PDA

View Full Version : South Stands

MileHighCrusher
04-21-2013, 12:04 PM
Hey all my fellow Broncos fans! I am soo pumped for this season and will for sure be attending the week 1 revenge game vs. the Ravens to open the NFL season in person! I am wanting to buy tickets in the south stands...so i was wondering if you guys could post any pictures you have of your seats view from the south stands!?

Thanks! GO BRONCOS!

superbronco07
07-22-2013, 06:53 AM
I am traveling from Texas to see the same game and found some tickets in the south stands as well. I grew up in Denver but was never able to attend a game until now so I want to make sure that our seats are relatively good. Seats are right about dead center of the end zone in the 200 level, any input on sitting in the south stands? Good fan experience? Good view? Will we be missing out since seats are right in front of new screens?

Thanks in advance for the input!

KillerKwab27
07-26-2013, 08:26 AM
Youll definitely feel the blazing inferno as we load up the score board! We sit in 234 and I love it. I think endzone seats are the best because you can actually see the play develop. Be loud on defense baby! South Stands Stand Up!

86Elwayfan
07-26-2013, 01:00 PM
So at the old mile high the south stands were the "rowdy stands" I don't think this is the same anymore...but i could be wrong. Really there isn't a bad seat in the stadium and I think you will both thoroughly enjoy the game. The only problem is the big screen is directly behind you there so replays can be tough to watch...(though there are screens on the North corners of the stadium just not as big) Which is why I like the North end where i am. But as KillerKwab said. Be loud and Be awesome!! :salute: