PDA

View Full Version : [Nuggets] Game 4: Nuggets vs Pistons - Tuesday November 6th, 2012

Broncoholic3233
11-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Tough start to the season, going into this game with an 0-3 record.

I believe we'll crush the Pistons for our home opener! Then, we'll really start rollin'!

Go Nuggets!!!

InElwayWeTrust
11-06-2012, 12:22 AM
:beer:

Here's to our first win, and being undefeated at the Pepsi center. :D

Houshmazode
11-06-2012, 10:47 AM
I'm guessing we win by 15.

elway93
11-06-2012, 04:30 PM
Playing the Pistons at home seems like a surefire way for this team to get their first win of the season, I just hope they look good doing it. I would love to see Karl start Javale over Doofus and see Gallo improve his shot selection tonight.

Broncoholic3233
11-06-2012, 05:44 PM
Playing the Pistons at home seems like a surefire way for this team to get their first win of the season, I just hope they look good doing it. I would love to see Karl start Javale over Doofus and see Gallo improve his shot selection tonight.

As would I, as would I.

DenverBlood
11-06-2012, 07:51 PM
As would I, as would I.

I thought this team was built to be vastly improved on defense this year?

DenverBlood
11-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Didn't intend that to be quoting you Broncoholic. My bad.

Houshmazode
11-06-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm not at home right now, how's everyone looking?

nic.zeman24
11-06-2012, 08:10 PM
George Karl Logic: "Faried is playing well? Better take him out for an extended period of time"

Houshmazode
11-06-2012, 08:14 PM
George Karl Logic: "Faried is playing well? Better take him out for an extended period of time"

He does that every game. So annoying.

nic.zeman24
11-06-2012, 08:18 PM
He does that every game. So annoying.

I know I hate it. We were killing him Faried had 6 and 3 then we took him out and they caught up. Put Faried back in and he ends up with 12-6 and we start to pull away again

Broncoholic3233
11-06-2012, 09:08 PM
McGee takin' OVER!

#StartMcGee

#TradeKosta

johnlimburg
11-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Great day. The Nuggets get a win and that other thing happened which we can't discuss here :)

HUMCALC
11-06-2012, 09:44 PM
Congratulations on your first win guys

johnlimburg
11-06-2012, 10:15 PM
Shouldn't you be crying about how the Nuggets were 0-3, and everyone is overpaid?

Hit a nerve did I :laugh: I never cried about the Nuggets being 0-3. I have made one post about the Nuggets this season. In that post I was just stating what I have said since the day the Nuggets overpaid Nene and Afflalo. A win here doesn't change that for me and I will say the same thing after every win or loss. I was not overreacting to the 0-3 start like some.

Actually on the only post I have made about the Nuggets this season I said we will be fine and go on to have a very good season. I also said we have an overpaid roster and there is a case for that. I said we are poor in the half court and we are a poor half court team and that is the truth which was shown again tonight. This is the post:

"The Denver Nuggets and this overpaid roster still pisses me off. We still have no half court game and it is the same year after year. What are they being coached. Do they practise half court basketball or does George Karl just say run run run at practise. Because hoping you can do that all the time is pathetic. Right now we look as bad as any team in the league and hopefully it gets better. I think it will and we will have a good season but this team and these overpaid players need to start earning there money."

And shouldn't you be crying about Koufas playing ? He played really well today so hopefully he can continue to do that. Solid defense, solid rebounding and solid scoring. Very solid all around performance.

Anyway, great day :beer:

Broncoholic3233
11-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Hit a nerve did I :laugh: I never cried about the Nuggets being 0-3. I have made one post about the Nuggets this season. In that post I was just stating what I have said since the day the Nuggets overpaid Nene and Afflalo. A win here doesn't change that for me and I will say the same thing after every win or loss. I was not overreacting to the 0-3 start like some.

Actually on the only post I have made about the Nuggets this season I said we will be fine and go on to have a very good season. I also said we have an overpaid roster and there is a case for that. I said we are poor in the half court and we are a poor half court team and that is the truth which was shown again tonight. This is the post:

"The Denver Nuggets and this overpaid roster still pisses me off. We still have no half court game and it is the same year after year. What are they being coached. Do they practise half court basketball or does George Karl just say run run run at practise. Because hoping you can do that all the time is pathetic. Right now we look as bad as any team in the league and hopefully it gets better. I think it will and we will have a good season but this team and these overpaid players need to start earning there money."

