PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Seating Question

FlowdaBroncoFan
08-29-2012, 07:19 AM
I just got tickets to the Saints @ Broncos game on Sunday night 10/28. I got a pair of tickets for $110. They are for section 520. I looked online and that is way at the top in one of the endzones.

Are those even decent seats? Will I even be able to see the players? This will be my first home game and visit to Denver in general. Idealy I would prefer better seats, but cant find any that are reasonably priced. So agian, are these decent seats? Will I be able to enjoy and watch the game? If not, where or whom can I get good seats from at a reasonable price (under $200/ticket).

FlowdaBroncoFan
08-29-2012, 08:05 AM
Can I get some love here?:coffee:

EddieMac
08-29-2012, 08:09 AM
Hey you are going to be right near me and my buddies that game. Cool. The view from there looks alright so hopefully they are all good seats.

FlowdaBroncoFan
08-29-2012, 08:16 AM
Hey you are going to be right near me and my buddies that game. Cool. The view from there looks alright so hopefully they are all good seats.

Nice. Maybe we can meet up and tailgate? Me and the wife have never been to Denver and would love to hang out.

VenomousDB
08-29-2012, 08:23 AM
Pretty much all the seats at Mile High have a good view. Section 500 isnt too bad at all! but hey, if you decide to get other seats, Ill take 500 ones off your hands :P

FlowdaBroncoFan
08-29-2012, 08:24 AM
Pretty much all the seats at Mile High have a good view. Section 500 isnt too bad at all! but hey, if you decide to get other seats, Ill take 500 ones off your hands :P

If I can find 100-200 seats for $200-$300 then I will sell mine to you for what I paid.

VenomousDB
08-29-2012, 08:38 AM
If I can find 100-200 seats for $200-$300 then I will sell mine to you for what I paid.

Cool, either way have fun. I always love going to games, so much fun

EddieMac
08-29-2012, 08:48 AM
Nice. Maybe we can meet up and tailgate? Me and the wife have never been to Denver and would love to hang out.

I've only been once but make sure you remember closer to game day and we'll exchange seating info so we can find each other. And if you got them for that cheap....good on ya I had to pay a lot more because we had to get 5 together.

Azpathfinder
08-29-2012, 01:43 PM
You'll be happy with the seats. You can see the whole field, and make out what's happening without a problem. I like being up there, rather than right in the endzone where you only have a good view 50% of the time...

My seats are in the 500's right at the 50, I think best seats in the house.... but to each their own. Still, you'll be happy...

VAFAN
11-12-2012, 04:41 AM
Im going to be going to my first game in Denver next week and have been looking at tickets for awhile. But can you tell me where the best place to sit is, or where not to sit? Right now I am looking for tickets in the lower level, trying to get something along mid field. But holy crap tickets are expensive out there.

jetrazor74
11-12-2012, 05:06 AM
I've sat all over the stadium. There is literally not a bad seat in the stadium. Awesome views from everywhere I've sat.

Next week is a divisional opponent, so the tix are going to be more. Don't be afraid to go with cheap seats and try getting them through NFL ticket exchange so you don't get ripped off with counterfeit tickets.

darth-hideous
11-12-2012, 05:21 AM
im going to be going to my first game in denver next week and have been looking at tickets for awhile. But can you tell me where the best place to sit is, or where not to sit? Right now i am looking for tickets in the lower level, trying to get something along mid field. But holy crap tickets are expensive out there.

in the seat you paid for!;)

86Elwayfan
11-12-2012, 09:05 AM
I've sat all over the stadium. There is literally not a bad seat in the stadium. Awesome views from everywhere I've sat.

Next week is a divisional opponent, so the tix are going to be more. Don't be afraid to go with cheap seats and try getting them through NFL ticket exchange so you don't get ripped off with counterfeit tickets.

