PDA

View Full Version : Ticket prices going up-- again!

Rancid
02-02-2013, 07:30 AM
What do last year and this year have in common for the Broncos? Ticket price increases?

How much would you pay to attend a game?

For a family of 4 the experience is approaching $400 which is getting out of reach for many.

http://http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22501153/broncos-ticket-prices-increase-second-consecutive-year (http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22501153/broncos-ticket-prices-increase-second-consecutive-year)

What would you pay to see a regular season game?

ckstorm182000
02-02-2013, 08:24 AM
Season Ticket Holder here...the prices have gotten to be so much that we've had to split the cost with other people. We no longer see every game which is unfortunate.

Frankenpost
02-02-2013, 08:52 AM
The team as a whole has gotten better, thus the product is better.

Ticket prices must increase. :coffee:

Were a kneel down away from a Superbowl folks!

// / yardo
02-02-2013, 09:45 AM
This is make up for Shanahan spending. /sarcasm

It really sucks. No one wants to pay more money. Instead of one ticket I usually would have bought myself I now have a family. My gf wants to go to games and soon I'll want to take my son.

HatianRubble
02-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Supply and demand bro's. Product is in demand, the supply goes down. Pretty simple stuff.

COBronc78
02-02-2013, 02:51 PM
Supply and demand bro's. Product is in demand, the supply goes down. Pretty simple stuff.

Main reason is the stadium upgrades most likely. New video boards, audio system etc.

TheJackal
02-02-2013, 03:12 PM
The NFL is THE greediest company I have ever seen. So, if you want to send them a message: STOP paying ridiculous amounts of money for their overpriced product(s).

They make billions upon billions of dollars in revenue yet try to short-change the fans (the SOURCE of their revenue) at every turn. Flip 'em the bird, stop overpaying, and BOOM; costs go down, problem solved.

Denver_oner
02-02-2013, 03:28 PM
WOW,

In Australia it only cost like $20 per person to watch one of our biggest sports.

HavoK471
02-02-2013, 03:48 PM
WOW,

In Australia it only cost like $20 per person to watch one of our biggest sports.

That's how much a bottle of water would cost you at a game

Denver_oner
02-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Really?

Would cost us about $6 at a game here.

Frenchy180
02-02-2013, 06:08 PM
the reason why ticket prices are so high, is because the amount of games is so low... they have such a limited amount of opportunities to make the profit, so they have to get as much as they can... pretty simple... second hand market for tickets is ridiculous though...

theMileHighGuy
02-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Shrug, name something that hasn't gone up in price. Why should tickets be any different?

I can buy season tickets to my local UIFL team for that though...

Denver_oner
02-02-2013, 06:24 PM
the reason why ticket prices are so high, is because the amount of games is so low... they have such a limited amount of opportunities to make the profit, so they have to get as much as they can... pretty simple... second hand market for tickets is ridiculous though...

They should expand the season by 5-10 games per season.

Frenchy180
02-02-2013, 06:26 PM
They should expand the season by 5-10 games per season.

I disagree... I think even adding one more game to the regular season would just result in the product being watered down by the end of the season... Nobody wants that...

Sophia23
02-02-2013, 07:26 PM
The cheapest football tickets I've ever gotten for two very good seats were for a cardinals/eagles play off game... I remember they were under $150 for two a few years back.... similar seats the couple times I've gone to mile high for two have been an arm and a leg, because I have to go through stub hub or something similar $400 for four sounds good to me, because I've never gotten away with two at that price... Guess it pays to live in Denver where maybe you can get them from ticketmaster for normal prices.

Rancid
02-02-2013, 09:48 PM
I disagree... I think even adding one more game to the regular season would just result in the product being watered down by the end of the season... Nobody wants that...

I agree with this. If the season was lengthened injuries would increase and the intensity would be 'watered down' as you say.

However, as many are posting, as long as people keep paying it, they will keep elevating prices until attendance goes down. As for me, I have only once paid to see a game. I either go as a business invite or watch it at home.

JWinn
02-02-2013, 10:01 PM
What would you pay to see a regular season game?

:laugh: Do you REALLY wanna know?

I'll pay whatever they want. During last year's price 'increase', they REDUCED mine by about $15 a ticket. Saved me about $300.00 last year. (2 seats, 10 games.) Amazingly, the exact price of a new Manning jersey, lol.

