PDA

View Full Version : Stokley shows Broncos he's more than a guide to Peyton Manning's moves

350legend
06-10-2012, 04:59 AM
Like i stated in a previous Article, Putting in the work always pays off, No matter your age, yes mother nature always win but hard work and dedication gives u that extra go -ahead in anything in life that u do!! Stokley is a prime excample!!

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_20822825/stokley-shows-broncos-hes-more-than-guide-peyton-manning?source=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dp-sports-broncos+%28Denver+Post%3A+Sports%3A+Broncos%29skip frame-buzztap.com. :salute:

BANJOPICKER1
06-10-2012, 08:14 AM
I saw this thread in MHR, I hope he makes the team because I really think he fits the good guy/good player mold Denver looks for. Giving Manning a comfort player is another plus not to mention helping the younger WR's, We can sure use him. :thumb:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!

350legend
06-10-2012, 08:21 AM
I saw this thread in MHR, I hope he makes the team because I really think he fits the good guy/good player mold Denver looks for. Giving Manning a comfort player is another plus not to mention helping the younger WR's, We can sure use him. :thumb:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!

I like stokley myself and im sure he can produce equal if not more than other vets @ WR on other teams.

BroncoSexyDaddy
06-11-2012, 12:35 PM
I like stokley myself and im sure he can produce equal if not more than other vets @ WR on other teams.I like Stokes,he will make the team no doubt.

I like his attitude and what i hear coming from Denver,nothing but positive things.

broncolassiter
06-12-2012, 07:25 AM
We should have never let Stokes leave when he was here the last time. His time with Manning will help him out this time around.

garzjoe
06-12-2012, 09:48 AM
Stokley is making the MOST of his 2nd chance. Personally I never wanted to get rid of Stokley to begin with but things happen.

350legend
06-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Stokley is making the MOST of his 2nd chance. Personally I never wanted to get rid of Stokley to begin with but things happen.

I notice a lot of people like him, so do i.. Second chances are good if they come threw....

jaytea11
06-12-2012, 10:58 AM

My feelings 100%