There really isn't a bad seat I agree. I have sat midfield in the upper level and now my tickets are 1st level north endzone. I would just say set a spending limit on the tickets and just find the best seat you can from there. One thing about the first level if you are on the sideline too close (rows 1-15) the sideline cams can get annoying as they go back and forth. :salute:

samparnell
11-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Endzone

VenomousDB
11-12-2012, 09:40 AM
South stands are fun

VAFAN
11-12-2012, 10:26 AM
So I just spent wayyyyy to much money when I found a ticket in the first row on the end zone. Im a moron

VenomousDB
11-12-2012, 10:36 AM
So I just spent wayyyyy to much money when I found a ticket in the first row on the end zone. Im a moron

Hmm how much. I havent seen many lower level tickets this year for less than 200

VAFAN
11-12-2012, 11:39 AM
It was 330 I think before the $50 service fee from ticket exchange. I have been keeping an eye on tickets for a couple months and I never saw a ticket before $250 in the lower level.

samparnell
11-12-2012, 11:43 AM
You don't want to be low in the EZ section. At Mile High probably halfway up or more. Otherwise you can't see what you need to.

Artamentous
11-12-2012, 11:45 AM
I love the nosebleeds on the 50 yard line. Gives you the best birds eye view you could imagine. I've sat all around the stadium, and I was surprised how much I liked the Nose Bleeds.

86Elwayfan
11-12-2012, 12:33 PM
It was 330 I think before the $50 service fee from ticket exchange. I have been keeping an eye on tickets for a couple months and I never saw a ticket before $250 in the lower level.

What section are you going to be in? I think there are always some seats in the first row available in my section...

NateSharpe
12-24-2012, 12:02 AM
Hey guys!

I'm from Utah, and will be in Denver for work on the weekend of the Divisional Playoff game, Jan. 12-13. It's looking like we'll have that game at home, and I want to be there.

I'll be by myself, so I'll be getting just a single ticket. Here is my question.... If you could choose the BEST seat at Invesco, what seat or section would you choose? I'm assuming that a 50 yard line seat would be the best, but I wanted to get you guys' opinions. I'm guessing that there will be a decent selection of single tickets, so I'm hoping I can find a ticket for sale in the section you suggest!

Thanks!!!
Nate

JWinn
12-24-2012, 12:06 AM
Right behind me in section 309. Just under the cameras.

Won't be cheap.....

:logo:

KillerKwab27
12-24-2012, 12:09 AM
South Stands. It's just how we do. bwahaha. I love watching the play unfold from that view.

Frenchy180
12-24-2012, 12:41 AM
North end zone is a pretty sweet view too... Section 534 is right on the 50 on the east side upper level, great view as well. Basically any seat you find yourself in can be considered the best seat in the house.

rockitdrummer
12-24-2012, 01:14 AM
I've sat in about a dozen different spots throughout Mile High. My permanent season seats are South Stands and yes there is a special vibe in that end, still a holdover from the original Mile High. Its nowhere near what it was like in the old days, but still cool. I do find a lower east 1oo level view behind Denver's bench is very cool and in the shade. Getting to watch the sideline Peyton show is cool as well. Club is always nice but of course pricey. I like the just out of Club bit still in the 300's North endzone as well, around 318. I've also sat up top many times as well and its great there too! You see everthing really well.
Enjoy and safe travels Nate! GO BRONCOS!!

FabrizioHC
12-24-2012, 02:09 AM
Behind John Fox :laugh:

NateSharpe
12-24-2012, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the great answers guys! That was VERY helpful!!!

BroncoBreeder
12-24-2012, 06:32 PM
Club, on the Denver side. No sun and easy to go get refreshments. Great view from the 20 to the 20. It will cost you though.

NateSharpe
12-24-2012, 06:42 PM
What sections are the "Club" seats? Thanks!

NateSharpe
12-29-2012, 05:15 PM
Hey guys,

What sections have the BEST and ROWDIEST Bronco fans?

Thanks,
Nate

shygirl
12-29-2012, 05:20 PM
Hey guys,

What sections have the BEST and ROWDIEST Bronco fans?

Thanks,
Nate

Definitely south stands. First level... behind the goal posts.

Now with regard to the original question of this thread which was where are the "Best" seats... then I'd say section 109. It's first level, right behind the Broncos offense bench. That's where I sat for the Tampa game, I could HEAR Peyton rallying the troops between drives, watch he and E Deck play catch, etc. My usual seats are in the south stands, but I'd trade them in a heartbeat for those seats in 109 if I could.

