PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets/Parking Space

86Elwayfan
07-16-2012, 01:35 PM
So I was just informed that my season tickets arrived at my grandfather's house (my source for my tickets) and as this is my second year getting the seats I haven't done anything with a parking space. I called the office and they said there was some form with the tickets that I have to fill out, but i haven't seen the form since the tickets don't come to me I have to go get them. Does anyone know how quickly i need to send this in to get a spot?? Also, if it needs to be done super quick do I need to send a check in with it or is that something I can do later once it has been confirmed i have a spot. (That way if it needs to be done quickly I can just have my grandfather send it in for me) I am trying to get a spot in lot M. Any info/help on this would be great. Thanks!! :thumb: :salute:

JWinn
07-16-2012, 01:46 PM
Call this number, the parking hotline. They can answer all your questions.

720-258-3727

:logo:

Remedy
07-16-2012, 01:47 PM

720-258-3727

Jwinn on the case... as always with the ticket related questions. :salute:

86Elwayfan
07-16-2012, 01:50 PM

720-258-3727

Thanks JWinn I will give a call into them later today. I did see something that said season parking is sold out for 2012 :-( but I never saw or heard anything for where i could put in for it. Will still call to see what i can learn. Thanks again! :salute:

JWinn
07-16-2012, 02:02 PM
No sweat 86! :thumb:

I did not get a form for parking, but I did get the packet for lot M. Further, I did not get a form with options to upgrade to another lot. Always got that before.

I'd get on this as fast as you can if I were you.

Just caught me at a good time Remedy, lol.

Remedy
07-16-2012, 03:14 PM
No sweat 86! :thumb:

I did not get a form for parking, but I did get the packet for lot M. Further, I did not get a form with options to upgrade to another lot. Always got that before.

I'd get on this as fast as you can if I were you.

Just caught me at a good time Remedy, lol.

apparently you get caught 'at a good time' frequently...

you answer ticket related questions like clockwork sir. haha

rst08tierney
07-18-2012, 10:00 PM
its all about parking in the projects for free

86Elwayfan
07-19-2012, 08:33 AM
its all about parking in the projects for free

Problem with parking outside the lots is my group tailgates and we have friends that have a pass in lot M so that is where we go. Right now we have to show up super early to get a spot. Not that that is awful just makes for a long time at the stadium. I don't think we will mind doing it again this year as it seems it may be the only option :(