And shouldn't you be crying about Koufas playing ? He played really well today so hopefully he can continue to do that. Solid defense, solid rebounding and solid scoring. Very solid all around performance.

Anyway, great day :beer:

McGee trumped Doofus.

McGee lead our run to pull away. He had more points, in 12 less minutes, 2 less rebounds, same amount of blocks and turnovers, and 5 less fouls.

Dispute that.

Broncoholic3233
11-06-2012, 10:25 PM
Oh, I forgot he had one more assist too!

And for you +/- people, John, that you? Kosta had the worst +/- on the team...McGee 2nd best. Even though +/- is crap. But if you are for it (?), another argument against ya.

Orange Pants
11-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Good to hear that McGee played well. Did he show off any of his new post moves?

Broncoholic3233
11-06-2012, 10:29 PM

He had a few nice post moves our there.

And a running dunk for the 3 point line, and a nice alley-oop.

johnlimburg
11-06-2012, 10:52 PM

No he didn't., He had a flip in from the post but it is sort of like what we see all the time from him. Crazy good dunks showing off massive athletic ability. Forcing a few things and throwing in alley oops. A dumb play or two and some good energy. However no he didn't get the ball in the post, go one on one and have success with some moves.

Your on a roll today? Yeah....that makes you sound educated.

I'm sure I'll see you crying here again shortly. Another couple of losses or a really bad loss, and you'll be complaining once again about how everyone is overpaid.

As I said I was never crying as I pointed out in my post. You have a history of saying I done something or said something and I would go and get you all the posts and you would ignore them. You are doing it exactly here also:

1: I never said Koufas was better then Mcgee. Just that he played solid and prettty good. You were wrong.

2: You keep claiming I cried after the bad start. I stated things which I would say again right now. So your wrong again.

I will say it right now after a win like I have before after a win. Iguodala is getting overpaid. Mcgee does offer flashes but really lacks offensivley in the post and with a jump shot and gets a lot. Koufas is getting 3 million per year and I don't see anyway that makes sense. Gallanari has not been the same since he got his extension but he has been injured and I think he is worth the money. Nene was so overpaid it wasn't funny. Afflallo was overpaid and I feel we gave a little to much to Chandler as well. I am not like some who change there mind from win to loss. I just think overall a lot of players on the team are getting overpaid.

Broncoholic3233
11-06-2012, 11:01 PM
No he didn't., He had a flip in from the post but it is sort of like what we see all the time from him. Crazy good dunks showing off massive athletic ability. Forcing a few things and throwing in alley oops. A dumb play or two and some good energy. However no he didn't get the ball in the post, go one on one and have success with some moves.

As I said I was never crying as I pointed out in my post. You have a history of saying I done something or said something and I would go and get you all the posts and you would ignore them. You are doing it exactly here also:

1: I never said Koufas was better then Mcgee. Just that he played solid and prettty good. You were wrong.

2: You keep claiming I cried after the bad start. I stated things which I would say again right now. So your wrong again.

I will say it right now after a win like I have before after a win. Iguodala is getting overpaid. Mcgee does offer flashes but really lacks offensivley in the post and with a jump shot and gets a lot. Koufas is getting 3 million per year and I don't see anyway that makes sense. Gallanari has not been the same since he got his extension but he has been injured and I think he is worth the money. Nene was so overpaid it wasn't funny. Afflallo was overpaid and I feel we gave a little to much to Chandler as well. I am not like some who change there mind from win to loss. I just think overall a lot of players on the team are getting overpaid.

You bring up Kosta to start an argument, what am I supposed to think? You know I am a avid McGee fan, so if you brought up how good Kosta played, then obviously I am going to think you are indicating he should be starting over McGee.

McGee, in less minutes, had more production. McGee is the better player. McGee should be starting. Period.

Complaining that the entire team is overpaid, that sounds like crying to me. One player here or there, sure. But you brought up almost our whole starting crew and more, including ex players. Look across the league at the contracts that were thrown out this year. If our players were overpaid, so was everyone else. Our players, under the NBA's market price, are paid just fine.

