PDA

View Full Version : RB Swap Trade Suggestions Please

BluenOrnge4Life
11-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Ok, so here's the proposed trade this guy sent me: Turner/Hillman for Ridley/Vereen.

I really feel like Hillman could be big in the 2nd half of the season, especially if Mcgahee misses any time, but I also think it's a big risk to give up Ridley/Vereen. Thoughts?

Broncoholic3233
11-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Terrible.

Don't take it.

BluenOrnge4Life
11-02-2012, 10:28 AM
Terrible.

Don't take it.

Yeah my heart tells me to take it, but my head has been telling me no. I'll know I'll end up regretting it. lol

Thanks for the input.

InsaneBlaze23
11-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Turner isn't worth it, and Hillman is a gamble.

Broncoholic3233
11-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Yeah my heart tells me to take it, but my head has been telling me no. I'll know I'll end up regretting it. lol

Thanks for the input.

Ridley has proven to be the real deal. Don't trade that away.

I kept thinking about it, because he is a Patriots RB. But, he's 4th highest scoring RB this season. 2 points behind ray rice.

Turner isn't that great anymore. Hillman is a complete gamble with Willis carrying the rock.

You'll regret it. Strongly advice against it, like I said.

HUMCALC
11-02-2012, 11:40 AM
Terrible.

Don't take it.

Ditto.....

InsaneBlaze23
11-02-2012, 12:08 PM

I kept thinking about it, because he is a Patriots RB. But, he's 4th highest scoring RB this season. 2 points behind ray rice.

Turner isn't that great anymore. Hillman is a complete gamble with Willis carrying the rock.

Completely agree that Ridley shouldn't be traded and that he'll regret the trade.

I have Turner in one of my leagues, he rides the bench for the most part.

BluenOrnge4Life
11-02-2012, 12:25 PM

Ya I've decided against it. Ridley is no doubt a very solid RB, but the nature of Mcd's offense just frustrates me a lot of the time. Ridley will be beasting it and they just start giving touches to Vereen, Bolden, woodhead, and it kills Ridley's numbers. He's had 3 games of 3.60, 3.40, and 6.50 because of this.

Still though, Turner has lost a step and Hillman is a major gamble while Ridley is among the top of Fantasy Rbs. Keeping Ridley is definitely the right move... I just needed some advice. Thanks guys

underrated29
11-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Wise choice. That would not have worked out in yourfavor had you done that trade.