PDA

View Full Version : Run to the mailbox

dluce
07-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Season tickets arrived today!!! Let the season begin

SBboundBRONCOS
07-13-2012, 02:21 PM
NICE!!!!

i want to go to a broncos game in denver soon, that experience would be great, too bad none of my friends are denver fans out here in Bears territory

EvertonBroncos
07-14-2012, 07:52 AM
Good stuff man! Don't have a Broncos season ticket (obviously) but I am an Everton season ticket holder, and for me there's no better feeling as a sports fan than when your season ticket arrives!

CoryWinget81
07-14-2012, 08:44 AM
NICE!!!!

i want to go to a broncos game in denver soon, that experience would be great, too bad none of my friends are denver fans out here in Bears territory

You got 72,000 of your closest friends here buddy. :thumb:

flosstein
07-14-2012, 09:37 AM
NICE!!!!

If your buddies are true football fans, they should be down for a road trip. I'm sure you've accompanied them to Soldire Field right? I'm on a mission to hit all 32 stadiums + the Toronto Bills game. Trying to get to the old classics b4 they are gone.

You got 72,000 of your closest friends here buddy. :thumb:

That is soooo true!!! When I got to Denver after my wife would go to sleep and I would go to the hotel bar, everybody was a Bronco fan ( few KC fans here and there though). I had a blast!!!! I had my on my hat and when convo would ask where I was from and I said NJ, party got going. And Sunday is a sight to behold!!! Everybody "Orange'd up" all day long!!! Easily one of the best Sunday football towns I've ever been to.

xX-Bronco-Xx
07-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Oh yeah well guess what I got in my mail today?

Car bills! Yeah be jelly everyone!

BRADFORD'10
07-14-2012, 01:34 PM
I've always wondered what they look like! Are they all together on one paper or what?? Someone should take a picture of there's??

JWinn
07-14-2012, 04:48 PM
I come home from a little vacation to find not only a bunch of Rod Smith cards, and a bunch of 2012 cards waiting for me on my counter, but the best mail of the year in my mailbox.

Two awesome sheets of tickets, parking passes, a big sticker, my discount card, everything I really need to get me thru the year!

And a phone message telling me my tickets are on the way!

It's good to be home!

Edit.... And the little pocket schedule. Which says we'll be getting new towels this year, and some cards at another game!

Guys probably don't wanna know about the $10 cash card for Sports Authority, huh?

:logo:

ebsoria
07-14-2012, 05:39 PM
I come home from a little vacation to find not only a bunch of Rod Smith cards, and a bunch of 2012 cards waiting for me on my counter, but the best mail of the year in my mailbox.

Two awesome sheets of tickets, parking passes, a big sticker, my discount card, everything I really need to get me thru the year!

And a phone message telling me my tickets are on the way!

It's good to be home!

Edit.... And the little pocket schedule. Which says we'll be getting new towels this year, and some cards at another game!

Guys probably don't wanna know about the $10 cash card for Sports Authority, huh?

Pft!!! That's all?? :coffee:

JWinn
07-14-2012, 06:22 PM
Pft!!! That's all?? :coffee:

Well, now that you mention it, no, that's not all.

Despite all the experts here telling me I was wrong or MUST be mistaken when I posted about it before, indeed my cost was $15.50 LESS per ticket than they were last year.

So for the two seats, twenty tickets, they pretty much gave me $310 right there. :thumb:

Broncoholic3233
07-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Yup

Got my season tickets in the mail today too! One of the best days of the year for sure!

Let's Go Broncos!!! :logo:

Broncoholic3233
07-14-2012, 06:55 PM
I've always wondered what they look like! Are they all together on one paper or what?? Someone should take a picture of there's??

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2ebfw46.jpg

they are all just connected together when you unfold it.

