PDA

View Full Version : 2012 NBA Draft Thread

sbxxxiichamps
06-26-2012, 01:27 PM
The Draft is coming up Thursday and although I don't find any other sports draft to be as fun as the NFL's, I'm still excited to see what the Celtics do with the 21st and 22nd picks. Its an important offseason for them for sure.

Anyways It looks like Anthony Davis will be a Hornet, so technically it's safe to say the dismal Bobcats are on the Clock.

Whose the players everyone's interested in? I personally wanna see how far Sullinger falls (hopefully to 21 :D) and I can't decide whether or not Fab Melo will be a bust or not :laugh:.

Anyways, Discuss away!

Fitzmagic
06-26-2012, 04:56 PM
Cavaliers need either Brad Beal or MKG. Rumor is were trying to move up to #2 and get Beal.

HUMCALC
06-26-2012, 05:04 PM
I hope CHI trades Asik, and then I hope that they draft PG, SG, PF, or C. Their first priority should be Center or SG

sbxxxiichamps
06-26-2012, 05:06 PM
Cavaliers need either Brad Beal or MKG. Rumor is were trying to move up to #2 and get Beal.

I like MKG for you guys....mainly cuz I think he has an awesome name...but hes talented as well :thumb:

How far do you think Sullinger will fall? And did you see the Rockets stockpiling picks for a possible trade for Howard? They're plan is so dumb...trade everything so they can rent Howard for a year and then set their franchise back years as they watch him leave to a contender. :laugh:

sbxxxiichamps
06-26-2012, 05:09 PM
I hope CHI trades Asik, and then I hope that they draft PG, SG, PF, or C. Their first priority should be Center or SG

From where the Bulls are picking it will be hard for them to find someone that will make an impact...but its not impossible!

Yakka27
06-26-2012, 05:19 PM
The Bucks are in desperate need of a Center, but from where they are picking the only good value pick would be Drummond, and he'll be off the board. I hope they stay away from Myers Leohnard and the bad Zeller brother.

I'd like to see the Bucks snag Perry Jones III in the first and Darious Johnson Odom.

In a perfect world they would trade Brandon Jennings to LAL for Pau Gasol and Austin Rivers would fall to them at #12. But of course that's just my dream scenario.

HUMCALC
06-26-2012, 05:24 PM
From where the Bulls are picking it will be hard for them to find someone that will make an impact...but its not impossible!

I've heard two rumors about them tradinng up. One was Noah for Tyreke Evans & their pick, and the other was trading Deng to move up, but I doubt either happen

Amari24
06-26-2012, 06:29 PM
I think Houston trading picks for Dwight is a bad idea. That would only be worth it if a player like Dwight was the only missing piece to being a contender. I would use those picks and draft more talent or even trade up. I heard they were looking to bring in Dwight to get Deron Williams as well, but I don't see it.

Supposedly, they trade Dalembert and the 16th pick for SAC's 5th pick. Then they trade Lowry and their 14th pick for Toronto's 8th pick. Afterward, they make a deal involving Kevin Martin to get Dwight. So they would persumably have the 5th and 8th pick and Dwight. That still leaves them with the money to sign Deron Williams as a FA.

Williams reportedly stated it's either Brooklyn or Dallas, so that sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

sbxxxiichamps
06-26-2012, 08:05 PM
I think Houston trading picks for Dwight is a bad idea. That would only be worth it if a player like Dwight was the only missing piece to being a contender. I would use those picks and draft more talent or even trade up. I heard they were looking to bring in Dwight to get Deron Williams as well, but I don't see it.

Supposedly, they trade Dalembert and the 16th pick for SAC's 5th pick. Then they trade Lowry and their 14th pick for Toronto's 8th pick. Afterward, they make a deal involving Kevin Martin to get Dwight. So they would persumably have the 5th and 8th pick and Dwight. That still leaves them with the money to sign Deron Williams as a FA.

Williams reportedly stated it's either Brooklyn or Dallas, so that sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Theres simply too many moving parts for the Rockets plan to pan out perfectly lol...it would require a miracle.

I feel they should just take their chances with their picks and draft some young talent because Williams and Howard are not planning on making any trips to Houston. Its between Brooklyn and Dallas for those two.

Spice 1
06-26-2012, 09:38 PM
Theres simply too many moving parts for the Rockets plan to pan out perfectly lol...it would require a miracle.

