PDA

View Full Version : Dan Marino admits he had a love child with former CBS employee Donna Savattere

GoManning
02-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Long-married NFL Hall of Famer Dan Marino acknowledged Thursday that he fathered an out-of-wedlock child in 2005 with an employee of CBS Sports, where the former quarterback is a pregame analyst.

"This is a personal and private matter. I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then," he told the New York Post in a written statement. "We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved."

The paper said Marino, 51, fathered a daughter, Chloe Alexis, with then 35-year-old production assistant Donna Savattere, to whom he has paid millions of dollars. She has since married.

"My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together," Marino's statement went on. "And we continue to be a strong and loving family."

CBS Sports spokeswoman Jen Sabatelle said in a statement, "Dan has said all there is to say on this matter and will be in his usual role on our broadcast Super Bowl Sunday."
http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/celebrities/dan-marino-admits-he-had-a-love-child-with-former-cbs-employee-donna-savattere-1.4543822

http://i.imgur.com/vUSerK3.jpg

// / yardo
02-01-2013, 01:18 PM
Saw this on Twitter yesterday. I guess it's news but the guy's handling his business with it.

Frankenpost
02-02-2013, 08:41 AM
Ha...Big deal, so Marino had a fling.

He's human, and he's providing millions for the child. :coffee:

Dan always did have that quick release. :salute:

CoryWinget81
02-02-2013, 09:14 AM
This woman knew what she was getting into. Everyone knows you're never going to get a ring from Marino.

theMileHighGuy
02-02-2013, 09:54 AM
This woman knew what she was getting into. Everyone knows you're never going to get a ring from Marino.

booYAAAAA!!!

zung.

roushmartin6
02-02-2013, 11:46 AM

Haha nice! Guess he needed to score one last time

// / yardo
02-02-2013, 01:45 PM

+1 foo!!! /Mr. T Voice

Bootleg
02-02-2013, 02:59 PM

:laugh: OH!!!

elway93
02-02-2013, 10:36 PM

You win!!!

Denver Mike
02-03-2013, 10:58 PM

So friggen epic...

flosstein
02-05-2013, 05:38 AM

Just read this, lol! Too bad I can't give u more CP, this is an epic zinger! You've been on a roll lately.

PhoenixDread
02-06-2013, 04:26 PM
Where are all the "scumbag" posts and such? Because I'm sure if this wa-- uh nevermind...