PDA

View Full Version : Ticket questions

#1BRONCSFAN
06-16-2012, 12:26 PM
Hi guys i have a question about buying tickets if someone can please help me.

Should I buy my tickets now or wait. Will more tickets become available as the prices start to drop in the next month or so? Or should I just get them now because the sections I want, there are not much left.

Someone please help me out. My family fly's from Utah every year for a game.
Were looking at going to ether the Pit, Houston, New Orleans or Oakland.

Thanks

100%Broncoholic
06-16-2012, 01:18 PM
Im buying my tickets now for Baltimore and Carolina, but it's because I stashed the money aside to buy them now plus everyone has the same record. Lol.

Get them now if you can, because as the season and success goes on I hope so will the prices and demand for tickets.

Also a friendly reminder that no one should make any offers to sell tickets to OP. :salute:

SeNEBronco
06-16-2012, 01:18 PM
Single game tickets go on sale sometime in July. Shortly thereafter, owners can put up their tickets for sale. This all goes through the Broncos/NFL website, so it is 100% legit. You have to weigh whether or not the Manning hype is going to push them up early or if we lose some games early, or win a lot of games early will raise/lower the price! As a seller of season tickets I put the tickets I cannot go to (I live 500 miles away/2 small children) up early and do not gamble on the win/loss record raising/lowering prices.
For instance, I have a friend who was desperate to sell when we started 1-4 last year, but was smiling like the Cheshire Cat after Tebow came in and the hype was crazy. It is a gamble though, if you wait. Hope this helps! The NFL Ticket Exchange is the way to go.

#1BRONCSFAN
06-16-2012, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it.

Frenchy180
06-16-2012, 01:32 PM
The trend I noticed before the playoff game last year, is the tickets get much cheaper the week of the game, I wish I had waited until the night before to get my tickets, but instead I ordered that Tuesday or Wednesday...

JWinn
06-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Never bought single game tickets before, so I don't know anything about that.

But I talked to one of the reps a few weeks ago, and she told me the Club Level is already sold out for this coming season.

That says to me tickets are going to be hard to come by, and expensive this year.

If you see something you like, and you can get it now, I wouldn't wait myself. But I am used to getting them in February. haha

:logo:

tnedator
06-25-2012, 08:41 PM
Never bought single game tickets before, so I don't know anything about that.

But I talked to one of the reps a few weeks ago, and she told me the Club Level is already sold out for this coming season.

That says to me tickets are going to be hard to come by, and expensive this year.

If you see something you like, and you can get it now, I wouldn't wait myself. But I am used to getting them in February. haha

I guy I know was going back and forth with one of the Club section account reps. Had pretty much decided to buy four, but was dragging his feet, tied up with work and stuff. When Manning signed, he figured he better get off his butt and buy them. He called the rep that afternoon and he was told that the club section had completely sold out that morning.

It seems there were very few upgrade options on normal seats this year. Cancellation rate must have been very low.

Frenchy180
06-25-2012, 09:02 PM
I guy I know was going back and forth with one of the Club section account reps. Had pretty much decided to buy four, but was dragging his feet, tied up with work and stuff. When Manning signed, he figured he better get off his butt and buy them. He called the rep that afternoon and he was told that the club section had completely sold out that morning.

It seems there were very few upgrade options on normal seats this year. Cancellation rate must have been very low.

I'm guessing the cancellation rate was incredibly low... We normally get atleast two or three threads from people bragging that they got the letter or call for season tickets... That didn't happen this year... Sadly, I had an opportunity to get season tickets, but couldn't do it this year... I'll have to wait until I get my own letter :laugh:

JWinn
06-25-2012, 09:07 PM

Ouch! That had to sting.

Ya snooze ya lose, what can I say.

He can have mine! Only $40,000 for this year. That's not much of a mark up, is it? :laugh:

Kidding... He can't have mine at any price.

tnedator
06-25-2012, 09:09 PM
Ouch! That had to sting.

Ya snooze ya lose, what can I say.

He can have mine! Only $40,000 for this year. That's not much of a mark up, is it? :laugh:

Kidding... He can't have mine at any price.

lol, 40k, it's a bargain. Let me give him a call.

I have to say, while there is a lot of criticism of the club seats, having sat in both Club and non-Club, those Club seats are nice. Good views. Warm place to get a snack pregame. HUGE bloody Mary's...

JWinn
06-25-2012, 09:20 PM
lol, 40k, it's a bargain. Let me give him a call.

I have to say, while there is a lot of criticism of the club seats, having sat in both Club and non-Club, those Club seats are nice. Good views. Warm place to get a snack pregame. HUGE bloody Mary's...

Yeah, the view isn't too bad.

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l617/MugoWinn/PICT0016-21.jpg

Worth every penny! haha

tnedator
06-25-2012, 09:25 PM

Worth every penny! haha

Wow, that's sweet on the 50. I've only been in the corner of the Club section a couple times.

JWinn
06-25-2012, 09:32 PM
Wow, that's sweet on the 50. I've only been in the corner of the Club section a couple times.

I tell ya, it's rough man.

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l617/MugoWinn/PICT0016-18.jpg

:laugh:

Frenchy180
06-25-2012, 09:49 PM

Wait a minute... are you telling me those seats are padded???

JWinn
06-25-2012, 10:19 PM
Wait a minute... are you telling me those seats are padded???

Technically, yeah. Pretty sure they are measured in micro-millimeters though, DOZENS of them!

Frenchy180
06-25-2012, 10:33 PM
Technically, yeah. Pretty sure they are measured in micro-millimeters though, DOZENS of them!

:laugh: I was just wondering, because I don't even need the seat, much less the pad on it :D

JWinn
06-25-2012, 10:56 PM
:laugh: I was just wondering, because I don't even need the seat, much less the pad on it :D

:thumb:

My seats are actually on the North 43. In section 310. That's 309 in that shot, just under the main cameras.

