PDA

View Full Version : [Nuggets] game 3591 bobcats

BroncNuggsRocks
02-23-2013, 07:13 PM
We win basically...

just a few questions:

Why did GK get a T? i missed it.

Why did I know iggy was gonna miss the 4 point play ft?

Why do we look so good all of a sudden against a bad team.

58_VONDOOM_92
02-23-2013, 07:24 PM
Cause the bobcats are a REALLY bad team.

McGee looked great. Hate that GK doesnt play him more

beastlyskronk
02-23-2013, 07:31 PM
We were still a little banged up coming out of the all star break. We dropped a game against a weak team because player were still knocking off the rust. This game will get the team back on track. But I must say Iguodala dishing 10 assists tonight is awesome. I feel like he'd do way better offensively if he was in a distributor role. Cutting into Miller's time and adding to Hamilton's or Chandler's, preferably Hamilton because Chandler isn't very durable. Unfortunately that's just a pipe dream.

BroncNuggsRocks
02-23-2013, 08:07 PM
also, cbrews been struggling from downtown lately.... he's shooting like 16% this month, 25% last month.

and what happened to gallo?

elway93
02-24-2013, 10:19 AM
Cause the bobcats are a REALLY bad team.

McGee looked great. Hate that GK doesnt play him more

Yeah, this sums up my feelings on this game. Javale looked outstanding, as he has quite a few times in his limited minutes this year, and Karl lets him play a full 17 minutes :sad:. All that while one of Karl's favorites, Corey Brewer, gets 28 minutes in the game while he's playing so bad you begin to wonder if he wants to lose. George Karl and the way he plays favorites is becoming sickening to watch and it's becoming ever more apparent that he is the #1 reason this team never makes it out of the first round of the playoffs.

Houshmazode
02-24-2013, 03:34 PM
The main reason Karl doesn't play McGee so much is that his asthma keeps acting up, and it gets bad sometimes. And sometimes he's not so good on the defensive end.