PDA

View Full Version : Bill Belichick Is The Best Post Game Interview In Football

CanDB
01-21-2013, 09:13 PM
NOT

I've had the pleasure of catching a number of his post game interviews, after a loss......and the word "awkward" usually comes to mind. It seems the hard-nosed media don't even know what to ask him. Then again, if you're lucky you might get a 2 or 3 word answer.

theMileHighGuy
01-21-2013, 09:26 PM
A combination of the king of coach-speak, a bone-dry sense of humor, and the one of the worst sore losers ever.

samparnell
01-21-2013, 09:50 PM
Parcells' were better. :D

Charlie Brown
01-21-2013, 10:07 PM
He's always been like that.

When he coached Cleveland he was not the media darling he is today. He was a horrible coach with a horrible attitude, and the media hated him for it. Now, he's an amazing coach with the same horrible attitude.

CanDB
01-21-2013, 10:12 PM
I can't remember.....are HCs committed to post game interviews? I am guessing they are. But why even bother?

No one's comfortable, and nothing positive comes from it.

That's why I respect so many others, who are gracious when they lose, and offer the media and us some insightful stuff.

roushmartin6
01-22-2013, 01:15 PM
He is a big cry baby when he loses. Can't believe the media praises him so much

Amari24
01-22-2013, 01:28 PM
To say sore loser is an understatement. Even Rex Ryan gave 'in-depth' post game interviews after the Jets' many losses. Belichick is one of those coaches I wouldn't even want to waste my time asking questions to.

He's a much worse Phil Jackson in that regard. Props to Shannon Sharpe for calling him out.

HavoK471
01-22-2013, 01:47 PM
He does it because he hates the media and everything they do. The guy wears the terrible hoodies because the NFL didn't allow him to wear a suit on the field like he wanted to.

From what I've heard he's actually quite a joker away from the media. Love the dude

Remedy
01-22-2013, 03:40 PM
Ever seen John Torterella do a post game interview?

CanDB
01-22-2013, 06:03 PM
To say sore loser is an understatement. Even Rex Ryan gave 'in-depth' post game interviews after the Jets' many losses. Belichick is one of those coaches I wouldn't even want to waste my time asking questions to.

He's a much worse Phil Jackson in that regard. Props to Shannon Sharpe for calling him out.

"There's something to be said about being gracious in defeat. We've seen the New England Patriots five times in the last 12 years be victorious. And we've seen the opposing coaches that lost come out and speak to our Steve Tasker. Coach [Bill] Cowher [who was sitting next to Sharpe] did it when they lost. We saw this last week. Bill Belichick makes it very easy for you to root against the Patriots. You can't be a poor sport all the time. You're not going to win every time. And he does this every time he loses. It is unacceptable."

Yes....good for Shannon. Bill doesn't get it....

Hadez
01-22-2013, 07:05 PM
He is a big cry baby when he loses. Can't believe the media praises him so much

When Brady moves on people will see just how bad of a HC he really is

He has one playoff win all time without Brady...against the Pats which is kind of funny.

Rancid
01-22-2013, 08:14 PM
I thought maybe he was uncomfortable, like his thong was riding up or something. :D

CanDB
01-22-2013, 09:12 PM
I thought maybe he was uncomfortable, like his thong was riding up or something. :D

That might be the only possible explanation.....