Broncoholic3233
11-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Andre Iguodala ‏@mindofAI9
Obama president... HYFR!!!!!!!!!!

Andre Iguodala ‏@mindofAI9
Oh and the @denvernuggets got a victory...

Way to really sound excited about the first win of the year, Iggy!

elway93
11-07-2012, 08:29 AM
George Karl was driving me crazy last night!!! Why does Koufos need to play thirty minutes a game, yet you can't let Faried or Javale play more than 20??? If this persists I'm gonna have to hop on board the "Fire The Fat Piggy" campaign.

Houshmazode
11-07-2012, 12:00 PM
Karl looks more like Shrek than a fat piggy, imo.

Why hasn't Mozgov played at all? McGee should be playing more and Kosta less.

johnlimburg
11-07-2012, 11:19 PM
You bring up Kosta to start an argument, what am I supposed to think? You know I am a avid McGee fan, so if you brought up how good Kosta played, then obviously I am going to think you are indicating he should be starting over McGee.

Just read it then and you will have no problem at all. No need to make assumptions and exagerate because I never said that and you jumping to that conclusion is all on you.

McGee, in less minutes, had more production. McGee is the better player. McGee should be starting. Period.

Agreed. And Mosgov should be in the rotation. We all seen what happened in the post season last year with Mosgov playing. He played really well and was great because he is strong and handle big centers. He also offers a bit of different talent then Mcgee as well. He has a much better jump shot and is better down in the low post to. Both of those things could really help the team.

Complaining that the entire team is overpaid, that sounds like crying to me. One player here or there, sure. But you brought up almost our whole starting crew and more, including ex players. Look across the league at the contracts that were thrown out this year. If our players were overpaid, so was everyone else. Our players, under the NBA's market price, are paid just fine.

My opinion of the guys salary they are on:

Starters:

Lawson: Not overpaid
Iggy: Overpaid
Gallo: Not overpaid
Faied: Not overpaid
Koufas: Overpaid

Bench:

Miller: Not overpaid
Chandler: Overpaid
Mcgee: Overpaid

Past Players:

Nene: Overpaid
Afflalo: Overpaid

Broncoholic3233
11-07-2012, 11:32 PM
Just read it then and you will have no problem at all. No need to make assumptions and exagerate because I never said that and you jumping to that conclusion is all on you.

Agreed. And Mosgov should be in the rotation. We all seen what happened in the post season last year with Mosgov playing. He played really well and was great because he is strong and handle big centers. He also offers a bit of different talent then Mcgee as well. He has a much better jump shot and is better down in the low post to. Both of those things could really help the team.

My opinion of the guys salary they are on:

Starters:

Lawson: Not overpaid
Iggy: Overpaid
Gallo: Not overpaid
Faied: Not overpaid
Koufas: Overpaid

Bench:

Miller: Not overpaid
Chandler: Overpaid
Mcgee: Overpaid

Past Players:

Nene: Overpaid
Afflalo: Overpaid

Yes, McGee should be starting. Yes, Mozzy should be getting the other minutes, but he is hurt now. Even if he wasn't, GK loves KK to much to play Mozzy over him.

Ty - pretty hot/cold...he should be well worth the money
Iggy - Past contract, don't really care. Don't think he'll re-sign with us, but if he does, it'll prob be too much.
Gallo - hot/cold too...but worth it
Faried - worth it
KK - not even close

Miller - worth it
Brewer - worth it
Chandler - when not injured, worth it
McGee- if he got the 30 minutes KK does, worth it

Nene- vastly overpaid
AAA - no, don't think he was/is right now

johnlimburg
11-08-2012, 06:19 AM
Yes, McGee should be starting. Yes, Mozzy should be getting the other minutes, but he is hurt now. Even if he wasn't, GK loves KK to much to play Mozzy over him.

Ty - pretty hot/cold...he should be well worth the money
Iggy - Past contract, don't really care. Don't think he'll re-sign with us, but if he does, it'll prob be too much.
Gallo - hot/cold too...but worth it
Faried - worth it
KK - not even close

Miller - worth it
Brewer - worth it
Chandler - when not injured, worth it
McGee- if he got the 30 minutes KK does, worth it

Nene- vastly overpaid
AAA - no, don't think he was/is right now

So you agree with me on 3 of the players I said are overpaid. Yet you disagree with 3 or them. So pretty much 50-50. Divided. So again you making out like this is stupid or wrong of me to be saying is laughable. And with the other 3 we disagree on I could provide reasonable logical arguments to say why I think that.

In brief:

AAA- Lack of league interest according to reports for teams wanting him as a starter. Yet he gets the deal and gets traded after he doesn't live up to it.

Chandler-There was competition for his services but in his Nuggets career wasn't a huge impact player. And since he signed the contract he is no way earning it atleast up to this point.

Mcgee- A career where he has shown very little ability in any organised offense. No post game, low basketball IQ. Got payed for his potential. I am happy he did resign though.

Good, let's keep going. Your jabs are comical. But, hell, can't complain, the CP's I've gotten for lighting you up in this thread are nice.

Tough guy? Says the guy that continues to argue as well. Hypocrisy right there.

Got CP's then, got plenty of CP's now. People like my posting, don't give a damn if you don't.

Well then LOL at anyone for CPing you for this thread. Probably some of your buds that you talk with away from here. Probably the same guys who filled your bar up before the CP system changed as I said like the Tebow fans who had plenty of CP's. It didn't make them smart :laugh: Whoever CP'ed Jeff for this thread then :laugh: at you too. Who was it ?

Because I am not in the wrong at all in this thread. I will recap it again but you don't actually respond to what is said in relation to the actual arguments of basketball. Lets look at the points that I have brought up that you have tried to laugh at and tried to make me look like an idiot by pointing out ?

1: That Koufas had a good game against the Pistons. He did. You laughed at me for apparently saying he played better then Mcgee. I never said that and can clearly be seen. I actually agreed with you when you were not over reacting and putting words in my mouth. I think he is the 3rd best center on the team.

2: For saying that through the first two games of the NBA season we looked as bad as anyone in the league. I pointed out the stats on offense with scoring points per game and field goal percentage which supports that. As well as the fact we played bad defense in one of those games and both were losses. One to a bad Orlando team. Yet your response was to right in big letters and just say I am wrong because last year we were the best.

3: You tried to say that I am wrong in saying this overpaid playing group. I think a lot of people outside of Denver would say the same thing when it comes to some of the contracts. As I mapped out the contract situation above and you agreed with some but not others. But still there is a valid case from my side no doubt.

4: You have refused to actually listen to what I have said to you in my explanations because you want to fight with me because I hurt your feelings the other day. You have overreacted to things I have said by not reading the whole statments. You have made things completly up and taken things out of thin air and looked foolish in doing so.

5: You jumped in on me after I made one post saying great day. I didn't respond to you and I didn't even know you felt the way you did about the other thing at the time. I posted in this thread before the other on. You were the one who started this fight and made this thread into what it has become. Not me. Have I been a condescending ass to you ? Yes. Because you deserved it after starting this fight and the way you spoke to me in your original reply. You speak like that to me and I will do the same back to you. Exept I wont look silly while doing it.

As I said there is really nothing about this argument from my side that is really laughable of crazy. You have not argued any of the basketball related points with any thing of any value which supports what you have to say and to disapprove what I have said. You just say I was crying because I was critical of the half court game, the start to the season and the payment of players. All of which are valid points and valid critisms. But yes people CP'd you for all of this. That makes them really smart and helps my argument about the Tebow fans all CPing each other even more comparable to this situation.

How is that cute? Please explain. Oh, another condescending jab on your part, we truly are seeing your true side here. Plus, you just admitted pretty much you started it in another thread, it just carried over.

Yup, we were the best in the league last year statistically. So, I was right. Thank you. You were talking about our half court offense then and now. So obviously I was going to go back to then, as it was something you said you've long complained about or something like that (don't have the quote in front of me). :duh:

And well done you got something write. It was a condescending jab by me. Nothing else. As I said I was being a smart ass back to you and taking the approach of making fun of you because first off you started a fight with me. And secondly it was just too easily with what you were lobbing up for me.