I feel they should just take their chances with their picks and draft some young talent because Williams and Howard are not planning on making any trips to Houston. Its between Brooklyn and Dallas for those two.

I honestly think they'll both be in Brooklyn.

I have no idea what MJ is going to do in this draft. That's what makes the NBA draft so exciting every year, is that Jordan gets a high pick every time. He's so unpredictably insane that it screws up everyone's projections. If he does the right thing, he'll draft Robinson or trade the pick. He just gave Gerald Wallace away a year ago, so why in the hell would he draft MKG? Then again, this is Jordan we're talking about here. If he drafts Beal, Washington's GM is going to tear an MCL trying to get to the phone. So where's that leave Cleveland? Screwed, that's where. They'll probably draft Barnes, which I really don't think is going to make them much better than they were last year. Hopefully they draft Drummond, but everyone on the planet seems to hate him except for me. Or, they could draft MKG. I would be cool with that. I really would.

Side note though, I love me some Dion Waiters. I would love to see Portland get him after all they've been through. He's going to be one of my favorite players in the NBA.

Spice 1
06-26-2012, 09:51 PM

If we move up to number 2, it'd better Robinson in my book. Beal's good, but he isn't that good. It's not like the Cavs have anything to trade anyway. Except for a future lottery pick, which would be catastrophic. Any move that could potentially make MJ look like he bamboozled you should not be condoned.

BTW am I the only person that thinks Damian Illard is Nate Robinson with a jumper?

EDIT: and while I'm being completely random here, Fitz, what do you think are our chances of landing Sullinger with our second pick?

Amari24
06-27-2012, 12:04 AM

I have no idea what MJ is going to do in this draft. That's what makes the NBA draft so exciting every year, is that Jordan gets a high pick every time. He's so unpredictably insane that it screws up everyone's projections. If he does the right thing, he'll draft Robinson or trade the pick. He just gave Gerald Wallace away a year ago, so why in the hell would he draft MKG? Then again, this is Jordan we're talking about here. If he drafts Beal, Washington's GM is going to tear an MCL trying to get to the phone. So where's that leave Cleveland? Screwed, that's where. They'll probably draft Barnes, which I really don't think is going to make them much better than they were last year. Hopefully they draft Drummond, but everyone on the planet seems to hate him except for me. Or, they could draft MKG. I would be cool with that. I really would.

Side note though, I love me some Dion Waiters. I would love to see Portland get him after all they've been through. He's going to be one of my favorite players in the NBA.

I'll laugh my ass off if Cleveland takes Barnes (who I see going at #2, anyways). It's either two-guard or GTFO. I would go with Jeremy Lamb. Pair him with Kyrie in the back court and you're set for years to come. I don't think Barnes would help with Cleveland's issue of being able to spread the defense. Imagine Lamb and Irving in transition, it would give any coach gray hairs trying to defend.

#87Birdman
06-27-2012, 03:46 AM
The only thing I really want to see is where royce white from Iowa state ends up since he was like the only player we had last year lol.

sbxxxiichamps
06-27-2012, 05:49 AM
The only thing I really want to see is where royce white from Iowa state ends up since he was like the only player we had last year lol.

I've heard a rumor that Danny Ainge from the Celtics promised to pick him...I'm not sure if I'm happy with that rumor or not lol

sbxxxiichamps
06-27-2012, 05:54 AM
If we move up to number 2, it'd better Robinson in my book. Beal's good, but he isn't that good. It's not like the Cavs have anything to trade anyway. Except for a future lottery pick, which would be catastrophic. Any move that could potentially make MJ look like he bamboozled you should not be condoned.

BTW am I the only person that thinks Damian Illard is Nate Robinson with a jumper?

EDIT: and while I'm being completely random here, Fitz, what do you think are our chances of landing Sullinger with our second pick?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bng3raIac0s

Hes looking pretty good here :thumb:

#87Birdman
06-27-2012, 07:35 AM
I've heard a rumor that Danny Ainge from the Celtics promised to pick him...I'm not sure if I'm happy with that rumor or not lol

Yeah I saw that, I hope White does well in the league, because Offensively he sorta resembles a Lebron (not in skill level, but play type) in that he is bigger guy that can dribble like a guard, and has a great vision for dishing the ball. But White's weakness would have to be taking jump shots, but he is fairly good at driving to the paint. I think the reason he may slide all the way to the celtics is medical reasons, but that is just good news for the Celtics, as I think he could be a good player.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
06-27-2012, 07:46 AM
This year's draft is a really deep one. It should be interesting to see how it shakes out.

HUMCALC
06-27-2012, 11:59 AM

If your team needs a guard, Beal will be great IMHO. I watched a lot of him last year, (Because I'm a Gators fan) because he can do it all. He can shoot, pass, rebound, and defend. What can you guys tell me about Orlando Johnson?

sbxxxiichamps
06-27-2012, 01:26 PM
Yeah I saw that, I hope White does well in the league, because Offensively he sorta resembles a Lebron (not in skill level, but play type) in that he is bigger guy that can dribble like a guard, and has a great vision for dishing the ball. But White's weakness would have to be taking jump shots, but he is fairly good at driving to the paint. I think the reason he may slide all the way to the celtics is medical reasons, but that is just good news for the Celtics, as I think he could be a good player.

Ive decided that besides Sullinger, hes the guy I want in the draft. He has some problems on the offensive side of the ball, but I like him defensively and would be happy with taking him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usQJQi3IiE0

sbxxxiichamps
06-27-2012, 01:31 PM
If your team needs a guard, Beal will be great IMHO. I watched a lot of him last year, (Because I'm a Gators fan) because he can do it all. He can shoot, pass, rebound, and defend. What can you guys tell me about Orlando Johnson?

Orlando Johnson....heres a few things:

http://espn.go.com/espnw/more-sports/8101883/espnw-orlando-johnson-rocky-road-nba

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Orlando-Johnson-6338/

Seems like a good character...not really sure where he could end up though

#87Birdman
06-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Ive decided that besides Sullinger, hes the guy I want in the draft. He has some problems on the offensive side of the ball, but I like him defensively and would be happy with taking him.

Yeah I would probably have to start watching the Celtics if he goes there lol. But I was sad when he declared because now Iowa State will go back to really having nothing going for them and probably miss the Tourney way to many times :(.

But I hope he lands on a good team and can grow into a great player.

HUMCALC
06-27-2012, 01:40 PM
Orlando Johnson....heres a few things:

http://espn.go.com/espnw/more-sports/8101883/espnw-orlando-johnson-rocky-road-nba

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Orlando-Johnson-6338/

Seems like a good character...not really sure where he could end up though

Thanks for the info :salute:

sbxxxiichamps
06-27-2012, 01:43 PM
Yeah I would probably have to start watching the Celtics if he goes there lol. But I was sad when he declared because now Iowa State will go back to really having nothing going for them and probably miss the Tourney way to many times :(.

But I hope he lands on a good team and can grow into a great player.

Haha I enjoy Iowa State. It seems like their always coming out of no where to beat top notch teams (that includes their football team lol)

Thanks for the info :salute:

Sure thing :)

sbxxxiichamps
06-27-2012, 02:07 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/royce-young-hopes-admitted-fear-flying-won-t-130128581--nba.html

More Royce White info

Looks like a reason he might fall to the Celtics or even farther is slightly due to his fear of flying. It appears he suffers from some serious anxiety problems.

InsaneBlaze23
06-27-2012, 02:30 PM
All the Pistons do, is do dumb crap. I expect them to blow each pick, because the front office and coaching staff is a bunch of idiots. Skip Baseless could do a better job than Joe Dumars.

What was his idea? Get rid of the old guys and start fresh talent? How did that pay off Joe? We got rid of Rip Hamilton, Chauncey Billups(when he was still Mr. Big shot), Rasheed Wallace(when he was still decent and almost automatic from the corners), Antonio McDyess(he wasn't a star, but he was good enough to be a supporting player) .

Who did we get in return as vetern support? An old Allen Iverson, whom wasn't helping out. Ben Gordon, whom we over payed on and didn't live up to anything for us. Charlie Villanueva, whom hurt the team more than he helped. Re-signed an old washed up Ben Wallace.

The only good this front office has down was keeping Prince, getting Brandon knight and Greg Monroe, and not being worst than the Cavs.

Stuckey is a decent player, but he isn't a starter.
Jason Maxiell is another decent player, but he is only decent off the bench.
In that's it, we just wasted a first rounder to get Corey Maggette, how awesome.

Rant is over.

