PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for individual games during the Broncos' 2012 season

soloking
06-27-2012, 09:31 AM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Single-Game-Tickets-on-Sale-July-23/338493d2-42d2-4f15-a518-6c1622c82a25

Tickets for individual games during the 2012 season at Sports Authority Field at Mile High will go on sale beginning Monday, July 23 at 11 a.m. MDT.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Denver Broncos on Wednesday announced that tickets for individual games during the 2012 season at Sports Authority Field at Mile High will go on sale beginning Monday, July 23, at 11 a.m. MDT. Ticket availability will vary, as the Broncos have sold out 325 consecutive regular-season games dating back to 1970, but a limited number of tickets (mostly single seats) will be available for all games beginning on Monday, July 23.

The Broncos offer a variety of price levels, which are detailed at the bottom of this release, as well as points of purchase for their fans. Included in the inventory available for the public are full-price tickets, half-price tickets, ADA tickets and club seat tickets.

Ticket purchasers may acquire seats via the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000), through the Internet at Ticketmaster.com, local Ticketmaster outlets (including select Walmart stores, Cherry Creek Shopping Center Guest Services Desk, The Official Visitors Center at 1600 California St. Ste. 6, Town Center @ Aurora Guest Services, Angeloís CDíS & More, and Twist & Shout). For best results, the Broncos recommend the online and charge-by-phone capabilities that Ticketmaster provides to help avoid long lines while gaining access to the same inventory.

Full-Price Tickets: Full-price tickets go on sale at 11 a.m. MDT on Monday, July 23. They may be purchased via the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000), at any local Ticketmaster outlet and through the Internet at Ticketmaster.com. Please note that there will be a limit of four tickets per household per game.

Half-Price Tickets: Half-price tickets go on sale at 1 p.m. MDT on Monday, July 23. They may be purchased through the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000) or through the Internet at Ticketmaster.com only.

A total of the 2,000 half-price tickets will be available for purchase in compliance with the legislation and operating agreement with the Metropolitan Football Stadium District upon the construction of Sports Authority Field at Mile High. The Broncos and the MFSD have implemented the following procedures for the purchase of half-price tickets:

There will be a limit of four tickets per household and no multiple-game purchases are allowed. This will be verified by Ticketmaster by name and credit card usage.
All sales are final and there are no exchanges, cancellations or refunds.
All tickets must be claimed at gate entry on the day of the purchased game. Only buyers of the half-price tickets will be authorized to pick up their orders.
There will be no name changes on half-price tickets.
The buyer must present the credit card used to purchase the tickets to claim their tickets at the entry gate.
After claiming their half-price tickets, buyers must go directly into the stadium.

ADA Seating: A limited amount of ADA seating for ADA qualified patrons will go on sale concurrently on Monday, July 23, via Ticketmaster. For additional information, please refer to the ADA section of http://www.denverbroncos.com/ticketoffice.

Club Seating: There also will be a very limited amount of club seats designated for single-game sales. Club Seat locations will be available on the East and West United Club Levels for single-game purchase. This inventory will be available beginning on July, 23 at 11 a.m. MDT via the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000), at any Ticketmaster outlet and through the Internet at Ticketmaster.com. There still are a limited number of Club Level season tickets available for the 2012 season by license agreement. Interested parties should contact the Broncos directly at (720) 258-3338.

2012 Broncos Ticket Prices and the Appropriate Half-Price Amount Areas:

Location Full Half
Field Prime $175 $87.50
Field Goal Lines $130 $65
Field Corner $115 $57.50
Reserved Seats @ Level 3 $90 $45
Field/Plaza End Zone $85 $42.50
Upper Level Sideline $75 $37.50
Upper Level Corner $60 $30
Upper Level End Zone $49 $24.50

EvertonBroncos
06-27-2012, 10:01 AM
Tickets are cheaper than I anticipated, now all I have to worry about is air fare and accommodation!

