PDA

View Full Version : Would Love to set up a Tailgate party with someone! Coming from California!

Cali-broncosfan
01-05-2013, 11:41 AM
If anyone would like some extra company or alcohol or food me and my girlfriend would LOVE to join some hometown BRONCOS fans!!!! Were flying in from Southern California on Friday Night and wanna Party with some fellow BRONCOS fans!!! Were a fun couple in our 20's looking willing to bring the fun! Were willing to help supply any food alcohol needed! Also if someone could help me out and tell me how the parking situation works?? Is the parking already sold out?? And where or what lot do you go to for parking on game day??? Thanks everyone! And GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VenomousDB
01-05-2013, 11:50 AM
If anyone would like some extra company or alcohol or food me and my girlfriend would LOVE to join some hometown BRONCOS fans!!!! Were flying in from Southern California on Friday Night and wanna Party with some fellow BRONCOS fans!!! Were a fun couple in our 20's looking willing to bring the fun! Were willing to help supply any food alcohol needed! Also if someone could help me out and tell me how the parking situation works?? Is the parking already sold out?? And where or what lot do you go to for parking on game day??? Thanks everyone! And GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only if you provide an extra ticket :P

beastlyskronk
01-05-2013, 01:33 PM
From Cali you say?

DenBronx
01-05-2013, 01:58 PM
From Cali you say?

Ummmmm yeah....there's a ton of us Broncos fans in Cali! I have been a Broncos fan all my life but when I moved to Cali when I was 12 it became a passion. Try going to a school full of raider fans or having family members that like the raiders....everyday is a battle. All the bars and sports clubs are filled with them. You Denver natives have it easy, in fact Denver fans in other States also have it easy. To be a Broncos fan in Cali is what it is all about...we rep the team pretty damn good here. Raider fans hate me, lets just say that...

broncoslover115
01-05-2013, 04:03 PM
Try being a Broncos fan in Boston, not easy at all. I feel like I take my life in my hands on a daily basis. I have a Broncos license plate and decal on my car and wear my Broncos hat and gear all the time and get into debates and conversations often. Sometimes I feel like I'm taking my life in my hands when I do. It's hard being a Broncos fan in Bradyland.

beastlyskronk
01-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Ummmmm yeah....there's a ton of us Broncos fans in Cali! I have been a Broncos fan all my life but when I moved to Cali when I was 12 it became a passion. Try going to a school full of raider fans or having family members that like the raiders....everyday is a battle. All the bars and sports clubs are filled with them. You Denver natives have it easy, in fact Denver fans in other States also have it easy. To be a Broncos fan in Cali is what it is all about...we rep the team pretty damn good here. Raider fans hate me, lets just say that...

I think what I was implying went over your head.

But I stayed in California for awhile, I know what it's like.