Frenchy180
07-14-2012, 10:04 PM
my uncle sent me a picture of his... I had an instant sad... until I realized he's taking me to the Chargers game with him :D

jetrazor74
07-14-2012, 10:11 PM
my uncle sent me a picture of his... I had an instant sad... until I realized he's taking me to the Chargers game with him :D

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22118693.jpg

Frenchy180
07-14-2012, 10:47 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22118693.jpg

I'll take you with me to the other game I go to this year... (if I haven't already promised the other ticket to someone else :laugh:)

ebsoria
07-15-2012, 10:19 AM
Well, now that you mention it, no, that's not all.

Despite all the experts here telling me I was wrong or MUST be mistaken when I posted about it before, indeed my cost was $15.50 LESS per ticket than they were last year.

So for the two seats, twenty tickets, they pretty much gave me $310 right there. :thumb:

Well.. I keep drooling. I was gonna see if you wanted to "part" with the Bucs game, but it looks like I need three tickets now.

Methinks Club Level will be slightly out of my price range, so Lower Prime is what I'm after.

JWinn
07-15-2012, 10:55 AM
Well.. I keep drooling. I was gonna see if you wanted to "part" with the Bucs game, but it looks like I need three tickets now.

Methinks Club Level will be slightly out of my price range, so Lower Prime is what I'm after.

Sorry Ebs, I'm not the guy to ask to buy tickets from. I wont even sell my old USED tickets! haha

Here's what some of them look like. They change every year. Invesco on your left, Mile High on your right.

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l617/MugoWinn/ourownmrwinn.jpg

ebsoria
07-15-2012, 07:33 PM
Sorry Ebs, I'm not the guy to ask to buy tickets from. I wont even sell my old USED tickets! haha

Here's what some of them look like. They change every year. Invesco on your left, Mile High on your right.

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l617/MugoWinn/ourownmrwinn.jpg

Well,, since you won't sell them, then one of these years I want to be your +1. ;)

JakeNbake
07-15-2012, 07:49 PM
I keep checking the mail but no tickets :(

JWinn
07-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Well,, since you won't sell them, then one of these years I want to be your +1. ;)

You're a little too far out of the way for me to pick up on the way down to The Barn.

Sorry. :laugh:

ebsoria
07-16-2012, 07:32 PM
You're a little too far out of the way for me to pick up on the way down to The Barn.

Sorry. :laugh:

Nah. We'll make a week of it. Swing by Cali on Friday, we'll be in Denver before the game Sunday, then have me home late Monday night. Beers are on me.

redneckrocker
07-17-2012, 10:00 AM
Sweeeeet! This mean I should be getting mine for the Texans game pretty soon, once the seller posts them, I should be able to print!!

86Elwayfan
07-18-2012, 03:43 PM
I keep checking the mail but no tickets :(

They will come Jake and if they don't beat up your mailman/mailwoman cause they stole them!! :-D

BroncoNic
07-20-2012, 11:36 AM
I have a question and I am thinking someone here can help. I bought tickets from someone and received them today. They are for the Broncos/Steelers game on Sept 9 which is the first regular season game, but they same Game 3 on them. I'm confused......Can someone explain this to me???

Strike
07-20-2012, 01:08 PM
I have a question and I am thinking someone here can help. I bought tickets from someone and received them today. They are for the Broncos/Steelers game on Sept 9 which is the first regular season game, but they same Game 3 on them. I'm confused......Can someone explain this to me???

Games 1 and 2 are the two preseason games played in Denver.

JWinn
07-20-2012, 02:18 PM

Bingo.

There are ten games in the season ticket package. Two preseason and eight regular. All with numbers 1 thru 10. Since the Steeler game is the third home game of the year, it's got #3 on it.

BroncoNic
07-25-2012, 12:57 PM

Bingo.

There are ten games in the season ticket package. Two preseason and eight regular. All with numbers 1 thru 10. Since the Steeler game is the third home game of the year, it's got #3 on it.

Duh, don't I feel stupid! I wondered if they counted the preseason games, but there are 4 preseason games. It never occurred to me that they would only number the home games. :doh: Thanks for the help!! I'm so excited for our first (but hopefully not our last!) game!!

elwayfanatic07
07-25-2012, 01:51 PM
i envy you guys...being a 30 yr Bronco fan stuck in NY is a lonely feeling. :(