PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos: Peyton Manning Following John Elway’s Path

350legend
06-15-2012, 08:08 AM
Its good to see, we have a future Hall Of Famer that can Mimic (if he stays healthy) Our last true Quarter back , John Elway... I have a feeling these next 2 years( Again if healthy) are going to be magical....:salute:

http://predominantlyorange.com/2012/06/15/denver-broncos-peyton-manning-following-john-elways-path/

sbxxxiichamps
06-15-2012, 10:33 AM
It seems fitting that the person responsible for finally bringing John Elway’s successor to the Denver Broncos was John Elway himself.

Never thought of it like that lol

faith is blind
06-15-2012, 03:39 PM
yeah finally got a true pro qb gonna be fun

broncolassiter
06-17-2012, 08:51 AM
Manning can't be looked at as Elway's successor. At best we might get 4 years from him. Even if we can get a Superbowl out of him, he is more or less a temporary fix until a QB can be ready to take over. Weather or not Oswellier can be that guy remains to be seen.

Mel B.
06-18-2012, 10:34 AM
Manning can't be looked at as Elway's successor. At best we might get 4 years from him. Even if we can get a Superbowl out of him, he is more or less a temporary fix until a QB can be ready to take over. Weather or not Oswellier can be that guy remains to be seen.

I agree...

To me a successor is somebody considered as the franchise's 'franchise QB' that can give you 10+ quality years. As good/great as Manning was/is he's still just a temporary fix because we surely won't get 10+ quality years out of him.