PDA

View Full Version : [Nuggets] Nuggets vs. Bobacts

The Experience
03-30-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm not gonna lie, I am really hating this team right now.

Getting doubled up by the worst team in the NBA and they don't even look like they care...

InElwayWeTrust
03-30-2012, 04:29 PM
This is rediculous. I turned it off, I can't believe I'm paying this much to watch this garbage team who cares less than I do.

The Kentucky Wildcats would beat the Bobcats....

The Experience
03-30-2012, 04:32 PM
Went on a little run there. It all starts on defense, I just don't see why that is so hard for these damn players to understand.

InElwayWeTrust
03-30-2012, 04:33 PM
At this point I don't care if they go on a run, I've seen enough tonight. They are playing a team that doesn't belong in the NBA, they shouldn't need a run. Lol

Axemaster
03-30-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm not gonna lie, I am really hating this team right now.

Getting doubled up by the worst team in the NBA and they don't even look like they care...

I'm stating the OBVIOUS, to everyone, that if this Nuggetts team loses to a 7-41 PATHETIC Bobcats team, even on the road, then they have OFFICIALLY packed it in, and Karl must GO!!!!!!

If he cannot motivate these guys, then it is time, WAY past time to get someone else, and I wouldnt even wait. If I was the owner, he would be gone before the next GAME!!!

And beforeanyone starts cryin,"wahh, injuries, wahhh traded NENE" dont. Please just dont.

Axemaster
03-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Koufos needs to go! Anyone remember Najera when he played for Denver? They could use players like him, in the WORST way right now!!!

The Experience
03-30-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm stating the OBVIOUS, to everyone, that if this Nuggetts team loses to a 7-41 PATHETIC Bobcats team, even on the road, then they have OFFICIALLY packed it in, and Karl must GO!!!!!!

If he cannot motivate these guys, then it is time, WAY past time to get someone else, and I wouldnt even wait. If I was the owner, he would be gone before the next GAME!!!

And beforeanyone starts cryin,"wahh, injuries, wahhh traded NENE" dont. Please just dont.

Sadly, I tend to agree.

The Experience
03-30-2012, 04:49 PM
Can't blame it on injuries.

If Gallo is the difference between winning and losing to the Bobcats then we should really evaluate our roster.

This team just doesn't look like they really give a damn. That's on GK IMO.

The Experience
03-30-2012, 05:03 PM
Look at this team actually play some D!!!!

And would you look, we have a nice lead!

Those 2 things are definitely not related....

Atwnbroncfan
03-30-2012, 05:05 PM
Maggette is a flopper

The Experience
03-30-2012, 05:06 PM
And the refs trying to help the Bobcats....

Man this team just can't catch a break.

Atwnbroncfan
03-30-2012, 05:07 PM
And the refs trying to help the Bobcats....

Man this team just can't catch a break.

No this team can't play defense when McGee goes out

beastlyskronk
03-30-2012, 06:26 PM
The team plays to the level of the competition which is why we aren't a contender. We may get an upset in the playoffs but we won't really be a contender. Also I think Afflalo and Harrington leading the team in rebounds in this game is pathetic. Afflalo is a SG and Harrinton comes off the bench. Not sure what was going on with McGee on the boards tonight

Atwnbroncfan
03-30-2012, 06:31 PM
The team plays to the level of the competition which is why we aren't a contender. We may get an upset in the playoffs but we won't really be a contender. Also I think Afflalo and Harrington leading the team in rebounds in this game is pathetic. Afflalo is a SG and Harrinton comes off the bench. Not sure what was going on with McGee on the boards tonight

Harrington and Afflalo played 30 plus minutes each. McGee played 20. That would be why. It's not like McGee was lacking effort, he also had A couple big blocks.

beastlyskronk
03-30-2012, 08:41 PM
Harrington and Afflalo played 30 plus minutes each. McGee played 20. That would be why. It's not like McGee was lacking effort, he also had A couple big blocks.

He still only got 3 rebounds. Not exactly what I want out of my center

Broncoholic3233
03-30-2012, 08:50 PM
I'm out of town, so I couldn't make the thread.

But....I think McGee has been really impressive since we got him. All hustle out of him, amazing length and nice energy.

The Experience
03-30-2012, 08:52 PM
I'm out of town, so I couldn't make the thread.

But....I think McGee has been really impressive since we got him. All hustle out of him, amazing length and nice energy.

I agree, he has been one of the few bright spots lately.

johnlimburg
03-30-2012, 09:34 PM
GK needs to play Mcgee more. I really am starting to doubt Karl and what he is trying to do.