BroncosPWNn00bs
06-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Just the news that I've been waiting for. :dance: Thanks for sharing. Been waiting every day to read this news :laugh: Cant wait. :salute:

ebsoria
06-27-2012, 04:27 PM
Looks like if I can't get Club Level I'll be in the Field Prime. :rockon:

BroncosPWNn00bs
06-27-2012, 06:27 PM
Also, is that Field Level Prime thing, something new? I don't remember that little section over there before? :confused: Unless they renamed it or something, but I don't remember that.

Frenchy180
06-27-2012, 06:42 PM
Hey... all of you... stay away from my half priced tickets for the Steelers game! Those are mine damnit! :laugh:

ebsoria
06-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Hey... all of you... stay away from my half priced tickets for the Steelers game! Those are mine damnit! :laugh:

Mental note... get as many Steeler half off tickets as I can.....

Frenchy180
06-28-2012, 08:47 PM
Mental note... get as many Steeler half off tickets as I can.....

you forgot part two... sell to Frenchy for half of what you paid for them... :laugh:

FLBroncFan
07-01-2012, 11:30 AM

I think I am faster than you when it comes to typing.....we shall see, Padewan..... :D

teetdogs
07-23-2012, 09:00 AM
Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that Broncos tickets officially go on sale to the public in 1 hour, 11am MST at ticketmaster.

Edit:
Some tickets go on sale at 11 and some go onsale at 1:00pm

BroncosPWNn00bs
07-23-2012, 09:19 AM
Thanks. Yea I've been waiting for today for some time. :rockon:

Regular priced tickets go on sale at 11. And then half priced tickets go on sale at 1. Cant wait. :rockon:

Frenchy180
07-23-2012, 09:22 AM
I'm waiting for the half priced tickets for the Steelers game... If I have my way, I'll find myself sitting in section 534 September 9th :laugh:

BroncosPWNn00bs
07-23-2012, 09:26 AM
I'm waiting for the half priced tickets for the Steelers game... If I have my way, I'll find myself sitting in section 534 September 9th :laugh:

:laugh: How many people are you going with? I will say that with half priced, you can get great seats. I just put in for 1 ticket and BAM, I've had some great seats for just like 65 dollars. Its legit. This year, I think I'm just gonna get full priced tickets and then maybe later in the year, I'll scoop up a half priced ticket for a game.

Frenchy180
07-23-2012, 09:34 AM
:laugh: How many people are you going with? I will say that with half priced, you can get great seats. I just put in for 1 ticket and BAM, I've had some great seats for just like 65 dollars. Its legit. This year, I think I'm just gonna get full priced tickets and then maybe later in the year, I'll scoop up a half priced ticket for a game.

Just me and my best friend for that one. I've got a list of games that get priority if the Steelers one falls through. I don't have to be in 534 to be happy, but it is ideal :laugh:

BroncosPWNn00bs
07-23-2012, 09:36 AM
Just me and my best friend for that one. I've got a list of games that get priority if the Steelers one falls through. I don't have to be in 534 to be happy, but it is ideal :laugh:

:laugh: Nice. Well in order to get 2 seats together, you gotta be quick. Usually try it the second it goes out, and you can get 2 together in the 500 level. But a lot of times what I do, is get 2 tickets, and look for each 1 individually and then we can both sit in the 100 level, but just not next to each other. Either way though, every seat in the house is great.

I think everyone wants to go to the week 1 game though. :fight:

Frenchy180
07-23-2012, 09:40 AM
:laugh: Nice. Well in order to get 2 seats together, you gotta be quick. Usually try it the second it goes out, and you can get 2 together in the 500 level. But a lot of times what I do, is get 2 tickets, and look for each 1 individually and then we can both sit in the 100 level, but just not next to each other. Either way though, every seat in the house is great.

I think everyone wants to go to the week 1 game though. :fight:

Definitely, I'm already on the ticketmaster site... I did it last year and was a few minutes late and missed out on tickets to the Raiders game, but managed to get tickets to the one against the Lions.

