PDA

View Full Version : [Nuggets] Nuggets @ Rockets 4/16/2012

Broncoholic3233
04-16-2012, 02:58 PM
Game day!

Huge game! It decides tie breaker between us!

I'll miss most of first half more than likely because of class :(

GO NUGGETS!!!!

nic.zeman24
04-16-2012, 04:29 PM
Stupid Class lol.
We need to win this game, I said last game was our biggest game but now this one is our biggest. No Chandler tonight. Ty needs to be aggressive and drive. Gragic cannot keep up with him

nic.zeman24
04-16-2012, 05:49 PM
Man these refs.... :coffee:

InElwayWeTrust
04-16-2012, 05:55 PM
AAA is goin HAM!!!

That's what I'm talkin about!!!

nic.zeman24
04-16-2012, 05:57 PM
This feels like yesterdays game except AAA is going HAM in the first half

InElwayWeTrust
04-16-2012, 06:04 PM
Wow couldn't have ended that much worse. :sad:

nic.zeman24
04-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Down by about as much as yesterday and these refs are terrible. Not making excuses but andre should of had 2 three point plays and gallo got hacked on that fast break

nic.zeman24
04-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Do the rockets play soccer as well?

nic.zeman24
04-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Houston's been doing it a lot, it's so annoying.

That last one was the worst

nic.zeman24
04-16-2012, 06:47 PM
Great 3rd putting up points and playing some D. We need to get it together considering these refs aren't giving us much.

We need to run them.

nic.zeman24
04-16-2012, 06:55 PM
We get so lost on D it isnt even funny

InElwayWeTrust
04-16-2012, 07:00 PM
Brewer is on fire!!!! Make these 3 FT's!!!!!!!

nic.zeman24
04-16-2012, 07:03 PM
These refs -___- no one touched it!

InElwayWeTrust
04-16-2012, 07:09 PM
:beer: BREEEEEWWWWWWEEERRRRR!!!! :beer:

Still hitting shots and draws the foul! Pulling a "rockets" against the rockets. :laugh:

InElwayWeTrust
04-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Wow what a pass by AAA!!! Good finish by Big Al! C'mon a few more stops for our biggest win of the year!!! Go nuggets!!!

Broncoholic3233
04-16-2012, 07:17 PM
This game is so intense I have no time to post between plays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Experience
04-16-2012, 07:20 PM
Refs are so freaking dumb.....

Broncoholic3233
WOW

You aren't going to call that on that little flopping tool in Dragic?!?!?!?

This is why the NBA is the worst out of all pro sports.

nic.zeman24
Dragic is a beach and that is our ball!!!!!!!!

nic.zeman24
04-16-2012, 07:21 PM
If this isnt our ball I give up

nic.zeman24
04-16-2012, 07:22 PM
If we win against houston in houston against these refs....

nic.zeman24
04-16-2012, 07:24 PM
We have missed too many FTs today.

nic.zeman24
04-16-2012, 07:27 PM
We WInnnnnn!!!!!!

The Experience
Nuggets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broncoholic3233
HUGE MONSTROUS WIN!!!!

Wow. I am impressed. Extremely, extremely impressed!!!

GO NUGGETS!!!

nic.zeman24
04-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Grind it out win, that is what we needed

DenverBlood
04-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Huge sweep. If they keep this up they can still catch Memphis for the 5 seed.

Orange Pants
04-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Great win, I'm starting to like how we close out games.

BluenOrnge4Life
04-16-2012, 07:51 PM
Way to battle. This game showed a lot of character in these guys. Tough win on the road that was much needed!

InElwayWeTrust
04-16-2012, 08:07 PM
I never thought I'd say this.... But....

Go JAZZ!!!! :salute:

They are up one on Dallas at halftime. If they beat the Mavs we could move up to the 6th seed! :goz:

Broncoholic3233
04-16-2012, 09:28 PM
After a Triple OT Thriller......

NUGGETS ARE IN 6th!!!!

InElwayWeTrust
04-16-2012, 09:33 PM
What a game! I'm so glad I started watching that after our game ended. :D

6th Seed!!! BRING ON THE FAKERS!!!! :fight:

johnlimburg
04-17-2012, 02:44 AM
I do not want the Lakers. Bynum is to much to handle inside and with Kobe healthy we wont be able to just roll doubles over Bynum which we will need to do. It will leave there guys open on the outside and they will get the ball to Artest or Kobe from 3 point range. Plus you cannot give Gasol room to shoot as he has a nice jumper and him over Faried scares me also. Faried will out physical him but I worry about Farieds ability to defend Gasol. Also Sessions is pretty good and can not be left alone. I don't want the Lakers.

I do not want OKC either. There is a very little chance at beating them. They are better than the Nuggets all across the board. And in order for us to win we need Ty to be aggressive. And against OKC he goes into a shell. He is scared to attack as Ibaka has a block party against us everytime he plays us. Westbrook is hard to defend for anyone in our back court. Durant is just a beast and no matter who we have matching up on him we will struggle.

They are the two teams I hope we don't get matched up with. I want the Clippers. They are not a scary team at all. We are down to them on the season series 2-1. However one of them was in the middle of that injury ravaged run and we had them and lost it late. In typical Denver Nuggets fashion. We beat them easily the other time and we lost the first one. However they like our front court have a tough time creating offense. They get lobs and put backs and that sort of thing. Our defense can handle them inside. Ty Lawson matches up well speed wise with Chris Paul and although Paul is better Ty can handle him. Also Miller can use his big body to post Paul up and create offense that wat.

