PDA

View Full Version : [Nuggets] Nuggets @ Hornets 4/4/2012

Broncoholic3233
04-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Game day!

It's a game we gotta win, can't fall to them again.

Gallo is out. Wilson Chandler is a game time decision.

GO NUGGETS! :goz:

InElwayWeTrust
04-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Another team that we should wipe the floor with that we will probably battle with in a close game :rolleyes:.

I hope we can turn around and play some good ball to shed the season but right now I'm not too optimistic with how we've been playing lately.

Go Nuggets! Get some momentum going with a blowout today!

Broncoholic3233
04-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Chandler is out tonight.

Brewer will probably get the start.

Broncoholic3233
04-04-2012, 05:19 PM
Terrible start.

and we are already seeing Kofous. :rolleyes:

Broncoholic3233
04-04-2012, 05:28 PM
Kosta actually playing good somewhat....

Lawson and the rest.....not so much.....

Broncoholic3233
04-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Miller playing really well tonight. Love his dimes he dishes.

The Experience
04-04-2012, 06:54 PM
GK is just getting flat out outcoached by Monty Williams. I hate to say My patience with George is growing thin....

Broncoholic3233
04-04-2012, 07:01 PM
He's not getting out coached.

New Orleans is shooting lights out. We gave them confidence early, and they ran with it. Nothing to do with coaching right now, they are hitting everything they throw up.

At least Miller decked that wuss Landry. What a flopper, hope we take him out again.

Broncoholic3233
04-04-2012, 07:02 PM
Ball don't lie Landry, you freaking tool.

Broncoholic3233
04-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Hahahaha, yeah, karma is a B, Landry.

Misses both your FT's after flopping, then get the offensive foul, then gets a Technical.

What a tool.

Broncoholic3233
04-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not excusing GK's poor fielded teams this year.

But tonight, it's not coaching, it's hot shooting. Contested or not, they've been hitting them.

The Experience
04-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Williams is matching and going beyond Karl tonight. This team still cant play D.

The Hornets play very good D consistently, when you do that you have a chance to win every night. I just wish this team understood that

Broncoholic3233
04-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Sweet pass Brewer. :coffee:

The Experience
04-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Pathetic.....
This team has become an absolute joke...

Broncoholic3233
04-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Meh. I wouldn't call us pathetic.

Young. Injured. Different lineups like every damn night.

This year ain't our year, but I'm excited for next year.

The Experience
04-04-2012, 07:52 PM
I dont buy the injury excuse, if Gallo an Chandler are the difference between us beating and losing to the freakin Hornets then our roster isn't as talented an deep as we thought

We just seen disintersted and careless. That falls on GK IMO...

I know we have had a tough year injury wise but so has damn near every other team.

DenverBlood
04-04-2012, 08:38 PM
After every loss these threads are filled with optimisism about only a few games out of 4th seed. Then they lose to a bad team. Sure there is still a shot but the way I see it this team will be lucky to make the playoffs much less get a home court series. Fortunately the teams behind us aren't hot either or this team would be in serious trouble.

Broncoholic3233
04-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Injuries is definitely an excuse.

How can you build chemistry when we have had 20+ lineups this year?

The Experience
04-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Im talking about the recent games we should have won. Obviously injuries played a huge part earlier in the year.

Broncoholic3233
04-04-2012, 09:12 PM
Im talking about the recent games we should have won. Obviously injuries played a huge part earlier in the year.

I don't know man. Agree to disagree.

But when you are missing two players who can average 15+ points easy....and their replacement has 0....and you lose by 2...with them....we win by double digits probably.

The Experience
04-04-2012, 09:19 PM
I don't know man. Agree to disagree.

But when you are missing two players who can average 15+ points easy....and their replacement has 0....and you lose by 2...with them....we win by double digits probably.

You may be right....

But there is no reason to lose to the Hornets unless you have no players....

Broncoholic3233
04-04-2012, 09:48 PM
You may be right....

But there is no reason to lose to the Hornets unless you have no players....

No doubt.

I'm not excusing the loss...we should've won.

Just saying, with one of those two....we win easily.

Axemaster
04-04-2012, 11:54 PM
A team that IS NOT a JOKE, does NOT lose, regularly, to JOKES of a team like the Hornets!!! The Nuggets do not want, and do not deserve the Playoffs this year!

Sorry but its just the way it is!

Broncoholic3233
04-05-2012, 12:19 AM
A team that IS NOT a JOKE, does NOT lose, regularly, to JOKES of a team like the Hornets!!! The Nuggets do not want, and do not deserve the Playoffs this year!

Sorry but its just the way it is!

Sorry. That's not true. A team with a over .500 record with 20 different starting lineups and key trades made isn't a joke regardless of who they may lose too.

DenverBlood
04-05-2012, 08:36 AM
Sorry. That's not true. A team with a over .500 record with 20 different starting lineups and key trades made isn't a joke regardless of who they may lose too.

I agree with you that the team isn't a joke and injuries are a big cause of the teams struggles.

But the fact is those injuries exist and aren't going anywhere. It is what it is. The fact of the matter is the team the way it is right now is not very good wether it's because key players are missing or not.

Go ahead and let them make playoffs as an 8 seed and watch the Thunder sweep them.

Broncoholic3233
04-05-2012, 11:49 AM
I agree with you that the team isn't a joke and injuries are a big cause of the teams struggles.

But the fact is those injuries exist and aren't going anywhere. It is what it is. The fact of the matter is the team the way it is right now is not very good wether it's because key players are missing or not.

Go ahead and let them make playoffs as an 8 seed and watch the Thunder sweep them.

I'd much rather make the playoffs, and get swept by the Thunder, than not make them at all.

Plus, we are 8th right now. We will be getting back Chandler probably next game. Hopefully Gallo soon after. We have 12 more games and are only 3 out of 4 place. That's right.....we can jump up 4 places, with just a 3 game swing.

We'll more than likely not get the Thunder in the first round, and if we do I'm willing to bet we won't get swept. Lose, more than likely, but swept, I doubt it.

I think we can take any team in the West aside from the Thunder and probably Spurs. The rest of the team really aren't that much better than we are....watch out for us next year too.

ERoyal248
04-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Injuries is definitely an excuse.

How can you build chemistry when we have had 20+ lineups this year?

Hold up, you say i make excuses when i said injuries were UNC's problem when half our backcourt were in suits, and Henson had a bum wrist, but it's ok for you to use it when in the NBA most teams have a solid 10-11 man bench.

And in CBB, once get past your top 8-9, your really turning to lesser options.

On that note, i do agree injuries have hurt the Nugs.

Broncoholic3233
04-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Hold up, you say i make excuses when i said injuries were UNC's problem when half our backcourt were in suits, and Henson had a bum wrist, but it's ok for you to use it when in the NBA most teams have a solid 10-11 man bench.

And in CBB, once get past your top 8-9, your really turning to lesser options.

On that note, i do agree injuries have hurt the Nugs.

You always make excuses for UNC. So, I void them all, you never just take a loss like a man. ;)

Did you guys use 20 different starting rotations this year?

ERoyal248
04-05-2012, 12:14 PM
You always make excuses for UNC. So, I void them all, you never just take a loss like a man. ;)

Did you guys use 20 different starting rotations this year?

No, i don't, it's a fact injuries hurt us, if the best PG in CBB doesn't go down, UNC is playing UK in the title game. We lost half our freaking backcourt to injuries.

No, we lost the one player who we couldn't lose to injury, and once he went down, the season was over.