PDA

View Full Version : Playoff tickets

JWinn
12-24-2012, 12:02 AM
I didn't see a thread anywhere.

They came yesterday. Including AFC Championship Game tickets.

Thinkin I gonna get to use em this year....:thumb:

:logo:

86Elwayfan
12-24-2012, 12:05 AM
Me too! :)

Peanut
12-24-2012, 12:09 AM
I didn't see a thread anywhere.

They came yesterday. Including AFC Championship Game tickets.

Thinkin I gonna get to use em this year....:thumb:

Me too! :)

Wish I could say that.

Enjoy!

theMileHighGuy
12-24-2012, 12:20 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000890705/american_welch_s_concord_grape_jelly_jar_280_p_ans wer_2_xlarge.jpeg

:(

JakeNbake
12-24-2012, 12:32 AM
I'm not sure how I feel about this... perhaps a certain mod might go halfsies with me.

Frenchy180
12-24-2012, 12:35 AM
I wish I had playoff tickets...

Hey JWinn... you know if you can't find someone to go with you I'm more than willing to join you at the stadium ;)

JWinn
12-24-2012, 02:36 AM
I wish I had playoff tickets...

Hey JWinn... you know if you can't find someone to go with you I'm more than willing to join you at the stadium ;)

Thats not possible anymore. Now my wife has been infected, and she's already claimed any playoff tickets. After twenty five years, suddenly they are "OUR" tickets. :rolleyes:

I've taken my best friend to a game or two for well over ten years, and she took his games this year.

I've gone ALONE in the past, and now she tells her friends on Facebook how SHE has tickets. If the kids pass, I don't have the option anymore.

Ya just gotta out-wait Manning and Decker. Once they are gone, she'll lose interest. haha

Manning2BayBay
12-24-2012, 05:35 AM
how do we go about purchasing playoff games?

XXXII&III
12-24-2012, 08:34 AM
Got mine. I'm all set. The hard part will be winning the lottery for Superbowl tickets.

StuTheDog
12-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Dunno if I should start a new thread for this or not...

Does anyone know when the drawing for SuperBowl tickets takes place? Only once in my 25 years of being a season ticket holder have I been drawn and the Bronc's didn't make it that year.

When can I uncross my fingers?

Azpathfinder
12-24-2012, 09:04 AM
Dunno if I should start a new thread for this or not...

Does anyone know when the drawing for SuperBowl tickets takes place? Only once in my 25 years of being a season ticket holder have I been drawn and the Bronc's didn't make it that year.

When can I uncross my fingers?

How does the drawing work? I'm a relatively new ticket holder, and I know there's preference based on tenure, but ya never know! Do you get tickets at playoff face value? That would be crazy awesome...

XXXII&III
12-24-2012, 09:15 AM
For the last two Broncos Superbowl appearances, the lottery for tickets for Broncos season ticket holders was held shortly after the Broncos won the AFC championship game, like within a day or two. There aren't many to go around, maybe a couple thousand is all. I don't know what the formula is, but the lower your priority number the higher your chances of being selected. I wasn't chosen but it ended up not mattering, I went anyway, both times.

Manning2BayBay
12-24-2012, 05:08 PM
so as a fan who is not a season ticket holder... what are my options?

rtomaine25
12-25-2012, 04:20 PM
I was also wondering what my options are or where I would find my cheapest deal? I am looking to fly in from PA for the game. For the most part, my research has led me to stubhub where tickets are ranging from 500-800 for the seating I was looking to get. Before I pull the triger I was hoping to get some advice with someone with a little more experience. This would be my first time attended a game in Denver, I have gone to a few away games but have not been able to get to Mile High.

CanDB
12-26-2012, 12:34 PM
I got great seats for the playoffs!!!

As long as the TVs are working!!!;)

With me it would be tickets, airfare and a place to stay......but I totally get it that being there is better.

VenomousDB
12-26-2012, 12:36 PM
I got great seats for the playoffs!!!

As long as the TVs are working!!!;)

With me it would be tickets, airfare and a place to stay......but I totally get it that being there is better.

You could stay with me...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4IqAMwAGn1w/SEgnCDIovFI/AAAAAAAADSI/5z3pgYxa4Pg/s400/jim_carrey_001.jpg

86Elwayfan
12-26-2012, 12:48 PM
I was also wondering what my options are or where I would find my cheapest deal? I am looking to fly in from PA for the game. For the most part, my research has led me to stubhub where tickets are ranging from 500-800 for the seating I was looking to get. Before I pull the triger I was hoping to get some advice with someone with a little more experience. This would be my first time attended a game in Denver, I have gone to a few away games but have not been able to get to Mile High.

As far as where to sit goes its all about your price range and what you prefer. I have liked every seat I have had from my seats now to the ones I sat in 3 rows from the tippy top of the stadium. I would just go to the Broncos site and look at the 3d view from the seats you are debating to help you decide. You can find that here: http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/level_7/

The one thing I will note is that if you are real close on the sideline sometimes your view can be obstructed or blocked by the sideline camera carts.