PDA

View Full Version : [Nuggets] Josh Smith to Denver rumor

the0rangecrush
02-17-2013, 12:16 PM
It's been floating around for a while, but IncarceratedBob tweeted:

@incarceratedbob: Josh Smith in a Wizards Spurs or Nuggets uniform ??? could happen

Now what I've seen is

Chandler
Randolph
Mozgov
A 1st

Some have Brewer involved, and the others have Gallo. Basically we have the 13m trade exception from the Nene trade. I don't think this is a good move of true, but if we can swing the 1st deal it's not the end of the world.

beastlyskronk
02-17-2013, 01:19 PM
I've thought about it but I don't see us getting Josh Smith. If we trade for Smith, he'd be the starter at PF which would obviously put Faried on the bench. Faried and McGee coming off the bench at the same time is not good for us at all. Also I don't think we're going to trade Chandler. Chandler is a terrific defender at SF and depth at that position is key since there are so many dominant SFs in the NBA.

I'd much rather us go after some of the other PFs that have been floated around. JJ Hickson (highly unlikely) or Paul Millsap would be good additions. There are some rumblings about DeAndre Jordan being moved. I'd like to make a move for him especially since the Clippers are reportedly offering Millsap for Bledsoe so there's an opening for us to sneak in a get a good deal without having to give up too much talent.

Broncoholic3233
02-17-2013, 01:29 PM
No thanks. I'd rather keep chandler, gallo and brewer.

Houshmazode
02-17-2013, 07:49 PM
No thanks. I'd rather keep chandler, gallo and brewer.
Seriously, that would be a terrible trade.

58_VONDOOM_92
02-17-2013, 07:57 PM
If we get rid of Chandler or Gallo then it will be a terrible trade. I still would like JJ

Matymaddog
02-18-2013, 11:40 AM
I have zero interest in this trade. I'd rather trade for Derrick Williams or Jimmer Fredette. Both wouldn't demand a lot of compensation and could help us off the bench but I dpn't want Gallo or chandler gone