PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmmmmm.....EH??? Rod

CanDB
10-18-2012, 12:37 PM
Boy, if I was a Yankee, I'd be going ballistic with a certain 3rd baseman, making around $30M per year, who is currently sitting on the bench. Funny thing, when you make that much money it doesn't even matter if you are out a million or two, because it's far too much in the first place.....and yet, one or two million to most people would be an amazing salary!!!

Cmon, did A-Rod actually flirt with the ladies during a playoff game???? That's unbelievable.

Did A-Rod actually look like he was invested in playing of late???? Not too involved from my little spot in front of the tv.

Whenever I played sports, and I'm talking amateur level, I expected every player on my team to be competitive and behind their mates......right to the end. What's it say about a guy having it all, and apparently a bit disinterested, at the most crucial time of the year.

But really..........flirting during the game??? Is that possible???

If he's back as a Yankee, based on what we are being told about him, the management group has some serious credibility issues. They need to answer not only to the fans, but to all his mates, who are probably in disbelief.......then again, maybe it's same old same old.

InElwayWeTrust
10-18-2012, 12:41 PM
Lol he just doesn't care. It's that simple.

The guys on ESPN Radio here in Vegas were saying this morning that the Yankees will try to eat the salary, and move him. They said the 2 most likely teams would be Miami, and ........ Colorado. :eek:

:laugh:

EvertonBroncos
10-18-2012, 01:58 PM
Tony Reali mentioned the Marlins on Around the Horn, seems like it could be a goer. He just doesn't look like he gives a damn does he? Such a shame.

InsaneBlaze23
10-18-2012, 04:51 PM
From what ESPN said, the GM of the Yanks and the GM of the Marlins was joking about a deal, but it ended up getting serious. If he's not a Yankee, he'll be a Marlin bank on it.

Bronco51
10-18-2012, 07:17 PM
30 million dollar bench warmer. Must be nice.

CanDB
10-18-2012, 08:48 PM
30 million dollar bench warmer. Must be nice.

I hope the bench is at least a little warm.........that's a start

............for $30M