PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Denver

ALBronc1
12-12-2012, 05:13 PM
My wife recently bought me tickets to the Bucs game section 105 row20 on the 50 for my birthday and made the trip from Alabama on the Saturday before and stayed until Tuesday following the game. I have been a Broncos fan for over 30 years and always get to at least one game every year east of the Mississippi but have never attended a game in Denver. We drove up to Breckinridge on monday, wow very nice. We were greeted with wonderful hospitality and I will tell you I will be back for a game every year from now on. Thanks to the city and the Bronco family! Go Broncos! See you next year, I think we found our home away from home.

martz11
12-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Great story. I've been a fan for 25 years and have yet to make it to a game in Denver. I once made it out in the summer of 99 before they tore down old mile high stadium and some security guard let me in for 10 min to look around. Thanks guard! Anyways that's awesome and I hope you guys always have a great time.

MileHighMaven
12-12-2012, 05:27 PM
It's nice to hear you had a great time in our wonderful state! We definitely pride ourselves on being friendly around here. And there's definitely nothing like seeing a game at Mile High...I'm so glad you enjoyed yourselves. Thanks for sharing with us :salute:

Preetv
12-12-2012, 05:35 PM
I will be there next year def!!!

dandaman23
12-12-2012, 05:39 PM
I love Colorado as well. Reminds me of my home here in Alaska at times. And there is nothing like seeing a game at Mile High, one of the best experiences in my life.