PDA

View Full Version : Oakland game check in!!!

Preetv
12-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Is anyone going to be at that game?

I took all my finals early so I could be there by wednesday. I will be stalking the team hotel so I could possibly get some pictures and someone to sign my jersey :D.

I'll be at the game with a friend of mine who is a Raiders fan, so that should be fun. I have horrible seats though cause I didn't buy the tickets and I'm upset cause I'll be so far up in the stands :sad:. Oh well though I get to go and watch Broncos play..that's all that matters right :(.

Go BRONCOS!! 10-3 yeaahh buddyyy!

VenomousDB
12-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Good luck there Preet!
Remember, no fighting! lol

GoManning
12-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Have fun! :salute:

You're a brave soul to wear a Manning's jersey at the game. Hopefully everyone will play nice since you're there with a Raiders fan.

If I ever get a chance to go, I'm gonna wear black to blend in. lol

Preetv
12-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Good luck there Preet!
Remember, no fighting! lol

Lol I'll try..I'm kinda worried but whatever I'll be too drunk to care.

Preetv
12-03-2012, 05:07 PM

You're a brave soul to wear a Manning's jersey at the game. Hopefully everyone will play nice since you're there with a Raiders fan.

Lol actually the Raiders love Manning...or well while he was a colt they did. I was there when Colts played them last time and had my Manning jersey and people were shaking my hand and all that. Idk bout Broncos though..heard it's a bad rivalry :(.

VenomousDB
12-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Lol actually the Raiders love Manning...or well while he was a colt they did. I was there when Colts played them last time and had my Manning jersey and people were shaking my hand and all that. Idk bout Broncos though..heard it's a bad rivalry :(.

We dont like eachother much

KillerKwab27
12-03-2012, 06:19 PM

Wear black to blend in? Weaksauce. Go in allllll orange. Paint your face. bwaha.

Good luck Preet!
Have a good game, and dont point and laugh at em too much! :salute:

NorCaliBronco
12-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Be safe, Pree. Take it from a guy who lives in the bay area, some of these Raider fans don't kid. Just turn away if somebody tries to bait you. Have fun!

Preetv
12-03-2012, 06:53 PM

Thanks that makes me feel better lol.

Preetv
12-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Wear black to blend in? Weaksauce. Go in allllll orange. Paint your face. bwaha.

Good luck Preet!
Have a good game, and dont point and laugh at em too much! :salute:
Yeah..I'm going to try and not be too loud. They are some crazy fans I've been there before. And thanks!!

Be safe, Pree. Take it from a guy who lives in the bay area, some of these Raider fans don't kid. Just turn away if somebody tries to bait you. Have fun!

Thank you!

I know I've been there before..they are pretty annoying though. A couple of them got kicked out the last time cause they were running their mouth a lot lol.

Me&theOldMan
12-03-2012, 07:27 PM
You can move down closer to the field in the 3rd quarter, when the faider fans start to leave... :smug:

Preetv
12-03-2012, 07:33 PM
You can move down closer to the field in the 3rd quarter, when the faider fans start to leave... :smug:

Haha I was just thinking that..maybe some people will leave early and we could just move. We'll see hah.

Frenchy180
12-03-2012, 08:55 PM
"heard it's a bad rivalry"

Broncos 101

Preetv
12-03-2012, 09:15 PM
"heard it's a bad rivalry"

Broncos 101

It wouldn't be fun without a little rivalry though right? :p

jetrazor74
12-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Is anyone going to be at that game?

I took all my finals early so I could be there by wednesday. I will be stalking the team hotel so I could possibly get some pictures and someone to sign my jersey :D.

I'll be at the game with a friend of mine who is a Raiders fan, so that should be fun. I have horrible seats though cause I didn't buy the tickets and I'm upset cause I'll be so far up in the stands :sad:. Oh well though I get to go and watch Broncos play..that's all that matters right :(.

Go BRONCOS!! 10-3 yeaahh buddyyy!

Don't forget to post pics!!!!!

I'm so jelly!!

jetrazor74
12-03-2012, 09:33 PM

Understatement of the year.

Preetv
12-03-2012, 09:46 PM
Don't forget to post pics!!!!!

I'm so jelly!!

Wont forget :salute:.

Just wish I had better seats but I'll take anything just to watch Manning play.

jetrazor74
12-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Wont forget :salute:.

Just wish I had better seats but I'll take anything just to watch Manning play.

Just watch yourself. They won't shake your hand this time, not if you're wearing a Broncos jersey, even if it's Manning. :eek:

The instant he signed the contract, every fan in Raider Nation went from mad respect to mad.

Preetv
12-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Just watch yourself. They won't shake your hand this time, not if you're wearing a Broncos jersey, even if it's Manning. :eek:

The instant he signed the contract, every fan in Raider Nation went from mad respect to mad.

Yeah I realized that. I'm glad I'm going with a Raiders fan and other family members of hers that are Raiders fans as well. I'm just worried some drunk person will spill beer on me as we're smashing them lol.

eddieroyal
12-03-2012, 11:03 PM
:smash::smash::smash::smash:i never liked goin to the Coliseum black hole........

