PDA

View Full Version : FF cheater

InsaneBlaze23
08-17-2012, 08:14 PM
Can you report cheating on NFL.com's fantasy?

I got into a league where this guy either has a second account or has a family member joined so one can send all his good players to the other team for crap players. He has the same user name but with a different letter in front of both.

Sync
08-17-2012, 08:49 PM
The rest of the league should be able to vote to block unbalanced trades, if I remember correctly...

InsaneBlaze23
08-17-2012, 09:02 PM
The rest of the league should be able to vote to block unbalanced trades, if I remember correctly...

You can still veto trades, the only issue is only 2 people in the league noticed it. So only 2 people voted to block. Either way we can veto the trade all we want, but those 2 will keep trying to do the trade and at some point it'll get through.

In it's not even the trade that's the big issue, it's the fact that 2 people will the same name are the ones doing the trading.

BroncosPWNn00bs
08-17-2012, 09:36 PM
I would say contact your local police and get the authorities involved. That is not right. :fight:

Sync
08-17-2012, 09:57 PM
There must be some way to report it. I've never had the problem myself, but I'm sure it's something they've anticipated. If all else fails just send a general enquiry to NFL.com CS and they'll probably point you in the right direction. The other owners really shouldn't be letting one-sided trades go through though... People need to pay attention to their leagues.

InsaneBlaze23
08-17-2012, 10:22 PM
There must be some way to report it. I've never had the problem myself, but I'm sure it's something they've anticipated. If all else fails just send a general enquiry to NFL.com CS and they'll probably point you in the right direction. The other owners really shouldn't be letting one-sided trades go through though... People need to pay attention to their leagues.

Oh I agree with you. This is only my second year doing fantasy sports. Last year and this year with both football and baseball, people draft, set their starters then never comeback to the site except once every 2-3 weeks.

I reported them, there is a feedback site.

Sync
08-18-2012, 10:33 AM
Oh I agree with you. This is only my second year doing fantasy sports. Last year and this year with both football and baseball, people draft, set their starters then never comeback to the site except once every 2-3 weeks.

This is exactly why I'm trying to only get in leagues with people I know this year. I've found that if you join a random NFL.com league about 3/4 people you meet will either abandon their teams or only check back sporadically. It really ruins the experience.

:(

canadiansbronco
08-18-2012, 11:20 AM
This is exactly why I'm trying to only get in leagues with people I know this year. I've found that if you join a random NFL.com league about 3/4 people you meet will either abandon their teams or only check back sporadically. It really ruins the experience.

:(

that sucks when it happens there easy to win tho, but not fun to play

Jaws
08-18-2012, 03:07 PM
Who is your commissioner? That two headed cheat should be eliminated and kicked out.

InsaneBlaze23
08-18-2012, 03:19 PM
Who is your commissioner? That two headed cheat should be eliminated and kicked out.

There isn't really one. It's a NFL managed league.

// / yardo
08-18-2012, 03:41 PM
There's info on the website about fair-play issues. If it's a custom league then NFL.com doesn't care.

Check the contact page. That person may be violating NFL.com terms and conditions by having multiple accounts. Send an email letting them know about it.

Foez
08-18-2012, 08:10 PM
Sounds like it's a BS league and nobody will care. If only 2 people in the league noticed it then most of everybody isn't even playing.