VenomousDB
12-29-2012, 05:21 PM
club seats are section 300s. rowdiest is south stands and section 100s

MileHighCrusher
12-29-2012, 05:48 PM
I sat in section 135 row 19 (South stands just behind the broncos tunnel) for the throwback game vs the Patriots in '09.

The seats were great. The atmosphere in the south stands is incredibly rowdy! The only thing i would be concerned with would be that you may not be able to see the player introductions because you are behind the blown up horse but idk for sure? because the Pats game was a throwback game so they didn't use the blow up horse but instead just had the players run threw a poster out of the tunnel...so you'd have to figure out someway to see the intro's maybe just go to a different part of the stadium during them then run back to you seats before the game starts?

here are some pictures from my seats!

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/8527_1180839613966_6855645_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/8527_1180837893923_1747167_n.jpg

The great fans!
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/8527_1180839573965_4433607_n.jpg

astalker3
12-29-2012, 10:10 PM
Hey I have 1 tickets on ticketmaster and stubhub and craiglist. I sit in section 117 row 3 seats 12-15. Flying in from germany would love to help a bronco fan out, coming into town. Thanks go broncos

VenomousDB
12-30-2012, 12:30 AM
Hey I have 1 tickets on ticketmaster and stubhub and craiglist. I sit in section 117 row 3 seats 12-15. Flying in from germany would love to help a bronco fan out, coming into town. Thanks go broncos

how much
_________

astalker3
12-30-2012, 10:18 AM
Its on ticket master ann stubhub for 1100 what i paid per ticket.

shygirl
12-30-2012, 10:48 AM
Just realized I had misspoken. My killer seats weren't in 109, they were in 106.

VenomousDB
12-30-2012, 01:39 PM
Its on ticket master ann stubhub for 1100 what i paid per ticket.

too much for me my man

VenomousDB
12-30-2012, 01:40 PM
Just realized I had misspoken. My killer seats weren't in 109, they were in 106.

lol oh no! somebody ban this liar!!
:p

Artamentous
12-30-2012, 04:57 PM
North end zone is a pretty sweet view too... Section 534 is right on the 50 on the east side upper level, great view as well. Basically any seat you find yourself in can be considered the best seat in the house.

I think those nosebleeds on the 50 yard line are far ana way the best ones... Unless you are rolling in the comfort of a suite. If you are on the EAST side you will be the last people to have sunlight in the colder games, which is a big deal on some of those real cold days.

The view from up high is great, you see everything unfolding.

matt.church
01-01-2013, 07:04 PM
I just picked up two tickets in section 229. Are they good? Tell me about them. I know they are underneath the scoreboard but thats about it..

MileHighCrusher
01-01-2013, 07:11 PM
You can check out how your seats view of the field is on the Broncos 3d seat website.

Here is the link to it:

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/level_7/

MileHighCrusher
01-01-2013, 07:19 PM
Did anybody get tickets in sections 112 or 133? Or anywhere around that area? How much did they cost?? I am just trying to get a feel for how much they are going for because i would like to sit in those areas for the AFCCG. So if you were able to get seats in those sections or anywhere around those sections leave me your section,row, and price thanks!

p.s. If your not in those sections feel free to leave what your section, rows, and prices were!

GO BRONCOS!

BroncoFanSam
01-02-2013, 01:15 PM
I just picked up two tickets in this section. Are they good? Tell me about them. I know they are underneath the scoreboard but thats about it..

No, these are terrible seats. You should just throw them away. Better yet, send them to me, and I will "dispose" of them properly!

VenomousDB
01-02-2013, 01:20 PM
I dont want to sound rude or anything.
But I just dont understand why people come on here and ask if ie. section 100 seat 1 row 1 are good seats. I mean what do you think, honestly? Sometimes I think theyre just bragging about the seats they got lol.

MileHighCrusher
01-02-2013, 01:24 PM
I dont want to sound rude or anything.
But I just dont understand why people come on here and ask if ie. section 100 seat 1 row 1 are good seats. I mean what do you think, honestly? Sometimes I think theyre just bragging about the seats they got lol.

