PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow gone, not forgotten: What separates him from quarterback?

L.M.
01-30-2013, 03:55 PM
Why did Colin Kaepernick find a place in the NFL, while Tebow still sputters?

By Jeff Legwold
The Denver Post

Today's question about the Broncos comes from Bill Green in Gillette, Wyo. To submit a question for consideration, send an e-mail to The Denver Post's Jeff Legwold: jlegwold@denverpost.com

Q: I have talked to a limited number of people who are football gurus, but no one seems to be able to tell me what is wrong with Tim Tebow? I have listened to those experts on CBS and FOX pre-game shows, but no one says why he can not be a quarterback. He started with Denver as a rookie, in a shortened season, with no practice with the new team, and had to start cold, but then all I hear is Tim is no quarterback. ... So I will attempt to ask you the question everyone else seems to know but me. What is wrong with Tim Tebow?

A: Bill, talk to people in the NFL, including teammates of Tebow's and those who have coached him, and often it's like they are discussing two different people.

There is Tebow the person, the guy away from the field. He is well liked, his work ethic is respected and folks see nothing but good intentions and admirable traits.

That he's genuine and means what he says.

The other side of the equation is the football side. And from the football side of things there are fundamental, technical issues people in the league, people who have studied players for decades, say Tebow must repair if he is going to try to continue as a quarterback.

His throwing mechanics are flawed. His arm swing and his footwork don't match when he delivers the ball.

And even in a read-option offense in the NFL, the quarterback is going to have to throw with consistency and accuracy. Colin Kaepernick was a 62 percent passer this season, Russell Wilson was 64 percent. Robert Griffin III was 66 percent.

It mostly has to do with the fact Tebow often lifts his back foot before he has released the ball, causing him to diminish his ability to use his lower-body strength to deliver the ball.

As a result, he's often trying to muscle a throw, with upper-body strength only, with a motion more suited to baseball, and the ball often sails or dives so he has difficulty maintaining any kind of accuracy. He has worked on this, at times, with Denver-based strength and conditioning coach Loren Landow, as well as with the Broncos coaches, but it continues to be an issue for him.

He also often varies his release point, which also impacts his accuracy. And when he makes changes in his delivery, he does not always hold the changes when under stress in games.

It wasn't as big an issue when he threw in college because receivers were open by two or three steps at Florida. In the NFL, with the far tighter throwing windows, it's also why many of his biggest plays were deep against single coverage when he could throw out over the receiver or on routes that crossed in front of him, with the receiver facing him.

Teams understood that, however, and played coverages to take those routes away more and more as the 2011 season wound down.

Tebow's other issue, at least among personnel people, is the swirl he brings with him these days. Tebow isn't necessarily the problem. But his advisors, the people who make marketing and other business decisions for him, want him in the public eye as much as possible.

Some personnel people see him as potentially divisive because his off-the-field popularity doesn't always match his on-the-field performance. That was especially true in New York when the Jets rarely used him and he was still the only backup quarterback in the league with his own media session.

Those types of things are often a problem in the locker room. They really become a problem for a team that has other struggles along the way. And there are some people in the NFL who watched what happened with the Jets this season and say they would be nervous about signing Tebow because of it.

On the field, Tebow faces a decision heading into this offseason. He can continue to be a quarterback and hope a team will give him a chance. Most teams will hesitate until they see some progress on the mechanics. Or he can openly say he will try another position and go about trying to make a roster through that avenue.

But most believe the Jets will set him free, either by trade or release, at some point and that Tebow will be looking to play for his third team in the last three years with his hometown Jaguars having already said they're not interested.

source: http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22474038/tim-tebow-gone-not-forgotten-what-separates-person#ixzz2JV8bD9Fn

THEdraftnik
01-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Tebow needs a good coach, and he won't ever get one and that's his problem.

BluenOrnge4Life
01-30-2013, 06:54 PM
What separates them? The simple answer is one completes 62% of his passes & The other completes 47% of his passes.

Incomplete84
01-31-2013, 01:29 PM
Watching what the coaches have done with Wilson, Kaepernick, RG3, Cam Newton, it just makes you think that there has to be something a coach with this type of creativity could get and could have gotten out of Tebow. If Tebow could simply be afforded one of these systems to learn the speed and mechanics in the game while using his other abilities, I have no doubt they wouldn't be .500 Our offense with Tebow as so predictable...the Pistol could have thrown a real wrinkle into the system.

