PDA

View Full Version : [Nuggets] Game 6: Nuggets vs Jazz - Friday, November 9th, 2012

Broncoholic3233
11-07-2012, 08:44 PM
Going into this game with a 2-3 record.

Our offense is definitely getting better and our defense seems to be getting better.

Let's keep up this win streak!

Go Nuggets!!

Broncoholic3233
11-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Jazz are 2-3 going into this game too.

Pretty big early season game, always need those division wins.

nic.zeman24
11-08-2012, 12:39 PM
I think if we box out and shut down Mo Williams we will be fine

Houshmazode
11-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Utah and then Golden State. Both games are very winnable, I'll be surprised if we lose one.

Broncoholic3233
11-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Utah and then Golden State. Both games are very winnable, I'll be surprised if we lose one.

Utah is always a tough win, but at the Pepsi Center, I like our chances.

58_VONDOOM_92
11-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Ty needs to stay agressive and i want to see more Mcgee and less of Koufos. Should win this one

InElwayWeTrust
11-09-2012, 06:39 PM
C'mon NUGGETS!

Get to .500! :rockon:

Broncoholic3233
11-09-2012, 07:49 PM
ason kosmicki ‏@RadioKoz
I hear Mozgov is a go, and Chandler is a game time decision

Too bad Mozzy won't see time due to GK's love affair with KK.

DenverBlood
11-09-2012, 09:00 PM
My first time getting to see Marquette on tv this year.

58_VONDOOM_92
11-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Brewers shot has been looking good so far

DenverBlood
11-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Really really hate seeing Alec Burks play for Utah.

DenverBlood
11-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Come on Manimal. It's a tie game. No need to get fancy.

Orange Pants
11-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Come on Manimal. It's a tie game. No need to get fancy.

It would have been pretty sweet if it went in though. I can't blame him.

DenverBlood
11-09-2012, 09:25 PM
It would have been pretty sweet if it went in though. I can't blame him.

Yeah it would be nice. But you can blame him. Those are the kind of things you do when the game is salted away in the 4th. Not when it's tied in the second quarter.

Orange Pants
11-09-2012, 09:26 PM
And they say Andre Miller doesn't play defense.

58_VONDOOM_92
11-09-2012, 09:26 PM
haha Miller blocking favors above the rim

The Experience
11-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Some Denver Nuggets right now!

I love it!

The Experience
11-09-2012, 09:49 PM
Awesome 1st half!!!!!

Now lets close it out with a strong 2nd half.

58_VONDOOM_92
11-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Great first half! The D was outstanding and Faried beasting like usual

DenverBlood
11-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Yes I was extremely impressed with the defense. This team seems to be on a roll. They keep this up second half and they'll be a long way away from that 0-3 start some people were freaking out about.

Matymaddog
11-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Kosta has looked good tonight

The Experience
Koufos > Mozgov

Just sayin'

Orange Pants
Kosta has looked good tonight

Came in to say this. He's really looking like our best center out there.

DenverBlood
11-09-2012, 10:24 PM

Uh oh. Gonna start a war in here with that one.

DenverBlood
11-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Not really paying attention to who the announcers are but why exactly is 1 of them so dead set on Utah coming back and beating us? What happened to being objective?

And he has basically been refusing to acknowledge anything good for the Nuggets all game.

The Experience
11-09-2012, 10:30 PM
I still would like for McGee to start, but KK is better than Moz and it really isn't even a debate.

Orange Pants
11-09-2012, 10:38 PM
I still would like for McGee to start, but KK is better than Moz and it really isn't even a debate.

I would too eventually. I just don't think McGee's ready yet.

58_VONDOOM_92
11-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Brewer is money!

The Experience
11-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Brewer deadeye tonight

msusc
11-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Not really paying attention to who the announcers are but why exactly is 1 of them so dead set on Utah coming back and beating us? What happened to being objective?

And he has basically been refusing to acknowledge anything good for the Nuggets all game.

I noticed that too. He keeps making snarky comments and back handed complements. Talking about how the jazz are going to be serious contenders this year and bringing up how having no superstar hurts the nuggets in the playoffs. We sucked in the playoffs with a star too, genius. Good thing the nuggets are making him look dumb.

The Experience
11-09-2012, 11:05 PM
I noticed that too. He keeps making snarky comments and back handed complements. Talking about how the jazz are going to be serious contenders this year and bringing up how having no superstar hurts the nuggets in the playoffs. We sucked in the playoffs with a star too, genius. Good thing the nuggets are making him look dumb.
Im watchin on Altitude. Who is it?

And the Jazz have what superstar exactly?

The Experience
11-09-2012, 11:06 PM
Great Win!

Nite all

Matymaddog
11-09-2012, 11:08 PM
Man do I wish we had Enes Kanter or Derrick Favors.

Matymaddog
11-09-2012, 11:11 PM
That announcer was definitely hating on the nuggets. I didn't really put it together until you guys mentioned it but I can def remember there being a decent amount of times the dude was bashing the nuggets which almost seemed like all game. Who the heck was that?

58_VONDOOM_92
11-09-2012, 11:12 PM

I think it was Jon Berry. i was watching it on espn for a little bit but had to go back to alt. They were not giving the nuggs any credit when we went on the 2nd quarter surge. Talking about how the jazz offence was just not playing very well. I guess Denvers D had nothing to do with that. It was just annoying

msusc
11-09-2012, 11:18 PM

Yeah... I'm not sure who the announcers were or how to figure it out. He seemed to really like millsap and the Jazz's front court. He called Bynum a star so his standards might be low. If a star is a potentially good player, the nuggets are loaded with star power.

Broncoholic3233
11-10-2012, 12:46 AM
Koufos > Mozgov

Just sayin'

Hahah

Mozzy's first game of the year. Give em a chance.

Kosta had a good game. But blows in general.

Play McGee and Mozzy, GK!

Broncoholic3233
11-10-2012, 01:00 AM

Ohhhhh, believe me. There very well can be a debate. ;)

johnlimburg
11-10-2012, 06:31 AM
Them announcers on ESPN were horrible. I don't know if they were from the Jazz TV network or what but man were they against the Nuggets. They also only seemed to talk about the Jazz in depth and seemed like they had been following them around so far this season. I think it may be the same guys who said last year when the Jazz beat us that it was a statement game for their franchise. And remember how injured we were in that one.

Anyway it is a game we should win and we did. We were in control and looked great on the defensive end. Offense looked bad at times however it was good enough for that opponent. However I don't understand how Evan Forunier is ahead of Jordan Hamilton in the rotation. Hamilton comes on and shows his shooting ability. He did the same in the pre season. He did the same in the summer league. He did the same at Texas. Yet George wont play him. Does he like to shoot ? Yes. But it seems when Corey Brewer or Andre Iguodula or Danillo Gallanari are doing the same he doesn't care. I think it may be a JR Smith situation with him. George may just not like him. And anyone see how JR Smith is playing in New York right now. Great.

Also another amazing gme by Kenneth Faried. Hustle hustle and more hustle. That windmill attempt was stupid and I would have sat his ass down for that if I were the coach just to send a message. However he still played great. Also Koufas was great down low too. He may have the best touch around the basket of all the bigs on the team. Mosgov was pretty bad. He had the jumpshot which was good but overall had a pretty bad showing. Didn't earn himself any minutes ahead of Koufas like I said should happen. However he should still get some minutes. And Mcgee finally got called for the way he inbounds the ball. He does it so often and everytime he does it I cringe expecting a call. Well he added another dumb play to the reel for those who make them on youtube. He also has no post game at all and just looks so cluless on the offensive end. I love his dunks though and length in rebounding. I just hope him and Faried get a better post game.

elway93
11-10-2012, 10:23 AM
George Karl needs to sit Gallinari down and explain to him that all he's doing is hurting the offense. When you jack up an ill advised jump shot every other time you touch the ball, that's called being an idiot. If Gallo can't bring his shooting percentage significantly up from the 27% it's at right now, I think Karl will have to seriously consider starting Brewer or Chandler over him.

58_VONDOOM_92
11-10-2012, 10:47 AM
George Karl needs to sit Gallinari down and explain to him that all he's doing is hurting the offense. When you jack up an ill advised jump shot every other time you touch the ball, that's called being an idiot. If Gallo can't bring his shooting percentage significantly up from the 27% it's at right now, I think Karl will have to seriously consider starting Brewer or Chandler over him.
and like 15% from 3. He's trying to be the star of the team which he is not, the problem is we have no vocal leaders to tell him to settle down

Houshmazode
11-10-2012, 12:35 PM
Good win last night,everything's starting to click. Koufos had a good game. Mozgov has his typical concrete feet.

McGee still needs some work but he's getting better.

Tonight should be an easy win.

nic.zeman24
11-10-2012, 02:13 PM
Good win last night,everything's starting to click. Koufos had a good game. Mozgov has his typical concrete feet.

McGee still needs some work but he's getting better.

Tonight should be an easy win.

I always worry about Golden State. Curry can get hot