No i'm just trying to get a feel of how much they are going to cost me for AFCCG tickets.

VenomousDB
01-02-2013, 01:27 PM
No i'm just trying to get a feel of how much they are going to cost me for AFCCG tickets.

Im not talking about your post. Im Talking about the first post (even though it doesnt have any specific section)
We've just had similar threads asking if section 100 row 1 are good seats. Well duh of course they are.

And I do wish I could answer your question since thatd mean I had playoff tickets. :sad:

86Elwayfan
01-02-2013, 01:34 PM
Did anybody get tickets in sections 112 or 133? Or anywhere around that area? How much did they cost?? I am just trying to get a feel for how much they are going for because i would like to sit in those areas for the AFCCG. So if you were able to get seats in those sections or anywhere around those sections leave me your section,row, and price thanks!

p.s. If your not in those sections feel free to leave what your section, rows, and prices were!

GO BRONCOS!

My seats are in Section 118 (sections are the same price regardless of row during first purchase) and I paid $200 per seat for the AFCCG. That being said I am a season ticket holder so I don't have to buy them second hand. (right now prices in my section range anywhere from $1200-1800 a seat on various sites) I would just check out NFL ticket exchange from the denver broncos site http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/denver-broncos-tickets/?intcmp=tm104526&wt.mc_id=NFL_TEAM_DEN_UNV_TIX_DRP_DWN to get an actual determination of what you will pay though. GL happy hunting.

PowderAddict
01-02-2013, 01:35 PM
If you have legit seats at SAFAMH they are good.

There are no bad seats in the entire house.

kuyyo_morro
04-19-2013, 11:17 AM
I have always been to Broncos games and sat in 200s or 100s seating area. Am eligible for club level season tickets this year.

Is it worth to sit in the club level or enjoy the 100s and 200s where on a warm day it is fun.

91bronco
04-19-2013, 11:22 AM
Club level is a lot more expensive and definitely not worth it in my opinion. My boss used to give me free tickets and the face value just seemed ridiculous for what you got. My .02

VenomousDB
04-19-2013, 11:26 AM
I'd much much much rather sit in 100s or 200s. Seems like the people in 300s just aren't as rowdy as the other levels

86Elwayfan
04-19-2013, 12:34 PM
I have always been to Broncos games and sat in 200s or 100s seating area. Am eligible for club level season tickets this year.

Is it worth to sit in the club level or enjoy the 100s and 200s where on a warm day it is fun.

It's definitely a different crowd in club as compared to 100s and 200s. I definitely prefer my 100 level seats to club seats, but its all a matter of personal preference. Club has more "creature features" built into the seats and seating area so that is nice.

CanDB
04-21-2013, 09:24 AM
So.......what's different about club seats?

JWinn
04-21-2013, 12:47 PM
So.......what's different about club seats?

Access really.

Access to an indoor area to get away from the weather, should it turn on us. Areas I should say. One on either side.

Access to better food.
Access to better alcohol.
Access to more screens. Everyone needs to have a screen to view today......
Better access to cheerleaders and Alumni.

Mostly access to the team I just don't think you can get on any other level. Access to a team of ticket agents who deal just with us, (Club and Suite ticket holders) and are always extremely helpful. To the point that sometimes they make me feel as though they were just sitting around, waiting to take my call and do my bidding. Really. They are that good.

I guess honestly, a lot of what I pay for is just the prestige of having Club Seats. But a lot of things in life are like that. Why drive a $50,000 car when any cheap car will get you there?

Why have Prime Rib instead of a Burger?

Why stay in a Suite at the Hyatt, and not any old room at Ramada Inn?

Why fly 1st Class instead of Coach?

The people who do these things know why. When you buy a Porsche instead of a VW, you know why. ;)

To me, the experience is just better. Of course, I have helped shape that experience over years of my own input, and my results are probably not typical.

CanDB
04-21-2013, 01:04 PM
Access really.

Access to an indoor area to get away from the weather, should it turn on us. Areas I should say. One on either side.

