PDA

View Full Version : The Chiefs Are Gonna Win the AFC West

#24 Next Champ
09-16-2012, 12:28 PM
They are just the most complete team in the west ...Broncos will not be as good

Hahahahahahaa

How's that workin out for you guys? (All analysts who stated this) n sadly some of our fans!

dizzolve
09-16-2012, 12:31 PM
Most Completely bad team in the AFCW

elway93
09-16-2012, 01:44 PM
I'm sick of Bill Williamson heaping praise on all the other AFC West teams and downplaying everything the Broncos do. It's clear at this point the Raiders and Chiefs look like bottom feeders. We just witnessed both of them get blown up by other bottom feeder teams. The Broncos definitely look like the class of the division, with the Chargers as their only competition.

samparnell
09-17-2012, 01:32 PM
When the lobbying for drafting a DT in the first round begins, I want those who are so inclined to remember that KC has a DL with three high first round picks.

GridironChamp
09-17-2012, 02:51 PM
When the lobbying for drafting a DT in the first round begins, I want those who are so inclined to remember that KC has a DL with three high first round picks.

I think the more imporant thing to take away is not to lobby for a player friendly coach.

As bad as Haley was as a HC, he got the team to try and play hard. I don't think I've seen a team (including Wade Phillips Cowboys) play so laid back and not caring football.