PDA

View Full Version : NFL.com fantasy football ?

#24 Next Champ
09-30-2012, 10:31 AM
They don't give you points when your guy returns a KR for a TD...WTH?

That's why I have Harvin..? I've seen Sproles get pts against me for a PR return why the hell don't you get em for KR's!?? That's weak

InsaneBlaze23
09-30-2012, 10:33 AM
Last I recall, those points go to D/ST not the player, since it's a special teams score.

#24 Next Champ
09-30-2012, 10:36 AM
Last I recall, those points go to D/ST not the player, since it's a special teams score.

I guess punt returns are done solely by the player then lol whatev

Both should get em, at least split em...thx tho for lettin me know

TimberHut
10-03-2012, 08:32 AM
Depends on the settings of the league (go to League tab, then Settings).

If you are playing with nfl.com default settings then all Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns are 6 points for the DEF - not the player.

After playing in leagues where the settings are far from default - then I much prefer the default settings. I played in one where you got 1 point per yard rushing/pashing/receiving/returning and only 6 points still for a TD. So an 18 yard return got more than a 10 yard passing TD. Was farcicle - you had to adjust your team badly to fit in with the scoring...

canadiansbronco
10-03-2012, 11:51 AM
They don't give you points when your guy returns a KR for a TD...WTH?

That's why I have Harvin..? I've seen Sproles get pts against me for a PR return why the hell don't you get em for KR's!?? That's weak

You can edit the score i know i did in our league. Maybe it's like blaze said tho

InsaneBlaze23
10-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Per NFL.com

D/ST scoring for default settings:
Sacks:1 point
Interceptions:2 points
Fumbles Recovered:2 points
Safeties:2 points
Touchdowns:6 points
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns:6 points
Points Allowed 0:10 points
Points Allowed 1-6:7 points
Points Allowed 7-13:4 points
Points Allowed 14-20:1 point
Points Allowed 21-27:0 points
Points Allowed 28-34:-1 point
Points Allowed 35+:-4 points

As I said, special teams score count to the same score as defense. That's why in some game you'd see a defense get like 20 points, special teams was active.