Philip Schwartz
12-03-2012, 11:12 PM
I will be going. I plan on being in town around noon. It will be my birthday and I plan on enjoying the experience as much as I can. I think I will wear my Knowshon jersey because we won when I wore it there last time, and he scored his first TD that game.

eddieroyal
12-03-2012, 11:19 PM
philip im frm stockton too

Philip Schwartz
12-03-2012, 11:24 PM
philip im frm stockton too

Nice. What part?

eddieroyal
12-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Nice. What part?

the weaston ranch area.....what bout u?

Philip Schwartz
12-03-2012, 11:36 PM
I am a little north of Hammer and Pershing

jetrazor74
12-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Yeah I realized that. I'm glad I'm going with a Raiders fan and other family members of hers that are Raiders fans as well. I'm just worried some drunk person will spill beer on me as we're smashing them lol.

Went to a Raider game in Denver with a couple Raider fans. I got hit with a beer can meant for them. WTH, fellow Bronco fans? :laugh:

Preetv
12-03-2012, 11:45 PM
:smash::smash::smash::smash:i never liked goin to the Coliseum black hole........

It wasn't that bad last time. I think I'm a bit more worried this time around =/

Preetv
12-03-2012, 11:46 PM
I will be going. I plan on being in town around noon. It will be my birthday and I plan on enjoying the experience as much as I can. I think I will wear my Knowshon jersey because we won when I wore it there last time, and he scored his first TD that game.
It's gonna be fun. I'll be looking for the only Moreno jersey there haha :P.

Preetv
12-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Went to a Raider game in Denver with a couple Raider fans. I got hit with a beer can meant for them. WTH, fellow Bronco fans? :laugh:
LOL..that's just too bad JR. I really hope no one does that to me cause number one I hate beer and number too I might try to kick some behind cause I hate the smell of beer. -.-

Philip Schwartz
12-03-2012, 11:49 PM
The only thing that I am slightly worried about is that it's a night game. It gets a little sketchy when you leave the stadium in the dark.

Preetv
12-03-2012, 11:51 PM
It's worse for us girls :(.

JakeNbake
12-03-2012, 11:51 PM
The only thing that I am slightly worried about is that it's a night game. It gets a little sketchy when you leave the stadium in the dark.
You live in stockton you should be ok.

jetrazor74
12-03-2012, 11:59 PM
LOL..that's just too bad JR. I really hope no one does that to me cause number one I hate beer and number too I might try to kick some behind cause I hate the smell of beer. -.-

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/Biajon16/Rachel-WTH.gif

I don't understand "hate" and "beer" in the same sentence. :confused:

Philip Schwartz
12-04-2012, 12:01 AM
You live in stockton you should be ok.

I am very well equipped to handle bad situations, the dark just gives people more confidence to try bad things.

JakeNbake
12-04-2012, 12:02 AM
I am very well equipped to handle bad situations, the dark just gives people more confidence to try bad things.

Yeah, I live in Sacramento, and visit Stockton often as my girlfriends parents live there. I'm sure you'll be fine, but you're right about the dark.

Philip Schwartz
12-04-2012, 12:12 AM
It's worse for us girls :(.

Unfortunately, that is true. I am going to the game alone. I don't think that I would have the confidence to do so if I was a girl. Good thing you aren't going alone.

Philip Schwartz
12-04-2012, 12:13 AM
Yeah, I live in Sacramento, and visit Stockton often as my girlfriends parents live there. I'm sure you'll be fine, but you're right about the dark.

I'm sure I will be too. I just need to be more aware of my surroundings.

Preetv
12-04-2012, 12:49 AM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/Biajon16/Rachel-WTH.gif

I don't understand "hate" and "beer" in the same sentence. :confused:
Lol I cannot stand it.

Give me captain all day :D.

Preetv
12-04-2012, 12:50 AM
Unfortunately, that is true. I am going to the game alone. I don't think that I would have the confidence to do so if I was a girl. Good thing you aren't going alone.

Yeah but I'm going with a girl lol. Oh well we're brave enough...I think.

jetrazor74
12-04-2012, 12:53 AM
Lol I cannot stand it.

Give me captain all day :D.

Just when I think you can't say anything more astonishing, you go and say something like this.

AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!!!!!!! :D

doggz109
12-04-2012, 05:50 AM
I will be there......Denver native but lived in SF Bay Area for the past ten years. This will be my second trip to that hell hole.

I normally don't go....but can't pass up the chance to see Manning and this team play.

Fansince2000
12-04-2012, 06:01 PM
I will be there......Denver native but lived in SF Bay Area for the past ten years. This will be my second trip to that hell hole.

I normally don't go....but can't pass up the chance to see Manning and this team play.
Good luck to you. Those Raider fans are crazy. I swear its halloween every time I see a televised game between the Broncos and Raiders.

VenomousDB
12-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Give me a captain in a beer. Then im good.

Preetv
12-05-2012, 12:50 AM
Just when I think you can't say anything more astonishing, you go and say something like this.

AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!!!!!!! :D
You scared me for a hot second :P.

Preetv
12-05-2012, 12:51 AM
Give me a captain in a beer. Then im good.

No beer please!

Preetv
12-05-2012, 12:52 AM

I'll be watching for all the Broncos fans!

Need to pack right now...

jetrazor74
12-05-2012, 12:55 AM
You scared me for a hot second :P.

The real question is can you name the movie I stole that from? :D

doggz109
12-05-2012, 07:43 AM
The real question is can you name the movie I stole that from? :D

I can! :D

Hey guys.....whoa...Big Gulps eh? Welp...see ya later!

CoryWinget81
12-05-2012, 07:56 AM
Yeah but I'm going with a girl lol. Oh well we're brave enough...I think.

If at any point you feel uncomfortable, even about leaving, find a cop. You'll be okay.

sdchaldo27
12-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Going to the game tomorrow wearing my old school Broncos hat and orange retro Elway #7...kinda worried because I'll be taking the BART lol. Anyone have an experience at the hell hole?

Arch_Angel
12-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Is your will up to date and your finances in order?

sdchaldo27
12-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Is your will up to date and your finances in order?

I'm only 21, no will exists yet lol. But kinda excited/anxious and worried at the same time haha.

Also weird this was my first post here, I've been lurking for a while w/o logging in. Anyways...I'll update thread with pics/vids if I make it out alive tomorrow.

Sam_Z
12-05-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm only 21, no will exists yet lol. But kinda excited/anxious and worried at the same time haha.

Also weird this was my first post here, I've been lurking for a while w/o logging in. Anyways...I'll update thread with pics/vids if I make it out alive tomorrow.

Be very careful Oakland is no joke, im sure you know that but in other NFL cities they are quick to gang up on a single person of the rival team.
Its not Colorado and they arent as nice or inviting as the mile high faithful. Their going to be extremely nasty and possibly throwing things, but swallow your pride and dont get into a shouting match with them.

BroncoSexyDaddy
12-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Lol actually the Raiders love Manning...or well while he was a colt they did. I was there when Colts played them last time and had my Manning jersey and people were shaking my hand and all that. Idk bout Broncos though..heard it's a bad rivalry :(.Its true,you are safe at the stadium if you where a Bronco jersey with Manning on the back of it,it's a big respect factor.

BroncosFan0226
12-05-2012, 11:16 PM
I'll be there with a buddy in Sec 144 a little more than halfway up

GoManning
12-05-2012, 11:59 PM
My brother went to a 49ers vs Giants game and some idiot threw peanuts at him. They were about to get into a fight. He did say there were some nice 49ers fans.

I would be too chicken scare to go a Raiders game without some friends or Raiders friends. lol

RaiderFanSD
12-06-2012, 12:01 AM
it's really not that bad

CoryWinget81
12-06-2012, 12:02 AM
it's really not that bad

As a Broncos fan that's been there, it's really not. Be a good fan, don't bite on the people trying to get you into a fight, be respectful, all will be good.

jetrazor74
12-06-2012, 12:58 AM
My good friend lived out there for a few years and went every time the Broncos came to town. He always wore a jacket over his Broncos shirt. This was back in the Shanny years.

He said by mid-3rd quarter, he'd move down closer to the field into seats evacuated by Raider fans who left early, take his coat off, and then join in booing the Raiders with the rest of their fans. :laugh:

BroncoSexyDaddy
12-06-2012, 12:59 AM
As a Broncos fan that's been there, it's really not. Be a good fan, don't bite on the people trying to get you into a fight, be respectful, all will be good.Yep,Take the code of conduct with you to the game.

Philip Schwartz
12-06-2012, 01:32 AM
Yep,Take the code of conduct with you to the game.

Yep. The code of conduct generally applies everywhere. Always good advice to follow it.

EvertonBroncos
12-06-2012, 04:27 AM
Best of luck, you'll be fine. I've sat in amongst Liverpool fans at their stadium before to watch Liverpool v Everton, didn't have any trouble until we scored in the last minute to equalise and I went berserk, even then I only got called a few names, nothing physical! Make sure you go home with nothing less than a Broncos win (even if it means staying there until this time next year :P) :salute:

BroncoSexyDaddy
12-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Oakland fans are humble,their season is over.They know they are gonna lose tonight,not expecting to win.If anything most of the Raider fans are coming just to watch Manning a hall of fame to be QB.Manning has the ultimate respect in Oakland.If you want to go to the game and wear your jersey it should be safe tonight.

Weather forecast-No more rain :P Clear

doggz109
12-06-2012, 12:21 PM
My wife and I will be there. I'll be my throwback Elway jersey (orange baby!). I don't have a Manning jersey yet....was going to get one for Christmas...maybe next year.

We are in sec 334 (upper res)...scored tickets for $20 bucks...can't beat that. I really wanted to be down closer but didn't want to spend a lot of cash in case the taunting/trash talking got too much for my wife. I can take it...but she gets nervous around that sort of stuff.