Fri 13 @ LA Lakers 8:30pm
Sun 15 vs Houston 6:00pm
Mon 16 @ Houston 6:00pm
Wed 18 vs LA Clippers 7:00pm
Sat 21 @ Phoenix 3:30pm
Sun 22 vs Orlando 6:00pm
Wed 25 @ Oklahoma City 6:00pm
Thu 26 @ Minnesota 6:00pm

I would really like to see us win 8 of these games. If we can win against the clips, and both rockets games, I think that would help our playoff aspirations immensely!

Word is that gallo will be back on Monday, which is huge! Got a win last night and tonight would be the perfect opportunity to start a "winning" streak.

Orange Pants
04-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Afflalo's looking good out there.

Broncoholic3233
04-07-2012, 08:04 PM
My boy trips has been money.

Definitely deserved his contract.

johnlimburg
04-07-2012, 09:14 PM
What a joke. Better come back.

johnlimburg
04-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Damn AAA had a whopping 3 points in the final 3 quarters.

What a joke of a game overall. Terrible DEFENSE as per usual.

BluenOrnge4Life
04-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Sorry to say that I don't even want to make the playoffs at this point. We have NO business being there when we keep losing to bottom feeders. I understand that Gallo & Chandler have been out but this is ridiculous.

I'd rather miss and have a higher draft pick than get swept in the first round.

Cyrend
04-07-2012, 10:16 PM
God, what happened to this team?

I think that Karl's little project of heavily implementing this dribble drive offense needs to quit. It causes a bunch of silly turnovers, and now they shoot the 3 ball much more and make it less frequently.

Maybe I'm offbase. And it gives no reason to why we play absolutely horrid defense (unless the Nuggets are so tired from trying to run their opponent out of the building its showing on the defensive end)

Ugh. Gallo and Chandler both need to get back ASAP.

Broncoholic3233
04-07-2012, 10:18 PM
Damn AAA had a whopping 3 points in the final 3 quarters.

What a joke of a game overall. Terrible DEFENSE as per usual.

Sounds like Ty most nights.

AAA been our best player most of the year and won us the game last night. This game is far from on him.

They out ran and dominated us in the paint.

Broncoholic3233
04-07-2012, 10:19 PM
We are going to make the playoffs and get gallo make shortly.

We likely won't do much damage. But what this teams done remaining over 500 with huge trade and roster overhaul not to mention all the injuries is remarkable.

Hard to be mad at this team when all that crap has gone down. It sucks but it is what it is.

Next year gonna be legit.

beastlyskronk
04-07-2012, 10:53 PM
We're missing a slasher badly. When Ty drives to the basket he only has two choices and that's to go up or kick it out. Whoever gets it on the kickout usually shoots but it isn't open as much as usual. Lawson's height is starting to scare him because he's not as willing to go down in the paint with the bigs as much as I think he should be

Broncoholic3233
04-07-2012, 10:58 PM
We're missing a slasher badly. When Ty drives to the basket he only has two choices and that's to go up or kick it out. Whoever gets it on the kickout usually shoots but it isn't open as much as usual. Lawson's height is starting to scare him because he's not as willing to go down in the paint with the bigs as much as I think he should be

I don't think it's his height that is making him hesitant.

He's said it a few times that he's not use to bein the scorer. He hasnt be asked to do that since HS. He's used to being an assist guy not attack and score guy.

johnlimburg
04-07-2012, 11:29 PM
We are going to make the playoffs and get gallo make shortly.

We likely won't do much damage. But what this teams done remaining over 500 with huge trade and roster overhaul not to mention all the injuries is remarkable.

Hard to be mad at this team when all that crap has gone down. It sucks but it is what it is.

Next year gonna be legit.

I have to disagree. This team is constantly making me mad. They are so inconsistant. They don't play defense and there ability to score is and has been overrated for years now. You force us into a half court offense and slow the game down. We are have little chance at winning.

Sounds like Ty most nights.

AAA been our best player most of the year and won us the game last night. This game is far from on him.

They out ran and dominated us in the paint.

Of course it wasn't all on Afflalo. But when you start off with like 13 points in the first and you score like 3 the rest of the way. That is pretty pathetic. And also Ty is far to hesitant. You would think he would have learned by now that when he is aggresive good things happen.

Broncoholic3233
04-07-2012, 11:38 PM
I have to disagree. This team is constantly making me mad. They are so inconsistant. They don't play defense and there ability to score is and has been overrated for years now. You force us into a half court offense and slow the game down. We are have little chance at winning.

Of course it wasn't all on Afflalo. But when you start off with like 13 points in the first and you score like 3 the rest of the way. That is pretty pathetic. And also Ty is far to hesitant. You would think he would have learned by now that when he is aggresive good things happen.

Well, I mean, it's fine to be mad. I'm pissed nightly watching them.

Sort of hard to type out what I mean. With a young team, that has rebuilt almost it's entire roster the past few years, made a huge trade this year, have had many, many injuries....I just can't expect much out of them.

Sure I get mad, but I realize I can't have too high of expectations. At the beginning of the year I did....but stuff happens. Injuries, trades, whatever really set the team back. They haven't been able to build any chemistry and we have had like 20+ lineups.

I am excited as hell and have very high hopes for next year. Whether y'all share that with me or not, I'm not sure. But what I see from this young, young team.....once we start building chemistry and have these games under out belt....we are gonna be dangerous. But...we gotta start playing defense.

johnlimburg
04-09-2012, 01:34 AM
Well, I mean, it's fine to be mad. I'm pissed nightly watching them.

Sort of hard to type out what I mean. With a young team, that has rebuilt almost it's entire roster the past few years, made a huge trade this year, have had many, many injuries....I just can't expect much out of them.

Sure I get mad, but I realize I can't have too high of expectations. At the beginning of the year I did....but stuff happens. Injuries, trades, whatever really set the team back. They haven't been able to build any chemistry and we have had like 20+ lineups.

I am excited as hell and have very high hopes for next year. Whether y'all share that with me or not, I'm not sure. But what I see from this young, young team.....once we start building chemistry and have these games under out belt....we are gonna be dangerous. But...we gotta start playing defense.

Yeah I understand what you are saying. The situation is not great. With the trades and injuries. And with them starting the season looking like contenders we all had our expectations so high. I expect playoffs and still hope we can win a series.

I am with you on the future. We are in a great situation. Young and talented. A lot of potentail. And after the Nene trade we took some money up with Chandler and when we re-sign Mcgee it will take up some more however we will be able to get another good player in free agency from the money we traded away in the Nene deal. And also Miller who is making 8 million this year will more than likely leave so that is even more money to add another good player in free agency. And if we can draft a player again who will have immediate impact like Faried then great. Plus Hamilton may develop more and be more of an impact bench player.

We have cap space. We have youth. And we have talent. We are in a great situation heading into the future.