PDA

View Full Version : Rate my team!

CoryWinget81
08-26-2012, 07:19 AM
http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zhfuxd.jpg

I feel pretty excited. I know I don't have a lot of boom potential, but I drafted a TON of consistency.

GRRR

I guess I'll type it out because the pic size is too small on the boards.

Tom Brady
Hakeem Nicks
Antonio Brown
Steven Jackson
Willis McGahee
Rob Gronkowski
Dwayne Bowe

Kasay/NYG D

Cedric Benson
Ben Tate
Mike Williams
Andrew Luck
Santonio Holmes
Martellus Bennett

EddieMac
08-26-2012, 07:21 AM
It's very small and hard to read. :P

Looks good. Lots of pluggers that'll get you point every week. You have a couple of explosive ones there though. Should be a good mix.

CoryWinget81
08-26-2012, 07:34 AM
I don't feel like I took too many risks. That's gonna either blow up in my face or its gonna work nicely.

EddieMac
08-26-2012, 08:45 AM
//I like getting the reliable pluggers. As long as you don't run into the team that has those "go off" players THAT week then /you walk your way into the playoffs. Too many drafts I have taken the sleepers or high upside players and been burnt waiting for them to come around, which is usually the week after I cut them.

atwaterandstir
08-26-2012, 09:18 AM
Looks like a damn good squad....... I always try to get a top QB/WR or TE combo (teammates) I love the Gronk/Brady combo.

Sync
08-26-2012, 09:20 AM
Pretty darn good, should be a very solid team throughout the year.

InsaneBlaze23
08-26-2012, 10:21 AM
Pretty good team. People keep saying avoid Benson, but he is a "sleeper". Last I checked he had consecutive seasons before the Bengals released him with 1,000yrds. Packers have a better team, better line, more weapons. He wont be a top back in the league but he will be a solid fantasy player.

BroncosDivision
08-26-2012, 11:25 AM
Looking solid. How big is your league?

HUMCALC
08-26-2012, 12:40 PM
B- In my opinion

atwaterandstir
08-26-2012, 02:09 PM
B- In my opinion

Really?
I see an A+ QB an A+ TE B+ WRs and a solid couple of B running backs. I dont see how his bench would lower him that much.
Good squad CoryW

HUMCALC
08-26-2012, 04:39 PM
Really?
I see an A+ QB an A+ TE B+ WRs and a solid couple of B running backs. I dont see how his bench would lower him that much.
Good squad CoryW

I'm not sold on your WRs, except Bowe. The other ones are ok. Your D has a great pass rush, but questions in the other areas, and Kasay will give you a lot of extra points but not many FGs

CoryWinget81
08-26-2012, 05:07 PM
I'm not sold on your WRs, except Bowe. The other ones are ok. Your D has a great pass rush, but questions in the other areas, and Kasay will give you a lot of extra points but not many FGs

Antonio Brown is going to be one of the best WRs in the league. Nicks is going to be Mannings RZ primary target. Mike Williams won't be double teamed anymore. Holmes is the only WR worth spit in NYJ and is a perfect target for Tebow's awful off target throws, should he end up starting.

My WR is actually a strong position on my team. I'm more worried about my RBs.

CoryWinget81
08-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Looking solid. How big is your league?

10 teams. not too bad I guess. :P

InsaneBlaze23
08-26-2012, 05:21 PM
Humcalc, I fail to see how Cory doesn't have a good team. He solid at every position and his back-ups have potential to put up starter numbers.

Cory, the only question at RB I see is if Benson can make the best out of the Packers run game. Can Jackson stay healthy and consistently put starting RB numbers.
Ben Tate is in a good position, we know what he can do as a back-up for the Texans and as a starter for the Texans if Foster goes down.
McGahee wont put up the same numbers he had last season, but since our other RB is now a Jet. Willis will get the bulk of the carries.

Broncoholic3233
08-26-2012, 05:52 PM
I think you have one of the better teams in the league.

Like the QB and TE connection.

Not SOLD on your WR's. However, they are solid. Bowe lacks a QB, but good enough to where it shouldn't impact him as much as possibly others. Nicks has to compete with Cruz, but both will get their receptions and TD's. Brown right now is top dog and should be good. So, not 100% SOLD, but think they will be solid.

Your RB's are the biggest question. Steven Jackson is solid...won't put up huge numbers I don't think...but will definitely be pretty good. Willis, as a Broncos homer, I think will have another big year and get a lot of RZ TD's.

theMileHighGuy
08-26-2012, 05:58 PM
Best team I've seen so far in these ask to be rated threads. You are more than solid in every position. RBs could potentially bite you but they could also put double digits up every game without a thought.

HUMCALC
08-26-2012, 06:26 PM
Big Ben has A LOT of targets, so drafting one bothers me. The NYG are going to go back to being a run first, smash-mouth team IMHO, and without Manningham to draw some of the heat off of him, I think his #s will decrease. As far as Mike Williams goes, to me he's a ?. I think he's solid in the running game