If we don't do at least decent in the draft this year or make at least one splash in FA, I'll start the Fire Dumars campaign.

sbxxxiichamps
06-27-2012, 03:02 PM
All the Pistons do, is do dumb crap. I expect them to blow each pick, because the front office and coaching staff is a bunch of idiots. Skip Baseless could do a better job than Joe Dumars.

What was his idea? Get rid of the old guys and start fresh talent? How did that pay off Joe? We got rid of Rip Hamilton, Chauncey Billups(when he was still Mr. Big shot), Rasheed Wallace(when he was still decent and almost automatic from the corners), Antonio McDyess(he wasn't a star, but he was good enough to be a supporting player) .

Who did we get in return as vetern support? An old Allen Iverson, whom wasn't helping out. Ben Gordon, whom we over payed on and didn't live up to anything for us. Charlie Villanueva, whom hurt the team more than he helped. Re-signed an old washed up Ben Wallace.

The only good this front office has down was keeping Prince, getting Brandon knight and Greg Monroe, and not being worst than the Cavs.

Stuckey is a decent player, but he isn't a starter.
Jason Maxiell is another decent player, but he is only decent off the bench.
In that's it, we just wasted a first rounder to get Corey Maggette, how awesome.

Rant is over.

If we don't do at least decent in the draft this year or make at least one splash in FA, I'll start the Fire Dumars campaign.

I think your gonna have to start up the Fire Dumars Campaign :P

Its obviously not the preferred scenario...but its the likely scenario imo

Spice 1
06-28-2012, 10:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bng3raIac0s

Hes looking pretty good here :thumb:

IDK man. Them future computer software engineers play some serious defense. We'll see, I guess.

sbxxxiichamps
06-28-2012, 11:22 AM
IDK man. Them future computer software engineers play some serious defense. We'll see, I guess.

Scoring-wise he has some moves....defensively not so much haha

HUMCALC
06-28-2012, 12:07 PM
God, I hope CHI goes SG or C. PF would be my third choice, just please not another foreign guy

InsaneBlaze23
06-28-2012, 01:42 PM
1.Thomas Robinson
2. Andre Drummond
3. John Henson
4. Tyler Zeller
5. Perry Jones

ESPN's insider draft board for the Pistons.

The Experience
06-28-2012, 04:30 PM
1 minute away....

Should be an entertaining night. I see a lot of movement

HUMCALC
06-28-2012, 04:35 PM
Please CHI draft a G, PF, or C. Why do teams with the first pick always wait so long? You've had months, just announce it already. They wasted 3 minutes

InElwayWeTrust
06-28-2012, 04:39 PM
Draft has started! Hopefully some big moves go down to make it interesting.

I wish the Nuggets would make a big move but I am not hopefull.

The Experience
06-28-2012, 04:47 PM
Draft has started! Hopefully some big moves go down to make it interesting.

I wish the Nuggets would make a big move but I am not hopefull.

I would love Royce, Draymond or Sullinger at 20.

canadiansbronco
06-28-2012, 04:52 PM
kentucky is a talent machine...

The top 2 is both their guy's

InElwayWeTrust
06-28-2012, 05:07 PM
I'd love for the Nuggets to trade up and take Austin Rivers...

One can dream... :D

InElwayWeTrust
06-28-2012, 05:24 PM
No trades so far.... Boooooooo!!!!!

:laugh:

The Experience
06-28-2012, 05:25 PM
No trades so far.... Boooooooo!!!!!

:laugh:
Most of them come later, after the picks are made.

The Experience
06-28-2012, 05:32 PM
Really like what the Hornets are doing so far. They already have a great scorer in Gordon (when healthy). Then get a franchise player in Anthony Davis. Austin Rivers can be very good in a few years (draft stock would have been better had he stayed at Duke at least one more year). Pair that with a very good coach in Monty Williams. New Orleans future is very bright.

Amari24
06-28-2012, 05:33 PM
Houston take Lamb, please.

InElwayWeTrust
06-28-2012, 05:34 PM
100% agree about the Hornets. They picked the best 2 players possible at 1 and 10. Great job by them IMO.

InElwayWeTrust
06-28-2012, 05:42 PM
Well there you go Amari. :laugh:

InElwayWeTrust
06-28-2012, 06:04 PM
It would be awesome if PJ3 fell to us! :D

Since I just said that he will probably get picked next. Lol

HUMCALC
06-28-2012, 06:06 PM
Well White's gone

InElwayWeTrust
06-28-2012, 06:11 PM
Just 2 more teams have to pass on PJ3 and he's ours!!!!