BroncosPWNn00bs
07-23-2012, 09:47 AM
Definitely, I'm already on the ticketmaster site... I did it last year and was a few minutes late and missed out on tickets to the Raiders game, but managed to get tickets to the one against the Lions.

Yea, well theres always tickets though, although getting 2 together is usually hard, but usually me and whoever I go with, have no problem sitting away from each other. So I just put in for 1 ticket. Bought it. Then put it for another 1 ticket. Because its pretty hard to get 2 together especially on the half priced ones.

Tset
07-23-2012, 10:50 AM
I am dying to go to the home opener so I was on Ticketmaster at 10:58, refreshed until the tickets showed available and tried picking up 2 tickets. It showed nothing was available so tried 1 ticket about 3 minutes later and it said nothing was available. Any hints how to at least get one tickets? Crazy to think it sold out in less than 3 minutes. Gonna try for the half priced tickets, but imagine they'll go even faster.

teetdogs
07-23-2012, 11:17 AM
I am dying to go to the home opener so I was on Ticketmaster at 10:58, refreshed until the tickets showed available and tried picking up 2 tickets. It showed nothing was available so tried 1 ticket about 3 minutes later and it said nothing was available. Any hints how to at least get one tickets? Crazy to think it sold out in less than 3 minutes. Gonna try for the half priced tickets, but imagine they'll go even faster.

Wait until the half price tickets go on sale at 1pm MST, then try and get them individually, likely wont be together but at least youre both there.

BroncosPWNn00bs
07-23-2012, 11:17 AM

Yea, it went by crazy fast. I'm just gonna wait for the half priced now and get on there quick. I usually always get half priced anyways, but tried full price first, and man it sold out quick. All the other games I can still get tickets for :fight:

ebsoria
07-23-2012, 11:21 AM
I went to look at what is available, even clicked "best available" for three adults on Dec 2nd.. section 527?!?! SMH...

Tset
07-23-2012, 11:23 AM
Well, good to know I didn't screw it up at least. Thanks for the advise BroncosPWNn00bs, anyway I can get the tickets without paying $600 to some scalper I'm up for.

BroncosPWNn00bs
07-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Well, good to know I didn't screw it up at least. Thanks for the advise BroncosPWNn00bs, anyway I can get the tickets without paying $600 to some scalper I'm up for.

Yea, I'm waiting for half priced now and see what happens. I hope that everyone just thinks its sold out and forgets about it, and we can get nice half priced seats. :rockon:

And yea Ebsoria, I wish I was interested in seeing the Bucs or Browns, cause then I'd at least get tickets :laugh: Instead of wanting to go to the opener like everyone else. Thats the only game where there isn't a single ticket available right now I think.

Oh and welcome to the site Tset. :salute:

ebsoria
07-23-2012, 11:28 AM
Yea, I'm waiting for half priced now and see what happens. I hope that everyone just thinks its sold out and forgets about it, and we can get nice half priced seats. :rockon:

And yea Ebsoria, I wish I was interested in seeing the Bucs or Browns, cause then I'd at least get tickets :laugh: Instead of wanting to go to the opener like everyone else. Thats the only game where there isn't a single ticket available right now I think.

Oh and welcome to the site Tset. :salute:

Maybe they're waiting to release them... :heh:

YYCfan
07-23-2012, 11:35 AM
Hoping for a pair of half-price tickets. I was online (refreshing) at 11:00, completed my request for any 2 to September 30 vs. Raiders in under 30 seconds... nothing..!!

Tset
07-23-2012, 11:50 AM
Thanks! :) Been lurking for a good 3 years, but that was my first post.

BroncosPWNn00bs
07-23-2012, 11:55 AM
Maybe they're waiting to release them... :heh:

No doubt. I do know that they release 2000 half priced tickets for every game. So I'm here in anticipation. man though, I gotta go to the bathroom :laugh: I must be nervous :fight:

Fan of the MAN
07-23-2012, 12:04 PM
Where the hello are they!!

BroncosPWNn00bs
07-23-2012, 12:07 PM
Yea mayneeeeeeee. Got 2 tickets scattered for the Steelers game :dance: Now I just need to find a way to get the Saints tickets. Oh well. At least I got tix for the game I wanted to go to the most.

Frenchy180
07-23-2012, 12:11 PM
I got one pair together for the game against the Texans... The tickets are a gift to me for my birthday from my mom, so I only have to wait a month after my birthday this year :D

Fan of the MAN
07-23-2012, 12:17 PM
No good tickets full price or half. Not a nose bleed seat person. Bring on the big screen

BroncosPWNn00bs
07-23-2012, 12:18 PM
No good tickets full price or half. Not a nose bleed seat person. Bring on the big screen

There are plenty of good seats. i got 1 seat in section 126, and another in section 232. And nothing wrong with nose bleed seats either. Those seats are great and you can see everything imo.

Tset
07-23-2012, 12:23 PM
2 tickets both in section 110 for the home opener. Man, not that I could wait for the season to start anyway, but now it's gonna drive me nuts!

BroncosPWNn00bs
07-23-2012, 12:27 PM
2 tickets both in section 110 for the home opener. Man, not that I could wait for the season to start anyway, but now it's gonna drive me nuts!

Sweet. Did you get 2 tickets together? or just scattered? Pretty cool that you got them both in the same section using the half priced tickets. I'm stoked as well man. :rockon:

YYCfan
07-23-2012, 12:27 PM
2 together for the Raiders! Never been in the 500 level, but very excited. Road-trip from Calgary!!

Orange Pants
07-23-2012, 12:29 PM
I can't believe I coulden't even get tickets to the Browns game... :confused:

KS-BroncoGirl
07-23-2012, 12:31 PM
Got mine to the Texans game...already saw them play and beat the Steelers a few years back and I've wanted to see them play the Texans because of Kubiak. See ya'all then!!! Go Broncos!!!

PowderAddict
07-23-2012, 12:43 PM
Wow, I tried to get 2 seats together half priced, was refreshing and tried to get them as soon as the site went live. No go. I've never had problems getting a few half priced tickets together. They must have sold FAST. Finally settled for a single ticket.

Sorry Dad, looks like I'm going by myself :(

BroncofaninCan
07-23-2012, 12:46 PM
Going to my first NFL game Sept 23rd. Got a pair of half priced together. Now I need to book flight and hotel. Any recommendations where to stay?

Denverslim14
07-23-2012, 12:51 PM
Got 2 tickets in Section 512 for the New Orleans game!!!

Frenchy180
07-23-2012, 12:55 PM
I'm tempted to order a single ticket to the Steelers game on my other card... hmmm

edit... Nevermind... too late

Tset
07-23-2012, 01:58 PM
Sweet. Did you get 2 tickets together? or just scattered? Pretty cool that you got them both in the same section using the half priced tickets. I'm stoked as well man. :rockon:

Not together, but one is row 33 and one is row 37. Maybe if someone next to me is there solo I can buy him a beer or two and have the swap seats. If not, it's not a big deal. Really stoked I got tickets period. Not to mention half price.

brotherchaos41
07-23-2012, 02:46 PM
I need your guys' help: Someone told me about half price tix today so I went online and bought them. I got over to ticketmaster at about 1pm and bought 4 to the chiefs game. Then I decided we wanted more (such a great deal) so I got 4 for the chargers. Then I decided "why not" and i got 4 more for the bucs.

Here's my question: I read after buying all those (with confirmation and email from TM) that you are only allowed to buy 4 per household per season. What the heck? Why did they let me buy all of those?

Should I be scared that they won't let me in or did I just get lucky?

tnedator
07-23-2012, 07:22 PM
I need your guys' help: Someone told me about half price tix today so I went online and bought them. I got over to ticketmaster at about 1pm and bought 4 to the chiefs game. Then I decided we wanted more (such a great deal) so I got 4 for the chargers. Then I decided "why not" and i got 4 more for the bucs.

