PDA

View Full Version : My first game since last years KC home game, hope this one's better..

oklahomabronco
11-20-2012, 05:57 PM
I live in Joplin Mo so the KC fans really had fun with me last year.

I flew to Denver, stayed at the Brown palace, went to the game and saw the worst offensive performance in the history of Football...And I heard crap for MONTHS!!!

Now....sweet revenge in KC and I just got my tickets wooo hoo!!!!!

Artamentous
11-20-2012, 06:32 PM
I took my son to that game... His first Broncos game ever.

What a piece of crap that game was, I should have asked for a refund. After watching that game though, I knew Tebow sucked. It was stunning seeing how much he was missing.

oklahomabronco
11-21-2012, 01:41 PM
That game was brutal in so many ways....cold...awful offense...blah blah blah....
I'm very much looking fwd to this weekends Broncos win!!!...

VenomousDB
11-21-2012, 01:43 PM
My girlfriend at the time was going to take me to that game, but I woke up throwing up that morning so I didnt go.
What a stroke of luck that was! :P

samparnell
11-21-2012, 01:47 PM
There may be some who didn't like either KC game last year.

MileHighMaven
11-21-2012, 02:03 PM
I live in Joplin Mo so the KC fans really had fun with me last year.

I flew to Denver, stayed at the Brown palace, went to the game and saw the worst offensive performance in the history of Football...And I heard crap for MONTHS!!!

Now....sweet revenge in KC and I just got my tickets wooo hoo!!!!!

Congrats on getting to go to the game! There's no way it can be worse than last year's games vs KC. Plus you get to watch some of THE best players in the NFL do their thing! I'm jealous! Have a great time & share pics if you take some please. :goz: :salute:

EvertonBroncos
11-21-2012, 02:19 PM
Worst game I have ever seen hands down, should be comfortably better this year, surely!