No you were wrong. It can be seen from re reading. Maybe if I right the whole thing n big letters about changing from game to game you will understand it like you thought it would do for me with the non sense you wrote. And yes our half court has long struggled. You cannot even sit there and say it hasn't. Yes statsistically we were the best scoring team a year ago. But we were in no way shape or form the best half court team. It has been talked about very often around here that our half court game is bad.

No, we didn't look as bad as any team. We lost by 9 points the first night, Mavericks lost by 19. Lakers lost by 10. We lost by 13 the next game, while the Heat lost by 20. Cavs lost by 29. Blazers lost by 14.

True sign of someone that lost? Ha ha. No, I'd say the sign is when you start attacking people and post all that condescending crap every paragraph. "How cute" "Rich" "Silly" "Silly" "Silly". All those little jabs you throw in there.

Yep after the first two games some teams were sturggling. The Denver Nuggets were one of them. They were up there no doubt. We looked awful and not like us. That is exactly why I said it will be fine and we will have a good year.

And you have said it yourself. We were statistically the best offensive team in 2011-2012. Therefor even more emphasising how bad our offense was in that first game and even in that second game it was pretty poor and without the officials putting us on the line over and over we wouldn't have even been in it. If that was the other way around by the way everyone here would have been crying.

But on the looking as bad as anyone in the first two games. Your stats don't show the two games of teams to start the seasons. I am not sure on the dates of when these teams had played there first two games however the differential of points of all teams that started 0-2 are listed below:

Celtics: 12
Nuggets: 11
Pistons: 6
Wizards: 6.5
Kings: 9
Lakers: 9

Add in the fact we played a bad Orlando team and an average 76ers team. Add in the stats which I have also already shown you and the reality of the bad showing which was seen on the tv. And again it is not an outlandhish statment by me and you can not say anything to say otherwise really at this point. Also are you saying those teams looked as bad as any ? The ones you listed ? Because if so then :laugh: Because some of those teams were good last year so I thought it wouldn't matter because what you once were is what you are in the next game. You never have a better or worse then normal performance.

And really. The posting and being a smart ass is because someone started a fight with me and just done it back. What you done was made things completly up to try to use against me. As you have done time and time again (Proven). You exegerated and didn't read my whole posts. You posted in bigger letters for whatever reason. I think all the signs point to you grasping for straws and losing this one. I would love to know who Cp'd you for this thread. Please come forward.

Matymaddog
11-08-2012, 07:59 AM
C'mon chaps, you both make good points. If you both insist on being more right than the other then it would help to agree to disagree. But this rude bickering from both of you is misplaced. Let's try and keep this as civil as possible. That, or take it to PM if you both insist on letting loose on one another.

Broncoholic3233
11-08-2012, 11:32 AM
So you agree with me on 3 of the players I said are overpaid. Yet you disagree with 3 or them. So pretty much 50-50. Divided. So again you making out like this is stupid or wrong of me to be saying is laughable. And with the other 3 we disagree on I could provide reasonable logical arguments to say why I think that.

In brief:

AAA- Lack of league interest according to reports for teams wanting him as a starter. Yet he gets the deal and gets traded after he doesn't live up to it.

Chandler-There was competition for his services but in his Nuggets career wasn't a huge impact player. And since he signed the contract he is no way earning it atleast up to this point.

Mcgee- A career where he has shown very little ability in any organised offense. No post game, low basketball IQ. Got payed for his potential. I am happy he did resign though.

Well then LOL at anyone for CPing you for this thread. Probably some of your buds that you talk with away from here. Probably the same guys who filled your bar up before the CP system changed as I said like the Tebow fans who had plenty of CP's. It didn't make them smart :laugh: Whoever CP'ed Jeff for this thread then :laugh: at you too. Who was it ?

Because I am not in the wrong at all in this thread. I will recap it again but you don't actually respond to what is said in relation to the actual arguments of basketball. Lets look at the points that I have brought up that you have tried to laugh at and tried to make me look like an idiot by pointing out ?

1: That Koufas had a good game against the Pistons. He did. You laughed at me for apparently saying he played better then Mcgee. I never said that and can clearly be seen. I actually agreed with you when you were not over reacting and putting words in my mouth. I think he is the 3rd best center on the team.

2: For saying that through the first two games of the NBA season we looked as bad as anyone in the league. I pointed out the stats on offense with scoring points per game and field goal percentage which supports that. As well as the fact we played bad defense in one of those games and both were losses. One to a bad Orlando team. Yet your response was to right in big letters and just say I am wrong because last year we were the best.

3: You tried to say that I am wrong in saying this overpaid playing group. I think a lot of people outside of Denver would say the same thing when it comes to some of the contracts. As I mapped out the contract situation above and you agreed with some but not others. But still there is a valid case from my side no doubt.

4: You have refused to actually listen to what I have said to you in my explanations because you want to fight with me because I hurt your feelings the other day. You have overreacted to things I have said by not reading the whole statments. You have made things completly up and taken things out of thin air and looked foolish in doing so.

5: You jumped in on me after I made one post saying great day. I didn't respond to you and I didn't even know you felt the way you did about the other thing at the time. I posted in this thread before the other on. You were the one who started this fight and made this thread into what it has become. Not me. Have I been a condescending ass to you ? Yes. Because you deserved it after starting this fight and the way you spoke to me in your original reply. You speak like that to me and I will do the same back to you. Exept I wont look silly while doing it.

As I said there is really nothing about this argument from my side that is really laughable of crazy. You have not argued any of the basketball related points with any thing of any value which supports what you have to say and to disapprove what I have said. You just say I was crying because I was critical of the half court game, the start to the season and the payment of players. All of which are valid points and valid critisms. But yes people CP'd you for all of this. That makes them really smart and helps my argument about the Tebow fans all CPing each other even more comparable to this situation.

And well done you got something write. It was a condescending jab by me. Nothing else. As I said I was being a smart ass back to you and taking the approach of making fun of you because first off you started a fight with me. And secondly it was just too easily with what you were lobbing up for me.

No you were wrong. It can be seen from re reading. Maybe if I right the whole thing n big letters about changing from game to game you will understand it like you thought it would do for me with the non sense you wrote. And yes our half court has long struggled. You cannot even sit there and say it hasn't. Yes statsistically we were the best scoring team a year ago. But we were in no way shape or form the best half court team. It has been talked about very often around here that our half court game is bad.

Yep after the first two games some teams were sturggling. The Denver Nuggets were one of them. They were up there no doubt. We looked awful and not like us. That is exactly why I said it will be fine and we will have a good year.

And you have said it yourself. We were statistically the best offensive team in 2011-2012. Therefor even more emphasising how bad our offense was in that first game and even in that second game it was pretty poor and without the officials putting us on the line over and over we wouldn't have even been in it. If that was the other way around by the way everyone here would have been crying.

But on the looking as bad as anyone in the first two games. Your stats don't show the two games of teams to start the seasons. I am not sure on the dates of when these teams had played there first two games however the differential of points of all teams that started 0-2 are listed below:

Celtics: 12
Nuggets: 11
Pistons: 6
Wizards: 6.5
Kings: 9
Lakers: 9

Add in the fact we played a bad Orlando team and an average 76ers team. Add in the stats which I have also already shown you and the reality of the bad showing which was seen on the tv. And again it is not an outlandhish statment by me and you can not say anything to say otherwise really at this point. Also are you saying those teams looked as bad as any ? The ones you listed ? Because if so then :laugh: Because some of those teams were good last year so I thought it wouldn't matter because what you once were is what you are in the next game. You never have a better or worse then normal performance.

And really. The posting and being a smart ass is because someone started a fight with me and just done it back. What you done was made things completly up to try to use against me. As you have done time and time again (Proven). You exegerated and didn't read my whole posts. You posted in bigger letters for whatever reason. I think all the signs point to you grasping for straws and losing this one. I would love to know who Cp'd you for this thread. Please come forward.

Haha, yes, you caught me, I got all of my thousands of CP from my buddies CP'ing me. Seeing as though, they can only CP me once every 10 people, and they rarely CP like myself...that doesn't make much sense.

I would still not say KK had a good game. When the backup C comes in and has more production in 11-12 less minutes...then you weren't having that good of a game. It was his best game to date, but not good when we see what Javale does in significantly less time.

You aren't going to convince me, and I'm not going to convince you. I posted my stats, we were not playing like the worst team in the league. Our offense was bad, our defense was fine. Other teams got beat worse than us on those two nights. So, saying we were playing as bad as any team, I can't agree with when I've shown otherwise. Agree to disagree.

Yes, I do disagree with you saying that most of those players are overpaid. Only two I agree with are KK and Nene. Then, depending on Iggy's new contract, IF he signs, I'll judge then. Right now, I haven't been overly impressed with him, but he's a big name, so the money will be big probably. Complete what if right now.

You absolutely knew the way I felt, as you quoted me, and laughed at my opinion. Don't give me that.

I wouldn't say our half court game is bad though. Is it the best in the league? Nope. Never said it was. Is it as bad as you make it sound like? Nope, don't think so at all. Some nights are pretty bad, I'll give you that, but most nights I'm completely fine with our entire offense, including our half court offense.

Doesn't matter that Orlando is bad, it's their home opener, so obviously they are going to play over their potential. They were ramped up, their fans were rocking and they were excited to kick the season off in the new direction that they were going in. 76ers are actually a pretty solid team, and could be much better than average depending. Gotta see how it plays out. That was also, a season/home opener for them, at their place, with their fans rocking, with Iggy returning.

If you'd like to continue, feel free to PM me and we can discuss this further, and you can attack me all you want in the PM. Also, if I were mad, I'd be reporting all the jabs you have taken. I haven't, therefore I am not mad.

Peanut
11-08-2012, 11:53 AM
This thread has been cleaned. Let's keep the personal attacks out, okay?

If this thread (or any other thread) has to be cleaned because you two continue, it could result in a disregarding site staff.

Broncoholic3233
11-08-2012, 12:10 PM
Yup.

Well someone apparently reported us John, so feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like to continue this discussion elsewhere via PM or whatever.

Peanut
11-08-2012, 12:20 PM
Yup.

Well someone apparently reported us John, so feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like to continue this discussion elsewhere via PM or whatever.

No one reported it.

Just remember that PMs fall under the CoC. No, we do not look at PMs. But, if one is reported, we take care of the situation.

Something to think about.

Broncoholic3233
11-08-2012, 12:21 PM
No one reported it.

Just remember that PMs fall under the CoC. No, we do not look at PMs. But, if one is reported, we take care of the situation.

Something to think about.

Sounds good.

johnlimburg
11-10-2012, 06:59 AM
Haha, yes, you caught me, I got all of my thousands of CP from my buddies CP'ing me. Seeing as though, they can only CP me once every 10 people, and they rarely CP like myself...that doesn't make much sense.

I would still not say KK had a good game. When the backup C comes in and has more production in 11-12 less minutes...then you weren't having that good of a game. It was his best game to date, but not good when we see what Javale does in significantly less time.

That isn't fair and not a good way to look at what is good and what isn't. Maybe Mcgee just game in and played great. Koufas was pretty good. Finished numerous times around the basket. He got blocks and got up and down the court. I think a line of 14 points on 7-13 shooting, 3 blocks and 5 rebounds is pretty good.

You aren't going to convince me, and I'm not going to convince you. I posted my stats, we were not playing like the worst team in the league. Our offense was bad, our defense was fine. Other teams got beat worse than us on those two nights. So, saying we were playing as bad as any team, I can't agree with when I've shown otherwise. Agree to disagree.

You didn't really show otherwise at all. You posted some stats of teams getting beat in one game by big margins. However I think the scoring production, field goal percentage, winning record and differential through 2 games was more convincing. However agree to disagree. Atleast we don't look as bad as in the first two games anymore.

Yes, I do disagree with you saying that most of those players are overpaid. Only two I agree with are KK and Nene. Then, depending on Iggy's new contract, IF he signs, I'll judge then. Right now, I haven't been overly impressed with him, but he's a big name, so the money will be big probably. Complete what if right now.

