PDA

View Full Version : Need help Broncos fans.

astalker3
11-26-2012, 12:59 PM
I'm a Broncos Fan living in Germany and just got my tickets to the wild card playoff game our the division series game. This will be my first football game at sports authority field. Was wondering if you could tell me if my seats are good ones. The seats are field level section 117 row 3. I would appreciate all the input our info you have. Biggest Broncos fan living in Europe. What a great season it has been. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Thanks Broncos fans

VenomousDB
11-26-2012, 01:06 PM
yeah...good seats lol

Also have fun and Go BRONCOS!!!

Nanaki989
11-26-2012, 01:08 PM
yeah...good seats lol

You Think! lol

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/p_117_1/ thats your seat in 3D! Sweet spot man!

BRONCOS_24
11-26-2012, 01:19 PM
Ive never been to a Broncos game either, but holy crap i am jealous! Most important tip, relax, enjoy the football, and have fun.

Nanaki989
11-26-2012, 01:22 PM
I've been to 1, 2 Years ago December game score was 9-6 or something was a terrible 3-out game with 0 TD's. Miserable and cold, and Denver lost.

kevlar441
11-26-2012, 01:22 PM
I'm a Broncos Fan living in Germany and just got my tickets to the wild card playoff game our the division series game. This will be my first football game at sports authority field. Was wondering if you could tell me if my seats are good ones. The seats are field level section 117 row 3. I would appreciate all the input our info you have. Biggest Broncos fan living in Europe. What a great season it has been. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Thanks Broncos fans

How did you get the ticket so early? What is it made out of?

DenverBlood
11-26-2012, 01:30 PM
How did you get the ticket so early? What is it made out of?

Yeah sounds like a scam to me. Unless someone else can verify that you can get playoff tickets this early?

VenomousDB
11-26-2012, 01:32 PM
Yeah sounds like a scam to me. Unless someone else can verify that you can get playoff tickets this early?

I was also thinking this. But didnt mention it lol
Also, cps coming your way when I can!@!

kevlar441
11-26-2012, 01:35 PM
Did you simply get a "commitment" from a season ticket holder?

kevlar441
11-26-2012, 01:39 PM
I'm also curious what you paid. (If anything.)

DenverBlood
11-26-2012, 01:56 PM
Did you simply get a "commitment" from a season ticket holder?

I was wondering if Stubhub allowed season ticket holders to sell early. But....

1. How can even ticket holders even know for sure they will have playoff tickets even if it's inevitable that we will?
2. I didn't think Stubhub allowed you to post tickets anymore unless you could either
A. Mail them in immediately
B. Post them electronically immediately

Anything else I'd be very skeptical about.

86Elwayfan
11-26-2012, 02:51 PM

Thanks Broncos fans

Those seats are a section over and 10 rows down from where my season tickets are. You will love them! Though Wild Card seats is a little premature still...as we can still get a first round bye. Either way if we do play that week I hope you come by and say hi!!

Also the Broncos sent out the "reserve your playoff seat" emails to Season ticket holders last week so that may be how they got posted not sure though. Season ticket holders have to buy all possible games then get reimbursed at the beginning of next season for unused tickets.

kylehyden
11-26-2012, 08:53 PM
he does not "have" tickets yet as they do not get mailed out until games are finalized. He may have purchased tickets from a ticket broker that knows they will have them at some point

kylehyden
11-26-2012, 08:56 PM
When looking up playoff tickets this message is displayed

When you purchase tickets listed here, you may receive tickets for a Wild Card or Divisional Playoff game, depending on the team's final standings on December 30, 2012.

Note: NFL Playoff tickets will not be delivered until late December.

This is a contingent game. If the game is not played, you will automatically receive a full refund, including fees. The date and time for this event is not yet known. We will update the date and time as soon as it is announced. Thanks for choosing StubHub!

Frenchy180
11-26-2012, 09:45 PM
I was wondering if Stubhub allowed season ticket holders to sell early. But....

1. How can even ticket holders even know for sure they will have playoff tickets even if it's inevitable that we will?
2. I didn't think Stubhub allowed you to post tickets anymore unless you could either
A. Mail them in immediately
B. Post them electronically immediately

Anything else I'd be very skeptical about.