Would that make him a better passer? Who knows, it would have at least given him a chance to play the game at full speed and work on what he needs to work on while still giving you a chance to win games.

That being said, he is now on a different team and I wouldn't trade our current QB situation to go back for anything.

broncolee
01-31-2013, 03:11 PM
Maybe the difference is practice. Maybe Kaepernick looks good in practice while Tebow doesn't.

Practice is where coaches learn whether or not they can trust a player in a game. Maybe the Broncos and Jets felt limited because they didn't know whether or not they could trust Tebow with more than what they were willing to give him to try.

LSIGRAD09
01-31-2013, 10:40 PM
Can't make reads.... at times.
Defenses confuse him.

johnlimburg
01-31-2013, 11:20 PM
If anyone compares RG3, Russell Wilson or any of these other athletic guys to Tim Tebow they show they have no clue what they are speaking about. They are not similar at all except for the fact they can run the football from the quarterback position. All of these young athletic guys can get it done with their arm. Their arms are much much much better then Tebows. It doesn't matter what type of creative coach Tebow could have. He just doesn't have the passing skills and that will always hold him back. I have always said to people who said he shouldn't be made into a pocket quarterback this: It doesn't matter if you are outside or inside the pocket. It doesn't suddenly give you talent and ability to now be able to read, disect and throw the football down the field on a consistant basis.

So what is wrong with Tim Tebow. Here goes:

1: He doesn't have the natural talent and the base to build from to ever become great. While some people claimed/claim Tim Tebow has big upside or huge potential it just isn't the case. His arm is mediocre. He doesn't throw with great accuracy, zip or strength. His throwing motion was never something I complained about. It really doesn't matter. What matters is the quickness of the release. And Tim Tebow has a slow release which hurts any quarterback.

2: He has shown very little improvment since entering the NFL. Some people complain that he has never had someone commit to him. However he should have shown more improvment then he already has regardless. He has had 12 pre season games. A full rookie off-season. A lockout off-season and a full NFL off-season. He has started a total of 17 NFL games over 3 years and has worked inside an NFL building for 8 hours a day during the season for three seasons. There is no excuse for him to why he is at where he is now besides, he just isn't very good.

3: He seems to have very little clue of what he is actually doing on the football field. He throws with no intention of throwing a guy open. He doesn't anticipate anything. He holds onto the football for far too long which creates pressure on himself and gets his O-line blamed for poor play. He doesn't read the defense and disect it and overall just looks confused.

4: People say he is a hard worker. It is like the company line that must be said when speaking about Tebow. However what does he do ? Is working hard doing a huge amount of weights and getting shredded ? Yes it is however is it working smart ? No. Not for a NFL quarterback. He needs to work on football and playing quarterback. With quarterback coaches and spend long hours in the off-season doing nothing else but football. However with his love for attention from seemingly anyone who will give it to him I don't know if he is that commited. As he has said before, football is not his number one. And I am sure coaches and teammates don't appreciate hearing that.

So at the end of the day I doubt a team will ever commit to a guy like Tebow. A guy with poor overall skills and a lack of ability to operate a basic passing game is not a franchise player. As the NFL showed everyone last off-season with what the trade value was, he is not considered good by many people out there. Fans can love him for the off the field crap all they want. It wont change player evaluation methods or the way football and the NFL operates just because it is well, Tebow.

JvDub95
02-01-2013, 05:13 AM
If Tebow really wants to play in the NFL, he will convert to FB/TE roll. He would excel there without a doubt. His short/intermediate throws are not accurate, there is no excuse to give or any way to sugar coat it, it's just bad.

IABronco05
02-01-2013, 07:45 AM
What I find interesting/funny is how last year all these "analysts" said we were running a gimmick, college style, read option offense. It wouldn't ever work in the NFL, we were setting the game and our team back 10 years, etc etc. But now, all we hear about are how all these "running" QB's and their read option offense is just SO innovative, puts the defense in such a predicament, is the future of offenses in the NFL, etc.

CoryWinget81
02-01-2013, 08:10 AM
A big thing that separates them is speed and agility running the football.

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Tim-Tebow-Spin-Move-Gif.gif

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1156066/kap.gif

And of course passing ability...

