PDA

View Full Version : Tips for freezing cold games?

NateSharpe
01-07-2013, 03:06 PM
Hey guys!

I'm so excited for the game on Saturday! It looks like it is going to be COLD, with temperatures around 20, and a chance of snow flurries.

This is my first cold weather game, and I'm wondering if any of you Mile High veterans have any advice for staying warm during a chilly game?

Thanks!
Nate

sbxxxiichamps
01-07-2013, 03:09 PM
I've been to a few cold weather games and my advice is simple...LAYERS!

Just wear as many layers as you can, and especially keep the feet and hands warm.

I wear pajama pants under my jeans and then a pair of normal everyday socks under a pair of hunting socks I "borrowed" from my dad along with boots lol.

Nothing really special...you can get toe warmers and hand warmers and even an electric snuggie cuz I just found out they make those :eek: ...but all you really need is again..LAYERS, and to keep the toes and fingers warm!

And enjoy the game :)

Broncs_for_life
01-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Schnops!

dsmith275
01-07-2013, 03:12 PM
I've been to a few cold weather games and my advice is simple...LAYERS!

Just wear as many layers as you can, and especially keep the feet and hands warm.

I wear pajama pants under my jeans and then a pair of normal everyday socks under a pair of hunting socks I "borrowed" from my dad along with boots lol.

Nothing really special...you can get toe warmers and hand warmers and even an electric snuggie cuz I just found out they make those :eek: ...but all you really need is again..LAYERS, and to keep the toes and fingers warm!

And enjoy the game :)

Yeah you pretty much covered it! Just dress warm. I was at the Broncos and Seahawks Sunday night game in 2006. It was in December and I think it was about 5 degrees out. It was COLD! Remember you can always take layers off if you need to but can't put more layers you don't have on if you are too cold.

DishWater
01-07-2013, 03:30 PM
http://cocktailsandjoints.com/images/features/reviews/img-fireball-whiskey.png

Fireball.

CoryWinget81
01-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Layers. It's really THAT simple.

Champs had it 100% correct. CP when I reload.

broncos SB2010
01-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Hey guys!

I'm so excited for the game on Saturday! It looks like it is going to be COLD, with temperatures around 20, and a chance of snow flurries.

This is my first cold weather game, and I'm wondering if any of you Mile High veterans have any advice for staying warm during a chilly game?

Thanks!
Nate

#1 key to staying warm is something wind resistant or windproof. As others have said use layers but the outermost layer should be wind resistant. You can have all the layers you want but if you can't keep the wind from coming through it will be useless when you are sitting still. After that, protect extremities...hands, feet, and head. Gloves, warm wool socks and boots and a hat that covers your ears. I swear by these hats from REI.

#2 key is to not ignore what may not look good but works well. I can't tell you how many times I have gone with people who would rather look cool than stay warm. They don't enjoy the game much when they are freezing but look sooo cool.

http://www.rei.com/media/uu/c4d5d9e6-1c05-48f2-9e6f-f385a01d2e3c.jpg

PowderAddict
01-07-2013, 03:38 PM
+1 on layers.

Wear a pair of regular socks, and warm wool socks. Long underwear pants/shirt, T-shirt, fleece, warm coat that can break the wind. If snow or winds are likely, I’ll wear my snowboarding pants as well (same as I do when riding my motorcycle in below freezing temps). Gloves and a warm hat are a must.

If dressed appropriately, the cold is not even an issue or a problem.

GoManning
01-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Snow pants and layers... :D

Have fun!

VenomousDB
01-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Tips for the cold weather game..
Hmm
Dont go and give me the tickets :D

jaytea11
01-07-2013, 03:46 PM
As long as we are winning I bet you won't even notice. :D:D:D

BroncoFanNC
01-07-2013, 04:01 PM
2 key components will be your base layer and outer layer.

Get a really nice base layer. Smartwool makes great products (Not the same itchy wool of the olden days, it's great, modern stuff). They also make great socks.

As mentioned, the outer layer protects you from wind and getting wet, 2 things that will suck the warmth right out of you. Nicer coats will have zippers in different places (such as armpits) that allow you to regulate air in if you get too hot, which is a nice feature if you are normally a warm person and want to make sure you arn't sweating.

Your mid layers can be whatever you want to get you to the temp you need.