And just under my cost for 1 ticket.

I already have a contract thru the 2014 season, so no bad surprises for me.

You realize, a lot of this depends on your seats, and how long your current contract is for. This increase is not across the board for all seats in the barn.

Anyway, attending NFL games is no longer a family function like NBA or MLB. It cost, and it costs a lot. The NFL knows it's pricing out a large segment of the population, as far as going to games go. They are OK with that as TV still pays for pretty much everything.

After all, ticket sales are mere gravy to the NFL. The real money is in the network contracts.

:logo:

rst08tierney
02-02-2013, 10:14 PM
I have zero problems paying more if it keeps a winning team on the field.

HatianRubble
02-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Tickets to any good team are expensive. Look how much tickets to the Giants, Patriots, Cowboys, and even Indy go for. New stadium+successful team = high ticket prices. You can go to a Cardinals game for cheap because they suck. Sure, the stadium is flashy and new, but the team isnt. So they pay less.

Sophia23
02-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Tickets to any good team are expensive. Look how much tickets to the Giants, Patriots, Cowboys, and even Indy go for. New stadium+successful team = high ticket prices. You can go to a Cardinals game for cheap because they suck. Sure, the stadium is flashy and new, but the team isnt. So they pay less.

The year I got cheap seats for the cards playoffs was the year they went to the SuperBowl.... they don't always suck. I was all for the Eagles that game though... had they not been playing the Eagles, I would have been for the Cards...

elway93
02-03-2013, 11:56 AM
The NFL is THE greediest company I have ever seen. So, if you want to send them a message: STOP paying ridiculous amounts of money for their overpriced product(s).

They make billions upon billions of dollars in revenue yet try to short-change the fans (the SOURCE of their revenue) at every turn. Flip 'em the bird, stop overpaying, and BOOM; costs go down, problem solved.

Don't listen to this man!!! If we start getting games blacked out here in Denver I'm blaming TheJackal!!!

LordOfChaos
02-04-2013, 06:25 AM
The one thing I would be concerned about is if the ticket prices get too high and out price the average fan. Then you get the wine and cheese corpo types taking clients to a game, and the "civilized" people calling the usher over to have the "rowdy" fan sit down because they cant see. We need the orange and blue painted drunken fat guy screaming when the defense is trying to make a stop. :P

*FYI - just biased unsupported speculation for a Monday morning ;)

PowderAddict
02-04-2013, 08:45 AM
Supply and demand.

If I could raise the price I am paid for my services, you better believe I would!

86Elwayfan
02-04-2013, 01:22 PM
:laugh: Do you REALLY wanna know?

I'll pay whatever they want. During last year's price 'increase', they REDUCED mine by about $15 a ticket. Saved me about $300.00 last year. (2 seats, 10 games.) Amazingly, the exact price of a new Manning jersey, lol.

And just under my cost for 1 ticket.

I already have a contract thru the 2014 season, so no bad surprises for me.

You realize, a lot of this depends on your seats, and how long your current contract is for. This increase is not across the board for all seats in the barn.

Anyway, attending NFL games is no longer a family function like NBA or MLB. It cost, and it costs a lot. The NFL knows it's pricing out a large segment of the population, as far as going to games go. They are OK with that as TV still pays for pretty much everything.

After all, ticket sales are mere gravy to the NFL. The real money is in the network contracts.

All this is true. The article says prices went up again but (to my knowledge) they raised the prices for different sections this time around as opposed to last year. Unfortunately for my my section went up the most 10%, Ouch! But as you say JWinn I will keep paying for them. It is very true that TV deals make up a bulk of the profit for the NFL and that ticket sales is a fraction of them.

To my knowledge I can't contract tickets at a specific price, i think the pay structure is different for club vs. non club seats. (Unless i'm totally reading into that statement incorrectly.)

Also, we are pretty fortunate that season tickets here do not come with a Permanent Seat License Fees which can get very expensive.

crash123go
02-04-2013, 02:54 PM
It's the greatest sport in the world and the top 10 teams in the sport have to have expensive tickets to pay for everything. Bowlen has to pay for things like insurance, retirement and salaries. Do you think the insurance on that stadium is cheap? What do you think the insurance on Peyton manning is like with that neck? Not to mention his contract. Also Bowlen does put a lot of money back into the stadium to make it worth it so I don't want to hear people saying "oh the owners are just greedy and want more money" it's just uninformed comments

JWinn
02-04-2013, 03:22 PM
All this is true. The article says prices went up again but (to my knowledge) they raised the prices for different sections this time around as opposed to last year. Unfortunately for my my section went up the most 10%, Ouch! But as you say JWinn I will keep paying for them. It is very true that TV deals make up a bulk of the profit for the NFL and that ticket sales is a fraction of them.

