PDA

View Full Version : Patriots vs Eagles

VADER72
08-20-2012, 05:33 PM
Brady not playing and Vick is just getting destroyed on the field. Hit in a slide and was shaking his arm and then just pounded in the ribs and stayed down for a min.

JakeNbake
08-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Mallet's arm is fire. It might not be perfect but man does he throw that ball.

InElwayWeTrust
08-20-2012, 06:17 PM
Lol @ Vick. :laugh:

That is all.

Captain_23
08-20-2012, 06:22 PM
Vick stay injured, its time they look for a franchise passer.

Remedy
08-20-2012, 06:23 PM
At least the x rays were negative for vick... yeash..

EddieMac
08-20-2012, 08:33 PM
I almost hate to say I love seeing him get beat up. I don't usually wish that on people but I just don't like him at all.
Don't buy the "new Mike Vick". Never will.

Ok rant over.

theMileHighGuy
08-20-2012, 08:45 PM
Vick better stay healthy I need him he was the last decent QB on the board in my one draft. :doh:

Foles was awesome in this game. He is accurate as hell, even in there with the 1st squads. Gruden was enamored at how he handled just about every personnel package that they had. Reaaally wish we could've gotten another possible starter in the second and stole him in the third.

elway93
08-20-2012, 09:37 PM
People need to stop saying the Eagles are a super Bowl contender. They have a quarterback that's lucky to play twelve games any given year and hasn't proven himself in the playoffs. He's played in 5 playoff games in 9 years and won 2 of them. The guy is a loser that can't stay on the football field, and that isn't the type of player you want leading your team. No way they make it to the super bowl.

theMileHighGuy
08-20-2012, 09:50 PM
People need to stop saying the Eagles are a super Bowl contender. They have a quarterback that's lucky to play twelve games any given year and hasn't proven himself in the playoffs. He's played in 5 playoff games in 9 years and won 2 of them. The guy is a loser that can't stay on the football field, and that isn't the type of player you want leading your team. No way they make it to the super bowl.

Not to mention how suspect the defense still looks. If Brady/Welker/TEs were in there it would've been ugly.

dizzolve
08-20-2012, 10:02 PM
Vick and Murphy's Law

almost KnoMo-ish

EvertonBroncos
08-21-2012, 04:09 AM
I almost hate to say I love seeing him get beat up. I don't usually wish that on people but I just don't like him at all.
Don't buy the "new Mike Vick". Never will.

Ok rant over.

Completely, 100% agree. No time for the man, he makes me sick.