L.M.
01-07-2013, 04:02 PM
And dont drink anything cold! I was at the Conference Championship in '06 and started sucking down frozen margaritas to try to kill the pain of seeing our team self-destruct and get obliterated, and man I was cold and miserable! Hot cider, coffee or chocolate if you gotta drink anything.

dandaman23
01-07-2013, 04:18 PM
I was at the game in Denver in I believe 2005 when we played the Ravens in the middle of December, and it was unseasonably cold for Denver, somewhere around 10 degrees. I'm from Alaska so I'm used to cold weather so it wasn't that big of a deal, however, my feet were FREEZING. Wear a couple pairs of socks, I can deal with other parts of my body being cold, but having my feet be cold is horrible. Maybe even throw a couple hand warmers in your shoes and you should be fine.

Preetv
01-07-2013, 04:24 PM
How am I supposed to wear my Jersey over all that lol.

KillerKwab27
01-07-2013, 04:43 PM

Fireball.

winner winner chicken dinner

KillerKwab27
01-07-2013, 04:45 PM
Contrary to popular belief, layering socks actually cuts off circulation to the feet thus making them colder. One pair of thick wool or some other type of extremely warm socks

KillerKwab27
01-07-2013, 04:46 PM
2 key components will be your base layer and outer layer.

Get a really nice base layer. Smartwool makes great products (Not the same itchy wool of the olden days, it's great, modern stuff). They also make great socks.

As mentioned, the outer layer protects you from wind and getting wet, 2 things that will suck the warmth right out of you. Nicer coats will have zippers in different places (such as armpits) that allow you to regulate air in if you get too hot, which is a nice feature if you are normally a warm person and want to make sure you arn't sweating.

Your mid layers can be whatever you want to get you to the temp you need.

Definitely cant beat smart wool..boooyyyeeee is that stuff comfortable.

TH3JUICEMAN
01-07-2013, 07:10 PM
winner winner chicken dinner
Most people don't know this but alcohol actually lowers your body temperature, increasing risk of hypothermia.

While it may burn your esophagus it will not warm your body lol

EddieMac
01-07-2013, 07:18 PM
start with this cap:
http://c-product.images.fansedge.com/26-10/26-10347-J.jpg

// / yardo
01-07-2013, 07:20 PM
Layers and wear layers of warm socks. The concrete gets freezing!

VADER72
01-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Also, make sure to stay active and not just sit on your hands. In that environment it shouldnt be hard to be up standing yelling and keeping the blood flow. Cold weather and freezing should be no excuse for the 12th man to be quite & shivering.

BroncoStampede
01-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Im gonna wear layers. It could be a snowy stadium depending on how much we get from the storm on friday and maybe into early saturday... Definitely gonna be a game where you need a super warm hat and gloves. Brrrrr. Im getting cold just thinking about it. Supposed to be 23 with a low of 5 on saturday. Not even Baltimore is used to that kind of cold.

80stheman
01-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Layers, layers, layers...

And the hot chocolate with Peppermint Schnaaps ain't bad...

Atwnbroncfan
01-07-2013, 07:50 PM

Fireball.

Might as well drink warm milk. Fireball is the most overrated whiskey of all time.

MountainStateBronco
01-07-2013, 08:03 PM
You can have all the layers you want but if you can't keep the wind from coming through it will be useless when you are sitting still.

Typically you're 100% right. But it's the playoffs, nobody should be sitting or still.

The true key which nobody has mentioned is layers. Long underwear, thick socks. Your feet and hands are what's going to get the coldest, make sure you got good gloves and good socks/boots. Wear something on your head, preferably a toboggan, nothing loses body heat faster than your head. A lot of people swear by handwarmers, and toewarmers, but I'm not a fan of that. If you're layered up correctly and stay active you should be fine, even in extremely low temperatures.

socalpeytonfan
01-07-2013, 08:13 PM

That sounds yummy!

I've never been to a game in the cold, heck I've never been to a game, so I can't offer any advice other than the obvious one which has been stated many times, layers!!! Keep warm and have fun!

Bronco51
01-07-2013, 08:15 PM
My solution is my club level seats. But seriously, do NOT buy the hot chocolate there....bring your own. Or bring packets to add to theirs. Theirs is just funny tasting water.

ManningForLife
01-07-2013, 08:17 PM
My solution is my club level seats. But seriously, do NOT buy the hot chocolate there....bring your own. Or bring packets to add to theirs. Theirs is just funny tasting water.