To my knowledge I can't contract tickets at a specific price, i think the pay structure is different for club vs. non club seats. (Unless i'm totally reading into that statement incorrectly.)

Also, we are pretty fortunate that season tickets here do not come with a Permanent Seat License Fees which can get very expensive.

The PSL. I have it!

That PSL makes up about two thirds of my cost for Club Seats. Sucks, but it's not like I can do anything about it.

I just remember when we got the tickets for the new stadium, and again in 07, that there was a set price, and that price would normally go up a certain amount on certain dates. I think it was every other year or so. The increases were built in already at the time of my buying the tickets. It was all spelled out on the form. I knew going in...

It all depended on how long I signed up for. The maximum, 7 years, offers/offered the lowest price. If I had only committed for three years. for example, they would have been about 30% MORE than they already are. (I forget the exact amount, but remember it was pretty significant.)

And since committing long term for me isn't a problem, I went with the best price.

I'd sign up for 10 year deals if they offered them. In a flash! :thumb:

Last year was a surprise. If I remember right, the contract called for an increase last year, and for whatever the reason, they lowered them on some of us. Probably because we are committed long term.

Suffice it to say, I would pay more than I already am. I love going to games. It's become part of who I am!

Just.... Don't tell my ticket reps I said any of this, lol.

Eddiemac730
02-04-2013, 03:53 PM
I don't care about my price increase at all. We have the best owner in sports; all the man wants to do is win Super Bowls!

But.... The Pressure is on Elway/Bowlen, the time is now not tomorrow, not next week, or 2021, Lombardi or Failure!

Go Broncos!!!

That's right! I'm bitter and still pissed off!

DavisMVP
02-05-2013, 04:27 AM
I care about the price going, the produce that's on the field for us is good, but some of the other teams are trash. Plus if you want to take a kid to the game the prices are so high that it's unreal. Cash rules everything around us.

86Elwayfan
02-05-2013, 10:16 AM
The PSL. I have it!

That PSL makes up about two thirds of my cost for Club Seats. Sucks, but it's not like I can do anything about it.

I just remember when we got the tickets for the new stadium, and again in 07, that there was a set price, and that price would normally go up a certain amount on certain dates. I think it was every other year or so. The increases were built in already at the time of my buying the tickets. It was all spelled out on the form. I knew going in...

It all depended on how long I signed up for. The maximum, 7 years, offers/offered the lowest price. If I had only committed for three years. for example, they would have been about 30% MORE than they already are. (I forget the exact amount, but remember it was pretty significant.)

And since committing long term for me isn't a problem, I went with the best price.

I'd sign up for 10 year deals if they offered them. In a flash! :thumb:

Last year was a surprise. If I remember right, the contract called for an increase last year, and for whatever the reason, they lowered them on some of us. Probably because we are committed long term.

Suffice it to say, I would pay more than I already am. I love going to games. It's become part of who I am!

Just.... Don't tell my ticket reps I said any of this, lol.

Guess the PSL is one of the Perks of Club level eh?? ;) Normal seating does not have that but that may be because of transfer rules and things of that nature. I just remember seeing when the Cowboys moved to that ridiculous stadium that JJ built some of the PSL's were as high as $150k that's crazyness.

DBRONCS58
04-17-2013, 08:20 AM
I would like to bring my family of 4 from ND, to a game in Denver this season in October. When will they go on sale? Would like Lower Level seats, Where and when is the best place to Buy? Thanks for any info.

86Elwayfan
04-17-2013, 02:49 PM
I would like to bring my family of 4 from ND, to a game in Denver this season in October. When will they go on sale? Would like Lower Level seats, Where and when is the best place to Buy? Thanks for any info.

I would wait until the schedule comes out. A majority of the seats (90% in fact) at SA@MH are season ticket holder seats so one of the best ways to get seats are through things like nflticketexchange.com. Games will start to appear here as season ticket holders have an idea of what games are where on the schedule. I would think this would be the best route to get seats on level 1 but I am not sure.

