PDA

View Full Version : Week 2 dilemmas

beastlyskronk
09-10-2012, 11:59 PM
I have Matt Ryan and Andrew Luck at QB. Ryan obviously faces us and Luck faces Minnesota. Luck didn't fair too well against the Bears, but Gabbert wasn't horrible against the Vikings. I'm thinking Luck might be the better play here but opinions are nice to hear.

I also have Roddy White who I'm tempted to bench for Stephen Hill or Brandon LaFell because I think Champ will be on White most of the game and Ryan will target Jones against Porter. My other WRs are Garcon and Steve Smith and since Garcon is hurt I might have to start one of my bench WRs anyway. Hill had a huge game against Buffalo and he's in the same mold as DT and DT just tore up Pittsburgh who happens to be who Hill will be going against. LaFell and Smith are going against the Saints and RG3 just tore them up and I don't think his WRs are as good as Smith/LaFell. And Garcon is face St. Louis so if he plays at all, I'll probably have him in there.

JakeNbake
09-11-2012, 12:01 AM
Matt Ryan.... obviously.

HUMCALC
09-11-2012, 10:44 AM
I'd go with Matt Ryan and Steve Smith

EvertonBroncos
09-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Stephen Hill might be of the same mould as DT, but you also have to factor in that Peyton Manning is throwing to Thomas, Sanchez to Hill. Whilst Sanchez played well against Buffalo and proved many wrong (myself included for that matter), Peyton gave an absolute masterclass on how to beat the Steelers which I'm not sure Sanchez could do. I'd keep Rowdy Roddy White in there.

Matt Ryan too.

Jermz79
09-11-2012, 03:30 PM
#1 rule in Fantasy .. you don't bench your stud players, Matt Ryan is primed this year for a big year and he's showed plenty capability of that Sunday. ON the other hand ... I like LaFell, I scooped him up late in nearly all of my drafts and I feel he will be a difference maker every Sunday .... I can't say to bench Roddy White for him but there certainly another WR that you could put him in place of.