PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Trade Help please

InElwayWeTrust
10-31-2012, 05:53 PM
Alright, I am hurting badly for a RB, and have depth at WR, should I make this trade?

I give: Steve Smith and Jordy Nelson
I get: CJ Spiller and Malcolm Floyd

Here is my roster:

QB: Peyton Mannning
RB: Ray Rice, Mikel Leshoure, Johnathan Stewart, Vick Ballard, and MJD on IR
WR: AJ Green, Andre Johnson, Jordy Nelson, Steve Smith, Anquan Boldin, Lance Moore, Titus Young
TE: Heath Miller

Thanks! And of course CP to anyone who helps me out.

HUMCALC
10-31-2012, 05:55 PM
Alright, I am hurting badly for a RB, and have depth at WR, should I make this trade?

I give: Steve Smith and Jordy Nelson
I get: CJ Spiller and Malcolm Floyd

Here is my roster:

QB: Peyton Mannning
RB: Ray Rice, Mikel Leshoure, Johnathan Stewart, Vick Ballard, and MJD on IR
WR: AJ Green, Andre Johnson, Jordy Nelson, Steve Smith, Anquan Boldin, Lance Moore, Titus Young
TE: Heath Miller

Thanks! And of course CP to anyone who helps me out.

If he's the best RB that you can get yes, but I'd look for a better RB option than CJ Spiller

InElwayWeTrust
10-31-2012, 05:58 PM
If he's the best RB that you can get yes, but I'd look for a better RB option than CJ Spiller

Yeah man I don't have many options... No one wants to trade me a RB ever since MJD got hurt.... cuz they're scared. :laugh:

InsaneBlaze23
10-31-2012, 06:09 PM
Eh, if you can't get a better RB option, don't offer one of the best QB's in the NFL top target.(Nelson)

I'd package the Panther players, and Boldin try in aim at McGahee and a average back or receiver.

Broncoholic3233
10-31-2012, 06:50 PM
Cam sucks, so Smith has sucked.

Nelson is solid.

Spiller is good if you're hurting, but Fred is back too, so ya never know.

Rivers has sucked...so that affects Floyd.

If you are hurting...I'd make it. Don't think it'll help you THAT much, or hurt you THAT much either. Not a 'game changing' trade, imo.

InElwayWeTrust
10-31-2012, 10:22 PM
Thanks, CP'd you guys for the help. :salute:

Anyone else got a take on it?

Broncoholic3233
10-31-2012, 10:36 PM
he's a liar liar pants on fire!

he gave me no CP

what a liar! oh em gee! oh em gee! oh em gee!

liar! pants! fire! liar!

CoryWinget81
10-31-2012, 10:45 PM
Spiller will get his touches and yards.

If you're DESPERATE for a RB then I'd say do it, but if you think you can float yourself for the next 4 weeks without MJD, then I don't think its a good trade at all.

Spiller is a wildcard, Jordy is a week in/week out stud.

InElwayWeTrust
10-31-2012, 10:59 PM
he's a liar liar pants on fire!

he gave me no CP

what a liar! oh em gee! oh em gee! oh em gee!

liar! pants! fire! liar!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Broncoholic3233 again.

;)

InElwayWeTrust
10-31-2012, 11:01 PM
Spiller will get his touches and yards.

If you're DESPERATE for a RB then I'd say do it, but if you think you can float yourself for the next 4 weeks without MJD, then I don't think its a good trade at all.

Spiller is a wildcard, Jordy is a week in/week out stud.

Yeah this is the exact thing I'm going over in my head. Lol

I am in first place, but only by 1 game. I can't afford to lose many more, and I'm not exactly thrilled starting LeShoure....

Broncoholic3233
10-31-2012, 11:03 PM
;)

Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

excuses!!!!!!!!!! :D

CoryWinget81
10-31-2012, 11:04 PM
Yeah this is the exact thing I'm going over in my head. Lol

I am in first place, but only by 1 game. I can't afford to lose many more, and I'm not exactly thrilled starting LeShoure....

I'd start Stew in the 2RB and Leshoure in the rb/wr spot. Ballard isn't really an option. Spiller splits too many touches to make it a slam dunk trade, even though it'd leave you fine at WR.

That's a hard decision. I'm glad I don't have to make it.

InElwayWeTrust
10-31-2012, 11:08 PM
I'd start Stew in the 2RB and Leshoure in the rb/wr spot. Ballard isn't really an option. Spiller splits too many touches to make it a slam dunk trade, even though it'd leave you fine at WR.

That's a hard decision. I'm glad I don't have to make it.

Yeah, I think I'm going to decline it...

but I trust Stewart as far as I can throw him... Him and Deangelo are the most poorly used weapons in the entire league.

InElwayWeTrust
11-01-2012, 10:00 PM
I know you guys don't care.... But here is an update-

I declined the trade, and counter-offered, and he accepted. The trade I got was-

I gave: Andre Johnson and Steve Smith
I got: CJ Spiller

I didn't really want Floyd anyways, and I have been disappointed big time by Andre. I know I gave up too much but my WR core is still really solid with #1 AJ Green, Jordy, Boldin, Moore, Titus Young, and I picked up Andre Roberts.

And now my RBs are at least manageable, with Rice (beast), Spiller, LeShoure, and Stewart. MJD if he comes back but my hopes aren't too high with him.

HUMCALC
11-07-2012, 05:15 PM
This guy has Freeman, whom I want BADLY. My QBs are Flacco and Stafford. His are Romo and Matt Cassell. His WRs and RBs are mostly banged up. I have 3 of the top 10 RBs in Martin, Richardson, and Morrison. My WRs are Calvin Johnson, Randall Cobb, Vernon Davis, Heath Miller, and potentially Sidney Rice. Do you think he'll trade with me? His RBs are: Foster, Reggie Bush, MJD, and McGahee. His WRs are: Manningham, Nicks, Fitzgerald, and Garcon