Also I would keep an eye on the Denver Broncos official site for single game ticket releases. Since the schedule isn't out yet I don't think they have posted when those will go on sale. Not sure how much I helped but that's all the information i have. Enjoy Denver while you are here!

R8rH8r1
04-18-2013, 04:35 PM
I also hail from ND and am a season ticket holder. In years past single game tickets go on sale sometime in July. Around the same time we season ticket holders start getting our tickets. This will also be the time you will want to start looking for tickets that the season ticket holders have given up. You can purchase tickets from the NFL Ticket Exchange via Ticketmaster or take your chances at places like Stubhub and the like. I hope you and your family can make it to a game this year, it's a BLAST!

BroncoManiac_69
04-18-2013, 04:47 PM
Ticket Sales for 2013:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/tickets-and-stadium/ticket-info.html

Of course there are other options.

RunYouOver
04-18-2013, 05:35 PM
Single game tickets go on sale on the team website at an unannounced date during the summer. That's the route I took last year, and I just had to keep looking up when they went on sale to try to snag them. I'm not sure when they announced it, but the date last year was July 23 or 24th. So I'd imagine it'll be around there again this year.

Otherwise, you can check the NFL ticket exchange, they'll have what you're looking for.

VenomousDB
04-18-2013, 05:37 PM
nfl ticket exchange seems to be the easiest in my opinion.

DBRONCS58
04-18-2013, 05:56 PM
My Wife and I went to a Broncos Game in MN 2 years ago and loved it. Now my 11yr old daughter is a big Broncos fan and knows more about football then alot of men i know and is begging me to go. My Son is a NYG fan but its to bad that they are not playing in Denver this year, But I think we have decided on the Eagles game on September 29th. Thanks for all your info.

kristin5
04-18-2013, 09:11 PM
G'day everyone, We're a mad Bronco family from Australia [paid a small fortune to see the 06 champ game] and we'd also like to get tickets to catch the Eagles game.We're not to concerned where the tickets are,nose bleed seats are fine . Question is how hard and what price would those sort of seats go for and would it be possible to get 6 seats either together or close by.Any info would be much appreciated. Cheers

BroncosPWNn00bs
04-19-2013, 12:06 AM
Single game tickets go on sale on the team website at an unannounced date during the summer. That's the route I took last year, and I just had to keep looking up when they went on sale to try to snag them. I'm not sure when they announced it, but the date last year was July 23 or 24th. So I'd imagine it'll be around there again this year.

Otherwise, you can check the NFL ticket exchange, they'll have what you're looking for.

Yea, it usually comes out sometime in July. Thats what I've been doing for years. I wait til they go on sale and get the games I go to each year. I especially like doing the half priced ticket sales for 1 game as well. You can get real good seats for like 50 bucks, although they are never together, but you can get scattered seats that way, which is what I do.

Or you can go on stubhub now or other ticket selling sites and pay more money :laugh: Those ways are good if you want to get a bunch of seats together, because I know its hard to get seats together through ticketmaster or through the Broncos ticket office.

Good luck :salute:

Garfield
04-19-2013, 12:09 AM

you do not want to be to low in the stadium as trying to see the game over the teams on the sidelines can be an issue..

VenomousDB
04-19-2013, 12:25 AM
you do not want to be to low in the stadium as trying to see the game over the teams on the sidelines can be an issue..

Lol..... That's true for maybe 1st-2nd row.

Rich_C
04-19-2013, 05:58 AM
I also hail from ND and am a season ticket holder. In years past single game tickets go on sale sometime in July. Around the same time we season ticket holders start getting our tickets. This will also be the time you will want to start looking for tickets that the season ticket holders have given up. You can purchase tickets from the NFL Ticket Exchange via Ticketmaster or take your chances at places like Stubhub and the like. I hope you and your family can make it to a game this year, it's a BLAST!

Coming from Canada and wanting to watch a game was nothing short of a painful experience. I couldn't get my tickets sent to my house here because I was not American. Does anyone know if this is an NFL sanctioned snub to Canadians or if this is just the policy for the Broncos organization?

Rich_C
04-19-2013, 05:59 AM
Lol..... That's true for maybe 1st-2nd row.

Depends on how tall you are.