C'mon Houston and Orlando, don't let me down! :laugh:

The Experience
06-28-2012, 06:12 PM
It would be awesome if PJ3 fell to us! :D

Since I just said that he will probably get picked next. Lol

Was thinking the same thing...

nic.zeman24
06-28-2012, 06:15 PM
Come on I would die for PJ3

InElwayWeTrust
06-28-2012, 06:16 PM
He would be our most talented draft pick since Melo if we somehow get him.

I am hyping myself up for nothing right now..... Hope I'm wrong

The Experience
06-28-2012, 06:17 PM
Come on I would die for PJ3

Thats good because I would kill you for him ;)

InElwayWeTrust
06-28-2012, 06:18 PM
Yes!! One more team has to skip him! C'mon Orlando! Anyone but PJIII!!!!!!!

nic.zeman24
06-28-2012, 06:20 PM
Thats good because I would kill you for him ;)

IM not telling you where I live

InElwayWeTrust
06-28-2012, 06:20 PM
I thought they were about to announce a Dwight Howard trade. :laugh:

nic.zeman24
06-28-2012, 06:22 PM
I think they take Nicholoson

InElwayWeTrust
06-28-2012, 06:23 PM
Yes!!!!!!

Omg we better pick him!!!!!$$!!!!?!!!!!!

The Experience
06-28-2012, 06:23 PM
C'mon Masai PJ3!!!!

InElwayWeTrust
06-28-2012, 06:24 PM
Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please take Perry Jones III !!!!!!!

ERoyal248
06-28-2012, 06:24 PM
Perry Jones would be great value here.

ERoyal248
06-28-2012, 06:27 PM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

nic.zeman24
06-28-2012, 06:28 PM
anti climatic

InElwayWeTrust
Holy crap that couldn't have been worse....

HUMCALC
Sorry guys :(

The Experience
Really??????

PJ's knee must not be good.....

Orange Pants
06-28-2012, 06:29 PM
I still trust Masai

The Experience
06-28-2012, 06:29 PM
I still trust Masai
I do too, we could still possibly trade him too....

InElwayWeTrust
06-28-2012, 06:30 PM
I despise European players. I will still give him a chance, because Ive never seen him play. If he even comes over here...

I hate Euro players and their rediculous flopping though... :doh:

HUMCALC
06-28-2012, 06:32 PM
I despise European players. I will still give him a chance, because Ive never seen him play. If he even comes over here...

I hate Euro players and their rediculous flopping though... :doh:

I'm with you

The Experience
Guess this means Fernandez is definitely gone

Orange Pants
At least we can stash him overseas so he can do something while Karl's not playing him.

BluenOrnge4Life
06-28-2012, 06:33 PM
And sullinger gone at 21. SMH

InElwayWeTrust
06-28-2012, 06:34 PM
Guess this means Fernandez is definitely gone

So we are replacing a soft, flopping, European player with a...... Wait a minute what??

SMH :ugh:

The Experience
06-28-2012, 06:37 PM
So we are replacing a soft, flopping, European player with a...... Wait a minute what??

SMH :ugh:

Fernandez is garbage though. I will give this guy a shot (assuming he is not dealt)

InElwayWeTrust
06-28-2012, 07:04 PM
Man if PJ3 goes to Miami I'm gonna be so mad..

InElwayWeTrust
06-28-2012, 07:15 PM
OKC just drafted another all star...

HUMCALC
06-28-2012, 07:20 PM
Who's the best guard available?

InElwayWeTrust
06-28-2012, 07:21 PM
Who's the best guard available?

Lamb

10 char

Edit: Teague isn't bad either.

Amari24
06-28-2012, 07:23 PM
OKC just drafted another all star...

You can't do much with an All Star who might only play for five years because of a bad knee.

ERoyal248
06-28-2012, 07:28 PM
Amari, even if it is, that's too good of value to pass up.

Perry Jones is a top 5-10 talent, and they got him at 28.

If he pans out, scary.

Yakka27
06-28-2012, 07:45 PM
You can't do much with an All Star who might only play for five years because of a bad knee.

Well if he helps them win 1 or 2 titles in those 5 years it's plenty worth it. Especially at 28.

Spice 1
06-28-2012, 07:50 PM

I like the way you think Cleveland. Don't know if it's the right fit, but I'll be watching for sure.

