PDA

View Full Version : Richard Sherman or Derrel Rivas

// / yardo
02-02-2013, 10:03 AM
This is awesome. I don't normally pay attention to bleacher report stuff but this is great. Richard Sherman asks unsuspecting Football fans in NOLA who's the better lockdown guy, Sherman or Revis. Some funny responses when the interviewer reveals he's... Richard Sherman.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1512316-richard-sherman-finds-out-whos-the-best-shut-down-cornerback-on-bourbon-street

roushmartin6
02-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Lol that was great. I like Richard Sherman, guy could be really special if he keeps having years like he did this year. Anyone who talks trash to Brady is awesome in my book

assassin216
02-02-2013, 07:26 PM
Lol that was great. I like Richard Sherman, guy could be really special if he keeps having years like he did this year. Anyone who talks trash to Brady is awesome in my book

I dont understand why alot of people have problem with him...He's a really good corner and will be great in the future if he keeps it up....

one5beast
02-02-2013, 08:41 PM
lol.

"He's fat and slow".

that guy got scared.

theMileHighGuy
02-02-2013, 11:39 PM
Revis has the track record but Richard Sherman is just a physical monster. 6' 3" and he can run with almost anyone. That's rare. He gets on my nevers some though. I don't really like jaw jackin guys, but it's a little better when they back it up. I'd rather my star players handle themselves like Champ and Doom.

aditheman
02-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Revis has the track record but Richard Sherman is just a physical monster. 6' 3" and he can run with almost anyone. That's rare. He gets on my nevers some though. I don't really like jaw jackin guys, but it's a little better when they back it up. I'd rather my star players handle themselves like Champ and Doom.

Yeah I guess I also prefer my guys being like Champ than like Sherman. Like for example, this year, Champ had 2 INTS and Richard Sherman 8 INT's and Champ got burned against the Raven in the Divisional Round, while Sherman exceled in his playoff game. Yeah no doubt, gus like Bailey over guys like Sherman.

aditheman
02-03-2013, 11:19 PM

Yeah I guess I also prefer my guys being like Champ than like Sherman. Like for example, this year, Champ had 2 INTS and Richard Sherman 8 INT's and Champ got burned against the Raven in the Divisional Round, while Sherman exceled in his playoff game. Yeah no doubt, gus like Bailey over guys like Sherman.

RealBronco
02-03-2013, 11:28 PM
I just don't like that Sherman appointed himself a nickname that already belongs to Damaryius Thomas. There's only one Optimus Prime in the NFL and his name isn't Richard Sherman.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
02-03-2013, 11:45 PM
Sherman is the 3rd best db on his team.

I'd take Revis any day and all day on Sunday.

BroncosPWNn00bs
02-03-2013, 11:59 PM
:laugh: :laugh:

That video was good stuff. I love that 1 guy that bashed Sherman about everything. And then the look on his face when Richard Sherman said that hes Richard Sherman. :laugh:

RealBronco
02-04-2013, 12:28 AM
I guess if no one even realizes you're Richard Sherman, Derrelle Revis is probably better than you.

HavoK471
02-04-2013, 05:51 PM
I guess if no one even realizes you're Richard Sherman, Derrelle Revis is probably better than you.

To be fair NFL players are the hardest athletes to recognize. Helmets and what not

RealBronco
02-04-2013, 06:30 PM
To be fair NFL players are the hardest athletes to recognize. Helmets and what not

I took that into consideration but that would've ruined my joke. :)

fallforward3y+
02-16-2013, 10:16 PM

I did enjoy that, I like anybody that ignores a players status and treats him like any other player.

theMileHighGuy
02-17-2013, 03:17 AM

Nice job completely missing my point, bravo. :clap:

Elway is Back80
02-20-2013, 07:30 PM
Revis > Sherman

That's how I see it. :coffee:

assassin216
02-21-2013, 01:01 AM
I dont understand how anyone can compare these two when Sherman only been in the league for 2 years and Revis been in the league for 5........

PhoenixDread
02-21-2013, 06:14 PM
Sherman is great but the Hawks have a great pass rush along with an offense that can score pretty high so it's a bit tough to decide

// / yardo
02-22-2013, 05:30 AM
You guys are missing the point. Like, completely.

LSIGRAD09
02-23-2013, 12:26 PM
I'll take Sherman.

EddieMac
02-23-2013, 05:14 PM
Sherman. Youth and less attitude, so far.