86Elwayfan
04-19-2013, 07:19 AM
Coming from Canada and wanting to watch a game was nothing short of a painful experience. I couldn't get my tickets sent to my house here because I was not American. Does anyone know if this is an NFL sanctioned snub to Canadians or if this is just the policy for the Broncos organization?

I have actually never heard of that being a problem before Rich. Though it sounds like it may be just due to shipping costs. One way to avoid that would be to just will call your tickets and they will be waiting for you at the stadium when you arrive. Just a thought.

BRONCOLT
04-19-2013, 09:31 AM
I'm trying to get tickets and figure out the seating chart..
Does SAF start at row one.. i.e.:field view and go up? like lowest is 1 and the higher you go the higher the row number? sorry, i havent found a picture that showed me rows and seat views.

THANKS!

VenomousDB
04-19-2013, 10:45 AM
I'm trying to get tickets and figure out the seating chart..
Does SAF start at row one.. i.e.:field view and go up? like lowest is 1 and the higher you go the higher the row number? sorry, i havent found a picture that showed me rows and seat views.

THANKS!

Yes....__&*-+tenchar

86Elwayfan
04-19-2013, 12:32 PM
Go here http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/level_7/ and you can see the view from every seat in the stadium. Obviously it will vary with players in front of you cameras that sort of thing but this will give you a general idea.

MileHighCrusher
04-19-2013, 01:04 PM
I am planning on making a trip to Denver to see the revenge game vs. the Ravens on opening night. But i have been looking at ticket prices and they are outrageous, were talking like $200-$250 for seats in the 500 level and $500-$800 for the seats in the 100 and 200 levels. is this really how much they are going to cost me, or should i expect the prices to lower once we get closer to week 1? Will the tickets directly from the Broncos ticket office be cheaper?

I am hoping to sit in the lower level of the south stands. how much should i expect to pay for seats in that area? Anybody else sit in the south stands recently? what seat and section? what did you pay?

VenomousDB
04-19-2013, 01:26 PM
Theres like 5 threads directly below this one asking about tickets that you couldve gotten some info in....

WAIT until they actually go on sale. You can get half price tickets from the Broncos. Or just go to nflticketexchange.com or stubhub a couple weeks before the game and they will be much cheaper.

IF you want I can post some photos from the south stands and other parts of the stadium so that you can get an idea of the view

BRONCOLT
04-19-2013, 02:40 PM
Go here http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/level_7/ and you can see the view from every seat in the stadium. Obviously it will vary with players in front of you cameras that sort of thing but this will give you a general idea.

great site!! thanks a bunch!

jaycuthroat
04-19-2013, 04:34 PM
Well this isnt a game in denver but I feel like you guys could help

Im planning on attending the game against the giants and i have a few questions

Are the the prices more expensive when the tickets are first released? Or does the price drop as it gets closer to the game idk if i want to wait because the manning showdown will sell out fast, so whats the best time to buy them?

Also what website do most of you guys use when buying tickets?

Thanks

BRONCOLT
04-20-2013, 08:30 AM
Well this isnt a game in denver but I feel like you guys could help

Im planning on attending the game against the giants and i have a few questions

Are the the prices more expensive when the tickets are first released? Or does the price drop as it gets closer to the game idk if i want to wait because the manning showdown will sell out fast, so whats the best time to buy them?

Also what website do most of you guys use when buying tickets?

Thanks

I just scored some tickets that are awesome! sect 104 row 8 for 350 per ticket right behind the Broncos bench. i was looking at some tickets sect 103 row 2 for same, but they are gone.:thumb:

CanDB
04-21-2013, 09:19 AM
This might help....it's the stadium seat view

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/level_5/

Thx JWinn for sending to me a while back!

CanDB
04-21-2013, 09:21 AM
I posted in another ticket related thread (Mods - please merge one or more thanks!)

It's the stadium seats/view (thx to JWinn who provided for me a while back)

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/level_5/

MileHighCrusher
04-21-2013, 11:38 AM
VenomousDB....yes i would really appreciate it if you posted you pictures! Maybe leave the prices of the seats with the pictures! and when will the half price tickets go on sale!?

jaycuthroat
04-21-2013, 10:24 PM
I just scored some tickets that are awesome! sect 104 row 8 for 290 per ticket right behind the Broncos bench. i was looking at some tickets sect 103 row 2 for same, but they are gone.:thumb:

Where man? To the game in new york?