I have not sat in my seat since the Patriot playoff game of 05. About halfway thru that game, I got up to stand in front of 309, and I have been there ever since.

Seats are for kids, old people, and ladies who knit. haha

Of course Mugo needs to sit & eat a little bit before the game. It's just too hot inside on the West side in that thing. Needed a little shade.

Mugo looking forward to a night game this year against the Bounty Hunters, errr Saints! Hoping it snows.

Be nice if it'd snow today come to think about it.......

EVERYONE! THINK SNOW FOR COLORADO!!!!!!!!

Even if it just results in a little rain. We really need it.....

Peanut
06-25-2012, 11:57 PM

Worth every penny! haha

:laugh

Nice!

I almost had a chance to be in Denver for the first game. Checked out ticket prices (legit sites, of course). :eek:

Steelers' fans really pay that?

Checking out prices for the Broncos/Ravens game. Hate to pay it, but I will.

For Father's Day/anniversary (same day this year), I'm getting hubby tickets to the Redskins. Preseason is like $20.00. Regular games are $40.00-70.00.

I guess the Broncos are just popular.

BroncosPWNn00bs
06-26-2012, 12:11 AM
Well like someone said earlier, tickets usually go on sale a late Saturday in July. Except for last year cause of the lockout, tickets went on sale on a Tuesday in August. But its annoying me because usually the date is announced by now I though, so I'm getting antsy, waiting for the tickets to come available. I usually just wait til they go on sale. There is usually plenty available for half price and full price. I've never paid more than 100 for any ticket, and that includes every playoff game at the new stadium. Got last years playoff game, in the south stands for 90 a piece. So I just wait. But some people get impatient and get expensive tickets I guess, but imo just wait til they go on sale. Every year I always get scared, thinking I won't get any tickets :laugh: And then there is always tickets available even the week of the game. So we'll see. I just cant wait til they finally announce the date, because I'm ready to get my tickets. :salute:

JWinn
06-26-2012, 01:18 AM
Nice!

I almost had a chance to be in Denver for the first game. Checked out ticket prices (legit sites, of course). :eek:

Steelers' fans really pay that?

Checking out prices for the Broncos/Ravens game. Hate to pay it, but I will.

For Father's Day/anniversary (same day this year), I'm getting hubby tickets to the Redskins. Preseason is like $20.00. Regular games are $40.00-70.00.

I guess the Broncos are just popular.

:confused: What were Steeler fans paying?

I can bet it was a lot. They are extremely dedicated. More so than I like to admit.

Redskin season tickets?

Ya know, it'll be great! DC has a great crowd. Also with terrific dedication. Nothing like the Steelers in my experience, but they don't get around these parts too often for me to see. I would love to go to a game there once.

Just don't come in here and sing that crappy little song they pestered us with at XXII. Please!

You two are gonna have a blast. Happy Anniversary!

Say HI to Shanny for me! haha

JWinn
06-26-2012, 01:42 AM
........... because I'm ready to get my tickets. :salute:

You have no idea, lol.

Try paying for them in February and waiting until late July to actually get them. Very frustrating.

But so rewarding when that special envelope appears in the mailbox. The best day of Summer!

I still think tickets are gonna be harder to come by than in previous years, and be more expensive than in the past. I guess you guys will find out soon enough though.

tnedator
06-26-2012, 05:54 AM
You have no idea, lol.

Try paying for them in February and waiting until late July to actually get them. Very frustrating.

But so rewarding when that special envelope appears in the mailbox. The best day of Summer!

I still think tickets are gonna be harder to come by than in previous years, and be more expensive than in the past. I guess you guys will find out soon enough though.

Yea. Out of curiousity, I kept an eye on Stubhub and Ticket exchange last year, and quite often there were still a lot of tickets left the day before, and even up until 3 hours before kickoff, when Ticket exchange stops selling.

I think it was the Jets Thursday night game when there were still something like 3,000 tickets on the exchange that were up for sale, hence a lot of no shows.

I doubt that will be the case this year, and as a result tickets will be more expensive on the secondary market.

I wouldn't be surprised if tickets drop a little in late July/August, only because right now season ticket holders can't put their tickets on the NFL Ticket Exchange (not sure how/why there are a handful of listings) and the NFL tries to scare season ticket holders from putting tickets on stubhub. So, after the single game tickets go on sale and season ticket holders list their tickets, we could see a flood of new tickets and drop in price, which will likely spike again as tickets start being snatched up and then once the season starts if the Broncos get off to a good start.

Fan of the MAN
06-26-2012, 07:34 AM
Thats what happens when P-Money is your QB. I had wanted to watch Peyton play for years. Never could afford to go all the way to Indy plus tickets.. so last year i win tickets to a game in Indy and it never sold out. Guy next to me on the 50 said he paid 87.00 for his seats. When ya go 2-14.. that happens.. lmao

JWinn
06-26-2012, 10:49 AM
Yea. Out of curiousity, I kept an eye on Stubhub and Ticket exchange last year, and quite often there were still a lot of tickets left the day before, and even up until 3 hours before kickoff, when Ticket exchange stops selling.

I think it was the Jets Thursday night game when there were still something like 3,000 tickets on the exchange that were up for sale, hence a lot of no shows.

I doubt that will be the case this year, and as a result tickets will be more expensive on the secondary market.

I wouldn't be surprised if tickets drop a little in late July/August, only because right now season ticket holders can't put their tickets on the NFL Ticket Exchange (not sure how/why there are a handful of listings) and the NFL tries to scare season ticket holders from putting tickets on stubhub. So, after the single game tickets go on sale and season ticket holders list their tickets, we could see a flood of new tickets and drop in price, which will likely spike again as tickets start being snatched up and then once the season starts if the Broncos get off to a good start.

Just wanted to say the NFL has never tried to scare me from selling my tickets anywhere.