I am hoping to get the Clippers in the first round. They seem to have OKC figured out and after beating them twice this last week hopefully they get up to the 3rd seed and we get the 6th seed. I like matching up against the Clippers.

DenverBlood
04-17-2012, 06:47 AM
I do not want the Lakers. Bynum is to much to handle inside and with Kobe healthy we wont be able to just roll doubles over Bynum which we will need to do. It will leave there guys open on the outside and they will get the ball to Artest or Kobe from 3 point range. Plus you cannot give Gasol room to shoot as he has a nice jumper and him over Faried scares me also. Faried will out physical him but I worry about Farieds ability to defend Gasol. Also Sessions is pretty good and can not be left alone. I don't want the Lakers.

I do not want OKC either. There is a very little chance at beating them. They are better than the Nuggets all across the board. And in order for us to win we need Ty to be aggressive. And against OKC he goes into a shell. He is scared to attack as Ibaka has a block party against us everytime he plays us. Westbrook is hard to defend for anyone in our back court. Durant is just a beast and no matter who we have matching up on him we will struggle.

They are the two teams I hope we don't get matched up with. I want the Clippers. They are not a scary team at all. We are down to them on the season series 2-1. However one of them was in the middle of that injury ravaged run and we had them and lost it late. In typical Denver Nuggets fashion. We beat them easily the other time and we lost the first one. However they like our front court have a tough time creating offense. They get lobs and put backs and that sort of thing. Our defense can handle them inside. Ty Lawson matches up well speed wise with Chris Paul and although Paul is better Ty can handle him. Also Miller can use his big body to post Paul up and create offense that wat.

I am hoping to get the Clippers in the first round. They seem to have OKC figured out and after beating them twice this last week hopefully they get up to the 3rd seed and we get the 6th seed. I like matching up against the Clippers.

Don't forget that the NBA officials will never allow an injury plagued small market team like the Nuggets to take down the almighty Lakers.

I don't really like the idea of the Clippers because they are hot right now and if they have the Thunder figured out they could possibly be more trouble than previously thought.

However who says it needs to be the 6 seed. The Nuggets are only a game and a half behind Memphis with 5 still to play. Finish strong and the 5 seed is certainly achievable. But yes at that point I would still rather face the Clippers first round.

Broncoholic3233
04-17-2012, 07:47 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I want SA.

Matchup very well against them. While they are old and experienced, we can run and run some more against them.

LA only scares me because of Bynum. AAA always slows Kobe.

BluenOrnge4Life
04-17-2012, 10:07 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I want SA.

Matchup very well against them. While they are old and experienced, we can run and run some more against them.

LA only scares me because of Bynum. AAA always slows Kobe.

I second this. Btw... we aren't alone:

Call me stupid and silly. Dumb. Arrogant. Off-my-rocker. But I wouldn't mind a Nuggets-Spurs playoff series. I think they can hang with SA.

https://twitter.com/#!/viclombardi

They are old. They were old last year, had a great regular season, and got bounced in the 1st round. We can run them off the courts in a 7 game series IMO.

the0rangecrush
04-17-2012, 10:08 AM
I second this. Btw... we aren't alone:

https://twitter.com/#!/viclombardi

If we played the spurs, we'd get Fundamentaled in the face.

Broncoholic3233
04-17-2012, 10:12 AM

A lot of teams have out fundamental-ed us....yet....we've beaten a good amount of them.

They can't run with us. Not a chance. We create turnovers and score. It's what we do best. We lead the league in scoring and are top 5 in turnovers created (maybe 6th, I forget).

In terms of running:

Ty > Parker

AAA > Greene

Gallo > Leonard

Faried > Duncan

McGee/Timo > Blaire

It's what we do, that's what we rely on.

We match-up very well against them. I'll take my chances.

BluenOrnge4Life
04-17-2012, 10:15 AM

Well I like our chances. This team isn't even full strength yet and I'm just not buying the Spurs in the post season.

I don't think anybody thought Memphis had a chance last year, either.

nic.zeman24
04-17-2012, 04:22 PM
A lot of teams have out fundamental-ed us....yet....we've beaten a good amount of them.

They can't run with us. Not a chance. We create turnovers and score. It's what we do best. We lead the league in scoring and are top 5 in turnovers created (maybe 6th, I forget).

In terms of running:

Ty > Parker

AAA > Greene

Gallo > Leonard

Faried > Duncan

McGee/Timo > Blaire

It's what we do, that's what we rely on.

We match-up very well against them. I'll take my chances.

I wouldnt say that Faried is better than Duncan but I do like our chances against the spurs.
Nevermind I thought you meant overall. This is correct then

The Experience
04-17-2012, 04:31 PM
I wouldnt say that Faried is better than Duncan but I do like our chances against the spurs.
Nevermind I thought you meant overall. This is correct then

He was saying that Faried plays the running game better than Duncan, which is absolutely true.

nic.zeman24
04-17-2012, 04:34 PM
He was saying that Faried plays the running game better than Duncan, which is absolutely true.

Yea I noticed that after I posted, sorry.