ERoyal248
06-28-2012, 07:56 PM
I love Waiters, he reminds me a little bit of DWade minus the flopping but 4 is too high imo.

Good pick for the Nugs with Quincy Miller.

SoundsOfSuccess
06-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Robert Sacre.. I like it. He was a solid player when I saw him in their conference championship game.

sbxxxiichamps
06-28-2012, 09:07 PM
I wanted my Celtics to draft either Royce White/Sullinger and then Fab Melo...I can't believe it actually happened!! :eek: :dance:

InsaneBlaze23
06-28-2012, 09:29 PM
I'm gonna go make a account on the Pistons forum just to start up the Fire Dumars campaign.

sbxxxiichamps
06-28-2012, 09:32 PM
I'm gonna go make a account on the Pistons forum just to start up the Fire Dumars campaign.

Said you'd have to :P

Although I don't think Drummond is all that bad of a pick

InsaneBlaze23
06-28-2012, 10:03 PM
Said you'd have to :P

Although I don't think Drummond is all that bad of a pick

Eh, Drummond wasn't even a surprised. Detroit planned on getting him from the start.
It's the other picks that bothers me.

Fitzmagic
06-29-2012, 10:10 AM
I still am not over my disappointment in this draft. My Cavaliers so badly needed to hit a home run this draft to give Kyrie some great teammates around him, and while I dont think they completely struck out, they certainly could have done better.

Once MKG and Beal came off the board I knew the Cavs were frantically scrambling, trying to find a player worth the #4 pick. When Dion Waiters was called, well, I was anything but happy. Sure he is a nice player, but you just dont take a 6th man in college with the 4 pick in the draft. I think he is going to be a decent player, but I just dont think he will be worth #4.

On Tyler Zeller, it would have been a decent pickup...if we didnt trade 3 picks for him. I doubt he is a starter in the NBA and while he can shoot around a bit, I dont believe in him to be our presence in the paint.

Overall this draft is a C- in my eyes, the Cavaliers got coal in their draft day stockings.

HUMCALC
06-29-2012, 12:30 PM
I know that we needed a backup PG, but would it kill GarPax to draft a SG? The last SG we drafted seems to be Ben Gordon, who made a lot of clutch shots for us. Oh well, maybe we'll go after Ray Allen or Mickael Pietrus. One can dream/hope

sbxxxiichamps
06-29-2012, 08:33 PM
I know that we needed a backup PG, but would it kill GarPax to draft a SG? The last SG we drafted seems to be Ben Gordon, who made a lot of clutch shots for us. Oh well, maybe we'll go after Ray Allen or Mickael Pietrus. One can dream/hope

Allen's most likely signing with the Heat and Pietrus is looking to stay in Boston...But hey, anything can happen.

HUMCALC
06-29-2012, 09:02 PM
Allen's most likely signing with the Heat and Pietrus is looking to stay in Boston...But hey, anything can happen.

I don't see Allen signing on to be a backup to Wade. He'd start here in CHI because everybody would rather have Ray Allen starting over the injury-prone Hamilton + he knows Thibs and his system & loved playing for him. MIA's going to throw their $ at Nash, not a backup SG IMHO

InsaneBlaze23
06-29-2012, 09:12 PM
I'd rather Allen get signed by Detroit. But Dumars is to Josh McDaniels to even make a offer.

Amari24
06-29-2012, 09:24 PM
I'd rather Allen get signed by Detroit. But Dumars is to Josh McDaniels to even make a offer.

Detroit is in a rebuilding mode so I'd be quite stunned if they're on Allen's radar. I think it's between LAC, Miami, or New York. Although, at this point, money talks. If Detroit made a good offer Allen could go there. He already has a ring and records so there's nothing for him to really prove.

InsaneBlaze23
06-29-2012, 09:31 PM
Detroit is in a rebuilding mode so I'd be quite stunned if they're on Allen's radar. I think it's between LAC, Miami, or New York. Although, at this point, money talks. If Detroit made a good offer Allen could go there. He already has a ring and records so there's nothing for him to really prove.

No longer in a rebuilding mode. We already have one of the youngest if not the youngest team in the NBA. We need legit veteran leadership. We got rid of one team cancer in Gordon, we need to get rid of Wallace and Villanieva.
We look a lot better now and for the next 2-3yrs if our team is Knight, Prince, Monroe, Drummond, and Allen.
Then when Prince and Allen give it up, filled in with more vets an/or rookies.