Access to better food.
Access to better alcohol.
Access to more screens. Everyone needs to have a screen to view today......
Better access to cheerleaders and Alumni.

Mostly access to the team I just don't think you can get on any other level. Access to a team of ticket agents who deal just with us, (Club and Suite ticket holders) and are always extremely helpful. To the point that sometimes they make me feel as though they were just sitting around, waiting to take my call and do my bidding. Really. They are that good.

I guess honestly, a lot of what I pay for is just the prestige of having Club Seats. But a lot of things in life are like that. Why drive a $50,000 car when any cheap car will get you there?

Why have Prime Rib instead of a Burger?

Why stay in a Suite at the Hyatt, and not any old room at Ramada Inn?

Why fly 1st Class instead of Coach?

The people who do these things know why. When you buy a Porsche instead of a VW, you know why. ;)

To me, the experience is just better. Of course, I have helped shape that experience over years of my own input, and my results are probably not typical.

Thx JW! I actually posted my question in order to help some others here, because I wasn't sure if the previous responses were telling the whole story. I was hoping you or some others with practical experience would respond. I still have your pm that provided me with insight as to tickets and such.

But just one more point.....it's first come first serve for seats in the club area, or am I mistaken? And if so, is the difference in seat viewing significant (within the club area)?

Thanks again!

JWinn
04-21-2013, 01:20 PM
Yeah, as far as I know, it's 1st come.

I am not sure about what you mean by the view.

The Club does not have any seats in the endzone if that's what you mean. All the seats are along the sidelines. And of course, on the same level.

Now is it better on the fifty than say, at the 20, or on the goal line? That's really a matter of opinion. Currently I am in the middle, but I spent 15 or so years on the N. goal line at MIle High, and kinda liked that view. But after 13 years beck inside the 40's, I have gotten used to it, lol.

As for our elevation, I think the Club offers the best view of anywhere. Not too close, and not too far.

Lemme go dig up a shot of my view...... Gimme a few minutes. I haven't done this in a while. haha

JWinn
04-21-2013, 01:30 PM
OK, lets see if this works. Photobucket has changed since I last went there.

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l617/MugoWinn/PCT0071.jpg (http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/MugoWinn/media/PCT0071.jpg.html)

CanDB
04-21-2013, 01:37 PM
Yeah, as far as I know, it's 1st come.

I am not sure about what you mean by the view.

The Club does not have any seats in the endzone if that's what you mean. All the seats are along the sidelines. And of course, on the same level.

Now is it better on the fifty than say, at the 20, or on the goal line? That's really a matter of opinion. Currently I am in the middle, but I spent 15 or so years on the N. goal line at MIle High, and kinda liked that view. But after 13 years beck inside the 40's, I have gotten used to it, lol.

As for our elevation, I think the Club offers the best view of anywhere. Not too close, and not too far.

Lemme go dig up a shot of my view...... Gimme a few minutes. I haven't done this in a while. haha

So.....if I bought tickets that say "club", am I guaranteed those specific seats, or is it possible that I could be a little or even a lot farther away, because it's first serve basis? In other words, is there a long "block" of potential seats attached to the tickets I purchased. If so, I guess it's advisable to get there early.

OK, lets see if this works. Photobucket has changed since I last went there.

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l617/MugoWinn/PCT0071.jpg (http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/MugoWinn/media/PCT0071.jpg.html)

Not too shabby!!!

JWinn
04-21-2013, 01:40 PM
In any seat in the stadium, you get the seat number printed on the ticket. There is no general seating.

Your ticket says Section 310, Row 5, Seat 3, that's your seat.

Is that what you mean? Yes, your guaranteed a specific seat regardless what time you arrive.

CanDB
04-21-2013, 01:44 PM
In any seat in the stadium, you get the seat number printed on the ticket. There is no general seating.

Your ticket says Section 310, Row 5, Seat 3, that's your seat.

Is that what you mean? Yes, your guaranteed a specific seat regardless what time you arrive.

That's cool........I thought it was mentioned that club seating was a group section, which might mean first come first serve. But if a club ticket has specific seat numbers, we're good.