What do you think the price would be at the club level for AFCC game?.

VenomousDB
01-07-2013, 08:19 PM

check ticket exchange right now. itll give you an idea. i wouldnt say any less then 350 tbh

Bronco51
01-07-2013, 08:21 PM

Face value....anywhere between 300 and 500. On the street you will probably start at 500.

BHPizza
01-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Long underwear/Under Armour, thick socks and a warm hat. Oh yeah, hard liquor helps too.

VenomousDB
01-07-2013, 08:28 PM
What other people have pointed out, liquor DOES NOT help. It lowers your body temp

ManningForLife
01-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Face value....anywhere between 300 and 500. On the street you will probably start at 500.

Yeah, i am up for anything to avoid the cold. Last time i stood out in a cold weather was the New Yrs Eve at Timesquare for the millenium year ( 2000 ). 4 hrs in the street, grossly underdressed, 20 degree, it was a nightmare :).

R8rH8r1
01-07-2013, 09:20 PM
I've got tickets to the AFCC game that I'm hoping to use after the Broncos beat the Ravens! I'll be dressed in layers, nice warm wool socks, hunting boots, a Broncos parka I picked up in Korea, and keeping my hands and bean covered up. GO BRONCOS!

EddieMac
01-07-2013, 09:25 PM
and always use one of these:

http://www.growingmagazine.com/files/Image/GRW/GRW1209_85.jpg

broncofan2415
01-07-2013, 09:30 PM
This.................

JW7
01-07-2013, 09:35 PM
What other people have pointed out, liquor DOES NOT help. It lowers your body temp

Clearly you haven't been drunk in the cold. This is a 4hr football game not a Antarctic swimming voyage. A little booze and some layers and you'll be more than fine.

DishWater
01-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Clearly you haven't been drunk in the cold. This is a 4hr football game not a Antarctic swimming voyage. A little booze and some layers and you'll be more than fine.

Finally, some common sense in this thread. Good on ya, sir.

jM916
01-07-2013, 09:45 PM

Lmao... I plan on wearing thermals on my whole body, then my blue hoody with my jersey over it . Gloves and beanie is a must ... Mixed with some liquor . I'll be good .

KillerKwab27
01-07-2013, 09:49 PM
Most people don't know this but alcohol actually lowers your body temperature, increasing risk of hypothermia.

While it may burn your esophagus it will not warm your body lol

I do know that actually lol.. But it's mind control. lol Mind over Matter :thumb:

rmac15
01-07-2013, 09:50 PM
wear a pair of wool socks...keep feet WARM...my feet got cold vs KC last game and it sucked!

CoryWinget81
01-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Liquor lowers your body temperature, and it makes you not care that its cold.

flosstein
01-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Warm under Layers......wussies!!!!

Win resistant outer layers.....kids stuff!!!!

Just channel your inner "barrel man"
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2009/1205/20091205__PANTHERS-BRONCOS.B0207~p1.jpg

VenomousDB
01-07-2013, 09:54 PM

Yes clearly.
Ive actually never drank in my life

VenomousDB
01-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Yes clearly.
Ive actually never drank in my life

I totally wouldnt quote me on this though.
Wait, I just did
I think

Atwnbroncfan
01-07-2013, 10:08 PM
Liquor lowers your body temperature, and it makes you not care that its cold.

We have a winner

80stheman
01-07-2013, 10:09 PM
Typically you're 100% right. But it's the playoffs, nobody should be sitting or still.

The true key which nobody has mentioned is layers. Long underwear, thick socks. Your feet and hands are what's going to get the coldest, make sure you got good gloves and good socks/boots. Wear something on your head, preferably a toboggan, nothing loses body heat faster than your head. A lot of people swear by handwarmers, and toewarmers, but I'm not a fan of that. If you're layered up correctly and stay active you should be fine, even in extremely low temperatures.

Wear a sled on your head? :confused:

EddieMac
01-07-2013, 10:20 PM

doesn't look that warm

http://image1.masterfile.com/em_w/02/60/07/677-02600784w.jpg

80stheman
01-07-2013, 10:25 PM
doesn't look that warm

http://image1.masterfile.com/em_w/02/60/07/677-02600784w.jpg

Not to mention you end up pissing off the people sitting behind you...

getlynched47
01-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Go naked.