Here's my question: I read after buying all those (with confirmation and email from TM) that you are only allowed to buy 4 per household per season. What the heck? Why did they let me buy all of those?

Uh Oh, the ticket police are going to get you!!!!

Actually, I'm curious if they will figure it out when they go to ship them. Let us know what happens.

Frenchy180
07-23-2012, 07:28 PM

Actually, I'm curious if they will figure it out when they go to ship them. Let us know what happens.
They don't ship them... in fact I don't even remember if you get an actual paper ticket at all...

BroncosPWNn00bs
07-23-2012, 07:28 PM

They actually don't ship the half priced tickets. You have to go in to the stadium and they scan your credit card, and then your tickets pop out of the little scan thing that they have. And then you go in to the stadium. Kind of different but they do that so you don't sell tickets that you got at half priced.

As to brotherChaos, I would be scared if I were you. I even called up today just to verify the rules again and she said you can either get 1 ticket for 1 game, or 4 for 1 game, or somewhere in between but you CAN NOT go to 4 games and get a ticket a game, or more. So in other words, with the half priced deal, you can only get 1 game, and up to 4 tickets for that game.

So let us know what happens with that, because I'm curious. If you can get away with going to 3 games all half priced, then I may have to start doing that :laugh: But yea, I would be scared if I were you. Not sure how they are going to work it or what not, but they may just cancel 2 of the games, and notify you of it. But I'm not really sure.

And as for Tset, Pretty sweet that you got tickets close by. I did that 1 other time, and was hoping to swap with people, but didn't see anyone by themselves, but yea, at least you're in the house. Thats the important part. :rockon:

Peanut
07-23-2012, 11:30 PM
Hubby tried to get Bronco-Raven tickets Friday. No luck.

I don't think the Ravens do the half price tickets.

We'll probably buy the tickets after we get back from vacation.

tnedator
07-24-2012, 04:51 AM
They don't ship them... in fact I don't even remember if you get an actual paper ticket at all...

Yea, after reading PWN's post, I remember reading all the rules associated with the half price tickets when I posted a notice about them last month.

EddieMac
07-24-2012, 06:25 AM
Just got mine. OOOHHHH YAAAA

PowderAddict
07-24-2012, 11:03 AM

A guy I work with a few years ago bought half price tickets to multiple games. I don’t remember exactly how it was handled, but he only got to keep the tickets for one of the games, the others were refunded to him. I don’t know if he got to choose which game, or if it was the first transaction that went through.

And as others have mentioned, you have to go to a specific gate (east side of the stadium). You MUST have a valid ID and the EXACT credit card used to charge the tickets. You are not shipped tickets ahead of time.

D-BRONCOS 1
07-24-2012, 01:34 PM
I had got in right at 1 and had a pair for the raiders game but they were directly behind the endzone so I passed. After that I couldn't get much in a decent section but I did manage to get one half off for the chargers game in section 122 seat 1 I'm pretty excited except I'll be by myself

BroncosPWNn00bs
07-24-2012, 03:53 PM
Hubby tried to get Bronco-Raven tickets Friday. No luck.

I don't think the Ravens do the half price tickets.

We'll probably buy the tickets after we get back from vacation.

Yea, I think the Broncos are like the only team to have the half price sale. Not sure though, but I've never heard any other teams do that. Something about some agreement or settlement that the Broncos have had a long time ago. Not quite sure. Either way its pretty sweet though. Sometimes when I'm bored I go on ticketmaster and go to other teams games and try to get 1 ticket, and see how cheap I can get a ticket for. Kinda sad cause some teams have tickets for so cheap.

But I'm shocked the tickets went so fast for the Pitt game. You cant even get a ticket for reg price or half price on ticket master for that game anymore.

But I'm stoked since I got tickets for the Pitt game on ticketmaster and Saints tickets on stubhub. Now I just cant wait for football season to get here. :rockon: