PDA

View Full Version : Who all is going to the AWAY Chiefs game?

Truebronco89
11-11-2012, 05:56 PM
I plan on going to the Chiefs game. I will be driving from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area I will be bringing a friend, maybe two. This would be my FIRST GAME!!!! I'm really excited and hopefully I could meet up with some tailgaters or something...Any tips? GO BRONCOS!!!!

maestro2371
11-11-2012, 07:45 PM
My son and I are going and we got our tickets from stubhub. we got ours under face value from there.

TH3JUICEMAN
11-11-2012, 08:35 PM
I'll be making the trip with two buddies, guys weekend with gambling and the Broncos game.

Got my tickets off of Kansas City craigslist, PayPal and got the electronic tickets immediately. Cheap lower levels way under face value

dlewis76
11-11-2012, 09:07 PM
KC fans can really be jerks, but that can happen anywhere. Grab some BBQ while there. I have only been to one game there, that was when the snake was QB. Dante Hall made an insane return (with the help of at least two no calls for block to the back), and we lost the game. KC fans were heckling a kid in a broncos jersey, low class. Have fun!

IABronco05
11-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Been to two as a kid. First game, had a seat next to a 400 lb behemoth. You can guess how pleasant watching that game was. Second game, was surrounded by obnoxious Chefs fans, pleasant experience again. Both times the Broncos lost, and both times I witnessed a guy projectile vomiting over the side of a ramp. Haven't exactly had great experiences in KC, but darnit I'll still be in attendance.

broncos_mtnman
11-11-2012, 10:56 PM
I used to live in KC. Games at Arrowhead are a blast and the fans can be cool. In seasons like this one, they know their team sucks and treat visiting fans pretty well when it's like that.

As someone already said, get some BBQ. Some of the best in the country. In fact, if you can, you should tailgate. The grills in the parking lot are fired up before the sun rises and the whole place smells awesome.

Now that I live in Colorado, I try to make it out there when I can. I haven't been there since Cutler, so I'm going to try to make it this season.

Zanataki
11-20-2012, 06:10 PM
Are any of you going to the game on Sunday? My mom got me tickets for the game. :) I am really excited to go and maybe hang with other Bronco fans. So check in here if you are going. It would be cool to hang. GO BRONCOS! :logo:

dslam24
11-20-2012, 11:27 PM
Here!
Section 107. I'm thinking Broncos fans will outnumber the Chiefs 2:1.
Now if we could just get the fireworks and touchdown music that would be great, make it feel like a home game. :D

MileHighHusker
11-21-2012, 11:52 AM
Section 301 #blueandorange

Rockies3384
11-21-2012, 04:22 PM
section 126

Truebronco89
11-21-2012, 05:31 PM
I will be there. Driving all the way from DFW. Section 340.

TH3JUICEMAN
11-21-2012, 08:53 PM
Section 129

CoryWinget81
11-21-2012, 09:02 PM
Anyone in that area should go, tix are less than 50 bucks in a lot of spots.

maestro2371
11-22-2012, 08:55 AM
section 328! Stubhub has tix for around $26

Zanataki
11-22-2012, 10:58 AM
I think I am in 311. What would be cool is to stay after, with a few fans and see if we cant take a picture with the team.

TH3JUICEMAN
11-22-2012, 11:14 AM
I've always been able to get autographs in Denver (DT jersey, Marshall jersey, mini helmets, etc). Never tried at away games. Hoping to try Sunday. Gonna wear my Champ jersey, maybe I'll get lucky!

A picture with the team will be difficult as they bus in and out and you won't get them walking out like at home games. Still some players don't walk out but get carted to their cars. Pre game warm ups will give you the best opportunity for autographs and/or photos

Truebronco89
11-23-2012, 04:34 AM
I've always been able to get autographs in Denver (DT jersey, Marshall jersey, mini helmets, etc). Never tried at away games. Hoping to try Sunday. Gonna wear my Champ jersey, maybe I'll get lucky!

A picture with the team will be difficult as they bus in and out and you won't get them walking out like at home games. Still some players don't walk out but get carted to their cars. Pre game warm ups will give you the best opportunity for autographs and/or photos

So, I'm driving up on Saturday(From Dallas), Staying in a hotel and planned on going to the stadium around 9-10am...2 hours before the game....what should I do? Tailgate? Head into the stadium. This is my FIRST game so I'm not sure what I will be able to do...If I could get autographs that would be AWESOME!!!

Any tips? Did any of you wanna meet up and talk/chill? If so I'd be more than happy to.