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/507c1288ecad046e7a000015/russell-wilson-sidney-rice-td.gif

SBboundBRONCOS
02-01-2013, 08:59 AM
What I find interesting/funny is how last year all these "analysts" said we were running a gimmick, college style, read option offense. It wouldn't ever work in the NFL, we were setting the game and our team back 10 years, etc etc. But now, all we hear about are how all these "running" QB's and their read option offense is just SO innovative, puts the defense in such a predicament, is the future of offenses in the NFL, etc.

it never works for an extended period of time, unless you have a legit threat.

not to mention wilson and kaep and RG3 are all extremely accurate passers and dont necessarily run the option even half the time

also you dont want your star QB taking all these hits as you can see what happened with RG3.

I would define all 3 of these guys as scrambling QBs who really look to pass first and run if the option presents its self

tebow and vick on the other hand do the opposite

SBboundBRONCOS
02-01-2013, 09:16 AM
4: People say he is a hard worker. It is like the company line that must be said when speaking about Tebow. However what does he do ? Is working hard doing a huge amount of weights and getting shredded ? Yes it is however is it working smart ? No. Not for a NFL quarterback. He needs to work on football and playing quarterback. With quarterback coaches and spend long hours in the off-season doing nothing else but football. However with his love for attention from seemingly anyone who will give it to him I don't know if he is that commited. As he has said before, football is not his number one. And I am sure coaches and teammates don't appreciate hearing that..

this is my biggest problem when people argue about QB becoming a legit NFL QB ... "hes a hard worker"

dont most teams say this about their QB first off? its kind of an insult to other guys who work just as hard. and it kind of says something about tebows skill set when thats one of the first things people say when asked about him, rather than hes a heck of a QB or great arm etc

peyton manning is in this building all the time

Mortal
02-02-2013, 03:55 PM
If Tebow really wants to play in the NFL, he will convert to FB/TE roll. He would excel there without a doubt. His short/intermediate throws are not accurate, there is no excuse to give or any way to sugar coat it, it's just bad.

That Tebow would somehow be an effective cog at tight end is laughable. What makes you think he would be any better at tight end than quarterback?

flosstein
02-03-2013, 01:32 PM
A big thing that separates them is speed and agility running the football.

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Tim-Tebow-Spin-Move-Gif.gif

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1156066/kap.gif

And of course passing ability...

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/507c1288ecad046e7a000015/russell-wilson-sidney-rice-td.gif

The difference between the Kap run and the Tebow run is not a good clip for agility and speed. The 9ers were all blocking and there were at least 4 white Bronco jerseys standing there watching Tebow. But I do agree he is not as fast or agile as Kap, RGIII, or Wilson. Nor can he throw as well. He is who he is and his whirlwind of an NFL career may come to a end if he can't find :
A. A team and coaching staff to put him on the shelf and work with him as a #2 behind a solid starter (like Brady)
B. Switch positions to anything other than QB. He might even make a heck of a MLB, lol!!!

Those are his only options. But even with that being said, I'd take him over Cam any day of the week and thrice on Sunday!

one_bad_55
02-03-2013, 08:56 PM
That Tebow run is hilarious. He is about two yards ahead of really needing to make that spin move. He looks like an idiot that has never run the ball before.

The way it is supposed to work is just as you are about to get hit you make the spin move to spin off the tackle.

bigdog1002
02-20-2013, 11:29 AM
The difference between the Kap run and the Tebow run is not a good clip for agility and speed. The 9ers were all blocking and there were at least 4 white Bronco jerseys standing there watching Tebow. But I do agree he is not as fast or agile as Kap, RGIII, or Wilson. Nor can he throw as well. He is who he is and his whirlwind of an NFL career may come to a end if he can't find :
A. A team and coaching staff to put him on the shelf and work with him as a #2 behind a solid starter (like Brady)
B. Switch positions to anything other than QB. He might even make a heck of a MLB, lol!!!

Those are his only options. But even with that being said, I'd take him over Cam any day of the week and thrice on Sunday!

Cam Newton? Seriously? I despise Cam Newton but no GM with a working brain would choose Tebow over him given the choice.

flosstein
02-20-2013, 12:40 PM
Cam Newton? Seriously? I despise Cam Newton but no GM with a working brain would choose Tebow over him given the choice.