Season ticket holders have already been invoiced for their tickets... They opened up for sale on Stubhub a few weeks ago actually.

kevlar441
11-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Season ticket holders have already been invoiced for their tickets... They opened up for sale on Stubhub a few weeks ago actually.

I hope that does not mean they get a free meal at Casa Bonita.

(Admit it Venomous, you own part of that place.)

Frenchy180
11-26-2012, 10:06 PM

anyone who suggests going to eat there has to own at least a percentage of the place :laugh:

astalker3
11-27-2012, 12:05 AM
Hey, thanks for the info. I ordered the tickets on stubhub last night. The tickets are for a wild card game our the divisional game so ether way I got tickets.In section 117 row 3. Stubhub sales guy said they are a season ticket holders seats. The tickets will be delivered FedEx December 2-4 he said. I had to buy all 4 tickets tho and only using 2 of them. so ill try to sell them back on stubhub and Ticketmaster. Will see you broncos fans in December. Go Bronos all the way from Germany.

astalker3
11-27-2012, 12:09 AM
Go to stubhub. Its a great site

VenomousDB
11-27-2012, 08:13 AM

anyone who suggests going to eat there has to own at least a percentage of the place :laugh:

Greatest food in the history of mankind
Enough said.

Sync
11-27-2012, 08:19 AM
Biggest Broncos fan living in Europe.

http://i.qkme.me/3r1hi3.jpg

86Elwayfan
11-27-2012, 10:00 AM
Enough said.

I think this prove once and for all that Venomous not only owns part of Casa Bonita but the whole place!!

Frenchy180
11-27-2012, 10:57 AM
This was the funniest thing I've seen on the boards in a long time...

Enough said.
It was outdone less than ten seconds later when I saw this...

http://i.qkme.me/3r1hi3.jpg

If only I didn't have to spread the rep, both of you would get cp for those posts.

VenomousDB
11-27-2012, 11:06 AM
This was the funniest thing I've seen on the boards in a long time...

It was outdone less than ten seconds later when I saw this...

If only I didn't have to spread the rep, both of you would get cp for those posts.

Hahah thank you for the cp there french.
Also, I wasnt trying to be funny. I was just speaking the truth. :(

Frenchy180
11-27-2012, 11:08 AM
Hahah thank you for the cp there french.
Also, I wasnt trying to be funny. I was just speaking the truth. :(
This is what I think of when I think of casa bonita food...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Yd7AL14G8_Y/TZ9KEgtl6eI/AAAAAAAAC2Q/lqHIM5rF5rE/s1600/banquet_enchiladas.JPG

VenomousDB
11-27-2012, 11:10 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Yd7AL14G8_Y/TZ9KEgtl6eI/AAAAAAAAC2Q/lqHIM5rF5rE/s1600/banquet_enchiladas.JPG

That good huh?
This is what I actually think about when I think of their food
http://www.shockinglighters.net/fakedogpoop/dogpoop.jpg

VenomousDB
11-27-2012, 04:13 PM
AND
/thread

JWinn
11-27-2012, 04:33 PM
Hey, thanks for the info. I ordered the tickets on stubhub last night. The tickets are for a wild card game our the divisional game so ether way I got tickets.In section 117 row 3. Stubhub sales guy said they are a season ticket holders seats. The tickets will be delivered FedEx December 2-4 he said. I had to buy all 4 tickets tho and only using 2 of them. so ill try to sell them back on stubhub and Ticketmaster. Will see you broncos fans in December. Go Bronos all the way from Germany.

Hey, that's awesome! Your gonna have a great time!

I got my actual playoff bill in the mail today, but as has already been said, we got an email about it last week. Meaning they were ready to take our money then, lol.

Good luck with Stubhub!

Go Broncos! :logo:

JWinn
11-27-2012, 04:37 PM
he does not "have" tickets yet as they do not get mailed out until games are finalized. He may have purchased tickets from a ticket broker that knows they will have them at some point

Right!

Nobody has them in hand yet.

Just a bill and an email receipt. :thumb:

:logo:

86Elwayfan
11-28-2012, 10:42 AM

If you got this at Casa Bonita I would envy you greatly...last time I was there I felt like I was reliving the vegas vacation cheap buffet and even then some of the yellow may be better. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkpTrvwQ6c