PDA

View Full Version : Sction 105 Row 4 or 12

axx
06-14-2012, 12:31 AM
Hi guys

This is a question specifically directed to the fans who have watched a Bronco game at Sports Authority Field from Section 105 Row 4 or Row 12.

I'm just wanting to know, are these good seats? I'm travelling from Sydney to the Us in December (my first time) and will be spending 3 days in Colorado to watch a home game.

Would appreciate to hear from you guys or even better if you have any pictures :salute:

Thank you
Alex

CoryWinget81
06-14-2012, 12:37 AM
Row 12.

Cameras ETC get in your way any lower.

Here's row 12 from the 45 yard line:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/225147_1063792154314_5439_n.jpg

axx
06-14-2012, 12:42 AM
Thanks Cory

Do you think Row 4 would be unwatchable?

I had my eye on 2 tickets in Row 12 on the ticketexchange website but they sold last night, I've found 2 tickets to Row 4 now and considering them..

BroncosPWNn00bs
06-14-2012, 12:52 AM
I've sat just about everywhere in the stadium and pretty much every seat is great. I like to sit up high sometimes and see the whole field, and sometimes its nice to be down low. Row 4 might be a bit too low though, and you may be able to get some great photos and here some players on the sidelines and stuff, it may be harder to see the game. I've sat around there one time. I think I was close to midfield and about 15 rows up. The Seats were great, and you could see everything, so you cant go wrong. Only thing I don't like is that it seems like all the rich fans and what not sit there, and there are less true fans who sit around midfield.

I hate when I go to talk to a fan about the team or something, and they don't know anything about the broncos :laugh: That is something that irks me. It seems like most times when I go to games, I sit in the south endzone usually, or around the 5 yardline, and row 20's or so. Thats probably what I prefer. Although it does suck when all the action is on the other side of the field. Sort of like, it sucks when your in the outfield of a baseball game, and its a pitchers duel.

But thats just my opinion. I'm sure you'll love either 1 of those seats though, since they are really good seats. :salute:

CoryWinget81
06-14-2012, 12:53 AM
It'd be alright, you'd definitely have to be standing to see the endzones, IMO.

BroncosPWNn00bs
06-14-2012, 12:55 AM
It'd be alright, you'd definitely have to be standing to see the endzones, IMO.

You should be standing throughout the whole game reguardless though :laugh: Although that is another thing that I HATE about sitting around the 50 yard line. Fans constantly tell me to sit down so they can see. That drives me insane at a football game. I don't have that problem as much when I sit in the endzones, as most fans there are standing up and rarely sit down for the most part. :salute:

CoryWinget81
06-14-2012, 12:58 AM
You should be standing throughout the whole game reguardless though :laugh: Although that is another thing that I HATE about sitting around the 50 yard line. Fans constantly tell me to sit down so they can see. That drives me insane at a football game. I don't have that problem as much when I sit in the endzones, as most fans there are standing up and rarely sit down for the most part. :salute:

Amen.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/62586_445911296880_7270306_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/61698_445911196880_6732439_n.jpg

That's Club (thanks to a special member)

There's not a bad seat in the house.

Last time I was in the southstands was against the Bills in the 08 season. I froze my ass off, and I was so cold I really didn't even think of pictures :laugh:

axx
06-14-2012, 12:59 AM
Thank you guys since it will be most likely my first and last game (unless the Broncos decide to play in Sydney like they did in 99') I'll just bite the bullet and grab the Row 4 Seats:D

axx
06-14-2012, 01:01 AM
Whats the difference between 'club level seating' and the regular seats.

CoryWinget81
06-14-2012, 01:03 AM
Whats the difference between 'club level seating' and the regular seats.

Club has outside seating but inside amenities. bathrooms, bars, eateries, etc. all inside with shorter lines. They often have former player autograph signings, cheerleaders and other things too.

Plus, cool lobbies:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/58403_445910766880_4775279_n.jpg

axx
06-14-2012, 01:06 AM
ah **** I don't know what to do now.

BroncosPWNn00bs
06-14-2012, 01:17 AM
Amen.

That's Club (thanks to a special member)

There's not a bad seat in the house.

Last time I was in the southstands was against the Bills in the 08 season. I froze my ass off, and I was so cold I really didn't even think of pictures :laugh:

:salute: Yea, I had seats up high when I went to the Bears game this year. Also I remember the Packers game where Favre beat us in OT. And a few others that I've sat up high, and I love it. Actually never had club seats before. I kind of want to try it out once, but I just don't feel like spending all that money for them and stuff.

And :laugh: at the Bills game in 08. I was there as well near the endzone, and its funny cause everyone always talks about how cold that game was. And I don't remember it being cold at all honestly, but then I remember that after the game, I was trying to text people and stuff, and I couldn't text at all because my hands hurt and were frozen stiff, so then I was like " Actually, maybe it was a bit cold that game" :laugh:

But yea, I just love it at Sports Authority. I don't even care where I sit. Best Stadium on the planet. :salute:

jetrazor74
06-14-2012, 02:11 AM
I've sat in several different spots around the stadium, including about 3 rows from the top on the North end... there's not a bad seat in the house.

Denver_oner
06-14-2012, 03:00 AM
ah **** I don't know what to do now.

You should make it your best experience if this will be your only chance.

kylehyden
06-14-2012, 07:23 AM
:salute: Yea, I had seats up high when I went to the Bears game this year. Also I remember the Packers game where Favre beat us in OT. And a few others that I've sat up high, and I love it. Actually never had club seats before. I kind of want to try it out once, but I just don't feel like spending all that money for them and stuff.