10char

L.M.
01-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Warm under Layers......wussies!!!!

Win resistant outer layers.....kids stuff!!!!

Just channel your inner "barrel man"
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2009/1205/20091205__PANTHERS-BRONCOS.B0207~p1.jpg

:laugh: yes just gain 100 lbs of fat really quick, that will keep you warm! Works for arctic seals and otters too! They know what to do!

Preetv
01-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Don't be loud when Peyton is on the filed though. Thanks.

LSIGRAD09
01-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Layers...Lots and lots and lots of them. Gloves in gloves in gloves, 3 jackets, 22 hats. :D

torred
01-08-2013, 08:13 AM
First post on this forum :)

Bringing my family out to the game from NJ.
Great stuff here about the cold as I forgot about the wool socks....For me this is like ski weather in vermont but my wife and one daughter would rather look good and show off her Jersey than be warm.....smh

I just have to keep saying LAYERS for next few days ....lol

86Elwayfan
01-08-2013, 08:17 AM

Winner!!! Ding Ding Ding! Oh and the layers thing isn't a bad choice either. :)

sbxxxiichamps
01-08-2013, 08:38 AM

hahahahahhahaa thats funny!

Turf Nazi
01-08-2013, 08:41 AM

Fireball.

Ugh, drank too much of this at the Saints game. Was keeping me warm all night, but I still woke up Monday morning with a "flu".

PowderAddict
01-08-2013, 08:50 AM
Has anyone mentioned layers?

If not, then layers.

layers.

layers

Manning4life
01-08-2013, 09:13 AM
I wish I had had all of this advice when we took our Husky "up the mountain" to see snow a few years back. I was never so cold in my whole life.

And I agree with the guy who said NOT to layer socks. I did, and I couldn't feel my toes after the first hour. All of the circulation was cut off, which made it worse than if my feet had just been cold.

My only advice would be to forgo gloves. At least while we're on D, because we need to hear lots and lots of clapping. Only wear the gloves while the O is out there. That way you can clap your tails off, but it won't disturb Peyton. LOL

BroncoFanSam
01-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Here is what I would recommend for the game this Saturday. You are sure to set a new fashon statement!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Snux_1xSqMQ/UJsRKrG5I4I/AAAAAAAACZg/IDv3lV5TaoA/s1600/christmas-story-snow-suit.jpg

mray
01-08-2013, 09:46 AM
Just dress as if you were going skiing (except the boots). Ski bibs over a couple of layers will keep you warm AND dry

and remember, it's the extremeties (feet, hands, head) where you will lose the most heat.

PowderAddict
01-08-2013, 09:48 AM
you can layer socks effectively, if you have the right footwear/socks. I've done it. If you do 2 pairs of thick wool socks, that's a disaster. But if you have a loose pair of boots/shoes and go thin layer under the wool socks, it shouldn't cause any problems. They do make ski/snowboarding socks that are warm and not too thick.

Broncs_for_life
01-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Here is what I would recommend for the game this Saturday. You are sure to set a new fashon statement!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Snux_1xSqMQ/UJsRKrG5I4I/AAAAAAAACZg/IDv3lV5TaoA/s1600/christmas-story-snow-suit.jpg

Haha!!!! "I can't put my arms down! "

Love that movie!

Sam_Z
01-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Thermals usually work great but even with those you still need to be layered especially if your seat is on the upper deck becuz thats where its bone chilling .....

BroncoFanSam
01-08-2013, 11:30 AM
why would you want to put your arms down during a playoff game. This helps you hold me up!:peace:

GoManning
01-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Orange out....:D
http://i.imgur.com/W7nth.png

Amazon

R8rH8r1
01-08-2013, 10:26 PM
^Wearing lots of blaze orange hunting clothes will also help with the "ORANGE BLAZE" theme I believe the Broncos organization is looking for. Actually, that's what it should be called, "ORANGE BLAZE"! NOT and "Orange Out". That's so college. Yep, Orange Blaze it should be. IMO!

ChampPik4Six
01-08-2013, 11:33 PM
clearly you have never heard of a beer coat. see now what you do is get to the game, then drink about 10-20 beers. next thing you know you will be cheering naked wondering why you cant feel your skin. Then you will proceed to not care at all. Then you will have learned the ways of the beer coat my good sir.

Preetv
01-08-2013, 11:37 PM
What if you absolutely hate beer?