I am HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to sell them on their Ticket Exchange, but I always get the feeling that's more because they would like to make the fees on them again.

"If your going to sell your tickets, oh please let us do it. We are a poor organization and we need the money desperately!" Kinda comes across like that to me, lol. You'd think they were saving dogs and cats in Ethiopia or something.....

I just delete them on site pretty much. Id spam them, but they also send email's I like, ya know?

Aside from being able to go to every game, one of the things I most like about the season tickets is I don't have to worry about where to get them, what I will pay, where I will sit, or any of that. I know exactly what I will pay and exactly where I will sit next year, the year after, and so on. Until my contract expires after 2014. And then I'll know for another 7 years.

Reading here all these years, people asking all sorts of questions about tickets,I realized how nice that is.

JWinn
06-26-2012, 10:51 AM
Thats what happens when P-Money is your QB. I had wanted to watch Peyton play for years. Never could afford to go all the way to Indy plus tickets.. so last year i win tickets to a game in Indy and it never sold out. Guy next to me on the 50 said he paid 87.00 for his seats. When ya go 2-14.. that happens.. lmao

I won tickets to the Indy game in 2010.

Gave em to my daughter and her boyfriend.

tnedator
06-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Just wanted to say the NFL has never tried to scare me from selling my tickets anywhere.

I am HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to sell them on their Ticket Exchange, but I always get the feeling that's more because they would like to make the fees on them again.

"If your going to sell your tickets, oh please let us do it. We are a poor organization and we need the money desperately!" Kinda comes across like that to me, lol. You'd think they were saving dogs and cats in Ethiopia or something.....

I just delete them on site pretty much. Id spam them, but they also send email's I like, ya know?

Aside from being able to go to every game, one of the things I most like about the season tickets is I don't have to worry about where to get them, what I will pay, where I will sit, or any of that. I know exactly what I will pay and exactly where I will sit next year, the year after, and so on. Until my contract expires after 2014. And then I'll know for another 7 years.

Reading here all these years, people asking all sorts of questions about tickets,I realized how nice that is.

The "trying to scare" I referred to is that they say that if you resell your season tickets anyplace but on the Ticket Exchange, you are liable for what the person that buys the tickets does. Meaning, if they get drunk and cause problems, you could lose your seats. They promote the Ticket Exchange as the only "safe" way to sell your tickets. Of course, they are doing this because the team and league takes a cut of sales through the ticket exchange.

On the purchasing end, they tell ticket buyers that they only way to be sure your tickets aren't counterfeit is to buy through the NFL ticket exchange.

JWinn
06-26-2012, 11:57 AM
The "trying to scare" I referred to is that they say that if you resell your season tickets anyplace but on the Ticket Exchange, you are liable for what the person that buys the tickets does. Meaning, if they get drunk and cause problems, you could lose your seats. They promote the Ticket Exchange as the only "safe" way to sell your tickets. Of course, they are doing this because the team and league takes a cut of sales through the ticket exchange.

On the purchasing end, they tell ticket buyers that they only way to be sure your tickets aren't counterfeit is to buy through the NFL ticket exchange.

Well, I'll concede that's a fair point as a season ticket owner. I run a risk if I sell them on the street to anyone. If they do start something, cause a fight or something like that, I am responsible in the team's eyes, and can lose my tickets going forward. I have seen people get ejected quite a bit the least few years, so it's possible.

As for fake tickets though, I have not seen that. Of course, I don't hang around the gates where that would be discovered.

But I drive up Federal from 8th Ave. to get to the barn, and along the last 6 blocks or so, there are always tons of scalpers waving tickets at passing cars. It's kinda funny, as they are standing right next to a guy holding a sign saying how the NEED tickets, lol. Partners....

Last year for the Raider game, I offered one of my tickets to one of those guys under the Colfax bridge. My son did not do his homework, and I couldn't find anyone at the last minute that afternoon.

All of his tickets were the preprinted kind, like mine, and they all looked legit. Of course, none of them were quite like mine, and he flipped out when he saw the price printed on it. He offered me about $75, and I walked away.

Knew that was gonna happen, lol. Wasn't about to let some scumbag make a buck off my tickets. Not a chance. I'd give it to a friend, but he had to pay full price.

But again, his tickets did look legit. HE didn't, but they did. ;)

tnedator
06-26-2012, 12:05 PM
Well, I'll concede that's a fair point as a season ticket owner. I run a risk if I sell them on the street to anyone. If they do start something, cause a fight or something like that, I am responsible in the team's eyes, and can lose my tickets going forward. I have seen people get ejected quite a bit the least few years, so it's possible.

As for fake tickets though, I have not seen that. Of course, I don't hang around the gates where that would be discovered.

But I drive up Federal from 8th Ave. to get to the barn, and along the last 6 blocks or so, there are always tons of scalpers waving tickets at passing cars. It's kinda funny, as they are standing right next to a guy holding a sign saying how the NEED tickets, lol. Partners....

Last year for the Raider game, I offered one of my tickets to one of those guys under the Colfax bridge. My son did not do his homework, and I couldn't find anyone at the last minute that afternoon.

All of his tickets were the preprinted kind, like mine, and they all looked legit. Of course, none of them were quite like mine, and he flipped out when he saw the price printed on it. He offered me about $75, and I walked away.

Knew that was gonna happen, lol. Wasn't about to let some scumbag make a buck off my tickets. Not a chance. I'd give it to a friend, but he had to pay full price.

I don't know if it's scare tactics or real, but the NFL and Broncos last season were making noise about the amount of counterfeit tickets being distributed and how if you showed up to the game with a counterfeit ticket, you would not gain entrance.

JWinn
06-26-2012, 01:42 PM
I don't know if it's scare tactics or real, but the NFL and Broncos last season were making noise about the amount of counterfeit tickets being distributed and how if you showed up to the game with a counterfeit ticket, you would not gain entrance.

Nor should you!