And :laugh: at the Bills game in 08. I was there as well near the endzone, and its funny cause everyone always talks about how cold that game was. And I don't remember it being cold at all honestly, but then I remember that after the game, I was trying to text people and stuff, and I couldn't text at all because my hands hurt and were frozen stiff, so then I was like " Actually, maybe it was a bit cold that game" :laugh:

But yea, I just love it at Sports Authority. I don't even care where I sit. Best Stadium on the planet. :salute:

the bills game is the only game I've been to where my beer froze in the cup in front of me

Holger_Danske
06-14-2012, 03:43 PM
I was sitting in section 104, row 9, watching the Skankhawks in 2010, I would have enjoyed the game a bit more being higher up. I would say another 10 rows would be perfect.

dsmith275
06-15-2012, 06:41 AM
My family has season tickets in that section so thats the section i sit in when i go to games. Im usually in row 17 and it is great! I would definitely go higher than row 4 since the sidelines will block your view

champ&dreallday
06-15-2012, 07:36 AM
What's a reasonable hotel to stay at near the stadium. I'm in Maryland, so I've been to all the Ravens game. Hopefully this year I can make my first game at Mile High. What hotel or what street/area should I look to stay at to be near the stadium. It looks like the end zone 100 level seats are reasonable seats, around $200, but what's the rating on this seats- corner of the endzone???

86Elwayfan
06-15-2012, 08:21 AM
What's a reasonable hotel to stay at near the stadium. I'm in Maryland, so I've been to all the Ravens game. Hopefully this year I can make my first game at Mile High. What hotel or what street/area should I look to stay at to be near the stadium. It looks like the end zone 100 level seats are reasonable seats, around $200, but what's the rating on this seats- corner of the endzone???

As far as hotels I would almost recommend you find something actually in downtown Denver as there isn't much near the stadium. I think there is a shuttle from downtown, though I am not 100% on that. As far as seats in the corner endzone that is where my season tickets are Section 118 and I love them. I don't have to worry about the camera carts on the sideline and you can see everything on that end. However on the other end it is a little tricky at times sometimes you have to watch the big screen. This is true for a lot of places in 100 sections i think though.

ebsoria
06-15-2012, 08:31 AM
As far as hotels I would almost recommend you find something actually in downtown Denver as there isn't much near the stadium. I think there is a shuttle from downtown, though I am not 100% on that. As far as seats in the corner endzone that is where my season tickets are Section 118 and I love them. I don't have to worry about the camera carts on the sideline and you can see everything on that end. However on the other end it is a little tricky at times sometimes you have to watch the big screen. This is true for a lot of places in 100 sections i think though.

I haven't been in about 5 years.. but, at the time there was a light rail/rapid transit train that dropped you off near the stadium. Then it was a nice walk with a lot of fellow Bronco fans to the stadium.

We're going in December and I cannot wait for that walk!!

86Elwayfan
06-15-2012, 08:57 AM
I haven't been in about 5 years.. but, at the time there was a light rail/rapid transit train that dropped you off near the stadium. Then it was a nice walk with a lot of fellow Bronco fans to the stadium.

We're going in December and I cannot wait for that walk!!

I'm ridiculous. Yes there is a light rail station near the stadium and there are plenty of places downtown to catch it. I never take the light rail any more since it doesn't come up North where I live! But yeah the light rail is definitely a good option. Also by getting a hotel downtown you can enjoy Denver which is a great city imho.

R8rH8r1
06-15-2012, 12:12 PM
Definitely stay in LODO, especially in a hotel along 16th St. Mall. You'll have plenty of night life and places to eat to enjoy your stay in Denver. Some of the hotels provide shuttle service, just inquire. If not, hit a trolley on 16th St. Mall north to the light rail and it will take you to the stadium. Good times! :thumb:

ebsoria
06-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Definitely stay in LODO, especially in a hotel along 16th St. Mall. You'll have plenty of night life and places to eat to enjoy your stay in Denver. Some of the hotels provide shuttle service, just inquire. If not, hit a trolley on 16th St. Mall north to the light rail and it will take you to the stadium. Good times! :thumb:

That's what I've always done.. and I've warned Wifey that she's in for being part of the "routine" since this is her first trip.

Holger_Danske
06-16-2012, 08:15 PM

Yes, the train system is good in Denver. I was quite impressed. I walked to and from Invesco from a hotel near the mint the first day to get the slack out of me and my legs from the airplane ride. Long walk, but it did me good.
16th Street mall is a great place for entertainment.

CoryWinget81
06-16-2012, 08:21 PM
If you haven't been to 16th street in the last few years, it's different....and dead.

It's basically Tilted Kilt, Walgreens, and Cheesecake Factory now. The 16th street mall is a dud.

axx
06-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Thank you guys, I'm glad I asked the question before buying the Row 4 seats because I do believe now the view will be better sitting up a little higher so I scored Row 16 seats to the Browns game Dec 23, can't wait.

86Elwayfan
06-18-2012, 12:11 PM
If you haven't been to 16th street in the last few years, it's different....and dead.

It's basically Tilted Kilt, Walgreens, and Cheesecake Factory now. The 16th street mall is a dud.

16th street isn't much but everywhere else downtown is still pretty awesome. To the OP just go to Blake Street and your bound to find a scene that suits your desire. :-D