Maybe so, but just using the small sampling of what each has accomplished thus far both are potentially on the "Bust" side of the meter. But Cam will be given another few years to get it together because he is an ESPN/ NFLN highlight darling. It becomes which bad QB do u want. The one who can throw but has poor decision making skills or the one who is bad for 3.5 quarters, but in the last 7:30mins of game time becomes Joe Montana (exaggerating). Either way, I don't put Cam in a class with Wilson, RGIII, or Kap. For that "new" style NFL QB, he's not as good as those guys. He's really not that much better than Tim if u really look at him and start comparing the "super mobile" QB's. He just has better throwing mechanics.

johnlimburg
02-20-2013, 02:18 PM
Maybe so, but just using the small sampling of what each has accomplished thus far both are potentially on the "Bust" side of the meter. But Cam will be given another few years to get it together because he is an ESPN/ NFLN highlight darling. It becomes which bad QB do u want. The one who can throw but has poor decision making skills or the one who is bad for 3.5 quarters, but in the last 7:30mins of game time becomes Joe Montana (exaggerating). Either way, I don't put Cam in a class with Wilson, RGIII, or Kap. For that "new" style NFL QB, he's not as good as those guys. He's really not that much better than Tim if u really look at him and start comparing the "super mobile" QB's. He just has better throwing mechanics.

No. 100% so. And I take it someone hasn't watched Cam Newton all that much. He is just as good as these other good young quarterbacks. He was one of the best quarterbacks down the stretch this past season. He had a great rookie year and if you think Cam Newton will only be given a few more years because he is a media darling you are have not watched Cam Newton. And Cam Newton has so much more potential then Tim Tebow and is a much better football player and quarterback. It isn't even a question at all really.

flosstein
02-20-2013, 02:32 PM
No. 100% so. And I take it someone hasn't watched Cam Newton all that much. He is just as good as these other good young quarterbacks. He was one of the best quarterbacks down the stretch this past season. He had a great rookie year and if you think Cam Newton will only be given a few more years because he is a media darling you are have not watched Cam Newton. And Cam Newton has so much more potential then Tim Tebow and is a much better football player and quarterback. It isn't even a question at all really.

I just don't believe he's as good as the other 3. No where near them. The Tebow comment that was responded to was my own personal opinion. I don't disagree that GM's would take Can over Tebow. Not gonna go there. But I don't believe he is a good QB, he has potential, but he's Vince Young redux, but without the winning record.

johnlimburg
02-20-2013, 02:40 PM
I just don't believe he's as good as the other 3. No where near them. The Tebow comment that was responded to was my own personal opinion. I don't disagree that GM's would take Can over Tebow. Not gonna go there. But I don't believe he is a good QB, he has potential, but he's Vince Young redux, but without the winning record.

Are people still going on with this winning record being all the quarterback crap. Football is a team sport. They play a major role in it however the team around them is very responsible for the record. Look at Drew Brees this past season. He is still an amazing quarterback. However his team held him back last season. Cam Newton as a rookie had the worst defense in so many areas and last year it was pretty bad as well. He is better then Vince Young and will be around longer then him for sure.

And when it comes to winning records with the rookies from last year. Russell Wilson despite being very talented and very good he for most of last season rode the leagues best defense and one of the best and most reliable running games. RG3 had a 1600 rusher and a very good running game. Andrew Luck was the best of the group last season as he didn't have an elite running game or an elite defense. He deserves the most credit for his teams record then the other two. Even though all contributed to it in a large way though.

But when you watch all of these guys play football they all are very good and all are great young quarterbacks. Cam Newton is in that group, maybe at the back of it however in the group none the less. I would love to see him with our defense of last year to see what he could do. We would be a playoff time and he wouldn't be asked to do everything. Like in Carolina.

theMileHighGuy
02-20-2013, 02:52 PM
Never one to miss a Tebow rant, eh JL?

:D

flosstein
02-20-2013, 03:28 PM
Sorry, I just don't see Cam as good as the others. He has the talent to be good, maybe even great, but the whole package is missing pieces. That's why I compared him to VY. VY has all the physical attributes to be a good or great QB, but the head was never right. Cam may not be as extreme as VY, but the head is not as strong as the others. But the talent and skill is there.

