Ahmad Bradshaw
Anquan Boldin
Jermaine Gresham
Lance Moore
Joe Flacco
Ben Tate

InsaneBlaze23
08-30-2012, 05:58 PM
Eh, it's a decent team. Dez Bryant is a risk, I'd actually start Boldin over him. If Flacco has a good year, Boldin will be the case of it. He's looking to make a comeback and to show he still has it.

Not too sure about Lance Moore.
You're pretty solid at RB and QB...unless Rivers continues his play from last season. Flacco is looking at a good season.

HUMCALC
08-30-2012, 07:14 PM
I'd give it a B

sbxxxiichamps
08-31-2012, 09:38 PM
If MJD and CJ2K play like they usually do then your going places :thumb:

DenverBlood
09-01-2012, 07:20 AM
If MJD plays it could be a great roster. But I don't expect him to play at any point in this season thus making it a wasted pick.

InsaneBlaze23
09-01-2012, 07:28 AM
If MJD plays it could be a great roster. But I don't expect him to play at any point in this season thus making it a wasted pick.

Not necessarily. Even if he doesn't play, his name brings value. You could easily trade him for another top tier back if 2-3 people in your league don't pay enough attention to notice he wont play or if they have faith that at some point he will.

DenverBlood
09-01-2012, 10:47 AM
Not necessarily. Even if he doesn't play, his name brings value. You could easily trade him for another top tier back if 2-3 people in your league don't pay enough attention to notice he wont play or if they have faith that at some point he will.

Well my main point is that I don't expect him to have any real fantasy value this year. No reason to end a holdout for a bottom feeder team. If someone is dumb enough to trade for him fine but he still has 0 value to them unless he ends his holdout. Which I don't expect.

DenverBlood
09-02-2012, 09:16 AM
Well I couldn't have called that more wrong. MJD reported today which really bolsters this roster from solid to potentially great.

elway93
09-02-2012, 09:41 AM
Honestly I give it a C.

DenverBlood
09-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Honestly I give it a C.

That's ridiculous. That roster easily is at least a B+ with potential for A- off starters alone. Bench isn't great but solid enough to keep him far out of C territory.

Rivers, Gronk and Andre Johnson are easy 20 points per game players. Prater is a top 5 kicker and if at least one of MJD or CJ2K live up to hype he should easily score 100+ a week as a team.

If they both live up to potential he is looking at an A+ roster.

baphamet
09-02-2012, 01:54 PM
pretty good team depending on how many people are in your league.