PDA

View Full Version : Guys I need RB Help!!

ChampPik4Six
12-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Okay, so I have 5 RBs that are worthy of a start, my only problem is that I have no idea what 3 to start. They are all so inconsistent and I could get a 20 point day or a 4 point day from any of them. Can you help.

First off my lineup looks as follows.

QB- Peyton
RB- Chris Johnson
RB- Alfred Morris
WR-Brandon Marshall
WR-Demaryius Thomas
TE-Tony Gonzolez
Flex- Trent Richardson
Def- 49ers

On my bench right now I have Knowshon and Matt Forte, which both are capable of starting and putting up points. So my question is, if you had to pick 3 of these 5 who would you take. Its the playoffs and I dont wanna ba first round exit so I can get my money back at least!

Chris Johnson vs Jets
Matt Forte vs Green Bay
Trent Richardson vs Washington
Alfred Morris vs Cleveland
Knowshon Moreno vs Ravens

Please and thank you!

ChampPik4Six
12-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Right now Im leaning towards Knowshon, CJ2k, and Morris. It hurts to bench Trent and Forte but they both have hard matchups and the 3 that Im thinking about starting have favorable matchups. Trent is supposed to have a more limited workload which could make him more explosive or the opposite and fortes numbers against the packers have been horrible.

HUMCALC
12-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Okay, so I have 5 RBs that are worthy of a start, my only problem is that I have no idea what 3 to start. They are all so inconsistent and I could get a 20 point day or a 4 point day from any of them. Can you help.

First off my lineup looks as follows.

QB- Peyton
RB- Chris Johnson
RB- Alfred Morris
WR-Brandon Marshall
WR-Demaryius Thomas
TE-Tony Gonzolez
Flex- Trent Richardson
Def- 49ers

On my bench right now I have Knowshon and Matt Forte, which both are capable of starting and putting up points. So my question is, if you had to pick 3 of these 5 who would you take. Its the playoffs and I dont wanna ba first round exit so I can get my money back at least!

Chris Johnson vs Jets
Matt Forte vs Green Bay
Trent Richardson vs Washington
Alfred Morris vs Cleveland
Knowshon Moreno vs Ravens

Please and thank you!

Morris, Forte, and either TRich or Moreno. Personally, I'd go with TRich