PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmmmmmmm

Jared
11-12-2004, 09:18 PM
So, after being gone for a few weeks while taking the baby on a whirlwind tour of Eastern PA to visit relatives, I find that I am no longer able to search the way I prefer, which is to view all posts since my previous visit. I hit the "new Search" link at the top of the screen, but it says that there were no new posts. I find it hard to believe that there were no postings in my absence.

Help a poor boy out? :huh:

BlueDamsel
11-12-2004, 09:24 PM
So, after being gone for a few weeks while taking the baby on a whirlwind tour of Eastern PA to visit relatives, I find that I am no longer able to search the way I prefer, which is to view all posts since my previous visit. I hit the "new Search" link at the top of the screen, but it says that there were no new posts. I find it hard to believe that there were no postings in my absence.

Make sure that it takes you to the ip-address instead of the db.com - when it says "no new posts" scroll down to "User CP" on the drop down, log in again & then hit the new posts feature. You should only have to do that once...

Then when you come back, if it's giving you the same problem, if you hit "today's posts" it will say "none" and you just hit the usercp & it bounces you to the 216.58.161.132/forums site instead....

It's something with the new board that causes it to happen - I think it's confused with the two "different" urls...

Lynch Bailey247
11-12-2004, 09:28 PM

YOUR THE MOD ! no im jk good luck with your search