JWinn
04-21-2013, 01:58 PM
That's cool........I thought it was mentioned that club seating was a group section, which might mean first come first serve. But if a club ticket has specific seat numbers, we're good.

No idea where you read that. Every seat in the stadium is reserved.

The only time they have general seating is on the floor for a concert, I think.

I'll tell you another benefit of having Club seats. For any normal event that uses the Club, such as a concert, I have first right of refusal for my seats for that event.

When U2 came, the seats were mine for the taking, and I sold them to my cousin. Same with the CU/CSU game. I can have my seats if I want them.

I gotta pay for them of course, but I get first shot.

Frenchy180
04-21-2013, 02:03 PM

I think what he meant by it being first come first serve, is basically that there is generally no waiting list for club level season tickets... As of now though, there is a one to two year wait for them... Many people on that wait list are probably on the normal season ticket wait list too...

JWinn
04-21-2013, 02:11 PM
Yeah, a few years ago they spent a lot of money advertising Club Tickets. You could get pretty good ones too!

Now, since Peyton signed, we are pretty much sold out.

CanDB
04-21-2013, 03:49 PM
I have already mentioned this to JW, but I actually had bought club seats for the Saints game last year, but due to a kidney stone "situation", had to resell them. What a shame that was. Then again, not a good idea to fly when you are in a precarious health situation. The good news, as we discovered, cancellation insurance actually works!

CanDB
04-21-2013, 03:56 PM
No idea where you read that. Every seat in the stadium is reserved.

The only time they have general seating is on the floor for a concert, I think.

I'll tell you another benefit of having Club seats. For any normal event that uses the Club, such as a concert, I have first right of refusal for my seats for that event.

When U2 came, the seats were mine for the taking, and I sold them to my cousin. Same with the CU/CSU game. I can have my seats if I want them.

I gotta pay for them of course, but I get first shot.

I think what he meant by it being first come first serve, is basically that there is generally no waiting list for club level season tickets... As of now though, there is a one to two year wait for them... Many people on that wait list are probably on the normal season ticket wait list too...

I looked back and now I understand what was described. Club seats have a lot of amenities (as JW has detailed) but it's first come first serve basis re: some of the things that are "inside" that you have access to, like screens and maybe the bar and other goodies. I think that sums up what was misunderstood on my part.

JWinn
04-21-2013, 04:24 PM
Ah! I understand now.

Oh, YES< you bet, all the stuff inside is 1st come - 1st served. Like anywhere else though.

But you can really feel the effect in the Club like nowhere else. While there are many food and drink choices, there are only so many table and chairs INSIDE to accommodate everyone.

There is certainly not enough room for everyone who has a seat OUTSIDE to get one INSIDE when it's cold.

It can fill up pretty fast for any game though. And there are plenty of people who like to get there early, get a table they can eat at, kinda be a base, and not surrender it until minutes before kickoff. If you arrive half an hour till kickoff on most games, it'll be hard to get a table to eat at.

It's POSSIBLE, but.......

One thing, on cold games - they run out of Hot Chocolate. FAST! So if you like that, you gotta be fast yourself, haha.

BluenOrnge4Life
05-03-2013, 07:49 PM
I'm still waiting on that E-mail from Dave Stutman to see if I get Club Level season tickets... tick tock. tick tock.

VenomousDB
05-04-2013, 11:54 AM
Ah! I understand now.

Oh, YES< you bet, all the stuff inside is 1st come - 1st served. Like anywhere else though.

But you can really feel the effect in the Club like nowhere else. While there are many food and drink choices, there are only so many table and chairs INSIDE to accommodate everyone.

There is certainly not enough room for everyone who has a seat OUTSIDE to get one INSIDE when it's cold.

It can fill up pretty fast for any game though. And there are plenty of people who like to get there early, get a table they can eat at, kinda be a base, and not surrender it until minutes before kickoff. If you arrive half an hour till kickoff on most games, it'll be hard to get a table to eat at.

It's POSSIBLE, but.......

