#96 - Dashon Goldson
#95 - Max Unger
#94 - Daryl Washington
#93 - Anquan Boldin
#92 - Gerald McCoy
#91 - Troy Polamalu

TheSheriff
04-27-2013, 05:26 PM
So far I agree. MJD still deserves to be on there, he did play in 6 games and his absence was noticeable. Pitta and Miller are really good TEs and they are rated at around the right spot

BroncoFanBoy
04-27-2013, 05:57 PM
MJD is kinda low.

fallforward3y+
04-28-2013, 03:31 AM
Wow, Polamalu's rep has gone way down. I think he has gotten a reputation for taking chances and missing on more plays than he used to. He's still a key part of the Pitts defense, which is still a great defense I'd rank him higher than that.

FlowdaBroncoFan
04-28-2013, 12:12 PM
Anyone care to speculate how many and where the Broncos will fall?

roushmartin6
04-28-2013, 12:56 PM

If I had to guess

Manning
Welker
Von Miller
Ryan Clady
Champ Bailey
Demaryius Thomas

I think we start seeing them around 60

JayJack
04-28-2013, 12:59 PM
I have no idea why MJD is even on the list.

fallforward3y+
04-28-2013, 01:21 PM

Well, the typical Manning vs Brady debate will decide 1-2 as it always does with no one else considered, regardless of who actually plays better.

For other players, Von Miller should surely be on there, as well as Bailey.Also Welker and Demaryous Thomas. Ryan Clady as well, and Chris Kuper. Hard to say where they'll fall though.

BroncoFanBoy
04-28-2013, 01:24 PM

Manning
Thomas
Welker
Decker
Clady
Miller
Bailey
Harris

I think Champ or Decker will be the first we see, somewhere in the 80's or 70's.

FlowdaBroncoFan
04-28-2013, 02:17 PM
Manning and Von have to be top 20 if not 10. DT will be in the 40s IMO. Welker and Champ will be in the 60-80 range. Clady may be the only other Bronco IMO.

FlowdaBroncoFan
04-28-2013, 02:18 PM
I have no idea why MJD is even on the list.

He is still a top 5 RB. Their OL will be better after the Joeckel pick. He will be a beast again this year.

JayJack
04-28-2013, 02:24 PM
He is still a top 5 RB. Their OL will be better after the Joeckel pick. He will be a beast again this year.

He barely played in 2013 so he shouldn't be on the list.

BroncoFanBoy
04-28-2013, 02:32 PM

Manning didn't play at all in 2011, and he made the list in the 50's.

FlowdaBroncoFan
04-28-2013, 02:38 PM

It is more of a projection for next year. It is not a list from last year.

JayJack
04-28-2013, 02:44 PM
Manning didn't play at all in 2011, and he made the list in the 50's.

That's because without Manning, the Colts went from playoff/superbowl contender to having the #1 overall pick in the 2012 draft, but I get your point.

EDIT: The Jag went 4-12 with MJD and 2-14 without him. So I completely understand why Manning made the list.

JayJack
04-28-2013, 02:46 PM
It is more of a projection for next year. It is not a list from last year.

I could be wrong, but I believe it's from the previous year which would've been the 2012-13 season.

BTW, MUG asked about you on friday.

FlowdaBroncoFan
04-28-2013, 02:52 PM
I could be wrong, but I believe it's from the previous year which would've been the 2012-13 season.

BTW, MUG asked about you on friday.
Did you guys go watch the draft?

fallforward3y+
04-29-2013, 01:08 AM
That's because without Manning, the Colts went from playoff/superbowl contender to having the #1 overall pick in the 2012 draft, but I get your point.

EDIT: The Jag went 4-12 with MJD and 2-14 without him. So I completely understand why Manning made the list.