CoryWinget81
01-08-2013, 11:40 PM
What if you absolutely hate beer?

Then you've been identified as a terrorist.

RealBronco
01-08-2013, 11:42 PM
Under Armour. And then like someone else said, something wind resistant over that. Boom. Done.

I wore my long sleeve HOT gear Under Armour shirt (the one made for hot days), and a pullover during a game a few of years ago against Fresno and it was December and probably similar temperature (20 degrees or whatever and snowing/raining) and I was fine. I think i even ended up shedding a layer eventually.

Preetv
01-09-2013, 12:05 AM
Then you've been identified as a terrorist.

Oh thanks...its cause I'm brown?? Cause I'm from India?? GOSH!!

Lol

CoryWinget81
01-09-2013, 12:09 AM

Lol

I don't care if you're purple

hate beer = terrorist

:laugh:

InElwayWeTrust
01-09-2013, 12:10 AM

Lol

It doesn't matter what color you are, if you don't like beer then there is something suspicious.

:D

Edit: Aww Cory beat me. :mad:

Preetv
01-09-2013, 12:11 AM
I don't care if you're purple

hate beer = terrorist

:laugh:

Its so grossssss. UGH

Preetv
01-09-2013, 12:11 AM
Lol I can drink captain all day but beer...YUCK! It smells funny lol.

VenomousDB
01-09-2013, 12:13 AM
Lol I can drink captain all day but beer...YUCK! It smells funny lol.

Maybe YOU smell funny.
I forgot to add that I love beer as well :P

Preetv
01-09-2013, 12:25 AM
Maybe YOU smell funny.
I forgot to add that I love beer as well :P

It just smells like...how a guy should? Lol idk I do not want my breath smelling like beer.

CoryWinget81
01-09-2013, 12:29 AM
you're all terrorists

Preetv
01-09-2013, 12:31 AM
Does anyone else feel weird when RG3 smiles?? I mean he is the definition of "smiling ear to ear."

CoryWinget81
01-09-2013, 12:37 AM
Does anyone else feel weird when RG3 smiles?? I mean he is the definition of "smiling ear to ear."

http://jieli1985.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/cheshire-cat.jpg

pretty much

BroncoFanNC
01-09-2013, 05:04 AM
Here ya go. Don't ask me where the blue line is coming from.

http://qualianceshop.com/contents/media/layer%20body%20diagram.png

azfanz
01-09-2013, 10:41 AM
Invest in a Carhartt arctic quilt-lined coverall and I guarantee you'll be toasty. I also find stomping my feet and making a lot of noise when the D is on the field warms the soul as well.

shygirl
01-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Here ya go. Don't ask me where the blue line is coming from.

http://qualianceshop.com/contents/media/layer%20body%20diagram.png

What I really want to know is why "weather" is spelled incorrectly. :smug:

sbxxxiichamps
01-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Its so grossssss. UGH

For the most part I agree....however thats what Vodka is for :thumb:

Preetv
01-09-2013, 12:23 PM

Ooo I like you! :D

soloking
01-09-2013, 03:21 PM
https://twitter.com/Joe_Solomon/status/289130169891954688/photo/1

VenomousDB
01-09-2013, 03:23 PM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=409887042422351&set=a.162071180537273.39964.159297210814670&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

VenomousDB
01-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Banners being hung around the stadium. Oh man I just cant wait.

InElwayWeTrust
01-09-2013, 03:30 PM

http://modernborefare.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/boo-google-boo.gif

teresa0955
01-09-2013, 08:56 PM
Actually drinking alcohol is the WORST thing you can do. It causes you to lose body heat and can throw you into hypothermia.

Bronco51
01-09-2013, 08:59 PM
Actually drinking alcohol is the WORST thing you can do. It causes you to lose body heat and can throw you into hypothermia.

Yes, but if you drink enough, you will be too drunk to tell how cold you are. Small price to pay to watch a playoff victory in person.

raziel
01-09-2013, 09:19 PM
One piece helly hansens! If they can keep me nice and toasty in -35 Celsius up here in sask. Canada, they'll do wonders for you at the game! Oh and make sure to jump and scream as loud as you can, the jumping will warm you up and the screams will help the boys in orange go out there and get the job done!

Pura Vida
01-09-2013, 09:32 PM
https://twitter.com/Joe_Solomon/status/289130169891954688/photo/1

Joe- where are you sitting- a bunch of us are meeting up at the coors light rv before the game.