I think right now Iguodala is trying to be something he is not. He is trying to be the go to guy on offense. He is forcing shots and given he is hiting some and making nice plays in isolation however he needs to just settle into his role with the team and he will with time. However I do think he is a good offensive player and should be a top option on the team on offense. Also on defense he did lock it down against Harden and has performed well on the defensive end. Plus he has hit some clutch shots. He hit a shot which should have been the game winner against the Heat.

You absolutely knew the way I felt, as you quoted me, and laughed at my opinion. Don't give me that.

I wouldn't say our half court game is bad though. Is it the best in the league? Nope. Never said it was. Is it as bad as you make it sound like? Nope, don't think so at all. Some nights are pretty bad, I'll give you that, but most nights I'm completely fine with our entire offense, including our half court offense.

It is average at best and that is pretty much all of the time. The big problem has been at the end of games with the half court offense. It seems guys didn't know what to do in the past and it seemed everyone was scared to shoot. However I think now Iguodala will be that guy in the cluth. The one time we needed a clutch play he made it so this season could be different at the end of games.

Doesn't matter that Orlando is bad, it's their home opener, so obviously they are going to play over their potential. They were ramped up, their fans were rocking and they were excited to kick the season off in the new direction that they were going in. 76ers are actually a pretty solid team, and could be much better than average depending. Gotta see how it plays out. That was also, a season/home opener for them, at their place, with their fans rocking, with Iggy returning.

I suppose however they are teams I think we are better then and we should beat. Given it is on the road and the things you mentioned are some what valid however an under strength Philly team and a bad Orlando team should be beaten. And our guys should be fired up too and ready to go. But to play like we did and against them I think shows how poorly we played.

If you'd like to continue, feel free to PM me and we can discuss this further, and you can attack me all you want in the PM. Also, if I were mad, I'd be reporting all the jabs you have taken. I haven't, therefore I am not mad.

We do this a couple times a season so I expect it to happen again down the road. In the past it goes to the PM and we both end up fine with each other. I took shots at you and you took them at me. I am fine with you right now and don't feel anything needs to be discussed by PM. I presented my case and showed that what I was saying was not crazy and wrong at all like you made it out to be.

Broncoholic3233
11-10-2012, 11:21 AM
That isn't fair and not a good way to look at what is good and what isn't. Maybe Mcgee just game in and played great. Koufas was pretty good. Finished numerous times around the basket. He got blocks and got up and down the court. I think a line of 14 points on 7-13 shooting, 3 blocks and 5 rebounds is pretty good.

You didn't really show otherwise at all. You posted some stats of teams getting beat in one game by big margins. However I think the scoring production, field goal percentage, winning record and differential through 2 games was more convincing. However agree to disagree. Atleast we don't look as bad as in the first two games anymore.

I think right now Iguodala is trying to be something he is not. He is trying to be the go to guy on offense. He is forcing shots and given he is hiting some and making nice plays in isolation however he needs to just settle into his role with the team and he will with time. However I do think he is a good offensive player and should be a top option on the team on offense. Also on defense he did lock it down against Harden and has performed well on the defensive end. Plus he has hit some clutch shots. He hit a shot which should have been the game winner against the Heat.

It is average at best and that is pretty much all of the time. The big problem has been at the end of games with the half court offense. It seems guys didn't know what to do in the past and it seemed everyone was scared to shoot. However I think now Iguodala will be that guy in the cluth. The one time we needed a clutch play he made it so this season could be different at the end of games.

I suppose however they are teams I think we are better then and we should beat. Given it is on the road and the things you mentioned are some what valid however an under strength Philly team and a bad Orlando team should be beaten. And our guys should be fired up too and ready to go. But to play like we did and against them I think shows how poorly we played.

We do this a couple times a season so I expect it to happen again down the road. In the past it goes to the PM and we both end up fine with each other. I took shots at you and you took them at me. I am fine with you right now and don't feel anything needs to be discussed by PM. I presented my case and showed that what I was saying was not crazy and wrong at all like you made it out to be.

Yup. I really have no problem with you at all. :laugh:

We get in some heated debates and then are fine after.

Peanut
11-10-2012, 02:22 PM

Yup. I really have no problem with you at all. :laugh:

We get in some heated debates and then are fine after.

It's nice to see you guys have a love/hate relationship. :D

Just remember the CoC, okay? You won't have to see me in here.