I think it was 5-11 in 2011. Anyways, the Jags were already bad so the decline in record can't be too much. Also, you can't compare a QB who the offense is completely centered around as much as the Colts were centered around Manning, to a RB. You just have to judge them by how well they do at their position, impact is not a good way to judge because some players just due to their position will have a larger impact than others.

fallforward3y+
04-29-2013, 01:09 AM

Ultimately, stats are more about the line than the RB and can't be looked at too much. A back should be judged by his own abilities, and what he himself does. In that regard, a back is no better or worse when the o-line improves, but the running game as a whole is better.

theMileHighGuy
04-29-2013, 01:52 AM
Haha if anyone shouldn't be on there it's Polamalu. He really hasn't been good (or even playing) in a while. Takes crazy chances, overruns plays like crazy, and like I said I can't really remember the last time he was really healthy. Turning into Bob Sanders.

#1-3 - Manning

#10-18 - Welker

#15-25 - Miller

#45 - 65 - Clady, Bailey, DT.

Kind of big gaps but it's hard to predict where their peers see them. I would be shocked if Decker and Harris are on the list. That would be awesome though, especially Harris. He deserves it but I don't think he's garnered that kind of recognition yet.

JayJack
04-29-2013, 12:41 PM
Did you guys go watch the draft?

Yessir, we do it every year for the 2nd and 3rd rds. If you're ever in town let me know so we can get together.

theMileHighGuy
05-02-2013, 09:37 PM
Apparently the whole Baltimore roster is going to be on. Jacoby Jones :rolleyes:

I'm starting to think it's possible Champ isn't on this year. It's possible since it is peer rated, but idk. Lots of people are low that I didn't expect.

EddieMac
05-02-2013, 09:47 PM
#100 - Dennis Pitta
#99 - Trent Williams
#98 - MJD
#97 - Heath Miller
#96 - Dashon Goldson
#95 - Max Unger
#94 - Daryl Washington
#93 - Anquan Boldin
#92 - Gerald McCoy
#91 - Troy Polamalu

90. Percy Harvin
89. Cameron Wake
88. jacoby Jones
87. Bernard Pollard
86. London Fletcher
85. Charles Woodson
84. Steve Smith
83. lance Briggs
82. Logan mankins
81. Colin Kaepernick

BroncoFanBoy
05-04-2013, 08:30 AM
Apparently the whole Baltimore roster is going to be on. Jacoby Jones :rolleyes:

I'm starting to think it's possible Champ isn't on this year. It's possible since it is peer rated, but idk. Lots of people are low that I didn't expect.

I think it's possible they'll put Flacco in the top 20.

As for Champ, I do agree, but I won't rule it out. Heck, they put Tebow at 95 on last year's list, so I think it's possible.

theMileHighGuy
05-04-2013, 09:13 AM
I think it's possible they'll put Flacco in the top 20.

As for Champ, I do agree, but I won't rule it out. Heck, they put Tebow at 95 on last year's list, so I think it's possible.

It wouldn't surprise me if Flacco is in the top 5. If Champ isn't in the next batch I don't think he's on it.

BroncoFanBoy
05-04-2013, 09:50 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if Flacco is in the top 5. If Champ isn't in the next batch I don't think he's on it.

I agree completely.

MarkB
05-09-2013, 05:06 PM
#100 - Dennis Pitta
#99 - Trent Williams
#98 - MJD
#97 - Heath Miller
#96 - Dashon Goldson
#95 - Max Unger
#94 - Daryl Washington
#93 - Anquan Boldin
#92 - Gerald McCoy
#91 - Troy Polamalu
90. Percy Harvin
89. Cameron Wake
88. jacoby Jones
87. Bernard Pollard
86. London Fletcher
85. Charles Woodson
84. Steve Smith
83. lance Briggs
82. Logan mankins
81. Colin Kaepernick

80. Dwight Freeney
79. Luke Kuechly
78. Joe Staley
77. Aaron Hernandez
76. Matt Stafford
75. Brandon Flowers
74. Robert Mathis
73. Antonio Gates
72. Mario Williams
71. Trent Richardson

JerseyBronco58
05-09-2013, 06:44 PM
Dwight Freeney makes #80 with a whopping 12 tackles, 5 sacks?

fallforward3y+
05-11-2013, 02:14 AM
Pollard doesn't belong on there, his big hits make him overrated. He doesn't wrap up well though, and misses tackles because of it, that and his hits cause injuries to key players. Injuries are really just about the way your hit, but his hits by luck have caused injuries to Brady, Gronk etc. Since it's a players poll though, a hard hitting player may make it even if they don't wrap up, because players may notice that more than a guy who is a better tackler but doesn't lay the wood.

