PDA

View Full Version : Stafford or RGIII?

Flatlander Fan
09-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Stafford against SF?

RGIII against STL?

My gut says RGIII, but surely Stafford won't throw 3 picks again right?

HUMCALC
09-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Stafford, it's the safe bet

EvertonBroncos
09-12-2012, 01:46 PM
They're my two favourite non-Broncos quarterbacks so I'm glad I'm not in your shoes having to pick between them!

I'd go with Stafford though. Gut tells me.

InsaneBlaze23
09-12-2012, 02:18 PM
I'd go with RGIII

Surely a better defense will make Matt look worst than he did vs the Rams. He wont throw 3 picks, but I do predict he'll get sacked a few times, Detroit will lose, he'll throw at least 2 picks, maybe 2-3 TD's.

RGIII on the other hand has that rookie momentum, the confidence of besting a former Champion. The Rams wont know what to do against him. Unlike Stafford, RGIII can move on his feet and has a RB that can change it up a bit.

Either or will get you at least 15 points.

Chillez
09-12-2012, 10:31 PM
I would go with Stafford IF he can stay healthy.

Flatlander Fan
09-17-2012, 07:57 AM
Uhh, yeah. Starting week 3, Stafford sits & RG3 starts. Gonna right the hot hand until it cools off.

#87Birdman
09-17-2012, 08:02 AM
See I would be in the same spot as you but I just have a hard time benching Manning for RGIII lol.

Flatlander Fan
09-17-2012, 08:06 AM
See I would be in the same spot as you but I just have a hard time benching Manning for RGIII lol.

I'll assume you mean our boy #18 and not his brother.

I'd keep Peyton in until he doesn't perform. Stafford's looked poor both weeks so far. The only reason I went with him was because I thought it was a 1 week oddity (for both Stafford and RG3). Until he gets on track, there's really not much decision for me to make.

#87Birdman
09-17-2012, 08:10 AM
I'll assume you mean our boy #18 and not his brother.

I'd keep Peyton in until he doesn't perform. Stafford's looked poor both weeks so far. The only reason I went with him was because I thought it was a 1 week oddity (for both Stafford and RG3). Until he gets on track, there's really not much decision for me to make.

Yeah our boy Manning :D. But if I would have started RGIII this week I would already have won lol. Need 17 points tonight with Manning DT and Prater... I really shouldn't be such a homer when drafting lol.

Flatlander Fan
09-17-2012, 01:39 PM
Yeah our boy Manning :D. But if I would have started RGIII this week I would already have won lol. Need 17 points tonight with Manning DT and Prater... I really shouldn't be such a homer when drafting lol.

All 3 of those guys are good picks, homer or not. :salute: I think you've got your game in the bag - I expect lots of scoring tonight.

EvertonBroncos
09-18-2012, 05:29 AM
Stafford has cost me two games so far with his rubbish performances. Hope he bounces back soon because I like the guy, but I'm not chancing it next week, putting Big Ben in.

#87Birdman
09-18-2012, 06:43 AM
All 3 of those guys are good picks, homer or not. :salute: I think you've got your game in the bag - I expect lots of scoring tonight.

Yup almost costed me lol. That pass to DT right before half though was enough to seal the win, but I left a lot on the bench lol.

Chillez
09-18-2012, 06:47 AM
Looks like I was wrong on the pick. My bad man. :sad: