PDA

View Full Version : Finally able to come to a home game! Help a Broncos fan out!

Vulcan
04-19-2013, 10:52 AM
So after following the team for so long, I'm finally able to come out on Dec 12. Can anyone help me out like with finances, a place to stay, some guidance of where to go that week I'm in Denver, etc. I'm seeing a ticket for section 511 row 25 for $211; is this good? Where should I buy tickets?

VenomousDB
04-19-2013, 10:59 AM
So after following the team for so long, I'm finally able to come out on Dec 12. Can anyone help me out like with finances, a place to stay, some guidance of where to go that week I'm in Denver, etc. I'm seeing a ticket for section 511 row 25 for $211; is this good? Where should I buy tickets?

First off, make sure you hit up Casa Bonito. Best food ever.

Second. I dunno where you're seeing ticket prices since they haven't gone on sale yet but 200+ for section 500 is terrible. You could get 100s or 200s for less than that if you just wait.

Vulcan
04-19-2013, 11:07 AM
https://m.stubhub.com/denver-broncos-tickets/denver-broncos-denver-sports-authority-field-at-mile-high-12-12-2013-4271128/?section_id=11122

Sorry about the mobile link.

VenomousDB
04-19-2013, 11:11 AM
https://m.stubhub.com/denver-broncos-tickets/denver-broncos-denver-sports-authority-field-at-mile-high-12-12-2013-4271128/?section_id=11122

Sorry about the mobile link.

I absolutely would not get those if I were you. Half price tickets go on sale in the summer. Or if you just wait you can go on stubhub or ticketexchange. I got my playoff ticket against the Ravens on ticketexchange for 127 bucks, right behind the Broncos players entrance

kuyyo_morro
04-19-2013, 11:26 AM
Dont even bother to buy the ticket for that price. It is expensive. Try craigslist.

aberdien
04-19-2013, 12:21 PM
When do the cheaper tickets go on sale and about how much? And is it the same for away games as well?

86Elwayfan
04-19-2013, 12:30 PM
I would hold off on getting tickets until summer. I would not listen to Venom about Casa Bonita :P and as far as things to do here in denver the one place i will definitely recommend is Red Rocks Park.

BroncosPWNn00bs
04-22-2013, 07:00 PM
First off, make sure you hit up Casa Bonito. Best food ever.

Second. I dunno where you're seeing ticket prices since they haven't gone on sale yet but 200+ for section 500 is terrible. You could get 100s or 200s for less than that if you just wait.

Best food ever? I havn't been to that place since I was younger. I know I like that place mainly cause of the atmosphere and the fun stuff that happened there. But I know that most people I know or see say that the food there isn't that great.

As for this thread and tickets though. Yea, I would wait. I've only spent more than 100 on a ticket twice I think. And that was for the AFC Champ game in 2006 and last years playoff game. I think I spent like 150 on the AFC CHamp game and 110 I believe last year. For regular season games I usually spend between 50-100 I think. Oh and I guess I did spend 120 or so last year for the Saints game but thats because my buddy and I decided to sit together instead of sitting in scattered seats, so we spent the extra buck and went on stubhub.

But if I were you, I would def wait for Ticketmaster. Wait til they go on sale and either get the half priced tickets or the full priced ones. I always do halfpriced tix for 1 game each year. I've had some bomb seats for like 55 bucks. Its pretty dope. The only thing bad about halfpriced tickets is that you can pretty much never get seats together, so if you go with a buddy, you won't be able to sit with em. But its still a good deal. Even seats in the 500's, you get for like 20 bucks with the half priced deal.

So for now I'd wait til July and see how you do with ticketmaster. Good luck :salute:

VenomousDB
04-23-2013, 07:08 PM
Best food ever? I havn't been to that place since I was younger. I know I like that place mainly cause of the atmosphere and the fun stuff that happened there. But I know that most people I know or see say that the food there isn't that great.

As for this thread and tickets though. Yea, I would wait. I've only spent more than 100 on a ticket twice I think. And that was for the AFC Champ game in 2006 and last years playoff game. I think I spent like 150 on the AFC CHamp game and 110 I believe last year. For regular season games I usually spend between 50-100 I think. Oh and I guess I did spend 120 or so last year for the Saints game but thats because my buddy and I decided to sit together instead of sitting in scattered seats, so we spent the extra buck and went on stubhub.

But if I were you, I would def wait for Ticketmaster. Wait til they go on sale and either get the half priced tickets or the full priced ones. I always do halfpriced tix for 1 game each year. I've had some bomb seats for like 55 bucks. Its pretty dope. The only thing bad about halfpriced tickets is that you can pretty much never get seats together, so if you go with a buddy, you won't be able to sit with em. But its still a good deal. Even seats in the 500's, you get for like 20 bucks with the half priced deal.

So for now I'd wait til July and see how you do with ticketmaster. Good luck :salute:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the OP isnt supposed to know that!