Ewots
05-17-2013, 01:42 AM
DT pulled a 68 on the 100 list. If he is considered a higher caliber WR than Decker by his peers than we won't be seeing Eric this time around. It also looks like Champs chance of making it are slimming down as well.

one5beast
05-17-2013, 06:45 AM
I think champ will be on this list. Most likely the next one. He had a very good season and one game isn't going to change that. There are guys like Freeney, Troy and Gates who didn't have a good season and still made the list. Champ on name alone will make it onto this list.

With DT going 68. I think the rest will be

Champ 60-51

Ryan Clady 50-21

Welker 30-11

Peyton and Von 10-5

#24 Next Champ
05-17-2013, 09:25 PM
I'd be shocked if Champ's not on the list because of two plays

Probably will be

48 - Champ

39 - Clady

27 - Welker

6 - Peyton Manning

3 - Von Miller

BroncoFanBoy
05-17-2013, 11:20 PM
I'd be shocked if Champ's not on the list because of two plays

Probably will be

48 - Champ

39 - Clady

27 - Welker

6 - Peyton Manning

3 - Von Miller

I'd switch Manning and Miller. Manning has made his name known throughout the league. Besides, he's a QB. Miller's going into his third year.

#24 Next Champ
05-18-2013, 01:53 PM
I'd switch Manning and Miller. Manning has made his name known throughout the league. Besides, he's a QB. Miller's going into his third year.

I still think Miller goes 3 bro and after Manning...Manning may get help from his neck comeback, but it's really starting to look like he's a playoff choker after last year (not imo) just saying that that's really starting to be his asterisk

And Miller is just so damn good man...we'll see, I wouldn't be shocked but I'd bet Miller goes after Manning

one5beast
05-18-2013, 03:07 PM
I still think Miller goes 3 bro and after Manning...Manning may get help from his neck comeback, but it's really starting to look like he's a playoff choker after last year (not imo) just saying that that's really starting to be his asterisk

And Miller is just so damn good man...we'll see, I wouldn't be shocked but I'd bet Miller goes after Manning

Idk about 3. I think Watt, Peterson and Megatron are going to be in top 3. Then it could be miller at 4. But there's Aaron Rodgers who could go there at 4.

#24 Next Champ
05-18-2013, 04:28 PM
Idk about 3. I think Watt, Peterson and Megatron are going to be in top 3. Then it could be miller at 4. But there's Aaron Rodgers who could go there at 4.

Very possible ...I'm more confident Von goes after Peyton than I am of Von going 3rd

BroncoFanBoy
06-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Welker makes #44 on NFL's top 100

50: Richard Sherman
49. Justin Houston
48. Duane Brown
47. Tony Gonzalez
46. Cam Newton
45. LeSean McCoy
44. Wes Welker
43. Eli Manning
42. Haloti Ngata
41. Jason Witten

MarkB
06-06-2013, 06:09 PM
#100 - Dennis Pitta
#99 - Trent Williams
#98 - MJD
#97 - Heath Miller
#96 - Dashon Goldson
#95 - Max Unger
#94 - Daryl Washington
#93 - Anquan Boldin
#92 - Gerald McCoy
#91 - Troy Polamalu
#90 - Percy Harvin
#89 - Cameron Wake
#88 - Jacoby Jones
#87 - Bernard Pollard
#86 - London Fletcher
#85 - Charles Woodson
#84 - Steve Smith
#83 - Lance Briggs
#82 - Logan Mankins
#81 - Colin Kaepernick
#80 - Dwight Freeney
#79 - Luke Kuechly
#78 - Joe Staley
#77 - Aaron Hernandez
#76 - Matthew Stafford
#75 - Brandon Flowers
#74 - Robert Mathis
#73 - Antonio Gates
#72 - Mario Williams
#71 - Trent Richardson
#70 - Chad Greenway
#69 - Tim Jennings
#68 - Demaryius Thomas
#67 - Darrelle Revis
#66 - Earl Thomas
#65 - Dwayne Bowe
#64 - Alfred Morris
#63 - Stephen Tulloch
#62 - Chris Johnson
#61 - Ben Roethlisberger
#60 - Jared Allen
#59 - Derrick Johnson
#58 - Victor Cruz
#57 - Doug Martin
#56 - Terrell Suggs
#55 - Jason Pierre-Paul
#54 - Julius Peppers
#53 - Champ Bailey
#52 - Vincent Jackson
#51 - Russell Wilson
#50 - Richard Sherman
#49 - Justin Houston
#48 - Duane Brown
#47 - Tony Gonzalez
#46 - Cam Newton
#45 - LeSean McCoy
#44 - Wes Welker
#43 - Eli Manning
#42 - Haloti Ngata
#41 - Jason Witten
#40 - Ndamukong Suh
#39 - Roddy White
#38 - Vernon Davis
#37 - NaVorro Bowman
#36 - Geno Atkins
#35 - Dez Bryant
#34 - Charles Tillman
#33 - Patrick Peterson
#32 - Frank Gore
#31 - Clay Matthews

Yakka27
06-06-2013, 09:46 PM
An absolute joke that Dez Bryant is 35 spots ahead of DT.

BroncoFanBoy
06-07-2013, 11:35 AM
An absolute joke that Dez Bryant is 35 spots ahead of DT.

To be fair, Dez has had 3 good seasons, and has 27 career TD's. Thomas didn't do much in his first two mainly because of injury.

BroncoFanBoy
06-14-2013, 05:11 AM
30. Vince Wilfork
29. Justin Smith
28. Joe Thomas
27. Brandon Marshall
26. Julio Jones
25. Rob Gronkowski
24. Marshawn Lynch
23. Andrew Luck
22. Larry Fitzgerald
21. Reggie Wayne

Luck at 23? Really?

ruksak
06-14-2013, 10:05 AM
30. Vince Wilfork
29. Justin Smith
28. Joe Thomas
27. Brandon Marshall
26. Julio Jones
25. Rob Gronkowski
24. Marshawn Lynch
23. Andrew Luck
22. Larry Fitzgerald
21. Reggie Wayne

Luck at 23? Really?

It's an arbitrary listing of hype laden bull pies. The NFLN can stuff their ridiculous rankings and lists for all I care. That network has gotten worse and worse over time. Illiterate ex-pros talking like they have a mouth full of marbles, working as professional television commentators. Their tabloid-esque garbage (Tebow ~ Romo). Paying way too much attention to big market teams while ignoring the smaller markets. Their FOX News-like hiring of ditsy hot women who's job it is to flash leg skin and smile.

The NFLN can crawl into the woods and die for all I care.

Andrew Luck is an awesome rookie, very exciting, this one. But rookies belong NOWHERE on that list, save for the first 10 or so maybe.

To suggest that there are only 22 better players than Luck is just stupid. I love my guy Luck. But I would've not included him. Rather, I would have gone with guys whom may not have the hype and potential of Luck, but whom have proven their slot in this NFL.

one5beast
06-14-2013, 11:01 AM
I think what they need to do with this list is ask coaches. Preferably the position coaches and coordinators. I think too many skill players are voting on this list so they dont really know who to vote for in the trenches so they go with big names.

I dont get how a guy like Ed Reed is on the list but Jarius Byrd or Eric Weddle isnt. They havent even showed Ed Reed yet so he'll be in the top 20, but they hinted on him being there. I'll gladly take Earl Thomas, Eric Weddle, and Jarius Byrd over last year's Ed Reed.

Ravens are getting overrated. Jacoby Jones is in no way a top 100 player. Cameron Wake is to me 3rd behind Von and Aldon as an edge rusher so idk how Dwight Freeney got ahead of him. Geno Atkins is also very underrated, Should be top 15 at worst.

BroncoFanBoy
06-14-2013, 12:04 PM
It's an arbitrary listing of hype laden bull pies. The NFLN can stuff their ridiculous rankings and lists for all I care. That network has gotten worse and worse over time. Illiterate ex-pros talking like they have a mouth full of marbles, working as professional television commentators. Their tabloid-esque garbage (Tebow ~ Romo). Paying way too much attention to big market teams while ignoring the smaller markets. Their FOX News-like hiring of ditsy hot women who's job it is to flash leg skin and smile.

Andrew Luck is an awesome rookie, very exciting, this one. But rookies belong NOWHERE on that list, save for the first 10 or so maybe.

To suggest that there are only 22 better players than Luck is just stupid. I love my guy Luck. But I would've not included him. Rather, I would have gone with guys whom may not have the hype and potential of Luck, but whom have proven their slot in this NFL.

And to have this coming from a Colts fan is really saying something. This list should be about players that have done a lot during a career, not just one good season. If this was my list, Ben Roethlisberger and Jared Allen would be much higher than Luck. Does he deserve to be on this list? Possibly even though I think he's kinda overrated. Roethlisberger has 2 Super Bowl titles. Luck went 11-5 and lost in the first round of the playoffs. Why on earth is Luck higher?

Good post. I agree with you.

CoryWinget81
06-14-2013, 12:14 PM
The players voted, not the media.

CoryWinget81
06-14-2013, 12:15 PM

How about Jimmy Graham being snubbed by his peers?

ruksak
06-14-2013, 02:53 PM
How about Jimmy Graham being snubbed by his peers?

Wasn't he 14th last year?

ruksak
06-14-2013, 03:12 PM
The players voted, not the media.

Oh I'm aware of that. I just get tired of them and their incessant lists. I want to see football dagnabit ! They've got what must be a treasure trove of thousands of games they could re-air to fill those slots. Yet they choose to show ad-nauseam the same Top Ten Oakland Raiders list etc.

I think they could do better.

The Top 100 Players List, I get it. It's the off-season and this is fodder for fans to talk about, to feed the NFL website with hits and chatter, keep the fans on the pulse and get 'em psyched for the upcoming season.

Myself, I'd rather watch football GAMES. Way more than they're willing to show, sadly.

It does speak toward reputation, I suppose. For a rookie to carve out such a rep says a lot. Luck gets respect for his mental and physical toughness, I would reckon.

http://i.imgur.com/rtcl8.gif
Kid got up laughed after that, congratulating the defender for the prime smackdown. If I had to guess, Luck's presence on this list (though WAY too high) is partially due to the respect he garnered from hits like that. As well, he's getting the typical phenomenon of the QB receiving more credit than anyone else on the team. I mean to say, he's getting mad rep for leading my Colts out of what many guessed was the start of likely a decade of rot in the AFC South after that embarrassing 2011 campaign.

InElwayWeTrust
06-14-2013, 03:14 PM
Jimmy Graham being left off is CRIMINAL. He's the best TE in the game.

ruksak
06-14-2013, 03:17 PM
A hit from his now teamate Laron Landry. Afterward, some of Luck's lineman came over to start some scrappin with Landry for the illegal hit. Luck, in a brilliant show of leadership, ran over and pulled his O-lineman out of the scrum, concentrating on the next play.
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/luck-hit-in-head2-11-8-12.gif

The result was mad respect, as seen below.
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/landry-luck-shake-11-8-12.gif

ERoyal248
06-15-2013, 05:43 AM
Wow Clady and Jimmy Graham snubbed what a joke. Yanda of the Ravens too.

ERoyal248
06-15-2013, 05:43 AM
A hit from his now teamate Laron Landry. Afterward, some of Luck's lineman came over to start some scrappin with Landry for the illegal hit. Luck, in a brilliant show of leadership, ran over and pulled his O-lineman out of the scrum, concentrating on the next play.
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/luck-hit-in-head2-11-8-12.gif

The result was mad respect, as seen below.
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/landry-luck-shake-11-8-12.gif

That's Dawan, not Laron but good post, love Luck.

BroncoFanBoy
06-15-2013, 11:44 AM
Wow Clady and Jimmy Graham snubbed what a joke. Yanda of the Ravens too.

Graham was #14 last year. I can see a similar spot for him this year too. Maybe for Clady, but we'll see.

ruksak
06-15-2013, 01:21 PM
That's Dawan, not Laron but good post, love Luck.

Good eye. My bad. Lost track of my own guyhttp://forums.powwows.com/images/smilies/idiot.gif

theMileHighGuy
06-15-2013, 01:45 PM
The problem with these lists is that you ask players to name their top 20 guys, so of course they put the hot names on there. If you hate how high luck is, wait till you see how high RG3 is.

Graham not being on the list is criminal. He won't be in the next section because I think they said Gronk was the last TE on the list. Clady is so much better than half the tackles on the list its not funny.

Guess we only got Von and Peyt left. Surprising snub for Elvis too.

ruksak
06-15-2013, 02:21 PM
If you hate how high luck is, wait till you see how high RG3 is.

^^ That right there......kinda lame for either of them to be that high. They'll both get on there deservingly before we know it, but as Milehighguy said, they're the hot names right now.

fallforward3y+
06-17-2013, 04:22 PM
Oh I'm aware of that. I just get tired of them and their incessant lists. I want to see football dagnabit ! They've got what must be a treasure trove of thousands of games they could re-air to fill those slots. Yet they choose to show ad-nauseam the same Top Ten Oakland Raiders list etc.

I think they could do better.

The Top 100 Players List, I get it. It's the off-season and this is fodder for fans to talk about, to feed the NFL website with hits and chatter, keep the fans on the pulse and get 'em psyched for the upcoming season.

Myself, I'd rather watch football GAMES. Way more than they're willing to show, sadly.

It does speak toward reputation, I suppose. For a rookie to carve out such a rep says a lot. Luck gets respect for his mental and physical toughness, I would reckon.

http://i.imgur.com/rtcl8.gif
Kid got up laughed after that, congratulating the defender for the prime smackdown. If I had to guess, Luck's presence on this list (though WAY too high) is partially due to the respect he garnered from hits like that. As well, he's getting the typical phenomenon of the QB receiving more credit than anyone else on the team. I mean to say, he's getting mad rep for leading my Colts out of what many guessed was the start of likely a decade of rot in the AFC South after that embarrassing 2011 campaign.

This is precisely why I didn't get NFL Network again after I moved, and went instead with Chiller and other channels. NFL Network is utter garbage. They show the same lists over and over, I would also rather they replay some games.

They should run games just about all the time, with the exception of maybe some Total Access, but not Total Access 8 times a day.

BroncoFanBoy
06-20-2013, 11:35 PM
New updated list: (20-11)

20. Jamal Charles
19. Joe Flacco
18. Ed Reed
17. Matt Ryan
16. AJ Green
15. RGIII
14. Andre Johnson
13. Ray Rice
12. Demarcus Ware
11. Drew Brees

Ok, two things. 1. Flacco wins 1 superbowl, with a very talented team, has some very lucky throws, and he's the 19th best player in the NFL? He is so overrated it's unbelievable. He's good, not gonna deny it, but here are the QB's I would take over him: Peyton, Roethlisberger, Brady, Kaepernick, Wilson, Rodgers, Brees, Ryan, and Eli. Flacco hasn't even passed for over 4,000 yards in a season!!!! Why is suddenly now Tom Brady?

Second, RGIII is 15th. He has one good rookie season, and he's now the 15th best player in the NFL. He didn't even win a playoff game yet, and he's better than Russell Wilson, who DID win a playoff game, and almost won another one. He's got a whole lot of talent, not gonna deny it, but he needs to play more carefully. He just had ACL surgery. Running the way he does won't last him very long in the big leagues.

This list is so weird.....

theMileHighGuy
06-21-2013, 12:04 AM
Like I said before, these guys probably get just a few minutes to list their top 20 players. All the hot names that season are going to come up on the list, and often. I still find it hard to believe that many players hold Flacco, and that many ravens in general, in that high of regard. Dennis Pitta makes this list, and not Jimmy Graham? Ryan Clady gets a snub? There sure seem to at least be something a little fishy and a little pandering about it.

