PDA

View Full Version : bF!'s Signature Thread

broncoFan!
07-21-2012, 09:07 PM
So I just started making my own signatures and I want advice from you guys. What do you think of my first one that I did, and what advice can you give me? This Eminem one is my first. If any of you are interested let me know but I can't guarantee greatness lol. :P

Sync
07-22-2012, 04:08 AM
The best advice I can give you is to go on google, search up some signature making tutorials, and follow a few of them. Even if you don't like what you come up with you'll learn how to use the tools on whatever program you're using and it's probably the fastest way to improve.

350legend
07-22-2012, 04:47 AM
So I just started making my own signatures and I want advice from you guys. What do you think of my first one that I did, and what advice can you give me? This Eminem one is my first. If any of you are interested let me know but I can't guarantee greatness lol. :P

My Advice, Dont be afraid to take chances, dont second guess yourself for one minute, if u really like an idea run with it despite what others may say!! Keep doing your thing!! :thumb:

one5beast
07-22-2012, 12:46 PM
what program are you using?

broncoFan!
07-22-2012, 10:48 PM
what program are you using?

Photoscape.

Houshmazode
07-23-2012, 08:33 AM
I would try to get photoshop if you could.

I've never heard of photoscape, but if you want some advice the first thing I would say would be try to keep the width/height ratio of images the same when you resize them. The pic of eminem looks a little stretched width-wise. Photoshop has an option to keep the ratio the same when you resize pics, photoscape might have something like that too.

one5beast
07-23-2012, 11:42 AM
never heard of photoscape either. Another program you can use is GIMP. It's what I started using before I got photoshop. It's very similar to photoshop but it's Free!

broncoFan!
07-23-2012, 11:26 PM
never heard of photoscape either. Another program you can use is GIMP. It's what I started using before I got photoshop. It's very similar to photoshop but it's Free!

I prefer Photoscape over GIMP it is much more user-friendly imo, but perhaps that is because I haven't had the time to thoroughly explore GIMP.

broncoFan!
07-23-2012, 11:27 PM
I would try to get photoshop if you could.

I've never heard of photoscape, but if you want some advice the first thing I would say would be try to keep the width/height ratio of images the same when you resize them. The pic of eminem looks a little stretched width-wise. Photoshop has an option to keep the ratio the same when you resize pics, photoscape might have something like that too.

Yah the ratio is a little off hehe but I think it looks a little better in the signature itself if you know what I mean.