PDA

View Full Version : [Rockies] Rockies name Dante Bichette hitting coach

The Experience
11-13-2012, 12:25 PM
Per Thomas Harding Twitter

I don't like how the staff is shaping up. I like Weiss, but no experience. They brought Runnells back as the crappy bench coach and now Bichette another guy with no experience.... I love Bichette when he played but I'm not sure....

CoryWinget81
11-13-2012, 12:27 PM
Per Thomas Harding Twitter

I don't like how the staff is shaping up. I like Weiss, but no experience. They brought Runnells back as the crappy bench coach and now Bichette another guy with no experience....

I'll obviously be curiously watching. McGwire ended up being a decent hitting coach.

Houshmazode
11-13-2012, 01:14 PM
I thought everything in the Denver Post said this week that Bichette wasn't going to be our hitting coach.

:confused:

I wonder how Giambi feels about this. Probably pretty happy since he gets to make millions to sit on the bench and have 20 ABs.

Bronco51
11-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Sledgehammer!!!! Now we just need Ellis Burks, Andres Galarraga, and Larry Walker to find a coaching spot on the bench and we're set. Party like it's 1995!!!

The Experience
11-13-2012, 01:46 PM
I thought everything in the Denver Post said this week that Bichette wasn't going to be our hitting coach.

:confused:

I wonder how Giambi feels about this. Probably pretty happy since he gets to make millions to sit on the bench and have 20 ABs.
Giambi won't be back with the Rockies

BroncoFanBoy
11-14-2012, 05:08 PM
Dante Bichette is exactly the guy we need as our hitting coach. Lansford had everyone swinging at everything. Bichette was a great two-strike hitter, and he can teach our players that. He knows how to hit in the majors. I like this hiring.