One thing, on cold games - they run out of Hot Chocolate. FAST! So if you like that, you gotta be fast yourself, haha.

lol during the playoff game I sat my hot chocolate down for about 1 minute and I picked it up and it was frozen

MileHighCrusher
06-25-2013, 04:41 PM
Alright so i am planning on buying tickets for the Season Opener vs. Ravens and am willing to pay up to $200 bucks on my ticket ( saving change for 2 yrs really payed off!) but i can't decide whether to sit in the south stands or right on the 50 yd. line 10-20 rows from the Broncos sideline (Sec. 105). Section 105 are amazing seats but i want to be with rowdy fans and i heard that recently fans outside of the south endzones, are all against making so much noise and that the south end zones are where the party is at!? So could you guys help me out here!?

dsmith275
06-25-2013, 09:54 PM
I have family who has season tickets in Section 105, can't beat it best seats in the stadium!

mray
06-27-2013, 07:38 PM
Mine!!!!

Really...

Actually, there aint a bad seat in the house!

JWinn
06-27-2013, 09:22 PM
Alright so i am planning on buying tickets for the Season Opener vs. Ravens and am willing to pay up to $200 bucks on my ticket ( saving change for 2 yrs really payed off!) but i can't decide whether to sit in the south stands or right on the 50 yd. line 10-20 rows from the Broncos sideline (Sec. 105). Section 105 are amazing seats but i want to be with rowdy fans and i heard that recently fans outside of the south endzones, are all against making so much noise and that the south end zones are where the party is at!? So could you guys help me out here!?

Your likely to find fans everywhere these days that are gonna complain if your really drunk and obnoxious. There is such a thing as too rowdy these days. Sorry, but it's just the fact in today's society. There is always someone more concerned about what other fans are doing than what the players are.

That being said, you can be plenty rowdy anywhere, even right behind me in 310. Smack dab in the middle of the Whine & Cheese crowd, haha. Just gotta be smart about it. & not too drunk..

As your seeing though, your gonna get pretty much the same answer from everyone. "MINE!" lol Because it's true. Everywhere is great.

I'd get 105 if you can get them at that price. Right down in front of me is pretty damn good! 20 rows up sound just about perfect.

I've never sat there, but from my view, the South Stands are not the same old rowdy crowd that used to be at Mile High. If that's what your expecting, your about 15 years too late. Again, sorry, but those days are just over.

Have fun wherever you end up! :thumb:

EddieMac
06-27-2013, 09:40 PM
We were in section 133 last year for the Saints game.....that section rocked the whole game.

CanDB
06-29-2013, 09:34 AM
You can get a ticket for $200, for Baltimore, in section 105!!!!!

WOW!

I live far away, and have been looking at NFL Ticket Exchange, and there are no tickets for those kind of seats for any of the first few games at home......at even close to that price! I guess folks try to milk the prices now, but I am pretty sure the Ticket Exchange prices will fall a bit, as the season gets closer. I hope so, otherwise I will not be making the trek this year.

*UPDATE: I see that Ticket Master does not sell tickets for any of the regular season games until July 8th. That may be why the Ticket Exchange is so over-priced right now. I have a feeling those prices will come down next week, unless of course some folks are getting a little too greedy thinking that people will get desperate for a game.

Vulcan
07-14-2013, 02:24 PM
I'm coming from Reading, PA to my first Broncos game in December; what sections are best for the "overall experience"? I'm not too concerned with watching the game, but rather interaction with fellow fans, and just an awesome time. I see availability for row 1 of section 135 for $600, or row 2 of section 132 for $373. I'm leaning towards the 132 ticket. Anyone have any insight? Should I look to a different area of the stadium?

Frenchy180
07-14-2013, 03:05 PM
I'm coming from Reading, PA to my first Broncos game in December; what sections are best for the "overall experience"? I'm not too concerned with watching the game, but rather interaction with fellow fans, and just an awesome time. I see availability for row 1 of section 135 for $600, or row 2 of section 132 for $373. I'm leaning towards the 132 ticket. Anyone have any insight? Should I look to a different area of the stadium?

Quite honestly... while those would seem like great seats I honestly prefer to be higher up than that... You don't get to see the play develop near as well as you would in say section 520 or something like that. That's just my opinion on the matter.