Pura Vida
01-09-2013, 09:33 PM

Its 20 degrees, not negative ten. Wear warm clothes and drink your ass off!

JWinn
01-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Your gonna be too busy cheering to be cold, right? :thumb:

Ever been Ice Fishing?

That's how you dress for games like this. Serious boots and a serious coat to keep out the cold. Long underwear, and a good hat. Not a baseball cap, haha. Glove warmers are perfect for games.

Whatever you do, and I know for most it's virtually impossible at a football game, but resist the urge to drink alcohol. I know, it feels like it's warming you up, but it's actually sapping your ability to retain heat. Coors, Jack, and Peppermint Schnapps are NOT your friends in the cold. Maybe if your dying....

The big thing though is keep moving. If your starting to get too cold, get up and walk around the concourse or something.

:logo:

matt.church
01-09-2013, 11:29 PM
I'm driving down from Bozeman, MT to watch the boys in Orange play! Compared to the Cats games.. I go to Montana State University, this is nothing! We had at least 3 games in the single digits, one in negative degree weather.
A little alcohol will do the job.

FabrizioHC
01-09-2013, 11:57 PM
Make sure you yell as hard as you can when Flacco is on the field, you will probably damage your vocal chords and forget about the cold weather :laugh:

ModernIrishman
01-10-2013, 03:02 AM
Hit up the Army Surplus For Less store on Broadway, the place is a Denver icon and has a ton of quality cold weather gear for great prices. One of my favorite local Denver shops.

Aldom916
01-11-2013, 12:07 AM
A bottle of Wild Turkey and my Elway Throwback then im goooood. Lol

If i can handle Chokeland once a year id gladly take on the cold to be in the house that Elway built.

Turf Nazi
01-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Make sure you stomp your feet, yell at the top of your lungs, whistle, and clap for the Broncos. That will keep you as warm as you need to be.

Rollo
01-11-2013, 01:52 PM
Ankle Socks
Wool Socks
Underwear
then, long legged undeawear (long johns)
Pants
Undershirt
TShirt
Sweatshirt
Coat
Beanie/ Winter cap
2 Pairs of gloves
Handwarmers
Hot meal before game
Hot drink during

Recipie for warmth ^ You can always take something off because your burning up. But can't go back home to grab layers mid game. Take too much, instead of not enough.

VenomousDB
01-11-2013, 02:02 PM
Ankle Socks
Wool Socks
Underwear
Pants
Undershirt
TShirt
Sweatshirt
Coat
Beanie/ Winter cap
2 Pairs of gloves
Handwarmers
Hot meal before game
Hot drink during

Recipie for warmth ^ You can always take something off because your burning up. But can't go back home to grab layers mid game. Take too much, instead of not enough.

good god man haha

I was planning on wearing no gloves
1 pair of socks
a tshirt
a hoodie
a hat
and a jersey

DFence
01-11-2013, 02:20 PM
Well, if you asked the late Tim McKernan (aka. The Barrel Man), he would tell you a cowboy hat, cowboy boots, gloves, oh and a barrel held up by the ever important suspenders.

http://slanchreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/barrel-man.jpg

shygirl
01-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Ankle Socks
Wool Socks
Underwear
Pants
Undershirt
TShirt
Sweatshirt
Coat
Beanie/ Winter cap
2 Pairs of gloves
Handwarmers
Hot meal before game
Hot drink during

This is almost the exact same thing I'm wearing, except, I'm adding a scarf, footwarmers (the ones that stick to the bottom of your sock), good winter boots and a Broncos blanket.

Excessive? Perhaps. But I will be perfectly capable of removing a layer should I somehow wind up too warm.

VenomousDB
01-11-2013, 02:22 PM
This is almost the exact same thing I'm wearing, except, I'm adding a scarf, footwarmers (the ones that stick to the bottom of your sock), good winter boots and a Broncos blanket.

Excessive? Perhaps. But I will be perfectly capable of removing a layer should I somehow wind up too warm.

lol im getting the feeling im going to be underdressed. maybe ill add some foot warmers or something

BroncoFanNC
01-11-2013, 02:48 PM
lol im getting the feeling im going to be underdressed. maybe ill add some foot warmers or something

You didn't even say you were wearing pants. There might be a breeze.....