-Rod-
02-20-2013, 04:26 PM
General managers say "oh no, Tebow is not coming here" and now it's fun to say he should not be an NFL quarterback, but at the same time general managers paid even worse quarterbacks to lose games and get them fired. Brady Quinn throwing 2 TD and 8 INT in 8 games as a starter. The Cardinals playing with John Skelton (2 TD, 9 INT) and Ryan Lindley (0 TD, 7 INT). Blaine Gabbert dinking and dunking with his eyes closed. At least Tebow can run and throw the deep ball. These guys can't do anything right. Sam Bradford shaking in the pocket, a 1st overall pick that arrived with Tebow in the NFL and stil has not done anything for his team. The Cowboys gave a $5 million signing bonus to the quarterback that lost his job to Tebow.

I can't believe it's all football related. The real issue must be the media frenzy and religious army that follows Tebow. Everything is magnified. When Brady Quinn arrived in Denver as a backup, he had an introductory press conference streamed live on the official website and no one complained about it. Same thing with Jason Campbell when he went to Chicago.

When Tebow had a press conference in New York... "Oh no, a press conference for a backup quarterback!" And the Jets even fed the monster. If you don't want a "circus", then don't turn him into a damn punt protector. If you insist on making him look like a clown, then don't complain about the circus. No wildcrap, no special teams. Leave him on the bench as the backup.

Sam_Z
02-20-2013, 08:12 PM
Tebow needs a good coach, and he won't ever get one and that's his problem.

Without offending anyone, I dont understand what is so hard to understand about this... I love Time Tebow but even as a loyal fan I can see this... Hes a great football player though!

BroncosAreMyFavorite
02-21-2013, 09:36 AM
Sorry, I just don't see Cam as good as the others. He has the talent to be good, maybe even great, but the whole package is missing pieces. That's why I compared him to VY. VY has all the physical attributes to be a good or great QB, but the head was never right. Cam may not be as extreme as VY, but the head is not as strong as the others. But the talent and skill is there.

Are you kidding me? Vince Young has the same bad mechanics as Tebow. Have you ever seen the guy throw the ball? It is as ugly as it gets, he does not even know what a spiral looks like. There is no comparison between him and Newton (unless you count them both being 6'5")

flosstein
02-21-2013, 11:21 AM
So a tight spiral is the bar for how good a QB's mechanics are? Just want to make sure that's what u are saying.

VY's mechanics were not his knock, no more than any other QB with his similar skillset. He's a head case, he's soft mentally. Cam may not be as extreme, but he is on that path. JaWalrus is also on that path with similar skill sets as VY and Cam. Great physical attributes coming out of college, but his head wasn't on straight. All 3 are head cases. Their issues aren't talent or skill related but mental, which is always the hardest to overcome. It destroyed JaWalrus, has rendered VY almost unwantable, and Cam's teammates have already been vocal with him about his issues.

So don't take it as if I'm knocking his skill sets, because I'm not. But there are several examples of guys with similar skill sets and similar head issues. That's the comparo to VY. If u want to go tit-for-tat with stats and or who throws a better pass or who's faster, etc......, I'm not doing that nor do I want to. Just pointing out similarities between 3 QB's with similar skill sets, taken high as franchise QB's that are all head cases.

samparnell
02-21-2013, 11:37 AM
When it comes to throwing a football, all that matters is ball security and getting where it needs to go to be caught.

All QBs throw the ball in their own unique way.

BroncoSexyDaddy
02-21-2013, 12:15 PM
I wish we had Tebow on the roster during the Ravens game.I know once Moreno went out of the game it would be hard to move the chains on 3rd and 1 or 4th and one.I know Tim would have done anything possible to get the tough yardage we needed.I guess that's wishful thinking! To bad he is a distraction, we could have used him in that game.

BroncosAreMyFavorite
02-23-2013, 08:03 AM
I wish we had Tebow on the roster during the Ravens game.I know once Moreno went out of the game it would be hard to move the chains on 3rd and 1 or 4th and one.I know Tim would have done anything possible to get the tough yardage we needed.I guess that's wishful thinking! To bad he is a distraction, we could have used him in that game.

Thats for certain, if Tebow was still on the roster this year short yardage situations would be different. I do not believe that Manning would be a big fan of the idea though.

bronx_2003
03-04-2013, 06:05 PM
I never understand why people are so confused about Tebow. First off, I like the guy, but lets focus on football.