I would guess that picked up later on in the season, as Tebow became the starter. Gotta love the Tebow fanatics! They sure were an entertaining bunch. I miss one of them though....

No doubt that will continue with Peyton also.

Hey, if you buy a ticket from a less that legit person or site, that's on you (not personally), ya know? There are plenty of decent, legit places to buy tickets today. Ticket Exchange at least offers some security in that regard.

I would feel sorry for someone, in certain situations, who gets burned trying to get seats just to be part of the experience, or to come root for the team.

Certain Patriot fans though, well, there's this guy under a bridge......... :P

Frenchy180
06-26-2012, 01:50 PM

you know... if you ever find yourself in a similar situation, I'm only a PM away... (not Peyton Manning, thats like $19 Million)

JWinn
06-26-2012, 03:41 PM
you know... if you ever find yourself in a similar situation, I'm only a PM away... (not Peyton Manning, thats like $19 Million)

You'll give me 19 million for ONE TICKET??????

Wow man, THAT'S dedication! No wonder they modded you!

I'll keep that in mind.... :laugh:

I thought about coming here and sending someone a PM to go with with me. I have done that before actually. A few times. There's a rigorous test.. lol

But there just wasn't any time for that. I was already all set to go when my kid got home from school, and my wife grilled him on his homework. Turned out, he had something due that day and never did it. Spent all weekend on video games.

I was on the phone with my cousin asking if he wanted to go, and there was a huge explosion in my son's room. I just barely escaped being killed myself!

Not the first time I have eaten a ticket. Probably won't be the last. If I just had some sort of warning system. A little time to at least set something up with someone.

Sometimes there's just no time.

tnedator
06-26-2012, 07:32 PM
Nor should you!

I would guess that picked up later on in the season, as Tebow became the starter. Gotta love the Tebow fanatics! They sure were an entertaining bunch. I miss one of them though....

No doubt that will continue with Peyton also.

Hey, if you buy a ticket from a less that legit person or site, that's on you (not personally), ya know? There are plenty of decent, legit places to buy tickets today. Ticket Exchange at least offers some security in that regard.

I would feel sorry for someone, in certain situations, who gets burned trying to get seats just to be part of the experience, or to come root for the team.

Certain Patriot fans though, well, there's this guy under a bridge......... :P

Again, it wasn't my concern, I was pointing out that the Broncos made a point of addressing this. Here is a press release they sent out on Dec. 15th:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
THURSDAY, DEC. 15, 2011

BRONCOS URGE FANS TO TAKE APPROPRIATE STEPS TO ENSURE
VALIDITY OF TICKETS PURCHASED IN SECONDARY MARKETS

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — In light of recent incidents of counterfeit tickets making their way through secondary markets unaffiliated with the team or the National Football League, the Denver Broncos are urging fans to take appropriate measures to ensure the authenticity of their purchases.

Only tickets acquired from team-associated outlets, including the Sports Authority Field at Mile High ticket office and Ticketmaster/Ticket Exchange, can be fully validated by the club and the NFL.

“It’s important for fans to beware of the risks involved with purchasing tickets through websites and other vendors that are not certified by the NFL,” Broncos Senior Vice President of Business Development Mac Freeman said. “Those buying tickets through the ticket office, Ticketmaster or NFL Ticket Exchange can continue to be 100 percent assured that their tickets are authentic.”

The Broncos are working closely with the Denver Police Department’s investigation into recent cases of ticket counterfeiting in the metro area.

ebsoria
06-26-2012, 07:38 PM
You'll give me 19 million for ONE TICKET??????

Wow man, THAT'S dedication! No wonder they modded you!

I'll keep that in mind.... :laugh:

I thought about coming here and sending someone a PM to go with with me. I have done that before actually. A few times. There's a rigorous test.. lol

But there just wasn't any time for that. I was already all set to go when my kid got home from school, and my wife grilled him on his homework. Turned out, he had something due that day and never did it. Spent all weekend on video games.

I was on the phone with my cousin asking if he wanted to go, and there was a huge explosion in my son's room. I just barely escaped being killed myself!

Not the first time I have eaten a ticket. Probably won't be the last. If I just had some sort of warning system. A little time to at least set something up with someone.

Sometimes there's just no time.

So you have two seats????

JWinn
06-26-2012, 08:10 PM
So you have two seats????

Yes. Most have two or four, but I know one guy who has just one. Dead center on the fifty in a handicapped seat. Most of my pictures are taken right over his head.

JWinn
06-26-2012, 08:24 PM
Again, it wasn't my concern, I was pointing out that the Broncos made a point of addressing this. Here is a press release they sent out on Dec. 15th:

You know I didn't mean you personally. Guess I should have said 'they". Sorry.

I don't remember seeing that notice. Not that I really needed it.

ebsoria
06-26-2012, 08:41 PM
Yes. Most have two or four, but I know one guy who has just one. Dead center on the fifty in a handicapped seat. Most of my pictures are taken right over his head.

Ah. I might need to find someone who's willing to sell a few tickets to the December Buc's game.

Frenchy180
06-26-2012, 08:57 PM
Ah. I might need to find someone who's willing to sell a few tickets to the December Buc's game.
that seems to be a popular game ;)

ebsoria
06-26-2012, 09:01 PM
that seems to be a popular game ;)

Hmmmm...... pre-game party....???

Frenchy180
06-26-2012, 09:09 PM
Hmmmm...... pre-game party....???
sounds good to me :laugh: I'll hit you up closer to the game!

Peanut
06-26-2012, 09:09 PM
Did I miss a memo?

JWinn, I will wave to Shanny for you. :D

My tendency is to buy early. I want the peace of mind that I'm really going to the game. This year, though, it seems like the tickets cost a lot more (I wonder why? :D ).

EDIT: My multi-quote didn't work. The first sentence was aimed at Frenchy and eb.

ebsoria
06-26-2012, 09:13 PM
sounds good to me :laugh: I'll hit you up closer to the game!

Hell yeah! We need to have a massive mod party!!!

Did I miss a memo?

EDIT: My multi-quote didn't work. The first sentence was aimed at Frenchy and eb.

I'd be honored for you to be there. But I know it's a ways for you and it's not the 'Skins for hubby.

Peanut
06-26-2012, 09:30 PM
Hell yeah! We need to have a massive mod party!!!

I'd be honored for you to be there. But I know it's a ways for you and it's not the 'Skins for hubby.

You're right. It is a ways.

I just wanted an invite. :D

Thanks.

Frenchy180
06-26-2012, 09:39 PM
You're right. It is a ways.

I just wanted an invite. :D

Thanks.

You're always invited! When I win the Power Ball, it's going to be one heck of a good time, trust me ;)

ebsoria
06-26-2012, 09:41 PM
You're always invited! When I win the Power Ball, it's going to be one heck of a good time, trust me ;)

We'll just have to pick one mod to stay home and watch the boards.

Frenchy180
06-26-2012, 09:42 PM
We'll just have to pick one mod to stay home and watch the boards.

eh, we'll just close the boards for a day :laugh:

JWinn
06-26-2012, 10:05 PM
I'd ask if an ex-mod can come to this little shindig, but I'll be inside the barn already.:cheeky:

ebsoria
06-26-2012, 10:06 PM
I'd ask if an ex-mod can come to this little shindig, but I'll be inside the barn already.:cheeky:

Of course you can! I plan to get ahold of a couple Club Level tickets so I can get in early too.

Frenchy180
06-26-2012, 10:08 PM

well... isn't that just fancy??? :laugh:

JWinn
06-26-2012, 10:09 PM
JWinn, I will wave to Shanny for you. :D

My tendency is to buy early. I want the peace of mind that I'm really going to the game. This year, though, it seems like the tickets cost a lot more (I wonder why? :D ).

Smart girl! Why am I not surprised at that?

Yup, that's my thinking. I like that security myself. Of course, the team doesn't give me a choice, so I am used to it, lol.

JWinn
06-26-2012, 10:12 PM
Of course you can! I plan to get ahold of a couple Club Level tickets so I can get in early too.

Three hours. That'll be 11:05. Fancy shamncy!!

(I don't know how to multiquote, lol.)

ebsoria
06-26-2012, 10:20 PM
Three hours. That'll be 11:05. Fancy shamncy!!

(I don't know how to multiquote, lol.)

See the "edit post", "reply", "replay with quote" along the bottom of ant post? The next one is the "multi-quote". If you click it you'll get a "check mark" next to it. Then once you've clicked all that you want to multi, his reply and you'll see all the multi quotes in your text box. Did that make sense?

Anywho.. we'd still love to get as many as we can together before the game. Even if it's a quick picture and then we go our own way.

JWinn
06-26-2012, 10:24 PM
Man, I can't remember all that!

I'm a retarded mod, I mean a retired mod.

Ehh.... same thing. :laugh:

Laugh all you want, but oh yeah, it'll happen to you too. :eek:

ebsoria
06-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Man, I can't remember all that!

I'm a retarded mod, I mean a retired mod.

Ehh.... same thing. :laugh:

Laugh all you want, but oh yeah, it'll happen to you too. :eek:

Oh crap!!!!!

dipablo
08-27-2012, 07:00 AM
HOLY COW, i cannot believe the "manflation" (inflation due to manning) on ticket prices!!! Are you season ticket holders insane? the price of tickets from last year from what i have seen have more then doubled!!!

I just cannot believe that having Manning on the team would jack prices up that much. I got south stand tickets last year, sect 133 10 rows up for 125 each, now same section 250 minimum that i have seen. also got sect 103 12 rows up the year before for 140 each, now you cant even sniff a ticket there for under 350.

wow.....sorry just had to vent that...this maybe the first time in a long time i don't go to a live game, and im pretty upset about it, just a shame. i just cant justify spending over 500 dollars just to see a football game. Am i the only one that finds this outrageous? or have i just been extremely lucky in finding cheap tickets the last 10 years?

EddieMac
08-27-2012, 07:10 AM
I paid an outrageous price for mine for the saints game. It's a fact of life now I guess.

JrtheFreak
08-27-2012, 07:22 AM
I know. I was thinking about flying out from PA for the Steeler game... but at $400+... I'll pass.

JrtheFreak
08-27-2012, 07:25 AM
Just checked Stubhub again... you can get some for $190... that isn't bad.

MightyHorse
08-27-2012, 07:30 AM
Wow thats kinda spendy. I'm lucky my gf works with a lady that has 4 sets of season tickets in her family. We got Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Kansas City for face value

mray
08-27-2012, 08:06 AM
My seats are in sec 524 and are $45 each. My friend wanted to go to the Saints game and sit in the same section. She paid $160 each. Unbelievable.

kylehyden
08-27-2012, 12:37 PM
Its really a no brainer. Last year coming off a 4-12 season and not much hope tickets were easy to come by and many people were just hoping to sell tickets around face value to get their money back. This year after a playoff win and manning coming in people are excited and less are actually selling their tickets. High demand plus low supply equals higher prices

VenomousDB
08-27-2012, 12:42 PM
My seats are in sec 524 and are $45 each. My friend wanted to go to the Saints game and sit in the same section. She paid $160 each. Unbelievable.

Wanna sell me those tickets :smug:

SmilingJack
08-27-2012, 01:54 PM
The season ticket holders did not get that big of an increase-you are talking about the legal scalpers.

Denver_oner
08-27-2012, 02:02 PM
Wow thats alot.

Here in australia you can get tickets for under 30$ for a team game with the best players in league

PowderAddict
08-27-2012, 02:05 PM
The season ticket holders did not get that big of an increase-you are talking about the legal scalpers.

Exactly.

I got a single seat ticket to the Steelers game through ticketmaster for about $50.

It's not the team. It's the demand driving the prices up.

Peanut
08-27-2012, 02:13 PM
HOLY COW, i cannot believe the "manflation" (inflation due to manning) on ticket prices!!! Are you season ticket holders insane? the price of tickets from last year from what i have seen have more then doubled!!!

I just cannot believe that having Manning on the team would jack prices up that much. I got south stand tickets last year, sect 133 10 rows up for 125 each, now same section 250 minimum that i have seen. also got sect 103 12 rows up the year before for 140 each, now you cant even sniff a ticket there for under 350.

wow.....sorry just had to vent that...this maybe the first time in a long time i don't go to a live game, and im pretty upset about it, just a shame. i just cant justify spending over 500 dollars just to see a football game. Am i the only one that finds this outrageous? or have i just been extremely lucky in finding cheap tickets the last 10 years?

I live 20 minutes from Baltimore. The ticket prices are always that high (for most of the games), not just when they play the Broncos.

It's frustrating, but I only get to see a live game once a year/once every 2 years. So I mumble and grumble, pay the price and have the best time watching the Broncos play. This year, I want/need to see them win (4 games, 4 losses).

Check out a higher section. Prices might be a little lower.

And, yes, I think Manning is worth it. :D

jM916
08-27-2012, 02:17 PM
Also wait a week before the game . Maybe even days , they should drop dramatically .... The tickets I had 2 years ago are up to $650 each ... I definitely may be sitting in the upper row now .

Broncoholic3233
08-27-2012, 02:22 PM
I have season tickets. The barely went up at all. Depending where you sit. About $5-10 a ticket.

Not bad.

86Elwayfan
08-27-2012, 02:22 PM
To the OP I have season tickets and we don't pay the over the top prices that are on places like Stubhub. We have a set price that organization has set based on where the seats are that sort of thing. Now if you are talking about prices season ticket holders are putting their tickets up for that's up to them but its a demand sort of thing. You can get seats for less desirable games like the Browns for much cheaper than you are referring even on stubhub however. For the steelers game, however, due to Steeler's fans traveling so well and it being a repeat of last year's playoff game the price is hiked up and to be honest i don't blame anyone trying to get the most out of the tickets they have.

On a side note the plus to the high prices is that steelers fans can't afford to fly down and pay for tickets so the stadium should have a much lower steelers presence this year than years past which is awesome imo.

Pacohlgs78
08-27-2012, 02:41 PM
I've never found decent seats for the Broncos In San Diego under $200 a pop.

VenomousDB
08-27-2012, 02:53 PM
Im looking for Broncos steelers tickets, cant find anything!!!! :sad: I want to go so bad

VenomousDB
08-27-2012, 03:02 PM
Looks like its too late for me. Cheapest I can find is around 200 a ticket for section 500

ebsoria
08-27-2012, 03:07 PM
Looks like its too late for me. Cheapest I can find is around 200 a ticket for section 500

Dangnabbit!

And we're gonna try to buy our tickets tonight. :sigh:

Guess we'll sit where we sit, and we won't throw a fit. :sad:

Jalapeno Jon
08-27-2012, 03:07 PM
Those are crazy prices. Eating at Applebee's with all those TVs and half price off on appetizers is a pretty good deal these days. My wife and I went to a CU game for just $10.00 each due to a special price. I'm afraid my wife and I might never go to a Broncos game due to those prices.

VenomousDB
08-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Those are crazy prices. Eating at Applebee's with all those TVs and half price off on appetizers is a pretty good deal these days. My wife and I went to a CU game for just $10.00 each due to a special price. I'm afraid my wife and I might never go to a Broncos game due to those prices.

Mile High>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Applebees. Haha. A lot of it is due to being the first game, Sunday night football, against the Steelers, and Peytons first game

VenomousDB
08-27-2012, 03:11 PM
Dangnabbit!

And we're gonna try to buy our tickets tonight. :sigh:

Guess we'll sit where we sit, and we won't throw a fit. :sad:

I mean I would spring for 200, but I would want to go with a friend or my brother or someone, and Im not sure if they would want to do that much

Im looking on CL right now, it s pretty crazy. One dude posted his seats, said they are 80 bucks face value. So I jumped right on that and emailed him, and he emailed me back saying "Im selling for 300 each, are you still interested".........Like cmon dude, if youre going to sell for 300 DO NOT put that the face value is 80

Manningmania
08-27-2012, 03:37 PM
There is a reason the NFL changed the rules on blacking out games.
With the advances in television technology both at home and on the field, the experience in watching the games at home is becoming more convenient and less costly for the consumer (the fan).

So now, NFL teams only need to fill the stadium up to 80% before they are blacked out locally. As ticket prices continue to rise expect more stadiums around the NFL not to reach full capacity.

VenomousDB
08-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Where is saltparrot when you need her?!

rst08tierney
08-27-2012, 04:23 PM
does any one know if they sell omelets during the season on club level?

Frenchy180
08-27-2012, 05:02 PM
Again, these are not prices set by the Denver Broncos. The Denver Broncos have incredibly reasonable prices for tickets. The prices you are seeing are set by third party dealers. Yes, they are ridiculously high prices, but if you look around the league at other teams that are competitive, you will find that they are average prices for our situation.

VenomousDB
08-27-2012, 05:07 PM
Again, these are not prices set by the Denver Broncos. The Denver Broncos have incredibly reasonable prices for tickets. The prices you are seeing are set by third party dealers. Yes, they are ridiculously high prices, but if you look around the league at other teams that are competitive, you will find that they are average prices for our situation.

But those ones are sold out arent they?

VenomousDB
08-27-2012, 05:15 PM

EDIT: Face value tickets are not bad at all. I was saying its ridiculous how much these people are charging for their tickets. I saw some on ticketmaster exchange for 2500!

Frenchy180
08-27-2012, 05:19 PM

:laugh: they were sold out within minutes of going on sale... it was insane.

broncosaurus
08-27-2012, 05:27 PM
I mean I would spring for 200, but I would want to go with a friend or my brother or someone, and Im not sure if they would want to do that much

Im looking on CL right now, it s pretty crazy. One dude posted his seats, said they are 80 bucks face value. So I jumped right on that and emailed him, and he emailed me back saying "Im selling for 300 each, are you still interested".........Like cmon dude, if youre going to sell for 300 DO NOT put that the face value is 80

If the seller lives in the city limits of Denver, it would be illegal for him to sell the tix above face value so he technically couldn't advertise his asking price.

VenomousDB
08-27-2012, 05:32 PM
If the seller lives in the city limits of Denver, it would be illegal for him to sell the tix above face value so he technically couldn't advertise his asking price.

He shouldnt have mentioned the face value in his post and then turn around and tell me the real price. just do what everyone else does and say 500 for the pair and stuff.

Pratama
08-27-2012, 07:15 PM
If you owned the team, and if you had a waiting list of over 35,000 fans, and most fans are willing to wait for over 10 years to purchase their tickets, how much would you charge? ;) Supply and demand, baby, supply and demand.

Fall97
08-27-2012, 08:11 PM
i miss the 150$ ticket prices.

broncos SB2010
08-27-2012, 08:17 PM
i saw during the Raiders game tickets start there at $26/seat. I believe it's 46 or so here in Denver. Almost double.

broncos SB2010
08-27-2012, 08:17 PM
If you owned the team, and if you had a waiting list of over 35,000 fans, and most fans are willing to wait for over 10 years to purchase their tickets, how much would you charge? ;) Supply and demand, baby, supply and demand.

I would charge me a nickel. For me it isn't just the ticket price. It's everything else:

I usually get $50 tickets, or in that range
$30 for parking
$15 for gas to get there
$30 food/drinks

That's about $200 per game for my wife and I. That's a lot of money for us for 1 day's entertainment.

LSIGRAD09
08-27-2012, 08:29 PM
It IS Peyton Manning! :)

BroncoooJohnson
04-19-2013, 09:15 AM
Not specifically for in Denver, I want to go to the Cowboys and Texans games, but don't want scalped overpriced tickets. Do tickets go on sale league wide for every team?

86Elwayfan
04-19-2013, 12:39 PM
Not specifically for in Denver, I want to go to the Cowboys and Texans games, but don't want scalped overpriced tickets. Do tickets go on sale league wide for every team?

I think its a different date for each team. I think I am going to try to make my way to Houston this year for that game as well. I am just planning to keep my eye on the Texans website for ticket release dates.

BroncosPWNn00bs
04-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Yea, Ticket on sale dates will vary for each team. I would say the best bet would be to check out Texans/Cowboys message boards and websites and try to see when they go on sale. Thats what I've done before when I went to road games in the past.

Joe G
07-21-2013, 07:28 PM
While it's too late this year for the Broncos and most other teams, the best way I've learned to find out when tickets go on sale is through Ticketmaster.

Theodore KGB
09-04-2013, 12:45 PM
Just curious if the prices go down closer to game time? I am going to the Jags game and was hoping to pay a little closer to face value. Any helpful comments would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

VenomousDB
09-04-2013, 01:26 PM
just depends. check out the prices for the game tomorrow and thatll give you an idea :thumb:

ChampPik4Six
10-01-2013, 07:55 AM
Hey guys a quick question.

is the nfl ticket exchange the best place to get tickets. Im flying from CLE to DEN for that game and need tickets and wanted to make sure I was buying from a good place. Other thing is, are the tix going to be cheaper closer to game day? Right not its 100 bucks a ticket for nosebleed seats.... I know the Broncos are really good but thats 70 more dollars than a comparable Browns game. Should I wait closer to gameday and will tickets be cheaper then? or should I pounce now?

86Elwayfan
10-01-2013, 08:39 AM
Hey guys a quick question.

is the nfl ticket exchange the best place to get tickets. Im flying from CLE to DEN for that game and need tickets and wanted to make sure I was buying from a good place. Other thing is, are the tix going to be cheaper closer to game day? Right not its 100 bucks a ticket for nosebleed seats.... I know the Broncos are really good but thats 70 more dollars than a comparable Browns game. Should I wait closer to gameday and will tickets be cheaper then? or should I pounce now?

To be honest 100 bucks for seats at the stadium isn't that unreasonable at Mile High strictly due to them being the second seller and with how good the Broncos are. The cheapest seats for a season ticket holders in the stadium are $45 a game and that includes the two preseason games they have to buy. (Nosebleed North Endzone) as you get more centered in the 500 level season ticket holders pay $57-$65 per game. So on the second market you should expect them to want to make some money particularly since places like ticket exchange takes a little percentage as well.

Try going to ticketmaster for the Broncos I think there are still some half price seats available for the game... here is a link: http://www.ticketmaster.com/denver-broncos-v-jacksonville-jaguars-half-denver-colorado-10-13-2013/event/1E004AB1AE278579?artistid=805934&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8&tm_link=search_msg-1_1E004AB1AE278579

It's also important to note if you need more than one ticket together people tend to charge more as they know they can get it since groups want to sit together. Happy Hunting!

ChampPik4Six
10-01-2013, 08:53 AM
Thanks for the post but that half prices link only carries single seats like you stated. I have 3 or 4 I need to get together. Its just weird that I just went to that Browns Bengals game in Cleveland last week and got 4 tickets for $130 bucks. With the Broncos if I get ONE ticket in the nosebleeds for 130 bucks thats apparently pretty good lol I get the point that the Broncos are obviosuly better though therefore they command a higher ticket price but I guess I just find the prices a little outrageous for the casual fan.

