PDA

View Full Version : Season tickets...

Frenchy180
03-27-2013, 06:34 PM
Hey everyone... This is mostly for people who have just recently gotten the rights to season tickets in the last couple of years... I'm on the waiting list, and wondering what time of the year do they send out the information to the lucky people whose turn it is to finally get season tickets... Just wanting to know so I can have my money saved up for when I get that call, if I get that call :laugh:

Broncoholic3233
03-27-2013, 11:34 PM
I forget the exact time...sorry.

But we already had to pay for ours a couple weeks back...so probably around right now.

Frenchy180
03-27-2013, 11:37 PM
I forget the exact time...sorry.

But we already had to pay for ours a couple weeks back...so probably around right now.

glad to hear that, I seem to recall it's right around this time, maybe mid april? not sure... I'm really hoping this is my year, if not, I'll get individual tickets to games

Ehveek03
03-28-2013, 11:31 AM
I live in California , but I would love to see my broncos play at home , just wouldn't need to buy tickets for the game and tickets for a flight out there 😞

mray
03-28-2013, 11:50 AM
Well, season ticket holders had to have their deposits in 1st week of March, after which the number of seats available to wait-listers can be determined. I believe it was early April I got my notice.

86Elwayfan
03-28-2013, 12:08 PM
Well, season ticket holders had to have their deposits in 1st week of March, after which the number of seats available to wait-listers can be determined. I believe it was early April I got my notice.

That's kind of what I am expecting too. How long have you been on the list Frenchy?

I actually have a question on this for fellow Season Ticket holders as well...may need to go to the ticket office but you all usually have the info I need. My tickets were originally my grandfathers and we are currently in the process (very slow process mind you) to eventually get them transferred to me. We transferred them to my mom this year, but i think we lost our priority number; not fully but by a bit. I didn't think we were supposed to move down at all though. Does anyone know how the priority number works with ticket transfers? I feel like we moved from ~2400 to ~9700 after the transfer. Any help is appreciated.

Broncozzz
03-28-2013, 09:32 PM
Seat improvement requests will be completed on May 1, 2013. After that, they will know how many and what seats are available. When I got mine it was in June or July. That was in 2005, though. Things probably move a little quicker with the online seat improvement option.

ebsoria
03-28-2013, 09:38 PM
I live in California , but I would love to see my broncos play at home , just wouldn't need to buy tickets for the game and tickets for a flight out there ��

I'm in NorCal and go once a year to Denver. If you can do it, do it! Well worth it!!

kylehyden
03-29-2013, 12:04 AM
I got my notice for tickets in June. Last day for current ticket holders to upgrade is May 1. Then they give people on the wait list whats left

Frenchy180
03-29-2013, 05:30 PM
Awesome! thanks everyone! :D I've been on the list since September of '08.

dandaman23
03-30-2013, 02:41 PM

Unfortunately you may be waiting a while. I finally got my call last summer and I had been on the list since 2003.

BroncosPWNn00bs
03-31-2013, 03:57 PM

If you call the number: 720-258-3333 and ask them where you are on the wait list, they will tell you. Thats what I do. You will probably have another 5 years or so until you get close to getting your season tickets. I'm about 3 years away I believe and I did mine back in 07 I believe.

But I call them once or twice a year and see what number on the wait list I am and how many years it will probably be. :salute:

Frenchy180
04-02-2013, 12:03 PM
If you call the number: 720-258-3333 and ask them where you are on the wait list, they will tell you. Thats what I do. You will probably have another 5 years or so until you get close to getting your season tickets. I'm about 3 years away I believe and I did mine back in 07 I believe.

But I call them once or twice a year and see what number on the wait list I am and how many years it will probably be. :salute:

I got a call from them today because I asked for info about club level season tickets... They said I'm around number 10k on the list, and that I should get my call in about 3 years... Looks like I'll be sitting in about 8 different seats this year :laugh:

dsmith275
04-03-2013, 06:09 PM
Once I moved to the Front Range in 2011, put my name on the waiting list, sadly it looks like it's going to be a loooooooong time until I get my call :(