He is not a QB. He struggles to make reads, he can't read defenses, his footwork is terrible, his motion is awful. He has worked with numerous QB coaches but the problems remain. His pass % is wayyyyyyy below average. Why the Jets picked him up was madness. I said at the time he should not be on a roster and they looked stupid signing him. Whenever he came on the field it was a disaster.

Smart move by the Jags not going after him just to sell tickets. That would of been a joke.

Tebow just isn't a QB, even as a back-up or #3. He just can't run a system.

As for moving him to another position.....WHY ?

He is nowhere near shifty enough or quick enough to play RB. If I want a FB I will get someone who has played there in college and is much stronger and knows how to block.

If I want a TE I get someone who has played there and is quicker, knows how to catch and block.

Tebow should not be on a roster next season IMO.

CoryWinget81
03-04-2013, 09:24 PM
I never understand why people are so confused about Tebow. First off, I like the guy, but lets focus on football.

He is not a QB. He struggles to make reads, he can't read defenses, his footwork is terrible, his motion is awful. He has worked with numerous QB coaches but the problems remain. His pass % is wayyyyyyy below average. Why the Jets picked him up was madness. I said at the time he should not be on a roster and they looked stupid signing him. Whenever he came on the field it was a disaster.

Smart move by the Jags not going after him just to sell tickets. That would of been a joke.

He is nowhere near shifty enough or quick enough to play RB. If I want a FB I will get someone who has played there in college and is much stronger and knows how to block.

If I want a TE I get someone who has played there and is quicker, knows how to catch and block.

Not to mention, who in their right mind would sign a FB with a re-occuring yearly rib injury? 3 years in a row now.

flosstein
03-04-2013, 10:00 PM

And with all that, I would have yanked Sanchez for him. Sanchez may be just as much, if not more, of a train wreck than Tebow. Saddest part is his staunch supporters would never allow him to sit on a bench and learn how to be a QB. He needs more than off-season QB coaches who tell him one thing, the a team QB coach who tells him something else. He needs to be on a good team, with none of that zone-read-option 5 plays a game crap. And most of all his family needs to shut up.

But unfortunately those are things that will never happen, thus all-but sealing his fate in the NFL. There's always politics

ArchAngel
03-11-2013, 09:56 AM
I really dont care, he's not a Bronco anymore.

EddieMac
03-11-2013, 10:02 AM
General managers say "oh no, Tebow is not coming here" and now it's fun to say he should not be an NFL quarterback, but at the same time general managers paid even worse quarterbacks to lose games and get them fired. Brady Quinn throwing 2 TD and 8 INT in 8 games as a starter. The Cardinals playing with John Skelton (2 TD, 9 INT) and Ryan Lindley (0 TD, 7 INT). Blaine Gabbert dinking and dunking with his eyes closed. At least Tebow can run and throw the deep ball. These guys can't do anything right. Sam Bradford shaking in the pocket, a 1st overall pick that arrived with Tebow in the NFL and stil has not done anything for his team. The Cowboys gave a $5 million signing bonus to the quarterback that lost his job to Tebow.

I can't believe it's all football related. The real issue must be the media frenzy and religious army that follows Tebow. Everything is magnified. When Brady Quinn arrived in Denver as a backup, he had an introductory press conference streamed live on the official website and no one complained about it. Same thing with Jason Campbell when he went to Chicago.

When Tebow had a press conference in New York... "Oh no, a press conference for a backup quarterback!" And the Jets even fed the monster. If you don't want a "circus", then don't turn him into a damn punt protector. If you insist on making him look like a clown, then don't complain about the circus. No wildcrap, no special teams. Leave him on the bench as the backup.

Best post I have read on this subject......maybe ever. Thanks Rod! Many a CP coming your way. :salute:

bronx_2003
03-11-2013, 10:40 AM
There will always be the Tebow divide.

Some who believe he can start or even back-up at qb and its just the popularity and media circus holding him back, and people who don't believe he is a qb, whether its a #1, 2 or 3.

dlewis76
03-11-2013, 02:58 PM
Can someone close this thread, please and thank you.

Jay3
03-11-2013, 03:57 PM

I had visions of Tim Tebow as a role-player and spirited backup on a Super Bowl contending team.