PDA

View Full Version : [Nuggets] Game 13: Nuggets vs Warriors - Friday, November 23rd, 2012

Broncoholic3233
11-23-2012, 05:52 PM
Nuggets are coming off two big road wins. They are sitting at .500.

Tonight is a game we should be able to win pretty easily..

Go Nuggets!!!

58_VONDOOM_92
11-23-2012, 05:54 PM
Finally a home game. Yes easy win IMO

johnlimburg
11-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Watching Javale Mcgee try to play with his back to the basket in the low post is laughable. He looks so lost and having no low post scoring from any bigs is hurting this team. No other teams are scared of any of our bigs on the block so no double teams come and that means no open looks for the shooters on kick outs from the paint. Add to it that our bigs have no jump shot so the bigs on the other team just hang around the basket which affects the room that Ty Lawson has to drive to the basket.

We will win this game but we always seem to play down to the level of the team we are playing against. We have got to have a killer instinct and try to stomp on teams early and finish it.

nic.zeman24
11-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Watching Javale Mcgee try to play with his back to the basket in the low post is laughable. He looks so lost and having no low post scoring from any bigs is hurting this team. No other teams are scared of any of our bigs on the block so no double teams come and that means no open looks for the shooters on kick outs from the paint. Add to it that our bigs have no jump shot so the bigs on the other team just hang around the basket which affects the room that Ty Lawson has to drive to the basket.

We will win this game but we always seem to play down to the level of the team we are playing against. We have got to have a killer instinct and try to stomp on teams early and finish it.

I agree we either need a big who can play with his back to the basket or someone who could spread the floor with their shooting. I dont know of any prospects that are out there in the draft that could do any of that though.

nic.zeman24
11-23-2012, 08:02 PM
Glad to see our Free throw shooting is back :coffee:

johnlimburg
11-23-2012, 09:22 PM
Is anyone watching the Warriors broadcast of this game. These guys are spastics. I can't believe some of the things they are saying. They were talking about their team being just as deep if not more then ours. They were talking about how these refs are horrible. However they have been calling a ton of fouls on both teams which have been very minor. These guys give the Utah Jazz broadcast team a run for the stupidty award.

Broncoholic3233
11-24-2012, 12:45 AM
Rough start. Great 3rd. Some really fun plays.

Good win. Over .500 for the first time this year.

Onto the next one. Go Nuggets!!!

DenverBlood
11-24-2012, 06:51 AM
Rough start. Great 3rd. Some really fun plays.

Good win. Over .500 for the first time this year.

Onto the next one. Go Nuggets!!!

Thought we were 4-3 before the second three game losing streak?

If we beat the Hornets tomorrow the pattern will be lose three win four.

Hope that doesn't continue all season though.

Broncoholic3233
11-24-2012, 03:17 PM
Yes, we were. My mistake. I thought that too, but Marlow I believe said it was the first time after the game, so I went with it.

Houshmazode
11-24-2012, 04:25 PM
Yea Marlowe said that. He should go back to volleyball.