BroncosPWNn00bs
04-22-2013, 06:51 PM
Well right now they are that expensive, but I would just wait until tickets go on sale in late July. Thats what I usually do. They will be more expensive on other sites, but if you wait and do it on ticketmaster, you will get the tickets for face value. :salute:

VenomousDB
04-23-2013, 07:16 PM
VenomousDB....yes i would really appreciate it if you posted you pictures! Maybe leave the prices of the seats with the pictures! and when will the half price tickets go on sale!?

Alrighty. I got a majority of these off ticket exchange and they are all over face value. I think its very convenient and easy though
Heres the playoff game. 128 dollars.
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/422195_10200374356940938_1140513149_n.jpg

Browns. Southstands section 232 (i think). I believe a little over 100 each
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/382161_10200241200132101_758848824_n.jpg

Bucs. Section 523. $50 each
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/75222_10200133119350149_1543102331_n.jpg

Saints. Section 532. 70 each
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/557766_4876345825919_361991092_n.jpg

Opening game. Section 231. 200 each.
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/296868_4614674164291_493508594_n.jpg

VenomousDB
04-23-2013, 07:18 PM
Section 303. Season tickets. Face value 185

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/426640_4549502615043_316892633_n.jpg

MileHighCrusher
06-21-2013, 01:01 PM
What should we expect tickets prices to look like this year?

mray
06-21-2013, 01:06 PM
I am a season ticket holder (sec 524) and my price did not go up this year (did last year).

MileHighCrusher
06-21-2013, 01:12 PM
I am a season ticket holder (sec 524) and my price did not go up this year (did last year).

How much are they if you don't mind me asking?

BroncoooJohnson
06-21-2013, 05:29 PM
When can we buy them and how?

rst08tierney
06-21-2013, 07:00 PM
Ill pay what ever it takes to keep this team a winner.

With that being said, my tickets did not go up in price.

EddieMac
06-21-2013, 11:22 PM
July 8 11AM Mountain time tickets go on sale.
I need 4.....gonna be ready to go early that day!!

mray
06-22-2013, 08:04 AM
How much are they if you don't mind me asking?

Season ticket holder price is $45 per seat.

BroncosPWNn00bs
06-24-2013, 12:20 AM
July 8 11AM Mountain time tickets go on sale.
I need 4.....gonna be ready to go early that day!!

Do halfpriced tickets go on sale at 1 that day? I havn't seen anything on it but usually they go on sale 2 hours after the reg tickets go on sale. And the only place I've seen it at was on ticketmaster. Usually theres an article on Denverpost or something. Anyone see anything yet?

MileHighCrusher
06-24-2013, 01:50 AM
Do halfpriced tickets go on sale at 1 that day? I havn't seen anything on it but usually they go on sale 2 hours after the reg tickets go on sale. And the only place I've seen it at was on ticketmaster. Usually theres an article on Denverpost or something. Anyone see anything yet?

are half priced tickets for every section?

86Elwayfan
06-24-2013, 09:02 AM
are half priced tickets for every section?

They are typically for Upper level I believe...not 100% on that.

For all season ticket prices go here to see what they cost: http://www.denverbroncos.com/tickets-and-stadium/season-tickets.html

Just divide that number by 10 to get single game prices. Typically Season ticket prices are less than "Face Value" for single game prices. (i am not sure how much more but i would guess ~10%) I will say that while mray didn't see a raise in prices this year I did to the tune of 10% for the season.

Another thing it is important to note that 90% of the stadium is season ticket holders so be on right away when they go on sale. Else you will have to use ticket exchange: http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/denver-broncos-tickets/?intcmp=tm104526&wt.mc_id=NFL_TEAM_DEN_UNV_TIX_DRP_DWN Which is priced based on what the seller wants.

MileHighCrusher
06-24-2013, 01:43 PM

For all season ticket prices go here to see what they cost: http://www.denverbroncos.com/tickets-and-stadium/season-tickets.html

Just divide that number by 10 to get single game prices. Typically Season ticket prices are less than "Face Value" for single game prices. (i am not sure how much more but i would guess ~10%) I will say that while mray didn't see a raise in prices this year I did to the tune of 10% for the season.

Another thing it is important to note that 90% of the stadium is season ticket holders so be on right away when they go on sale. Else you will have to use ticket exchange: http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/denver-broncos-tickets/?intcmp=tm104526&wt.mc_id=NFL_TEAM_DEN_UNV_TIX_DRP_DWN Which is priced based on what the seller wants.

Thanks so much for the info! So if my limit is $200 per ticket...should i be expecting to be able to get a seat between sections 108 and 102 (rows 1-20) or between South end zone sections 135 and 129?

BroncosPWNn00bs
06-24-2013, 02:11 PM

Naw, half priced tickets are for all sections. Though they only have 2000 tickets per game I believe, but they are for uppers/lowers or anywhere. I've been doing it for about 10 years or so now, where I go to 1 game with my halfpriced tickets, and I've had some great seats. Row 4 down low, 50 yard line, south stands, 30 yard line. All great seats. I love the half priced deal. It sucks that you can only use it for 1 game though. And another thing is that its nearly impossible to get 2 or more tickets together using the half priced tickets. So usually I just get 1 ticket, just for myself to that game. Or I'll get 2 tickets or so, but they will be in different parts of the stadium.

So if you don't mind sitting by yourself, then its pretty cool. But yea, I've had great seats for like 50-60 bucks doing it. :salute:

And I just called the ticket offices and she said that the information on all that stuff will be available tomorrow. :salute:

Frenchy180
06-24-2013, 03:08 PM
I already scheduled that day off work, my two priorities are the home opener, and the Raiders game.

86Elwayfan
06-24-2013, 03:43 PM
Thanks so much for the info! So if my limit is $200 per ticket...should i be expecting to be able to get a seat between sections 108 and 102 (rows 1-20) or between South end zone sections 135 and 129?

Unfortunately I can't tell you where you can expect to get tix. I don't know what % of each section they allocate towards single game seats and what goes to Season Ticket holders just that 90% of the stadium as a whole is Season Tickets. Sorry I can't give you more info on the single game stuff :( I was fortunate enough to be gifted season tix from my grandfather :D

I already scheduled that day off work, my two priorities are the home opener, and the Raiders game.

Frenchy I just realized what your sig was...so awesome!!! I love Jamey Jasta...particularly in Kingdom of Sorrow. :)

Frenchy180
06-24-2013, 07:13 PM
Unfortunately I can't tell you where you can expect to get tix. I don't know what % of each section they allocate towards single game seats and what goes to Season Ticket holders just that 90% of the stadium as a whole is Season Tickets. Sorry I can't give you more info on the single game stuff :( I was fortunate enough to be gifted season tix from my grandfather :D

Frenchy I just realized what your sig was...so awesome!!! I love Jamey Jasta...particularly in Kingdom of Sorrow. :)

:laugh: His music just resonates with me at an incredibly deep level...

Anyway, back on topic... The half price tickets, do go on sale at 1:00 pm Mountain Time, on the 8th.

MileHighCrusher
07-14-2013, 06:29 PM
Alright so i have about a $230 limit that i can spend on tickets. I wasn't able to get any the morning of the on sale day, because they were sold out so quickly. So i have turned to Ebay and NFL ticket exchange for them now...but they are so expensive...like $500 +...even for nose bleeds...the last time i went to the game which was in 2009 wk. 5 vs the Patriots i was able to get two tickets in section 135. row 15 for about $120 a piece...so why are they so expensive now...is it because the team is a lot better now compared to then...or is it because the season is so far out...i am looking for 2 tickets for either the Ravens or Raiders games...in sections anywhere between 103-107 or in the south endzones about 15-20 rows up and like i said earlier my limit is $230 a piece...can i expect the prices to lower once we get closer to game day...or will they stay the same?

JWinn
07-14-2013, 09:09 PM
In 2009, Kyle Orton was our Quarterback.

Now It's Peyton Manning.

Think about it. :thumb:

86Elwayfan
07-15-2013, 07:28 AM
While I agree with JWinn that tickets are going to be more expensive this year regardless I will say that you should wait a while before buying them. Right now all the people selling them are trying to get a premium due to how quickly they sold out. I would think as we get closer to gameday if they haven't sold them their prices will be coming down.

// / yardo
07-15-2013, 08:59 AM
Buy them in season as the game you want to go to approaches and those prices come down.

mozzerpete
07-22-2013, 02:58 AM
If any one is selling tickets at or slightly above face value in sections,

122, 123, 124
104, 105, 106
(pretty much between mid field)
336, 337, 338
308, 309, 310

for any game, please let me know.

I am looking for single or two tickets, please.