Or you could look for tickets higher up in those sections... That would be an improvement I think.

Sophia23
07-14-2013, 04:31 PM
I would look at maybe some other sites for pricing on tickets. I love the end zone myself, I was in section 134, row 12 at the last game I went to. The fans around me were pretty active in the game.... if you're most concerned with interaction.

Vulcan
07-21-2013, 05:31 PM
Got the front row seat; I figured that since this might be my only game (doubt it, but who knows?), might as well go big or go home.

air7raid
07-24-2013, 06:31 PM
I'm hoping someone can help me out. In section 134(by the tunnel), does the seating start with seat 1 on the aisle or is seat 1 on the tunnel side? Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Broncos Country!:salute:

JWinn
08-01-2013, 10:19 AM
In 134, the higher seat numbers will be by the tunnel. Seat #1, in row 2 for example, will be by the steps. You want seat #15 maybe. I don't know how many seats are in a row in that section. Fewer by the tunnel I imagine.

You want this page;

Just click on the section you are interested in.

The seat numbers in every section start with seat #1 on the right.

As you walk down the stairs between sections, the seats on your left are all #1, and the seats on your right are all the last seat in the row, seat #15/20/30 whatever is the last seat in the row.

Frenchy180
08-01-2013, 07:17 PM
In 134, the higher seat numbers will be by the tunnel. Seat #1, in row 2 for example, will be by the steps. You want seat #15 maybe. I don't know how many seats are in a row in that section. Fewer by the tunnel I imagine.

You want this page;

Just click on the section you are interested in.

The seat numbers in every section start with seat #1 on the right.

As you walk down the stairs between sections, the seats on your left are all #1, and the seats on your right are all the last seat in the row, seat #15/20/30 whatever is the last seat in the row.

It's amazing you answered that question today, because just minutes ago I was wondering what order the seats went in :laugh: not even joking.

JWinn
08-01-2013, 07:57 PM
It's amazing you answered that question today, because just minutes ago I was wondering what order the seats went in :laugh: not even joking.

Then I am not late after all! slick... :thumb:

Such are the ways of The Force. Mysterious, aint it? :laugh:

dbro4life
12-31-2013, 08:58 PM
Dear Broncos Fans,

I live in Texas but have grown up a Broncos fan. I used to live in Ft. Collins. Many years have passed and finally I am going to have a chance to go to a playoff game this year with my 10 year old daughter...the AFC Championship game Jan 19th. I am banking on the hope that the broncos make it to the AFC championship game.

My question is...I am wanting to buy 2 lower level end zone seats...which side is the sunny side and which is the shady side? Also, which side do the broncos warm up at? And which tunnel do they come in/out of?

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thanks and go Broncos!

UnitedInOrange
12-31-2013, 10:07 PM
Dear Broncos Fans,

I live in Texas but have grown up a Broncos fan. I used to live in Ft. Collins. Many years have passed and finally I am going to have a chance to go to a playoff game this year with my 10 year old daughter...the AFC Championship game Jan 19th. I am banking on the hope that the broncos make it to the AFC championship game.

My question is...I am wanting to buy 2 lower level end zone seats...which side is the sunny side and which is the shady side? Also, which side do the broncos warm up at? And which tunnel do they come in/out of?

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thanks and go Broncos!

I heard that playoff tickets sold out in 2 minutes, so you may be looking at resale sites.

To answer your question(s), the shady side is on the west/home bench side (e.g. sections 100-110), though this late in the year both end zones and the lower levels will become shaded quickly. Broncos come out of southwest tunnel near section 100. I don't usually get there early enough to see them warm up, so I can't remember which half of field they warm up on. Anyone else?

Frenchy180
01-01-2014, 01:57 AM
They warm up on the north end of the field, opposite of where they come out of the tunnel from... If you are wanting to be in the actual end zone, the best one to be in as far as not having the sun in your eyes would be the south end zone I believe... However, I'm not sure just how much that plays into things when you're sitting in the lower sections of the stadium, I've only sat low once, and that was for a night game.