I saw some decent tickets on stubhub and ticketmaster going for like a few hundred a ticket! Who can afford a casual $2,000 day at the stadium to take their family to a Broncos game with good seats?! haha

Anyways, I know right now its going to be around 115 a ticket for 3 or 4 of us I get that. I basically just need to know to those who have recently bought tickets online if they drop in price a day or 2 before the game or if they are going to stay around the 100-120 dollar range.

Theodore KGB
10-01-2013, 09:26 AM
Ticket Exchange is the best... While I am not sure how much they go down, for previous games I have noticed that tickets are a little cheaper closer to game day. My advice would be to click on the ticket exchange frequently because new tickets are being added all the time. It does seem that the cheaper they are the faster they go. I just purchased 4 for the same game in a decent section closer to midfield for 80 a piece. They are nosebleed, but still better than endzone sections seats which are still selling for 99 and up??? Good luck finding a good deal

ChampPik4Six
10-01-2013, 10:52 AM
dang man 80 a piece for 4? what section did you get? The cheapest 4 seats together (which i need) are 110 right now and they are nosebleed.

50thStateBronco
10-01-2013, 08:39 PM
ALOHA, my wife and I are flying in from Hawai'i to watch our first Broncos game at Mile High. After a lot of thinking, we decided to purchase Club Level seats in Section 308 Row 2 for the Redskins game. It cost us a small fortune to get those tickets but hey, might as well go BIG for your first time right? Anyways, I wanted to know about the overall game day experience in the United Club Level. I read somewhere that there's autograph signings with Broncos Alumni and Cheerleaders. Is that true? What else do I expect in the club level? I just wanna make sure that I don't miss out on anything in the club level. Oh, and one more thing. What is the best way to travel to the game? We will be staying in Aurora if that helps. Any answers will be greatly appreciated. Much Mahalos everyone!

JWinn
10-01-2013, 09:29 PM
Aloha 50th state!

I was just there last month on your wonderful island of Kauai!

Anyway, I'm right next to you. In fact, we should meet, I am that close.

Yup, you heard right. Here's the scoop...

You can go in three hours early, and you want to go in Gate 2 on the West side.

The Alumni and Cheerleaders sign on the Club every game, but switch sides from East to West each game. This last week they were on the East. The next game, Jax, will be on our side, and after that, they will be back on the East side again.

It's not a long walk around the north end to the East club. I do it every other game, haha.

The Cheerleaders have posters, and the players have large 8x10 cards they sign. Of course, you can have them sign anything you want, and take photos with them.

Your gonna want a cupcake by then......

Which is one of the better foods honestly, even at FIVE BUCKS for a cupcake!

You can also get one of four "Action Station" food offerings. They change from game to game, and cost $13. I think it's another $3 for the dessert token.

Try to avoid going to the bathroom at halftime, and between quarters, especially for the women. Lines can be long.

If you come into the Club with just an hour to go, it's unlikely you will be able to get a table, so if you like to sit and eat, and watch all the games going on on all the screens, be early. That's not important to some, but.....

That's all you really need to know, but if you have any other questions, just fire away...:thumb:

50thStateBronco
10-01-2013, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the info! Is it the same Alumni player or does it change every game? And who are some of the players that comes by? I have an uncle who played for the back-to-back Superbowl Champs (hence why I'm a Broncos fan lol). Idk if you guys still remember him but his name is Ma'a Tanuvasa.

JWinn
10-01-2013, 11:09 PM
Awesome!

Of course I remember Ma'a Tanuvasa!!

I was just looking at an autographed card of his last night. He didn't sign too many.

He's not one of the regular signers. We get the same group pretty much every year, but it changes from game to game.

Red Miller
Karl Mecklenburg
Billy Thompson
Steve Foley
Tom Graham
David Treadwell
Billy Van Heusen
Steve Sewell
Rick Karlis
Kevin Clark
Vance Johnson
Mark Jackson
and Tyrone Braxton - He played with your uncle...

...are all regular signers, and most of them do it several times a year.

Eddie McCaffrey has been scheduled to sign twice in the last few years, but was a no show both times, and Randy Gradishar was a no show at the Raven Opener.

It changes week to week, and I don't find out who it is until a few days before each game.

Tubby
10-02-2013, 04:18 PM
I am from Fargo and I am going to the Jacksonville game are half priced tickets for real and how is the tailgating

Denver Mike
10-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Welcome to BCMB, Tubby!

80stheman
10-02-2013, 11:14 PM
I am from Fargo and I am going to the Jacksonville game are half priced tickets for real and how is the tailgating

The half price tix are for real, but there are only singles left. Are you going with someone or are you going by yourself?

Tubby
10-03-2013, 08:22 AM
i am going alone all ready to tailgate and then the game

80stheman
10-03-2013, 08:24 AM
i am going alone all ready to tailgate and then the game

I'll be there, too. Stand up, wave and yell at the top of your lungs "HI 80s!!!" so I know where you are. :wave:

Sophia23
10-03-2013, 09:01 AM
My favorite thing about the club level was the perfect view of the game. Every game I've ever been to, I thought end zones lower level was best. I've always spent much of the time watching the big screens to see the plays. Club level seats I think I glanced at the screens once or twice for a replay... but the view was so perfect I could just watch the field.

Much less crowded than the rest of the stadium was a plus as well. I love to make noise though, and will admit I felt a bit out of place in the club level. Think I was the only one in my row getting excited. Still a blast though... think I'm hooked. I'll look at club level seats for all my future games as well.

Theodore KGB
10-04-2013, 10:32 AM
dang man 80 a piece for 4? what section did you get? The cheapest 4 seats together (which i need) are 110 right now and they are nosebleed.

Yeah lucked out... We got section 513 Row 12 so I was pretty stoked. Keep in mind they bend you over pretty good on the ticket exchange when it comes to fees. 80 tickets ended up costing nearly 95 per after all was said and done

Tubby
10-07-2013, 10:48 AM
Hey 80stheman will the tailgators there take in a country boy from North Dakota i love beer