BroncoFanBoy
06-21-2013, 12:39 AM
I'm shocked it would be like that since they play against these top players during the season.

assassin216
06-23-2013, 04:41 PM
I find it laughable that Matt Ryan is ahead of Joe Flacco

BroncoFanBoy
06-24-2013, 11:47 AM
Rest of the players have been revealed, but in alphabetical order:

Tom Brady
Arian Foster
Calvin Johnson
Peyton Manning
Von Miller
Adrian Peterson
Aaron Rodgers
Aldon Smith
J.J Watt
Patrick Willis

smh to Clady and Jimmy Graham not making this Top 100 list. I feel Decker should've made this list too, but that's just me.

BroncoFanBoy
06-24-2013, 11:51 AM
I find it laughable that Matt Ryan is ahead of Joe Flacco

Why? Flacco has always played for a Ravens team that had a top defense, and a top RB. All he's done is not be a bad QB.

Ryan deserves his spot. Atlanta has never had a great defense, and they did have a good RB, but he's not as good as Ray Rice is. They've had a pass-first offense, and Ryan lead them to the playoffs every year except for 2009 when he got hurt.

atwaterandstir
06-24-2013, 11:58 AM
Why? Flacco has always played for a Ravens team that had a top defense, and a top RB. All he's done is not be a bad QB.

Ryan deserves his spot. Atlanta has never had a great defense, and they did have a good RB, but he's not as good as Ray Rice is. They've had a pass-first offense, and Ryan lead them to the playoffs every year except for 2009 when he got hurt.

I agree, I would take Ryan over Flacco to lead my team.

Jimmy Graham is the most glaring omission to me. Clady should be in there as well though

MarkB
06-27-2013, 05:04 PM
10. Patrick Willis
9. Von Miller
8. Arian Foster
7. Aldon Smith
6. Aaron Rodgers
5. JJ Watt
4. Tom Brady
3. Calvin Johnson
2. Peyton Manning
1. Adrian Peterson

TheSheriff
06-27-2013, 05:19 PM
My projections on what will not should happen:

10. Willis
9. Smith
8. Foster
7. Miller
6. Watt
5. Johnson
4. Brady
3. Rodgers
2. Peyton
1. AP

TheSheriff
06-27-2013, 05:20 PM
9. Miller

Wow, Miller >>>>>>>> Smith

-Rod-
06-27-2013, 06:09 PM
Personally, J.J. Watt is my #1. The current rules make things easier for QBs. I've seen RBs run for 2,000 yards before. I've seen great edge rushers before. I've never seen an interior lineman play like Watt. 81 tackles, 20.5 sacks and 16 pass deflections. And unlike Aldon Smith and Von Miller, Watt is the one constantly facing double teams because he in the interior.

Broncoholic3233
06-27-2013, 06:50 PM
Congrats Manning on #2 and Miller on #9.

It's hilarious Smith was over Miller. Hilarious. Shows how stupid this list really is.

InElwayWeTrust
06-27-2013, 08:37 PM
Feels good to have the league's best Quarterback after so many years of ineptitude at the position. :D

BroncoFanBoy
06-27-2013, 08:38 PM
I'm glad to see Peyton get #2. I'm kinda shocked a QB wasn't ranked 1st this year, but AP deserves it.

canadiansbronco
06-27-2013, 10:18 PM
Smith rated higher than Von is a joke...

theMileHighGuy
06-27-2013, 10:39 PM
It's stupid. Aldon may have made strides in his run defense but he is half the defender Von is. Aldon didn't have a single sack after Justin Smith went out. He plays on the best front 7 since probably the Super Bowl Bucs.

Von does it all, and he's way more cool.

Broncoholic3233
06-27-2013, 10:46 PM
Von does it all, and he's way more cool.

Does Aldon raises chickens?

Didn't think so.

Point proven.

roushmartin6
06-27-2013, 11:02 PM
Aldon over Miller is a crime. Aldon over Patrick Willis is a crime as well. As far as Peyton and AP, you could have flipped a coin for that one.

GoManning
06-27-2013, 11:59 PM
Yay for Manning and Miller! :salute: